The Raft and The Escape

After sitting in silence for what felt like hours, the doors opened and we all watched as Tony walked in. I immediately turned away from him and went back to looking at the floor from where I was sat. I then heard someone start slowly clapping as if sarcastically.

"The futurist ladies and gentlemen!" I heard Clint say. "The futurist is here! He sees all! He knows what's best for you, whether you like it or not."

"Give me a break Barton." Tony responded as he walked over to Clint's cell. "I had no idea they'd put you here. Come on."

"Yeah well, you knew they'd put us somewhere, Tony."

"Yeah but not some super-max floating ocean pokey. This place is for maniacs. This is a place for..."

"Criminals? Criminals Tony. Think that's the word you're looking for. Right? That didn't used to mean me. Or Sam, or Wanda, or Pietro or Y/N. Hell, me and Y/N were Avengers through and through and yet here we are."

"Because you broke the law."

"Yeah."

"I didn't make you. You read it; you broke it. You're all grown up; you got a wife and kids. I don't understand, why didn't you think about them before you chose the wrong side?"

"You gotta watch your back with this guy. There's a chance he's gonna break it."

"Hank Pym always said you never can trust a Stark." Scott said.

"Who are you?" Tony asked.

"Come on man."

Tony then walked over to Sam's cell.

"How's Rhodes?" Sam asked.

"They're flying him to Columbia Medical tomorrow so... fingers crossed." Tony answered and then walked away.

Tony then stopped in front of my cell which caused me to look up from where I was sat.

"What do you need? They feed you yet?" He asked.

"What so you're the good guy now?" I asked.

"I'm just the guy who needs to know where Steve went."

"I'm not ratting out my own dad. Especially not to you."

"Well, I just knocked the A out of their AV." Tony said after pressing a few buttons on his watch. "We got about 30 seconds before they realise it's not their equipment. Just look because that... is the fellow who was supposed to interrogate Barnes. Clearly I made a mistake Y/N. I was wrong."

"Did Tony Stark just admit he was wrong. This really must be the end times." I said.

"Cap is definitely off the reservation but he's about to need all the help he can get. You're not exactly any help to him in here. Tell me where your dad is so I can help. That's all I want to do Y/N. I'm sorry about all of this, I really am."

"Fine... I'll tell you where he is but you have to promise me that you'll help him, not fight him or try and bring him in. Got it?"

"Promise."

"You go alone... as a friend otherwise I'm not telling you shit."

"Easy."

"He's gone to Siberia. You know that place I told you about where they keep people frozen. That's were he went."

"Thank you Y/N."

"Don't make me regret this."

"I won't."

Tony left the room and I heard the doors close behind him. I then sat and waited impatiently for hours, hoping that Tony hadn't lied to me and that he was being honest when he said that we would help my dad.