[Eng]Mr. & Mrs. Cassano (FF V...

De TheAnn

This story is for those of you who still can't move on from VinCha couple Vincenzo ♡ Hong Cha Young Cover by:... Mais

VinCha/JeonKi Galery
Vin ~ Longing Space
Cha ~ Longing Space
Vin ~ La Figlia
Cha~Malta, I'm Coming~~
Vin ~ Unforgettable
Cha ~ Mission
Rose's Nightmare
Vin ~ My Precious
Cha ~ Un'anima, Un Corpo
Vin ~ Ci Vediamo
Cha~Long Distance Relation-shit
Cha ~ It's Not A Joke
Vin ~ Love Is In The Air
VinCha ~ Mr. & Mrs. C
VinCha ~🌚~
VinCha ~ Mafia Couple Dailylife
VinCha ~ Intruder
VinCha ~ Mafia Couple in Action
VinCha ~ Special Present
VinCha ~ Family Holiday
VinCha ~ Reunion
VinCha ~ Gift
VinCha ~ Cauvade Syndrom
Paolo ~ You Belong To Me
VinCha ~ Treacherous
VinCha ~ Be Strong, Little One
VinCha ~ Black Christmas
VinCha ~ In The End
Cha ~ Gyeon U & Jik Nyeo
Cha ~ Signora
Vin ~ Escape Plan
VinCha ~ New Life
VinCha ~ Maternity Photoshoot
VinCha ~ On The Way
VinCha~Chaebol Family's Youngest Son
(Notes: Issume Holding Family)
VinCha ~ Crazy Rich
VinCha ~ Harabeoji
VinCha ~ The Inheritance
VinCha ~ 100 gold street
VinCha ~ Family Come First
VinCha ~ Pagliuzza
New FF - Joseon Mafia
New FF - Paradise Hill
New FF - Opium
New FF - Camouflage

VinCha ~ Cassano Jr.

1.4K 49 13
De TheAnn

Wah... wah... wah...

After the baby boy was given a special massage by the nurse, the baby finally cried, slowly at first, then getting louder.

"Congratulations Mrs. Hong, you have worked hard," said Doctor Yang.

Vincenzo's relief is still 50%. Both Cha Young's eyes were still closed, with her lips seemed to form a line of a smile.

"Cha Young-ah, did you hear? Did you hear our son's cry? Cha Young-ah, did you sleep? Get up!" Vincenzo turned to the doctor, "Doc, what's wrong with my wife?"

Doctor Chu moves to check on Cha Young, but...

"Aish... you're so noisy..." Cha Young mumbled softly.

"Cha Young-ah..."

Cha Young opened her eyes slowly, "I'm very tired and want to rest for a while."

"Oh . . . you startled me," Vincenzo crouched on the side of the maternity bed. His knees felt weak.

Cha Young chuckled softly. In fact, she had felt dizzy and almost fainted. But her baby's cries brought her back to her senses.

"Doc, is my baby okay?" Cha Young asked.

"Yes, he is healthy."

"But why didn't he cry earlier?" Ask Vincenzo.

"It looks like he got caught in the umbilical cord during contractions, then descended into the birth canal. I think the baby's sudden abnormal heartbeat is caused by the umbilical cord being wrapped around it. This may occur during contractions, although it's a bit rare that it's twisted three times. Since the loop is around the neck, he had hard to breathe for a while, but now he's breathing well."

"Oh, thank you ... thank you, Doc," said Cha Young.

"Thank you very much, Doctor Yang," said Vincenzo.

"Mrs. Hong has worked hard to push hard. Your baby was able to be delivered safely and on time before his heart rate drops further, thanks to Ms. Hong, who is strong and unyielding."

Vincenzo kissed his wife's sweaty forehead, "thank you, my wife. You've worked hard. Thank you, my love."

While the doctor removed the remaining placenta from Cha Young's womb, the nurse brought the baby to Cha Young and placed it on the mother's chest. The tiny baby, whose eyes were still closed, began to move to look for her mother's nipples. After finding it, he quickly sucked it.

"Aigoo... cute..." Cha Young gently caressed her baby's twitching cheek, "Look, Darling, looks like his face looks like yours."

