The Captain's Daughter. (Piet...

Od AmyyyCM

This story starts off during Avengers Age of Ultron and continues till the end of Civil War. Y/N Rogers is th... Více

The HYDRA Base
Revels?
The Debrief
Memories of Old Friends
Pancakes
The Party
The Hammer
Ultron
The Strongest Metal On Earth
Africa
The Barton's Farm
Ultron's Plan
The Train
Facing The Past
The Vision
Battle of Sokovia Part 1
Battle of Sokovia Part 2
The Aftermath of The Fight
Back At The Tower
Getting Ready For The Party
Our Party
Family
The Compound
The New Team
The Date
Locked Out
Finding Out About Lagos
The Accords
Telling Dad
The Funeral
Finding Bucky
The Arrest
The Escape
The Airport Part 1
The Airport Part 2
The Raft and The Escape
Update

The Dream

1.4K 30 15
Od AmyyyCM

I stepped out of the elevator and made my way down the hall to my room. I reached the door and opened it to find two of the party guests in there. They both looked at me and I looked at them.

"Sorry, this rooms occupied." The girl said looking back to the guy she was with.

"Erm, this is my room."

"Doesn't look like it's anyone's room to me. There are no personal things in here. It's just a bed and a desk." The girl said to me.

"That's because it's all in boxes downstairs. It's still my room."

"Not tonight it isn't." The guy stated.

I walked into my room and picked up tomorrow's clothes and decided to just leave the couple in there. I left my room and shut the door. Since we'd had 3 people move into the tower all the rooms were occupied and there wasn't a spare anywhere since everyone would be staying here after the party ended. I decided I would just sit in the hallway until the party died down and sleep on the sofa. I sat down on the floor and decided to go on my phone. I played a few games to pass time and scrolled though my socials, even posting a few pictures of me and my friends from the party. It was around an hour later when I heard guests starting to leave the party. As people were leaving, I heard someone coming up the stairs and assumed it was a guest from the party looking for the bathroom.

"Bathroom's back downstairs." I said without looking up from my phone.

"I'm not looking for the bathroom." I looked up when the person spoke and saw Pietro stood in front of me.

"Why are you sat on the floor princessa?"

"There's people in my room from the party. I've no idea who they are but I couldn't be bothered to make them leave. To be honest I definitely don't want to sleep in my bed again now. I don't even want to know what they've done in there."

"So where did you plan on sleeping?"

"The sofa."

"Nope."

"Where else am I supposed to sleep?"

"In my room with me."

"We can't. Someone might assume we are together and tell my dad."

"But we are together. So, they wouldn't exactly be assuming wrong. Besides, I don't think anyone is going to just walk into my room other than maybe Wanda."

"Yeah, but someone's bound to walk into my room in the morning and see that I'm not there."

"It'll be fine. We'll just explain that there were people in your room who wouldn't leave so I offered for you to sleep in my room."

"Fine. If my dad finds out its your funeral."

"I'll keep that in mind, come on."

Pietro held out his hand for me to help me up. I picked up my crutches and took his hand. He pulled me up off the floor and we made our way to his room. He opened the door and I walked inside. I made my way over to the bed and sat down.

"How come you were coming upstairs anyway? The team normally hangs out once the party is over?" I asked.

"The party was a lot to handle for someone who's still healing from bullet wounds."

"Right, that makes sense."

"Yeah, I just wanted to get into bed and chill."

"That's fair enough."

"Do you need something to sleep in?"

"No, I'll just sleep in the clothes you gave me and wear them tomorrow as well."

"Don't be silly. You can wear my shirt."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, give me those." Pietro took the clothes out of my hand and placed them on the desk in the corner. He took off the shirt he was wearing and held it out to me. "Here."

"Thanks." I got up and went into the bathroom to change.

Once I was changed, I walked out of the bathroom and put my dress over the desk chair that was in the room. Pietro was already changed and in his bed, so I walked round to the other side and got under the duvet. I placed my crutches against the wall and lay down.

"Princessa?"

"Hmm?"

"You okay?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Just checking. Good night."

"Good night."

I curled up in the bed and got comfy, but I couldn't fall asleep. I kept having visions of something, but I didn't know what. It looked like people turning to dust. I thought it was just my mind messing with me, so I ignored it and eventually fell asleep.

