Finding Out About Lagos

It had been five months and both me and Pietro were back to training. We were both allowed to go on missions, but we hadn't been on one since we had been allowed to. The two of us were training together in the morning while my dad, Wanda, Sam and Nat were on a mission.

"Ready?" I asked as I stood ready to fight my boyfriend.

"Yeah." Pietro replied.

I then threw a punch which he was able to block and then he attempted to hit me, but I dodged the hit. I managed to hit him a few times and he had managed to hit me. I then went for his legs and managed to pin him down to the floor.

"You're getting better but still not as good as me." I said with a smirk.

"Or I just like having you on top of me." He said while smirking back.

"Oh my god, get your head out of the gutter." I said as I laughed, and he laughed too.

I got off him and helped him get up from the floor. I then checked my watch and realised I had told May that I would pick Peter up from school that day.

"Okay, that's it for today. I promised May I'd pick Peter up from school because she's at work. You wanna come with?" I asked.

"But that means I'll be meeting your nephew."

"That's the point." I said with a smile.

"Okay. I'll come with."

"Great. I'm going to change so meet me by the car in like 10 minutes."

"Okay."

I left the training room and walked up to my bedroom. I pulled out a pair of jeans and a cute top and paired the outfit with a pair of white trainers. I then grabbed my phone and keys before leaving my room and making my way outside to the car. When I got to the car, Pietro was stood waiting for me.

"Ready to go?" He asked.

"Yep." I replied.

We both got into the car, me in the drivers seat and him in the passenger seat. I turned on the engine and pulled out of the driveway and he put some music on and then placed his hand on my thigh and started drawing patterns with his fingers. We were talking and laughing on our way down to the school. When we got there we got out of the car and stood and waited for Peter.

"Pete!" I shouted when I saw him.

"Aunt Y/N!" He yelled and walked over to me.

He gave me a hug and I hugged him back. Once he pulled back, I smiled at him, and we all got back in the car.

"So, Pete, how was school?" I asked.

"Fine, I had an English test this morning. Nailed it by the way." He replied.

"Great. Make sure to tell May that."

"I will. How are you anyways? I haven't seen you in a while."

"I'm good. Just been busy with training recently."

"Sounds boring." He said with a laugh.

"It's not that bad." I replied.

"Anyway. Who's this you've brought with you?" Peter asked and I looked over at Pietro and he looked at me.

"Peter, this is Pietro. He's my boyfriend." I said.

"Nice to meet you Pietro." Peter said to him.

"It's nice to meet you too Peter."

"Are you an Avenger too?" Peter asked.

"Yeah I am." Pietro told him.