"Really? But I see he looks like you."

"I don't know. His eyes still haven't opened. And people say a baby's face can change as he gets older."

After finishing drinking breast milk, now it's the father's turn to bond with his newborn son. The nurse helped him to carry the Gnocchi. Even though he had practiced holding a baby with Mr. Lee and Mrs. Jang's daughters, Vincenzo still felt stiff and nervous when he carried his own son. But seeing such a small baby in his big arms, awakens the father's determination to protect him. And the baby seemed to feel so comfortable in his father's arms.

Vincenzo continues to express his gratitude for the opportunity to receive the blessings and happiness that God has given him.

~~~

The Geumga Family entourage goes to the hospital to see Cassano Junior. They couldn't wait until the baby was brought home. Accompanied by Vincenzo, the men watched the baby boy from behind the baby room glass window, while Cha Young was accompanied by Mrs. Kwak and Mrs. Jang who had seen the baby first. Mrs. Kwak cooks seaweed soup for her.

"Aigoo, he's so handsome," said Mr. Tak.

"He looks like you, Mr. Park Joo Hyeong," said Mr. Nam.

"That's right, especially his mouth, exactly the same as his father's," said Mr. Ahn.

"Yes, he is very handsome. I want to make him my son-in-law," said Mr. Lee.

Everyone laughed at the same time.

"Wow, your child is only 1 day old, but you will already have a daughter-in-law, Joo Hyeong-ah," Park Seok Do embraced Vincenzo.

Vincenzo nodded "I will consider it. Dal Rae is pretty and smart."

"Okay, deal! Hahaha..." Mr. Lee laughed.

"By the way, did you give him a name, Mr. Park?" Ask Mr. Cho.

"Yes, his name is Park Shi Jin."

"Wow, what a cool and charismatic name," said Larry.

Jeon Soo Nam tapped his temple, "I think I'm familiar with that name."

"Monk Jeokha helped us find the name. Thank you, Seunim," Vincenzo bowed politely to the monk.

"What does that mean, Seunim?" asked Monk Chaesin.

"Shi means man, Jin means gold, or precious treasure. So Shi Jin means a son as precious as gold."

"Whoa... that's really nice name," said everyone.

"Then does he have an Italian name too?" Ask Chef Toto.

"We haven't thought of an Italian name for him because my nationality is no longer Italian. But maybe we can give him a baptismal name using the name of the Italian Saint or Pope."

After they were satisfied to see the baby, they visited Cha Young for a while before saying goodbye to go home. Vincenzo escorted them all to the hospital lobby.

When he was about to turn back to Cha Young's room, he saw an old man who seemed quite difficult to move his wheelchair to get out of the VIP room next to Cha Young's room. He would almost hit the wall if Vincenzo didn't stop him.

"Are you all right, sir?" Ask Vincenzo.

"Ah, yeah. I'm just not used to this new wheelchair. Thank you, young man."

"Where are you going? Maybe I can accompany you."

"I just want a walk out of my boring room."

"Oh, I'll call the nurse then, because I have to get back to taking care of my wife who has just given birth."

"Ah, congratulations. Then, please meet your wife."

"I'll call the nurse for you first."

"Ah, no need. I'm fine."

"Hoenjang-nim.." a man's voice sounded accompanied by approaching footsteps. "Why did you go out alone?"

"Where are you from Soo Kwang-ah? I don't feel comfortable in the room anymore," said the old man.

Because someone already took care of the old man, Vincenzo resigned.

"Come on, I'll take you for a walk to the park," the tall man was about to push the wheelchair, but the old man held him back.

"Wait a minute..." the old man looked at Vincenzo's back until the man turned into the VIP room.

"Do you know him, Hoenjang-nim?"

The old man was silent for a moment before shaking his head.

~~~

Cha Young was on a video call with Caterina when Vincenzo came into the room. Their sister-in-law congratulated Shi Jin on the birth and promised to visit Korea in the near future.

After the call, Vincenzo helped his wife walk to the nursery. They peeked through the window, the little cot in which their baby lay was empty. Apparently Shi Jin was crying and being comforted by a nurse.