I woke up at some time in the night after having a nightmare that was similar to the vision keeping me awake. I rolled over and noticed that Pietro wasn't there, so I decided to get up and go look for him. I got out of the bed and picked up my crutches and made my way to the stairs. I sat down and began going down like a child since I didn't want to use the elevator in the middle of the night. I made it to the bottom, stood up and walked into the kitchen. I saw Pietro stood there staring at the wall. I thought he was sleepwalking at first until I remembered that he doesn't do that.

"Pietro?" I whispered into the darkness.

"Yeah?"

"What are you doing?"

"Just standing."

I walked over to the light switch and flicked it, so the light came on. "Why?"

"I had a nightmare, I think. Why are you up?"

"Nightmare."

"What about?"

"I'm not entirely sure if I'm honest. We were all fighting some sort of alien things and then people were turning to dust."

"That's strange."

"Yeah, I gue-." Pietro cut me off and continued talking.

"No, I had the same nightmare."

"Okay, that is strange."

"Yeah, but what if it's not a nightmare? Vision seems to think that us being in the presence of the mind stone might add to our powers or something. It's too much of a coincidence that we had the same nightmare at the same time."

"Maybe it's not a nightmare. Maybe it's a vision of something in the future."

"Now I'm even more confused."

We then heard footsteps and stopped talking and looked towards the direction of the stairs. Wanda appeared and walked into the kitchen.

"Okay if you two are about to tell me that you both had nightmares where people started turning to dust, I'm gonna freak out."

"Well sister, you better start freaking out."

"Wait, I was joking. Did you both seriously have that nightmare too?"

"Yeah, we don't know why though or what it means." I told Wanda.

"What do we do? This isn't exactly normal right?" Wanda asked.

"I don't know." Pietro responded.

"Maybe we just forget about it and hope that it doesn't happen again. Maybe it's a onetime thing." I said.

"Okay but if it happens again, we are gonna have to tell the team and figure it out." Wanda said being the reasonable one out of the three of us.

"Okay." Me and Pietro agreed.

"I'm going back to bed. Coming Princessa?"

"Erm, I'll be up in a second, you go ahead."

"Okay, night Wanda."

"Good night."

Pietro made his way up the stairs and Wanda looked at me. Once we heard Pietro close his bedroom door Wanda finally spoke.

"Okay why did he ask if you were going with him?"

"No reason."

"Y/N Sarah Rogers don't lie to me. And you're clearly in his shirt. OMG, did you two?"

"No Wanda! It's nothing honestly. He offered to let me sleep in his room since my room was invaded by a couple from the party who decided that they wanted to use my room to sleep together."

"Oh. Oh, Ewww that's gross."

"Tell me about it." I laughed and so did she. "I honestly don't think I want to sleep in that bed ever again."

"It's a good thing you don't have to. Everyone's getting a new bed at the compound because it was easier than moving a load of king size and double beds."

"Thank god for that."

We continued talking for a while until we heard quiet footsteps. We waited until we could see who it was, and I recognised the two people that appeared at the bottom of the stairs as the couple that had invaded my room. They didn't notice us at the bottom and walked towards the door and left.

"I'm guessing they had a good night." Wanda said as she laughed.

I laughed at what she said "Yeah I'm guessing they did. I'm gonna head back up anyways. Night Wanda."

"Night Y/N."

I left Wanda and went towards the stairs and hopped up them while holding my crutches. Once I reached the top I walked back into Pietro's room and got into the bed. I made myself comfy and fell asleep for the second time that night. 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.2K 44 25
JYD2641 had enough. In her seven years of living, she's only ever known the cruel hands of her doctors who were determined to make her the next Wint...
94.8K 2.3K 32
Being the only child of Tony Stark, Freya was kept out of the spotlight so that she might live a semi-normal life. Unfortunately, how she became Tony...
5.4K 143 44
(Y/N) (L/N) is not a normal human being. They were born with almost every ability you could think of. Super speed, super strength, telekinesis, and m...
2.5K 42 12
You're Tony Starks daughter that he didn't know about. You get into a fight and are sent to live with him, you know very little about him, and he kno...