๐™ด๐š•๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ: ๐™ฟ๐š’๐šŽ๐š๐š›๏ฟฝ...

By -dorcaswh0re-

"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด?" "๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๏ฟฝ... More

Cast
Florence Brown
Age of Ultron
ฯŸ 1 ฯŸ
ฯŸ 3 ฯŸ
ฯŸ 4 ฯŸ
ฯŸ 5 ฯŸ
ฯŸ 6 ฯŸ
ฯŸ 7 ฯŸ
Civil War
ฯŸ 8 ฯŸ
ฯŸ 9 ฯŸ
ฯŸ 10 ฯŸ
ฯŸ 11 ฯŸ
ฯŸ 12 ฯŸ
ฯŸ 13 ฯŸ
A/N
ฯŸ14ฯŸ
Infinity War
ฯŸ15ฯŸ
ฯŸ16ฯŸ
ฯŸ17ฯŸ
ฯŸ18ฯŸ

ฯŸ 2 ฯŸ

783 18 2
By -dorcaswh0re-

Quinjet

Florence struggled to focus on what was happening around her on the Quinjet, all she knew was that Tony had gotten Loki's sceptre, Thor said something to upset Bruce and Clint was in pain. She got up out of her seat and walked over to the table that Clint was lying on.

"You got any magic tricks for me Flo?" Clint grunts in pain. He had painkillers attached to IV's but they clearly weren't helping the older archer.

"I think I have something, you're just going to have to trust me on this one, ok?" She asks. Florence hated seeing Clint in pain, he was like a big brother to her since she was rescued when she was 16. Over those 8 years they have created a strong bond and she had joined his family.

Clint nods his head, wanting to try anything to relieve the pain until they get to the tower. Florence grabs a bottle of water from under the table and drinks the whole thing quickly. Natasha comes over and looks interested in what Florence is doing.

Hovering her hands over Clints injury, Florence's green wisps go under his skin and around the injured area, "'Cause I just had a bunch of water I'm able to make my magic stuff become cold like an internal and external ice pack, it should start to numb the nerves soon so Mr Old Man over here can get some rest." Florence explains to Nat, Steve and Tony who started to watch what she was doing. "I still don't know how this all works but at least I can use this for good."

"Oh that feels better already Flo, cheers to freaky Flo for saving my ass."Clint laughs then begins to fall asleep.

"Are you sure you're gonna be able to keep that up? It's still another hour or two till we get back?" Steve asks, crouching to Florence's level. "You're gonna get drained and use up all your energy."

"I'll be fine, as long as someone passes me water when I need it and has a chocolate bar ready if i do pass out. Hey JARVIS keep an eye on my levels incase I start to crash." Florence asks Tony's AI.

"Of course Miss Brown." JARVIS replies with his robotic English voice.

"Don't strain yourself Flo. We are having a party tonight!" Tony shouts from the cockpit.

"I won't! And another party really?"

- - - - - - - - -

She was wrong, with 10 minutes left on the flight home Florence suddenly crashed before JARVIS could warn anybody. She smacked her head against the metal flooring and was knocked out cold.

- - - - - - - - -

Avengers Tower

A few hours later she woke up in her bedroom at the tower, squinting she see a glass of water, a bar of chocolate and a note on her bedside table.

You better be up and ready, party starts at 7

Dinner is on your desk

Dress is in the closet

Nat :)

Florence sighed as she stood up, walking towards her closet with her water, she opens her closet to find the dress that she was eyeing up the last time her and Nat went out for a run in the city. 'Damn you nat' Florence thought. She placed her now empty glass back on her bedside table and quickly ate her chocolate bar while her shower was heating up.

She got into the shower to wash off the dirt from the mission and her thoughts kept going back to Pietro, 'why is it always me, why is it when I fine ONE guy who's attractive and has abilities fights on the opposite side as me?'

Florence got out of her shower, threw on a hoodie and a pair of shorts and got started on her hair and makeup while eating her dinner.

As soon as she got her shoes on an announcement came through the speaker in her bedroom. "Miss Brown, Tony has requested your presence in the main floor for the party."

"Sure thing JARVIS, tell tony I'm on my way."

Florence's Dress

Florence's Hair

Florence's Makeup

- - - - - - - - -

"Ayy it's freaky Flo, glad you finally showed up couldn't deal with this fossil any longer!" Sam points at Steve as he sees Flo enter the party area. "You scrub up nice." Steve nods in agreement.

"Can't say the same for you Sammy. I'm joking how are you?" She pulls Sam into a hug. The two had briefly met last year when SHIELD was taken down and had weekly catch ups and went on morning runs (without Steve so it was fair on Sam).

After a while of mingling, chatting and drinking, the Avengers -Plus Maria Hill, Rhodey and Helen Cho- all sat around the couches or on the floor. Florence was sat on the couch behind Maria and Clint. They were all discussing the powers of Mjolnir and who could lift it.

"But it's a trick!" Clint scoffed from his place in the floor, twirling his drumsticks which no one knew where they came from. "Whosoever be he worthy shall haveth the power! Whatever, man! It's a trick." He said in a deep voice, trying to imitate Thor.

"Please, be my guest." Thor smiled, knowing that there was no way that Clint could lift his hammer.

