[Eng]Mr. & Mrs. Cassano (FF V...

By TheAnn

This story is for those of you who still can't move on from VinCha couple Vincenzo ♡ Hong Cha Young Cover by:... More

VinCha/JeonKi Galery
Vin ~ Longing Space
Cha ~ Longing Space
Vin ~ La Figlia
Cha~Malta, I'm Coming~~
Vin ~ Unforgettable
Cha ~ Mission
Rose's Nightmare
Vin ~ My Precious
Cha ~ Un'anima, Un Corpo
Vin ~ Ci Vediamo
Cha~Long Distance Relation-shit
Cha ~ It's Not A Joke
Vin ~ Love Is In The Air
VinCha ~ Mr. & Mrs. C
VinCha ~🌚~
VinCha ~ Mafia Couple Dailylife
VinCha ~ Intruder
VinCha ~ Mafia Couple in Action
VinCha ~ Special Present
VinCha ~ Family Holiday
VinCha ~ Reunion
VinCha ~ Gift
VinCha ~ Cauvade Syndrom
Paolo ~ You Belong To Me
VinCha ~ Treacherous
VinCha ~ Be Strong, Little One
VinCha ~ Black Christmas
VinCha ~ In The End
Cha ~ Gyeon U & Jik Nyeo
Vin ~ Escape Plan
VinCha ~ New Life
VinCha ~ Maternity Photoshoot
VinCha ~ On The Way
VinCha ~ Cassano Jr.
VinCha~Chaebol Family's Youngest Son
(Notes: Issume Holding Family)
VinCha ~ Crazy Rich
VinCha ~ Harabeoji
VinCha ~ The Inheritance
VinCha ~ 100 gold street
VinCha ~ Family Come First
VinCha ~ Pagliuzza
New FF - Joseon Mafia
New FF - Paradise Hill
New FF - Opium
New FF - Camouflage

Cha ~ Signora

886 39 8
By TheAnn

The day after Vincenzo's second trial, Cha Young could already feel that it was impossible for her husband to only be imprisoned for some years. She intends to surrender to their fate, until she sees an online novel application that she has not opened since her husband was caught. And she was reminded of the absurd novels that she used to like.

"Eeeyyy... how could it be..." she said as it crossed her mind, who knows in the real world there is a 'dead fake drugs' like in the novel.

But out of curiosity, she tried to find information about it, because the novel's author claimed that his writing about the drug was inspired by a conspiracy theory. Cha Young finds information that about 10 years ago, there was a group of business fraudsters with a pyramid scheme. Many South Koreans were deceived at that time, until their property was sold out, even their lives were also lost due to suicide. The scammers were hunted by the South Korean police, even to the point of becoming international fugitives because they fled to Thailand. They were caught, but the chief fraudster, Jin Yong Mi, committed suicide by ingesting poison during interrogation.

The conspiracy theory is that the woman was not actually dead, but pretended to be. This theory emerged after several people saw someone who looked very much like her in China, Russia and Italy. It is suspected that the poison she drank only made her organs stop working for a few minutes. But of course, conspiracy theories can't really be proven true.

Cha Young once knew of a horrendous case at that time, and her father also helped the victims who were deceived by becoming their lawyer without asking for payment. But she felt she had read the case in more detail somewhere, but she forgot.

Cha Young looks for other information, there is no information other than what she read earlier. She kept trying to remember it while cleaning the house. When setting the table and going to save the flash drive from Gustavo, she finally found a piece of memory that was almost forgotten.

"Guillotine files!!!"

She immediately called Luca to take her to Pagliuzza.

~~~

Vincenzo and Cha Young's bedroom on the second floor is very special, not only because it was specially made by Vincenzo for his beloved wife, but also as a place to store his most precious treasures.

Cha Young goes into the changing room, where there is a big closet where they put their clothes before. Cha Young presses a secret button in the corner of the closet, and a wall moves open. There was nothing in the secret little vault, apart from a gold bar in which the Guillotine files were kept.

Of the entire contents of the file, only 10% was used, to solve the Babel Group case which also dragged quite a number of important people, as well as several cases that Cha Young handled. This is one of the secrets of Jipuragi's success. This file is also used by the NIS in hunting down several international fugitives and for national security. But not all the contents of the file are disclosed by Vincenzo. There are still many files that he keeps to himself.

One of the case files is the case of Jin Yong Mi. Cha Young gapes at the reason why Vincenzo has kept this case hidden from the NIS, even though she should have been arrested because she has caused a lot of harm to many people.

Jin Yong Mi is now under the protection of the Silvanio Family under the name Tatiana Silvanio.

~~~

Milan

The wheel of the wheelchair spun slowly over the dry grass. A middle-aged man with a wool scarf wrapped around his neck was sitting on it pushed by a woman. They turned their heads when an Asian woman with Italian men behind her walked up to them. Her thick black coat wrapped her distended belly.

"Buongiorno, signor Silvanio," Cha Young bowed slightly, took the old man's hand and kissed the back of his hand.

"You're Vincenzo's wife, aren't you?"

"That's right, Signore. I'm Carina Cassano."

"It's good to finally meet you. And I'm sorry for your husband's arrest. Ah, if he had said earlier, we could have helped him escape."

"That's why I'm here, Signore."

"So what can we do to help?"

Cha Young turned to the woman behind Mr. Silvanio, "Signorina Tatiana Silvanio, can we talk for a moment?"

"Me?" she asked in a soft voice.

"Yes."

