jailbird | b.e.

By drunkinyourbenz

jailbird /ˈdʒeɪlbəːd/ a person who is or has been in prison, especially a criminal who has been jailed repeat... More

INTRODUCTION.
[1]
[2]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
it's o'connell.
prequel!
jailbird junior.

[3]

3.6K 154 353
By drunkinyourbenz

billie's pov:
"o'connell! get up!" a guard yelled, waking me up. i jumped before groaning, snuggling my head into this lauren girls neck. for a straight girl, she seemed to like me.. a lot. "and brown, get off her!"

i opened up my eyes and looked at lauren who had been staring at me sleepily. "i go home today." i smiled, apparently too enthusiastic for the girl as she frowned.

"we're probably never gonna see each other again." she whispered, seemingly sadly and i nodded.

"that's what happens when you break the law and go to prison. you don't see people." i shrugged, patting her arm and indicating for her to roll off of me. she did and i sat up, stretching.

i closed my eyes as i stretched and i got startled when she pushed me up against the wall, kissing me. "woah- calm down, straight girl." i chuckled.

she kissed me again, softer this time and i kissed back, my hand going to the back of her neck.

"billie o'connell, you're lucky you're out today because i would have killed you if i saw you eating that girls face one more time." one of the guards said from outside the cell and i sighed loudly. damn cockblocks in this prison, they never give me a break!

"damn, alright." i muttered, moving away from lauren.

"i'll never understand y'all homosexuals."

"and i'll never understand why that forehead is so big." i clapped back.

"like you can talk." lauren snorted and i furrowed my eyebrows. i pinned her up against the wall by her neck roughly and she hit her head.

"i'd love to know who the fuck you're talking to?" i gritted through my teeth and she gulped. "you're nothing but a fuck to me. don't think i wouldn't do overtime in this prison just so i could beat your ass."

"you'd do overtime for me, daddy?" she smirked and i pushed her back into the wall.

"girl, fuck you." i groaned before going to my bunk, sitting down and brushing my hair. that's all i really could do. at 9, the guards would give me my clothes that i wore four years ago, when i came in here but for now all i could do was brush my teeth and hair.

i sat there, staring into the distance as lauren climbed up into her bunk.

{a/n: y'all know that one part in the doc where she's like in an elevator and staring? yeah.}

my mind was racing. i'm about to see kiara. i might make a move on her too. me and lauren sat in silence, an awkward tension now looming over us.

"o'connell, you're out." a guard called me, opening up the cell door and i let out a girly squeal. i headed towards the door and lauren called me.

"i'll miss you." she admitted. i just stared at her for a second and nodded, my blonde hair falling in my face before leaving the cell, looking around the prison that i would never see again.. hopefully.

the guard brought me to a small room and gave me my old clothes and shoes. i got changed into my old ass clothes before beginning the progress of being discharged from prison.

***

the guard brought me outside. finally. i'm free. i let out a huge sigh of relief before looking for kiara. i saw her sitting on the roof of her car and wanted to scream with all of the excitement that i had pent up. keep it cool, eilish. keep it cool.

kiara's pov:
there she was. besides from the fact her hair had grown out so much that she was back to her natural color, she looked the same.

by the way she had a smirk on my face as she walked towards me, it seemed as though she still had the charm that i loved four years ago.

"hi princess." she smirked when she finally got close enough to me. i opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out so i just closed it again. not gonna lie, i got butterflies. like hardcore butterflies too. the ones you can feel in your fingertips.

"damn no greeting, no hug? lemme just go back." she chuckled. i hopped off the car, still speechless. i pulled billie in for a hug, patting her back to check if she was real. she was.

i pulled away, staring at her face. i cupped it and she grimaced. "don't start that soft shit on me, baby." she laughed, swatting my hand away.

"i- hi." i choked out.

"hey. again. miss me?"

"yeah.. i guess. let's just- go." i breathed out, walking to amber's car. she let me borrow it for the day.  once we got in, billie giggled and i looked at her. once she noticed me looking at her, her smile dropped and she cleared her throat.

i began driving and i glanced at billie who seemed fascinated with the view of the road. "so.. how was prison?" i asked, instantly regretting it. who asks that?????

"well, i mean.. it was prison." she chuckled with a hint of amusement laced in her voice.

"true. you seem very interested in the road there."

"girl, you know how long it's been since i've seen a road with my own two eyes? this is a big transition for me, fuck off." she groaned, turning the rear view mirror so that she could look at herself.

"stop it, bil. i need that." i whined, pulling it back into place.

she sighed, running her fingers through her hair. "can we go to the store? i wanna dye my hair back to black." she asked and i nodded. 

"you got money?" i questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"who said we need money?" she raised an eyebrow with a smirk.

"billie. you just got out of prison. you must love it there or something."

"i was kidding! jesus, i have money." she defended herself.

***

four hours later and billie was chilling on my couch with strong smelling ass dye sitting in her hair while she watched the tv.

"you think if i charged my phone it would turn on? probably not, right?" she asked and i shrugged.

"try it."

i brought her over to where i had a charger and she plugged in her phone.

20 minutes later, the apple logo showed up and i gasped. billie carefully picked the phone up and we both stared at it patiently. then, her old lock screen showed and- oh.

it was a picture of her and i when we were together. billie had her hand wrapped around my throat while we kissed. i looked at it and looked down before making eye contact with billie.

"what? we're hot." billie said and i cracked a small smile.

"true."

"i miss that, the old us..." billie trailed off, smirking at me.

"oh yeah?"

"yeah. partners in crime." she paused. "-literally."

i bit my lip thinking about all the memories i've had with billie. she stared at me for a little too long and i turned my head shyly. "stop that."

"somehow you're even prettier than you were last time i saw you." she said, barely over a whisper.

i felt my face heat up and i smiled, staring at her. i can't say the same for her, she's always looked the same, but that's the thing. she's always been fine.

"you gonna kiss me or what? i waited four whole years, damn." billie chuckled and i rolled my eyes playfully.

"oh, shut up."

i pulled her in for a kiss, delicately holding her face as if it were porcelain, fit to shatter. i know she would hate that that's what i was thinking. "i'm not soft, i'm not gonna shatter, who do you think i am?" billie gets VERY defensive once it comes to her being soft.

you know the way people say that they feel fireworks when they kiss someone and you're like "what the fuck"? well, i understand why people say that now.

she quickly tried to slip her tongue in my mouth and i pulled away, laughing. "calm down, bil."

"i missed you." she admitted and i grinned widely.

"i missed you too, eilish."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 38.5K 71
unknown: bro i need my shIT BACK i don't have your shit lol unknown: yes you do just give it back i'm sorry but you have the wrong number =========...
171K 5.3K 34
"𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙢" lowercase intended
223K 7.3K 70
sequel to 'Keep you in the Dark' so read that first if you haven't because you will be confused Billie Eilish is now free from the mafia, but is stil...
evanescent By t

Fanfiction

39.8K 1.4K 40
billie is in prison for drug chargers. ayana is a CO at the jail billie's in. what happens when they get closer? started: 10-26-2022