Cha Young is ushered into a special room, where there are two other mothers who are breastfeeding. The nurse had brought the baby to her for breastfeeding. The new mothers were also taught several things related to taking care of their babies. Meanwhile Vincenzo waited outside with the other fathers.

Cha Young bites her lip as Shi Jin sucks his milk. Her nipples stung when they hit Shi Jin's tongue. She didn't want to make a moaning sound so that Shi Jin wouldn't startle and cry to the point of refusing to suckle like what happened this morning.

A few minutes later, Shi Jin removed his tiny mouth from his mother's nipple. Cha Young was taught how to hold her upright to make the baby burp. Shi Jin burped quite loudly and spat out a little spit that soaked the small towel on his mother's shoulder. Cha Young let the baby lie on her chest for a while. The child seemed to be sleeping comfortably in that position.

~~~

Carrying a bag on his left shoulder and holding his wife in his right arm, Vincenzo came out of the VIP room. They picked up their son in the nursery. Today they can go home. The baby had just been bathed by the nurse. Cha Young sniffed his son's fragrant and clean cheek. Shi Jin's pair of round eyes stared at his mother's face.

To get down to the parking lot, they had to use the elevator. When the elevator door opened, there was already an old male patient staying behind Cha Young's room with a tall man behind him.

"Oh, anyeonghaseo," said Vincenzo who replied with a nod from the old man.

"Are you ready to go home, young man?"

"Yes sir."

The old man pointed at the baby that Cha Young was holding, "boy or girl?"

"Baby boy, sir."

"Congratulations again for you two."

Vincenzo and Cha Young thanked him.

"Park Beom Soo Hoenjang-nim from Issume Holding, right?" Cha Young seems to recognize him.

"Do you know me?" asked the old man.

"Who's a Korean who doesn't know you, sir? I'm Hong Cha Young, a lawyer who used to work at Wusang, but now I have my own law firm."

Without being asked, Vincenzo took his wife's business card out of his wallet for him to hand over to the old man. This has become one of Vincenzo's habits lately, whenever his wife introduces herself to new people.

"Jipuragi? Lawyer Hong Yoo Chan?"

"Yes, it was my late father."

"Oh, I see."

Ting...

The elevator door opened and President Director Park's assistant pushed the his wheelchair.

"Nice to meet you, sir," said Cha Young.

President Park just waved his hand briefly.

"The look on his face changed when he heard Father's name. Previously he was friendly," Vincenzo was confused.

The elevator doors opened again and they walked toward the parking lot. Vincenzo opened the car door for his wife who was holding her child.

"Well, your father-in-law is sometimes disliked by conglomerates. One of them is Issume Holding, which my father was sued for neglecting the safety of workers about 5 years ago. Five workers were injured during the construction of a shopping building," Cha Young explained as Vincenzo drove out of the parking lot.

"Did Father win the case?"

"No. The judge stated that it was the negligence of the workers themselves who did not wear safety equipment according to the procedure. Then the victims finally withdrew their demands after receiving a sum of money from Issume Holding's compensation."

Their car finally arrived in front of the house. After parking the car, Vincenzo immediately got down to open the car door and help his wife down.

As soon as they opened the front door, they were greeted by the Geumga Family and the Jipuragi employees, plus Rosé. Living room decorated with balloons and writing
"WELCOME BABY C"
(Author note: C for Cassano and also Shi Jin, C in English pronunciation is the same as Si, right ? hehehe )

"Eomma, I want to see my brother," Rosé asked.

Vincenzo prepared a doughnut seat cushion before Cha Young sat down on the sofa. Rosé sat next to her, watching her little brother who was fast asleep. On the way, he fell asleep.

"My brother looks like Papà," said Rosé.

"Who is more handsome, Papà or Shi Jin?" Cha Young asked.

"Shi Jin," Rosé answered quickly.

"Is that so? Then from now on Papà won't read you fairy tales before bed," Vincenzo threatened.

"From now on I'll be the one telling the story for my brother," replied Rosé.

Vincenzo stared in disbelief at his daughter. While everyone in the room burst out laughing at Rosé's savage.

"Your upbringing is successful, Mrs. Hong," said Mr. Nam.

"Eomma, may I touch his cheek?"

"Yes. You can carry him too."

"Can I?"

Cha Young moved the baby slowly into Rosé's arms. Cha Young doesn't just let go of the baby, she keeps an eye on it. The girl was nervous, also excited to hold her baby brother for the first time. Shi Jin's eyes slowly opened.

"Oh, Eomma, he's awake."

Shi Jin's black eyes stared at each other with Rosé's hazel eyes. Rosé looked at her brother affectionately, as if an invisible bond had formed between the two, though not by blood.