"Clint, you've had a tough week. We won't hold it against you if you can't get it up." Tony remarked making Florence laugh into her bottle of cider.

Clint walks over to where the hammer is balanced on the table. "You know I've seen this before, right?" He grabs the handle with one hand, putting all of his might into trying to lift it. "I don't know how you do it!"

"Smell the silent judgment?" Tony says looking up at Clint after his failed attempt. "Please, Stark, by all means." Clint says gesturing for him to have a go.

Tony stood up and undid his suit jacket followed by 'oohs' from everyone around him. "Oh this is gonna be fantastic." Florence says to Maria and Clint.

"This is simple, it's physics. So if I pick this up I rule Asgard?" Tony asks, directing his question towards Thor who nods. "I will be reinstituting prima nocta" Tony announces as he struggles to lift the hammer.

"Poor people of Asgard if he lifts Mjolnir. Tony you're disgusting!" Florence shouts out in laughter. "Come on then metal man pick up the hammer!"

After embarrassing himself, Tony takes his hand out of Mjolnir's strap. "Be right back." Tony walks away and comes back with his Iron-Man hand. When that didn't work he got Rhodes to join in. They realise it's a failed effort and give up.

Bruce tries next and completely embarrasses himself after he pretended to 'Hulk-out' he sits down, cheeks red after no one laughs or makes any reaction apart from cringing.

Steve is next to have a go, as he walks over to the hammer he rolls up his sleeves. Florence wolf whistles "Grandpa got gains!" Steve shoots a look of annoyance at Florence after being called grandpa all night by her and Sam. Steve wraps his hands around the handle and begins to pull. Mjolnir moves slightly and squeaks.

Thor's face fell but he laughed it off when Steve couldn't move it anymore. "Haha nothing." Thor says to Steve as he sits down.

"50 bucks if Steve can lift Mjolnir in the future." Florence whispers to Clint. "You're on, I bet it was a fluke, one time thing." They shake their hands, confirming the bet.

Bruce gestures to Natasha to have a go. "Oh no that's not a question I need answered." She says as she takes another drink of her beer.

"Right Flo, you're up." Tony points to Florence. "Alright, someone's gotta represent the ladies I guess." She shrugs as she weaves through the people on the floor. She grasps the handle and begins to pull, her green wisps come out from her hands as they try and help her lift it.

As Florence is trying to lift Mjolnir, her eyes have a slight green tinge to them. She manages to move Mjolnir and it falls to the floor, nearly landing on her feet. She jumps back in shock, "Well. Nobody saw that coming. You alright Thor?" Florence asks as everyone looks between her and Thor.

Thor's face pales as there could be two people worthy in the room with him. "Hey don't worry I'm not going into space anytime soon to rule your kingdom. I'm fine being down here." She reassures Thor who's face begins to have colour flushed back.

"W-well done Lady Florence, I appreciate that you will not try to take Asgard from me." He nervously smiles.

"All deference to the man who wouldn't be king but it's rigged." Tony states, slightly mad that he couldn't move Mjolnir but Florence could.

"You bet your ass." Clint smirks as he walks over to Tony. "Steve, he just said a bad language word." Maria calls and points to Clint. "Did you tell everyone about that?" Steve asks Tony, annoyed as it'll become another running joke within the group.

Florence laughed into a glass of water, she realised it was getting late and wanted to make sure she was sober-ish incase she had to drag Tony back to his room like she normally has to.

"The handle is imprinted right? Like a security code. Whosoever is carrying Thor's fingerprint I think is the literal translation." Tony changes the subject as to not be given another lecture by Steve. "Yes that a very interesting theory, I have a simpler one, you're all not worthy, apart from you Florence." Thor looks around at everyone and flips Mjolnir in his hand.

Sounds of complaints came from everyone in the room. Suddenly a high-pitched noise erupted around the whole floor of the tower.

Word Count: 1.7k

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 3.4K 13
โ โ™ช ๐…๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž. ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง '๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ฒ, ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ž. ๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฏ๐ข๐›๐ž, ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
9.5K 579 14
Maybe this is how it starts. pietro maximoff x fem!oc age of ultron - endgame ยฉ quicksilvrs 2019-24
701K 19K 110
A slowburn, Natasha Romanoff/ Black widow x Fem! Reader. Through the events of Captain America Civil war - post endgame! [Note, not all chapters are...
103K 2.8K 41
ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข สŸแด€๊œฑแด›๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€แด‡แด แด‡ส€ [2] แดกสœแด‡ษด แดŠแด€แดแด‡๊œฑ แด„แดแดแด‡๊œฑ สœแด‡แด€แด… แด›แด สœแด‡แด€แด… แดกษชแด›สœ สŸแดแด แด‡, ษดแดแด› แด‹ษดแดแดกษชษดษข ษชแด› แดกแดแดœสŸแด… ส™แด‡ แดษดแด‡ สœแด‡สŸสŸ แด๊œฐ แด€ ส€ษชแด…แด‡. แดกษชสŸสŸ สœแด‡ แด€สŸสŸแดแดก สœษชแด๊œฑแด‡สŸ๊œฐ แด›แด ๊œฐแด€สŸสŸ ๊œฐแดส€ แด€ แด„แด‡...