Blood Hound

By Megan-41

Magdalena Claudia Stilinski, also known as Lena, is a high school student living in California in a town cal... More

Cast
Graphics
Playlist
Wolf Moon
Wolf Moon part 2
Second Chance at First Line
Second Chance at First Line part 2
Pack Mentality
Pack Mentality part 2
Magic Bullet
The Tell
Heart Monitor part 2
Night School
Night School Part 2
Lunatic
Lunatic part 2
Wolf's Bane
Wolf's Bane Part 2
Co - Captain
Co - Captain Part 2
Formality
Formality Part 2
Season two cast
Season Two Graphics
Omega
Omega & Shape Shifted
Shape Shifted Part Two
Ice Pick
Abomination
Abomination Part Two
Venomous
Venomous Part Two
Frenemy
Frenemy Part Two
Restraint
Restraint Part Two
Raving
Raving part two
Party Guessed
Season Three Cast
Season Three Graphics
Tattoo
Tattoo Part Two
Chaos Rising
Chaos Rising Part Two
Fireflies
Fireflies Part Two & Unleashed
Unleashed Part Two
Frayed
Frayed Part Two
Motel California
Motel California Part Two
Currents
The Girl Who Knew Too Much
The Overlooked
The Overlooked Part Two
Alpha Pact
Lunar Ellipse
Lunar Ellipse Part Two
Anchors
Anchors Part Two
More Bad Than Good
More Bad Than Good Part Two
Galvanize
Galvanize Part Two
Illuminated
Silverfinger
Riddled
Riddled Part Two
Letharia Vulpina
Letharia Vulpina Part Two
Echo House
The Fox and The Wolf & De-Void
De-Void Part Two
Insatiable
The Divine Move

Heart Monitor

4.2K 162 4
By Megan-41

                     "Stay away from Allison. Stay away from Allison. Stay away from Allison. Stay away from Allison. Must stay away from Allison. Just stay away from Allison. Stay away from Jackson. Just stay away from Jackson," Scott whispered to himself. 

                     "Please stop saying, Allison. I love you, Scott, but unlike everyone else, I can hear you, and you're driving me crazy," Lena said as she walked down the hallway of Beacon Hills High School with Scott. At that moment, Scott was turning down different hallways to stay away from Allison and Jackson. 

                     Scott gives Lena an apologetic look, "I'm sorry, it's just not easy staying away from her when all I want is to be with her, you know?" Scott asked.

                      "Trust me. I know, Scott. I feel the same about Lydia," Lena said as she pulled on the straps of her backpack. Scott felt kinda bad talking about his love life with Lena when he knew how hard things were for Lena, who had to watch the only girl she had ever loved be with someone else. Just as Lena and Scott turn to go down another hallway, they see Lydia at her locker as she turns her head toward them. 

                    "Hey Scott, Hey Lena," Lydia said in a cheerful tone that made Lena's heart skip a beat before Scott grabs her and turns back around to walk the other way. 

                    "Oh, come on!" Scott said in annoyance.

              Lena and Scott walk into class together and see a pissed Styles sitting near the back as they walk over. Scott sits behind Styles while Lena sits in front of him and turns around to look at her brother." Still not talking to me? Okay, can you at least tell me if your dad's okay? It's just a bruise, right? Some soft tissue damage? Nothin' that big - You know I feel really bad about it, right? Okay. What if I told you that I'm trying to figure this whole thing out, and - That I went to Derek for help" Scott said in a pleading tone as Stiles kept his back to him, making Lena raise her eyebrow at her brother's childish behavior. 

                    "If I was talking to you, I'd say that you're an idiot for trusting him just like my sister. But obviously, I'm not talking to you," Stiles said while glaring at his sister, but Lena was unaffected by her brother's actions. The bell rings for class to start, and Scott leans down to pull out the stuff he needs while Lena sits back in her chair and counts down how long it takes for Stile's curiosity to get the better of him. Suddenly Stiles turns around and looks at Scott, "What did he say?" Stiles asked, making Lena smirk from behind him for knowing her brother so well. 