~~~

On Sunday, Vincenzo and his family went to the church where Dal Rae was baptized. Every week they also worship here even though the church is quite far from their home. It happened that Father Mikhael was visiting Korea, so Vincenzo asked him to baptize his son.

Leonardo, it is the baptismal name as well as the Italian name for Park Shi Jin, taken from the name of Saint Leonard of Porto Mauritio.

~~~

A week after the birth of her nephew, Caterina departed from Italy for Korea with her son. Vincenzo was waiting at Incheon airport with his wife and children. Rosé ran to meet her aunt and cousin. The two small children hugged each other in longing. Caterina also kissed Rosé on the cheek affectionately.

"Come on, come on, take a look at my new brother!" Rose is very excited.

Caterina gave her brother & sisters-in-law a longing kiss, then carried Shi Jin.

"Mamma, I want to see him too!" Enrico asked.

Vincenzo carried the boy so he could get a closer look at his son.

"He looks like you, Vin," Caterina said.

"Yes, he is my son."

"But he's much more handsome than you."

"What did I say," said Rose.

~~~

Caterina came to Korea not only to see Shi Jin. The late Fabio Cassano left a large wealth and assets for his two sons, Paolo and Vincenzo. Vincenzo has been declared dead without an heir, because his marriage to Cha Young was not registered in the name of Vincenzo Cassano, but Park Joo Hyeong. Meanwhile, Paolo was also found charred in a burning car in Vladivostok. So that the entire inheritance of Fabio's wealth now falls into the hands of little Enrico as the only heir of the Cassano Family, and Caterina becomes his guardian until her son reaches adulthood to be able to receive the inheritance.

If Caterina had been a greedy and treasure-hungry woman, she could have taken the entire estate of her husband's family for herself, but she didn't. For several months, assisted by Gustavo, she transferred several assets to the names of Park Joo Hyeong and Hong Cha Young. Vincenzo's gold was also deposited into the Swiss Bank in the man's name. Meanwhile, Pagliuzza Island will be managed by Luca.

Vincenzo refused to transfer some of the assets, and asked Caterina to sell them instead. Because the change of name requires additional costs that are not little, it is better to just sell them and divide the money in half. Moreover, he was worried that at any time there would be an examination of the ownership of the assets. Literally, Caterina and Park Joo Hyeong don't know each other, how could some of the Cassano family's assets suddenly change hands to Park Joo Hyeong?

So, Vincenzo is still unemployed, but he doesn't need to work because he's already rich again with the money from the sale of assets.

Caterina currently lives in Rome with her son. Enrico's surname has been changed to Petrova, following his mother's, so as not to become a problem in the future if he still uses the Cassano surname.

The Cassano Mafia family isn't exist anymore. But Vincenzo, Cha Young, Caterina, their children, Luca and all the former members, along with the Geumga Family, still one family.

.
.
.

The End

?

Not yet! ️😅
There is still one thing that remains unanswered. Can you guess?

Fyi, Rosé can already speak Korean despite her Italian accents, so all her conversations with her parents are in Korean.

Some photos of Yoo -- oops... Park Shi Jin😆

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

369K 6.8K 50
Silence. "HUH?" He laughs aiming the gun at my head. "Does this scare you, babe," he yells with anger. My heart was beating so fast it felt like I wa...
522K 16.6K 33
Quintessential Dynasty Series|| Book 1|Lorenzo Santini|| 18+ -An arranged marriage mafia romance- 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙜𝙪𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙝�...
103K 5.2K 34
She was the lost peice of Kim family the biggest mafia gang whom the whole world feared. But sadly she wasn't with them, she was suffering bearing al...
164K 5.8K 51
Mafia au// Hea decided to go one night out for drinks, just to escape from her shit once in a while. She ends up sharing glasses with Minho, a brilli...