Zero | BNHA X OC (SLOW UPDATE...

By CrescentRWBY

"Why I want to be a hero...? What kind of hero I want to be...? I... I... I'm not sure myself... I don't know... More

Chapter 1 (S1)
Chapter 2
Sleeping Kuuga
Chapter 3
Kuuga and Jiro
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (S2)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
not a chapter
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (S3)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
New chapter?
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Thanks for 2k
Chapter 35
Ehhh
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Dot
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Sayo: "Yoohoo!
πŸ’žSave The World With Love!πŸ’ž
🎞Futari no Hero chapter 1🎞
🎞Futari no Hero Chapter 2🎞
🎞Futari no Hero chapter 3🎞
Zero: Q&A and Feedback section
🎞Futari no Hero Chapter 4🎞
...
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 (S4)
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Announcement (important)
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Gear check!
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Notice
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (S5)
Surprise! (Special Chapter)
Status update (not a chapter)
Spoookyyyyy
...
How original
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Not a chapter update
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
In All of Our Hearts
Competitive Bowling (Zero OVA)
Chapter 68
Photo issues (not a chapter)
Chapter 69
Father's Day Special Chapter
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Plans and Curiosity
🎞 Zero: Heroes: Rising Chapter 1
Advanced happy new year
🎞 Zero: Heroes: Rising Chapter 2
New Art
🎞 Zero: Heroes: Rising Chapter 3
Meet the characters
🎞 Zero: Heroes: Rising Chapter 4

Chapter 46

434 17 1
By CrescentRWBY

((A/N): "Man, I wish I could cover S4 opening on guitar, but hey, my skills aren't there yet for the first part. Maybe in the future…?")

-----

The scene changes inside an abandoned warehouse at night with The League of Villains sitting together as they watch Twice enter the building with a man named Overhaul.

Misaki: "Who's that?"

Twice: "Hey guys, I've brought him back, I'm back! He was a surprisingly good guy after I talked to him. He said he wanted to talk to you. Isn't that disgusting?"

Shigaraki: "You brought a crazy big fish, huh, Twice?"

Overhaul: "Big fish? That's ironic… League of Villains."

Misaki: "Who's that?"

Magne: "What? Is that guy someone famous?"

Shigaraki: "Master showed me a picture of him before. He's what you'd call "Yakuza." The young head of Shie Hassaikai."

Magne: "The young head of the Shie Hassaikai… (snickers) So he's the number two of organized crime? Oh my, I've never seen anything like him! He smells dangerous!"

Toga: "Organized crime?"

Misaki: "Is that different from us?"

Compress: "All right, let me tell you. In the past, there were lots of scary groups that ran the underworld. But, after heroes started thriving, they were unmasked and disbanded, and once All Might appeared on the scene, the era was over. The survivors who haven't been caught became designated villain groups… In other words, they were treated like villain reserves just scraping by to make a living under the watch of police. Frankly, they're obsolete and should be protected species."

Overhaul: (mutters) "Protected species, huh? Well, he's not wrong."

Magne: "So why is this impoverished yakuza boy here? Are you also on a high because of All Might's retirement?"

Overhaul: "No, it's less about All Might and more about the loss of All For One. The emperor of darkness who ruled over all of the underside of society. My generation treated him like an urban legend, but our elders believed they had reason to fear him. Even after he was rumored to be dead. But this time, he showed up in the flesh… All Might retired, and All For One was thrown into Tartarus. In other words, right now, for both those in the sun and those in the shadows, there is no leader. So then, who will be the next leader?"

Shigaraki took a step forward.

Shigaraki: "If you know who my master is, and you're still saying that… Are you here to challenge me? I'm the next leader. Even now, I'm gathering my troops. Our numbers will increase soon. And with that power, I'll crush the hero society starting with its head."

Overhaul: "Do you have a plan?"

Shigaraki: "A plan? You little… You came here to join us, didn't you?"

Twice begins to panic a little as Overhaul walks forward.

Overhaul: "A goal with no plan is called a delusion. If you present me with a delusion, then how am I supposed to react? What are you going to do after you increase your forces? How do you plan to manage them in the first place? What kind of organizational chart are you trying to create? Starting with Hero Killer: Stain, there was also Muscular and Moonfish. They were all first-class game pieces, but you lost them right away, didn't you? Did you not understand how to use them? You can't even manage ten or so crazy people, and you're talking about increasing your forces? What'll you do after gathering power that you can't control? (Raises hands) You need a plan in order to achieve your goal. And I have a plan. I didn't come here today because I wanted to join you."

Shigaraki: "Twice, don't bring people before checking their intent."

Overhaul: "In order to execute my plan, I need a lot of money. There isn't really anyone willing to invest in some obsolete small-time yakuza. But it'd be different if I had you guys, with your increasing name recognition. Put yourselves under me. I'll show you how well I can use you. And then, I'll become the next leader."