                    After class, Lena, Stiles, and Scott walk out of the classroom, "Wh - he wants you to tap into your animal side and get angry?" Stiles asked in confusion as they walked down the hallway.

                     "Yeah," Scott said as he fixed the straps on his shoulders from his backpack. 

                    "All right, well, correct me if I'm wrong, but every time you do that, you try to kill someone, and that someone's usually me," Stiles said. 

                    "I know. That's what he means when he says he doesn't know if he can teach me. I have to be able to control it," Scott said. 

                    "Well, how's he gonna teach you to do that?" Stiles asked. 

                    "I don't know. I don't think he does either," Scott said in confusion. 

                    "Okay. When are you seeing him again?" Stiles asked. 

                   "He told me not to talk about it. Just act normal and get through the day," Scott explained. 

                    "When?" Stiles asked as he stopped walking and turned to Scott. 

                    "He's picking me up at the animal clinic after work," Scott said. 

                    "After work. All right, well, that gives Lena and me to the end of the school day then," Stiles said, making Lena's head whip in his direction. 

                    "Me? Have you forgotten I'm also a wolf in training? How am I going to help Scott?" she asked in confusion. 

                    "If anyone knows how to handle rage, it's you. Even if you don't like talking about it, you were able to take control of your rage while you were in the Eichen House," Stiles said, and for a moment, he saw a dark look come over his sister, then it was gone.

                     "Ok...," Lena said with a strained voice as she tried not to think of the Eichen House and the horrible things she saw there. 

                    Scott looked at Stiles and Lena in confusion, "To do what?" he asked as both Stiles and Lena look at him.

                     "To teach you yourselves," Stiles said, then walked away with Lena at his side. 

                    Lena walks into the lunchroom when her ears catch Lydia's voice. "The what of who?" Lydia asked with a bored tone as she ate her lunch.

                     "The beast of Gevaudan. Listen. A quadruped wolf-like monster, prowling the Auvergne and south Dordogne areas of France during the year 1764 to 1767. La Bete killed over a hundred people, becoming so infamous that the King Louie the 15th sent one of his best hunters to try and kill it." Allison read from the book out loud. The information piqued Lena's interest, and she walked closer to Lydia and Allison's table with a packed lunch in her hand. 

                    "Boring," Lydia said before her eyes landed on Allison, and she smiled. "Lena, come sit with us!" she said, catching Lena off guard. Lena was about to protest as she walked up to the table, but Lydia pulled her down into a seat next to her. Allison and Lena were surprised by Lydia's action.

                    "So um, what are you reading Allison," Lena said, trying to push through the awkwardness she felt around both girls without Scott or her brother with her. 

                    "Oh, it's this book about La Bete. Have you heard of him?" Allison asked. 

                    "Wasn't he some beast who killed a lot of people from 1764 to 1767?" Lena asked, making Allison smile. 

                    "Yeah, even the church eventually declared the monster a messenger of Satan," Allison said. 

                    "The church declared many things the messenger of Satan throughout the years even strong-minded woman during Salem witch trials," Lena said in annoyance, never really liking the church after coming out gay.

                     "True, but Cryptozoologists believe it may have been a subspecies of a hoofed predator, possibly a mesonychid," Allison explained as Lena pulled out her lunch from her bag. 

                    "Slipping into a coma bored," Lydia said as she watched Lena open her lunch container to reveal some homemade sushi-making Lydia raised an eyebrow at Lena. Lena noticed Lydia's eyes on her.

                     "New diet," Lena quickly explained, causing Lydia's eyes to run over her body. Lena wasn't completely lying; Derek had her consuming some type of raw meat, so if someone bleeds out around her, she won't end up killing them.

                     "You definitely don't need it," Lydia said in a flirty tone making Lena blush. Allison clears her throat, catching both girl's attention as she smirks.

                     "While others believe it was a powerful sorcerer who could shapeshift into a man-eating monster." Allison said again, reading from the book.

                     "Any of this have anything to do with your family?" Lydia asked, a little annoyed that Allison stopped her from flirting with Lena. 

