Sexual Choices

Par the_mann

Life for 17 year old Athena Ross was a breeze. Her parents were slightly on the wealthy side, so Athena was o... Plus

Chapter 1: Lies
Chapter 2: Break Up
Chapter 3: Unhappy
Chapter 4: "Friends? "
Chapter 5: Goodbye, Again
Chapter 6: Feelings
Chapter 7: How You Feel?
Chapter 8: Not You Again
Chapter 9: French Fries
Chapter 10: You My Girl
Chapter 11: You My Girl (Pt. 2)
Chapter 12: Donuts
Chapter 14: Bowling Kisses
Chapter 15: Fired Up
Chapter 16: Relationship Test
Chapter 17: Not A Real Bestie
Chapter 18: The Party [Part I]
Chapter 19: The Party (Part II)
Chapter 20: Sex Tapes
Chapter 21: Prego
Chapter 22: Back Together
Chapter 23: Wingman
Chapter 24: Triple Dates
Chapter 25: Shoes And Shootouts
Chapter 26: Don't Die
Chapter 27: She's A Thot
Chapter 28: No Mama!
Chapter 29: MIA
Chapter 30: Disappearance
Chapter 31: Cabin in the Woods
Chapter 32: Mark's Mark
Chapter 33: Endings
Epilogue
*PLEASE READ!!!*

Chapter 13: Love & Drugs

4.6K 132 23
Par the_mann

"So you're not coming to school today?" I asked Marcus over the phone.

Nah. I been there too much. Imma just stay home and study with some of my bros." Marcus laughed at his lie. We both knew he was lying. "I might come over yo house today though. You know I gotta see you everyday."

I blushed. My bus pulled up and I started to walk to it. "Well guess I'll see you later."

"Okay. I love you. "

I froze up. We've only been together a few weeks and he was already telling me he loved me. I didn't want to ruin the moment so I said it back."I love you too ..."

Marcus hung up the phone. Even he realized what he said, he froze up. But he quickly shrugged it off. He didn't want to share his feelings for Athena that easily, but it happened.

[A few hours later...]

"Man I don't even fuck wit' her like that. " this guy named Kewaun laughed. He took the blunt up to his mouth and inhaled it.

"I don't know why man. When I was with shawty I smashed her a few times." Another guy joked. Everyone laughed.

Marquis looked around. It was a bit odd being in the same room as Athena's new boyfriend, Marcus. Even before they haven't had the best relationship because Marquis knew how Marcus felt about Thena. But now, Marquis despised him.

Kewaun turned to Marquis. "So have you got any new tail Quise?"

Marquis scoffed. "Hell yeah. I wasn't going to mope over that bitch forever."

Marcus turned his head. He cared for Thena so much that when she was getting talked about, he felt the pain. He automatically knew that Marquis was talking about Athena. "What chu say bout her nigga? "

Marquis locked eyes with Marcus. They were filled with rage." I said she a bitch. She ain't deserve my ass no way."

Marcus ran up on Marquis. Two of his friends pulled him back. "Nigga nah. You ain't deserve her. That's why yo ass had a plate full of food on you."

Marquis laughed." Is that supposed to hurt my feelings? You should stop acting hard rich boy. "

The room was silent. These two were the most thuggish out of the group, so no one messed with them. Marcus was overwhelmed with anger but he remembered how Athena would react to them fighting. He took a deep breathe. "You ain't even worth it. "

Marquis jumped up. Two guys tried to pull him back but he was too fast. He pushed Marcus down and kicked him. "Yeah that's what I thought, lil' bitch."

Marcus snapped. Marquis was on his way out the door, when Marcus gave him a strong blow from the left to his face. Marquis was shocked. " Come on."

Marquis growled. He charged toward Marcus. He threw a few blows, and they hit Marcus. He shrugged them off and began dodging the next ones. Once he became in control of the fight, he started throwing his own punches.