Shigaraki: "Go home."

Magne stood up and raised her pillar-looking weapon.

Magne: "Sorry, yakuza boy, we didn't come together to be under someone."

Magne pulls Overhaul towards her and prepares to swing.

Magne: (mentally) "I met up with my friend the other day. She's reserved and shy, but she's someone who is still my friend even knowing my past. She told me, "Those who are bound by chains of common sense laugh at those who aren't." I'm here because I don't want to be bound by anything! We will decide where we belong!"

Overhaul removes his white glove and scratches Magne's elbow, suddenly making the villain suddenly explode, his upper body disappear, leaving his hip below intact and a blood bath visible, shocking the League of Villains.

Toga: "B… Big Sis Mag…!"

Misaki: "Oh my…"

Overhaul: "You all made the first move. Argh, that's filthy. That's why I hate stuff like this…"

Mr. Compress is suddenly seen in the air, going for Overhaul.

Shigaraki: "Wait, Compress!"

Compress: "This guy's trouble! I'll use my Compress to seal him away!"

 Bullet suddenly hit his arm, nullifying the effect of his quirk.

Compress: "I can't use my quirk?!"

Overhaul: "Don't touch me!"

Overhaul did the same thing he did to Mr. Compress, but only disassembling both of his arms. Making the villain scream in pain. Misaki charges forward, another bullet tries to hit her but suddenly misses.

Overhaul: "Shield!"

A yakuza member wearing a similar mask appeared in front of Overhaul, acting as a body shield as Misaki quickly pulled on the villain's forehead, pulling the spirit out and quickly crushing it with her fist, destroying the spirit and killing the yakuza member.

Shigaraki: "I see…"

An explosion occurred behind Overhaul, revealing more yakuza members, wearing plague doctor attires.

Shigaraki: "If you'd started with that, it would've been a lot easier to understand what you wanted."

Chronostasis: "That was close, Overhaul."

Overhaul: "You're late."

Chronostasis: "I missed a shot. But there was enough immediate effectiveness."

Twice is seen holding on to a knocked Mr. Compress.

Twice: "Wait, where did you…? We weren't being followed!"

Shigaraki: "It was probably someone's quirk."

Overhaul: "It'll be hard to make objective decisions like this. Right. It's unproductive to cut down each other's forces, anyway. We're even right now with one corpse on each side. It's a good time to stop. Let's cool our heads and talk again another day. We'll owe you an arm."

Overhaul turns around to leave through the hole behind him.

Twice: "Bastard, I'll kill you!"

Misaki: "I'll get their souls and destroy it."

Toga: (brings out a knife) "Tomura, I can cut him. I'm going to, okay?"

Shigaraki: "No."

Twice: "Let me take responsibility!"

Shigaraki: "No."

Mimic: "A wise decision, Hand Guy."

Overhaul: "It doesn't have to be right away, but the sooner the better. Think carefully…"

Overhaul tosses a business card towards Shigaraki.

Overhaul: "... about your own organization and stuff. Give me a call once you've calmed down a bit."

Twice: "Wait, you bastard! Why did you stop me, Shigaraki?"

Toga: "Jin, more importantly, take Atsuhiro to the doctor."

Misaki: "It seems to be our priority now."

Twice: "Can you stand?"

Compress: (weakly) "My quirk… wouldn't come out… Damn, that hurts!"

Twice pulls Mr. Compress up with Misaki's assistance as Toga is seen looking at Magne's bloodied weapon on the ground as she raises her knife.

Toga: "Tomura, I'll cut those guys."

Shigaraki: "No."

Toga: "Tomura?"

Shigaraki: "Not yet. (Mutters) Shie Hassaikai… I'll demand a lot in repayment for this…"

-----

The scene opens up to Class 1-A's classroom with Aizawa discussing something at the class.

Aizawa: "About the hero work studies that are like a more serious version of the internships, where you go to where pro heroes work and help them… We talked about them at our faculty meeting yesterday, and almost all the teachers, including the principal, thought you shouldn't do them."

The class was silent for a while before they erupt into whining.

Class 1-A: "Eh?!"

Kirishima: "After we had that big meeting about it?"

Kaminari: "But thinking about why we ended up in the dorms, I guess that makes sense…"

Bakugo slams his desk and stands up with a satisfied face.

Bakugo: "Serves you right!"

Hagakure: (mutters) "Just because you probably wouldn't be able to participate…"

Aizawa: "But some think we won't be able to raise strong heroes with our current policies, so we came to the decision that first years will only be allowed to go to agencies with a good track record of accepting work study students."

Bakugo: "Damn it!"

Kuuga: "Good track record? Is mom's agency still possible?"

Sayo: "Eh? That's bad! I don't have connections since I didn't perform in the sports festival!"

Kuuga: "I did call her… She said we can still go and do our work study with her… but is it really allowed…?"