"All right, Tatty, take Papà to the bedroom first."

~~~

The two women sat on a park bench, accompanied by two cups of hot chocolate.

"Hmm..." Cha Young mumbled after sipping the hot chocolate, "it's best to drink hot chocolate in winter, right?" She said in Korean, but Tatiana didn't answer.

"Is living in Milan nice? I've never been to this city before, even though it's where my husband grew up. What do you think?" Cha Young asked, still using Korean.

"Sorry, I don't understand what you're saying," Tatiana said in Italian.

"You understand, you must understand. Jin Yong Mi-ssi."

Tatiana, or Jin Yong Mi's smile froze. Suddenly she got up and pointed her gun at Cha Young. Luca who was behind Cha Young immediately stood in front of her, becoming a shield to protect his madam. Each of the men pointed a gun at each other.

Cha Young stood up and stepped past Luca fearlessly at gunpoint.

"Your face has changed a lot. You must have had plastic surgery. But even though your face has changed to become more and more like an Italian woman, your Asian facial features are still visible. You must look very much like your mother. Interpol will definitely recognize you right away."

Jin Yong Mi smirked, "You're threatening me? You think you can get out of here safely? My bullet can pierce your heart now."

"You think I came without a back-up plan? When you open your fire, then your secret will also be blow up. If I die, you die too, along with your father and your entire family."

"Aren't you afraid?" Jin Yong Mi glanced at Cha Young's belly, "Think about your baby."

"It was because I was thinking of my baby that I went this way."

"What do you want?"

"I want to know how you tricked Interpol and the rest of the world with your fake death. Are the rumors about the 'poison' true?"

Jin Yong Mi slowly lowered her gun, also telling her men to do the same.

"Follow me," she asked Cha Young.

"Signora..." Luca restrained Cha Young, worried. But the brave woman reassured him that she would be fine.

Jin Yong Mi invited her into her private room and invited her to sit down.

"Before, I wanted to make sure you were trustworthy," said Jin Yong Mi.

"I won't report you to Interpol, nor reveal your secret to anyone, if that's what you're afraid of."

"How can I trust you?"

"Two years ago my husband found out the facts about you, but he hid them, even from me. He must have thought of the good relationship between our family that was established because of the close friendship between your father and his father. With that bond, you can trust us."

Jin Yong Mi squinted. She is a professional con artist who has manipulated hundreds of people, so that she herself does not easily trust others. But seeing the look in Cha Young's eyes, it seems she can believe her.

The woman pressed something under the table, and the painting behind her shifted. Behind the painting is a safe containing a row of clear cylindrical bottles. She took two bottles containing a clear and yellowish liquid, then a small bottle like eye drops.

"This is to stop the work of the heart and lungs," she pointed out a clear liquid.

"While this is to restore the work of the heart and lungs," she pointed out a yellowish liquid.

"And this one is eye drops so the retina doesn't respond to light."

"When this clear liquid is injected into a person's body, the heart will stop circulating blood, the lungs will also stop pumping oxygen to the brain. The yellow liquid must be injected no later than 5 minutes after being injected with the clear liquid before brain death occurs, or the person will completely die."

"Died? Really... died?"

"Yes. Of our 10 families who have used this to escape from prison or from our opponents, only 3 survived, including me."

Cha Young shuddered.

"Think about it again. I attended Vincenzo's trial. If I were you, I'd wait for him to get out of prison, even though I'm a granny after he's out."

~~~

Vincenzo's sentencing day.

Cha Young walked slowly towards the departure gate to return to Malta after attending Vincenzo's final trial. Approaching the officer who was about to take her boarding pass, she suddenly turned around while tearing the boarding pass. Luca who was following her from behind was confused.

"Luca, buy a ticket to Milan."

~~~

Tatiana who represented the Silvanio family, Elena as the consigliere of the Kuznetsov family, and two other bosses of the Italian mafia family had gathered in a room. They sat in a circle at a round table, with aides standing by behind them. Cha Young walked into the room with Luca, sitting on the only empty seat.

"Thank you for taking the time to accept my invitation. As I stated in the e-mail I sent, I would like to get Vincenzo out of prison. By attending to my invitation, I think you will agree to help us."

The four mafia family representatives turned to each other and nodded.

Cha Young stood up and walked over to the blackboard, "So, the plan is like this..."

.
.
.

To be continue..

Very absurd huh? Doesn't make sense? Like a drama "Penthouse😅

But actually this is not inspired by the Penthouse but from Doctor Stranger (Lee Jong Suk's drama). He also used 'fake-death drug' to escape from North Korea with his girlfriend. The story is, his girlfriend was sick, then he put eye drops and injected the liquid. A few hours later his girlfriend had a seizure and was declared dead. There is a dramatic chase scene before he saves his girlfriend who almost died for real. The girls survived and they ran away. But in the end the girl plunged into the river when the North Korean soldiers chased them.

In the real world is there such a drug? It's impossible, isn't it? if there is, it's definitely dangerous.

.
.

Cameos:
Kim Yong Ji as Tatiana Silvanio / Jin Yong Mi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 6.9K 22
Lee Taehee, daughter of one of the biggest gangster of Korea, was forced to marry her father's business(crime) partner She doesn't excepts it and too...
18.4K 378 8
"Oh god fuck ahhh" I was moaning so loud . his head was between my thigh eating me out like i am his last meal,i can feel the knot building in my sto...
8.2K 196 20
16 year old Kim Y/N , the youngest and only girl of the Kim family lives with her 7 elder brothers. For how long can her brother keep their maifa se...
103K 5.2K 34
She was the lost peice of Kim family the biggest mafia gang whom the whole world feared. But sadly she wasn't with them, she was suffering bearing al...