                    "This," Allison starts to explain, "It is believed that la Bete was finally trapped and killed by a renown hunter who claimed his wife and four children were the first to fall prey to the creature. His name was Argent," Allison said, looking at Lydia and Lena. 

                    "Your ancestors killed a big wolf. So what?" Lydia said. 

                    "Not just a big wolf. Take a look at this picture. What does it look like to you both?" Allison asked as she turned to the painted picture of the beast in the book and turned it around so Lydia and Lena could see it. Lydia stared at the picture, and Lena could smell her fear, "Lydia? Lydia," Allison called out to her friend as Lena touched Lydia's shoulder, breaking Lydia out of her trance as she looked at Lena and slowly relaxed, feeling safe now. Lydia looks back at Allison as Lena rubs her shoulder.

                    "It looks....like a big ....wolf. See you in History," Lydia said with a fake smile before getting up and leaving the lunchroom. 

                    Lena watches Lydia leave the room, "You like Lydia, don't you," Allison said, catching Lena by surprise. 

                    "I don't know what you're talking about," Lena said, then stuffed some sushi in her mouth. 

                    "Sure you don't," Allison said with a smile, making Lena nervous. 

                    After lunch, Lena, Stiles, and Scott go onto the lacrosse field alone, and Stiles sits on the bleachers with a bag and searches through it. "Okay. Now - put this on," Stiles said, handing Scott a heart rate monitor. 

                    "Isn't this one of the heart rate monitors for the track team?" Scott said as he took it from Stiles. 

                    "Yeah, I borrowed it," Stiles said nonchalantly, making Scott look at him and Lena. 

                    "Stole it," Scott said, knowing he was right.

                    "Temporarily misappropriated," Stiles and Lena said. 

                    "Coach uses it to monitor his heart rate with his phone while he jogs, and you're gonna wear it for the rest of the day," Stiles explained.

                     "Isn't that coach's phone?" Scott asked, looking at the phone Stiles had.

                     "That, we stole," Stiles said.

                     "Why?" Scott asked in confusion, not noticing Lena pull out her Lacrosse stick from her own duffel bag. 

                    "All right, well, your heart rate goes up when you go wolf, right? When you're playing lacrosse, when you're with Allison, whenever you get angry. Maybe learning to control it is tied to learning to control your heart rate," Stiles explained. 

                   "Like the Incredible Hulk," Scott said with a smile.

                    "Kind of like the Incredible Hulk, yeah," Stiles said, making Scott smile more.

                    "No, I'm like the Incredible Hulk," Scott said in a happy tone annoying Stiles. 

                    "Would you shut up and put the strap on?" Stiles said in aggravation, making Scott shut up and strap the monitor on him. Lena moves Scott out onto the field then Stiles tapes Scott's hands behind his back. 

                    "This isn't exactly how I wanted to spend my free period," Scott said as Lena and Stiles grab their duffel bags and lacrosse sticks as they backed away from Scott till they were a reasonable distance from him. 

                    "All right. You ready?" Stiles asked as Scott turned around to look at him.

                    "No," Scott said with a hint of fear in his voice. 

                    "Remember, don't get angry," Stiles said as he turned the coach's phone to the heart monitor app. 

                    "I'm starting to think this was a really bad idea," Scott said. Stiles and Lena smile at each other before both of them put a ball in their lacrosse sticks and swing, sending both balls right into Scott, making him bend over and groan in pain as the coach's phone beeps as Scott's heart rate picks up. Stiles and Lena laugh, "Oh, man," Scott said, then another ball nails him in the face. "OH!" Scott groans out in pain. "Okay, that one....kind of hurt," Scott said.

                     "Quiet. Remember, you're supposed to be thinking about your heart rate, all right? About staying calm," Stiles explained, then threw another ball but missed Scott's face. 

                    "Try to think of a place, song, or memory to help calm you if you feel yourself losing control and concentrate on only it," Lena explained. 

                    "Stay calm. Staying calm. Staying totally calm. There's no balls flying at my face -," Scott said but was interrupted by a ball hitting him dead in the face. Scott groans in pain as Jackson walks by the field with some guys and notices them. Stiles and Lena didn't see Jackson as they continued to hit Scott with balls making Jackson laugh as he stayed hidden behind some bleachers. "Aah! Son of a bitch!" Scott yelled in pain. 