Sayo: "Should you ask Mr. Aizawa later…?"

Kuuga: "Why me?"

Sayo began pointing her fingers together.

Sayo: "Because he's um… scary…?"

Kuuga: (sighs) "Fine."

-----

Aizawa: "Arcane hero agency?"

Aizawa is seen sitting by his desk at the faculty room with Kuuga standing beside him.

Kuuga: "Yes. Knowing the track record of the agency not accepting applications and is only a recruitment base, I'm curious, if I, the first intern accepted, can do their work study there?"

Aizawa: "With their track record, I personally won't recommend joining Arcane, but knowing how they operate… the situation is the opposite, you can do your work study there IF the agency accepts you. They have one of the highest standards and have less government restrictions along with the mysterious operations only selected individuals can know about. Consider yourself lucky… or not if they take you in. You have a lot of connections from the sports festival, Kiriu. I suggest you consider all of the ones qualified in the offers you have. Is that all?"

Kuuga: "Yes. Thank you, Mr. Aizawa."

Aizawa nods as Kuuga takes his leave.

Kuuga: (mentally) "The situation is reversed when it comes to your agency, huh? Are you that powerful, mom…?"

-----

The weekend came and Kuuga is seen preparing food in the kitchen while Tokoyami, Kirishima, Kaminari, and Mineta are at the dining table, brushing their teeth.

Kaminari: "A day off, huh?"

Mineta: "We were rushing around with the special training and provisional licensing exam, so I'm glad we can take it easy, today…"

Izuku suddenly passed by them, clearly in a hurry.

Izuku: "Morning!"

Kuuga rushed out of the kitchen, wearing an apron that says "Kill the cook" as he calls Izuku.

Kuuga: "Hey, Midoriya! Eat the damn breakfast first! I made tons of eggs for everyone!"

Izuku: (unseen) "Thank you, Kiriu, but I'll pass today!"

Mineta: "Take it easy, man…"

Kaminari: "Those three over there have their provisional license training course on the weekend, huh?"

Todoroki, Annya, and Bakugo are seen walking outside, wearing their school uniforms.

Todoroki: "You should be thankful to the teachers. Even after you've fought Midoriya at school, they didn't take away your chance to retake the provisional licensing exam."

Annya: "Yeah… it was quite the stunt…"

Bakugo: "Shut up…"

Todoroki: "We need to catch up to them as soon as possible."

Bakugo: "I said, shut up! You two, walk behind me, damn it!"

-----

The scene changes back to the dining room with Kuuga dying inside as the food he made is almost untouched.

Kuuga: "A lot of people are skipping out the most important meal for the day…"

Kaminari: "We're having a study session with Yao-momo today. You guys wanna come?"

Kirishima: "Sorry, we're busy today, too."

Kuuga: "I'll pass on a study session today."

Mineta: "What side dishes should I have today…?"

Kaminari: "Everyone's got their own lifestyles…"

Kuuga: "Hey, while you guys talk about whatever, you mind me serving you guys food? I don't want it getting cold anytime soon."

Kaminari: "I'll take it."

Mineta: "Sure…"

Kirishima: "I'll get one as well."

Tokoyami: "Same here."

Some of his classmates are seen entering the common area.

Kuuga: "Everyone sit down, I need this food served."

Kuuga enters the kitchen and brings out his phone and tries to contact his mother.

Kuuga: "You haven't picked up at all… what are you doing…?"

-----

A phone is seen with the screen showing "Kuuga, calling" as the scene slowly changes the Arcane's office as Flash Bang, Sketcher, Parapet, Feroch, and another cloaked hero is seen inside the office.

Arcane: "He's probably calling about the Work Study, I may allow it… but we need to look at the safety factor for someone to join us right now… we're playing with the yakuza after all… mixing that with the League of Villains…"

Flash Bang: "I think we should only get Kuuga and Aisaka to be involved somewhere safer that is still related to our agency's concern."

Sketcher: "It is quite the risk, but I think it should be good."

Parapet: "Both Kuuga and Aisaka did experience working with us for one week…"

Arcane: "We have been discussing this longer than we should have. I'll give Eraser Head a call, then. I think my decision should be received by his homeroom teacher first."

End

2,205 words

Sorry for this one being short, I just want to follow the episode duration of doable scenes. I'm trying to follow the episode count for this season as much as possible.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 37 33
DISCLAIMER *If you are offended by swearing, gore, and violence do not read/report the story or comments. It is not fair to me or the other readers.*...
125K 5.3K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
227K 5.1K 66
(*WARNING*: contains foul language, mature content I guess, and also cringe) (Y/n) (L/n) has a non average life with a rare confusing bunch of Quirks...
32.5K 413 7
This story will be seven chapters, one chapter will be uploaded a day with the story finishing in a week. It is a short story of IzuMomoJiro. Each ch...