Marquis tripped over a table leg and fell to the ground. Marcus started pounding his face in until it seemed like Marquis wasn't even fighting anymore. Two boys pulled Marcus off of Marquis. Marcus breathed hard and fixed his shirt. " I'm from the Crinshaws nigga. Fuck wit me again and next time these niggas won't be here to save you. "

Marquis wiped his lip and saw blood. He glared at Marcus. "All this over that bitch. Don't worry she gone be in draws soon." Marquis walked to the door, slamming it behind him.

~~~~~

Marcus knocked at Athena's door. He was a bit nervous since he told Athena he loved her, but he would have to get over it.

Athena's mom opened the door. "Hi Marcus. "

Marcus smiled back and walked in the door."Hey Mrs. Collins. Is Athena here?"

Athena's mom nodded her head. "Let me call her down. "she walked to the stairs, "Athena! Marcus is here! "

Athena came running out of her door. She was in her pajamas, but she looked beautiful to Marcus. Athena kissed Marcus on the cheek."I've missed you so much!"

Marcus smiled and hugged Athena. Athena's mom sat there and stared at them. She was happy that her daughter finally moved on. Yes, she knew Marcus was a weed head, he reeked of it, but he was so much better than Marquis. "I'm going to leave you two alone. No funny business. " She walked upstairs.

Marcus watched her go upstairs. When he heard the door shut, he sighed. "Baby guess what today? "Athena shrugged her shoulders, "Marquis and I bumped. He was calling you out cho name and I couldn't let that happen."

Athena sighed. "Really? " Marcus nodded his head,"And he actually used to love me..."

Marcus looked into Athena's eyes. "Thena he ain't love you. If he did, he wouldn't have cheated on you, or called you out cho name. He wouldn't fight two people just because they care for you. You should realize that Athena. "

Athena sighed. "I do- I do. It's just that I'm so nice and caring to everyone else, but it doesn't seem like anyone loves me the way I do them. "

Marcus turned Athena's chin to him. "Athena- I love you. I've loved you since the third grade when I tied our shoestrings together. " they smiled," And imma spend everyday making you feel happy. "

Athena blushed. "I love you too. "

Marcus kissed her. It became passionate too quickly. They began fondling each other, hands exploring the others body. Marcus kissed every inch of her neck, making Athena gasp for air. Athena pushed his head back slowly, "My mom-"

The sat there quiet.They heard Athena's mom snore and Marcus smiled evilly at Athena."She sleep."

Marcus pulled off Athena's pants. She sat there excited and scared. It had been a while since she had had sex. Marcus slowly pulled down Athena's panties and put his head right by her vagina. He took one last look at her. He slid his tongue inside of her Athena started moaning almost immediately. She was trying her hardest not to yell, but it was just so good. "Marcus. Oh my god!" Marcus looked at her, telling her to quiet down. He continued to eat her out until she orgasmed. Marcus smiled at her.

"Come on out to my car. I got the comdoms out there." Marcus smiled slyly. They walked out the door, shutting it quietly, and did their dirty work outside.

So yeah! How did you guys like this chapter? I think it was one of my best of this book, agree or disagree? Either way, vote!

So when Marcus said the 'l' word. I can't believe he said it. How do you think he feels about Athena now? Does she feel the same way, or is she in love with someone else? How long do you think Marcus and Athena will last? The whole book or will someonek interfere? Who would it be?

And wow.... All I can say is that Marcus whooped his ass! Do you think Marcus felt bad for beating him up? How do think other characters will feel about Marquis talking about Athena so badly? And Marquis.... Do you guys think he has something planned?

As always...

You guys inspire me!!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

6.2K 176 16
Previously known as "My darling Athena" (Ongoing and slow updates) At only 5 years old, Athena De Luca's life changed drastically when she was kidn...
613K 28.4K 31
"With him it wasn't about the material shit, or the money. He captured my heart with his..." Growing up in the care of her grandmother because her mo...
18.6K 429 13
Akua is a 27 year old business man/drug lord with the world on his back. People are coming after him thanks to the betrayal of his older brother Red...
135K 5.9K 26
FORMERLY TITLED "FATUM" Chosen as a Wattpad Featured Story in May 2017 There's a reason high school senior Athena Thorpe spends every available momen...