                    "You know what? I think my aim is actually improving," Stiles said with a smile. 

                    "I think your right," Lena said with a smirk as Scott looked over at them. 

                    "Wonder why," Scott said in annoyance as his heart rate went up even more. 

                    "Ah, buh, buh. Don't get angry," Stiles said. 

                    "I'm not getting angry," Scott said as he got ready for Stiles and Lena to throw more balls at him. Suddenly Stiles and Lena start hitting Scott with balls repeatedly, not holding back. "Stop. Just - can we just hold –"Scott said breathlessly but was interrupted by another ball hitting him, causing him to fall to his knees in pain. The heart monitor starts to beep like crazy as it reaches one hundred and fifty-eight and keeps rising. Lena and Stiles drop their lacrosse sticks and look at the phone, then at Scott. 

                    "Scott?" Stiles called out as Scott broke the tape from his wrist with just sheer strength and groans in pain. Jackson watches Scott as Lena gets ready to protect Stiles if Scott loses control. Suddenly Scott's heart rate starts to drop, and Stiles walks over to him with Lena right next to him."Scott, you started to change," Stiles said as Scott rolled over on his side, breathing heavily. 

                    "From anger. But it was more than that. Was like, the angrier I got, the stronger I felt," Scott explained. 

                    "So it is anger, then. Derek's right," Stiles said.

                     "I can't be around Allison," Scott said, making Lena feel sad for him. 

                    "Just because she makes you happy?" Stiles asked in confusion. 

                    "She makes him weak," Lena said, making Scott and Stiles look at her. 

                    Lena, Stiles, and Scott walk into the lacrosse locker room, "Alright, you stay away from her for a few days. You can do that," Stiles said as they stopped at their lockers and put their lacrosse gear up. 

                    "But is it a few days, or is it forever?" Scott asked. 

                    "You know, this whole 'Women make you weak' thing is a little too spartan warrior for me. It's probably just part of the learning process," Stiles said. 

                    "It's not because she is a woman. It's because he loves her, Stiles, which means I have to stay away from Lydia," Lena said in a sad tone as she leaned against a locker. She was really starting to hate being a werewolf. 

                    "Yeah, but you've seen Derek. I mean, the guy's totally alone. What if I can, like, never be around her again?" Scott asked. 

                   "Well, if you're not dead, that could be a good thing," Stiles said. 

                    "Rather be dead," Scott said, making Lena whack him on the back of the head. 

                    "Ouch! What was that for!" Scott said as he rubbed his head. 

                    "Look here, Romeo, all be damned if you die on my watch! And if you do die, I swear all bring you back to life just to kill you myself, you understand!" Lena said in aggravation as Scott quickly nodded his head. 

                    "All right, you're not gonna end up like Derek, all right? We'll figure it out," Stiles said, trying to calm the situation before his sister hits Scott again. 

                    "' Kay," Scott said, staying closer to Stiles so Lena couldn't reach him. 

                    "Come on. Let's get out of here," Stiles said, causing Scott and Lena to grab their backpacks and follow him around the locker room. 

                    "Something smells terrible in here, anyway," Scott said as he fixed his hood.

                     "Really? In a boys' locker room? That doesn't make any sense at all," Stiles said sarcastically. 

                    "No, it's like something's rotting or—," Scott said, but Lena interrupted him. 

                    "Dying," Lena said as she scrunched up her nose in disgust, not noticing Jackson appearing from behind some lockers watching them looking very pale and sickly.

Please comment and vote 👍🏻😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 4.9K 24
"๐–๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž'๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š...
51.4K 1.4K 9
โฆ๐€๐ง๐ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ซ๐š๐ง ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ.โฆ โ€ข-๐™€โ€ข๐˜ผโ€ข๐™ˆ โฆ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐„๐•๏ฟฝ...
673K 33.4K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
53.2K 810 17
(Y/n) Is the spirit pillar and is one of the strongest female demon slayers. But, she also happens to be Tengen Uzui's 4th wife. The thing is, no one...