Luca x Alberto One Shots

By lynn_proud

Don't like it? Easy! Don't read it. Like it? Easy! Read it. Enjoy! *Discontinued* More

Meant To Be Yours
Oh Boy It's You
You Should Be Sad
Any requests?
Remember When
Rolling In The Deep
I'm Here
We Don't Talk Anymore
I Kissed A Boy
What's A Soulmate?
I Wanna Ruin Our Friendship
Crazy In Love
Terrible Things
I Know Who You Pretend I Am
An Unhealthy Obsession
"Lock Me Away."
Never Good Enough
You Broke Me
"Stay With Me."
"I'm Scared, Okay?"
Astraphobia
The Night We Met
The Jock
A True Loves Kiss
"If I Can't Have You.."
Traitor
Jealousy, Jealousy
Time
"Promise Me!"
My Breaking Point
Abused
Till Death Do Us Part
Imaginary Friend
"Sing To Me."
It's Always On My Mind
"Let's Run Away Together."
"My Name Is Anorexia."
The Accident
Creepy Drawings
Drunk Nights
A Perfect Match
Request Are Temporarily Closed
"It's Just A Party."
Abused- Part 2
Relieving Stress
A/N: Hey guys..
"Say My Name."
"It's Just A Party."- Part 2
"Cause I Love You For Infinity."
"You're Breaking Me."
"All The Things She Said.."
A/N: Hey everyone!
Don't Go Breaking My Heart

I'm Not Giving Up

668 16 10
By lynn_proud

Alberto x Kidnapped Luca

This was requested!

Luca's POV

"I should really get home. It's starting to get pretty dark out." I said as I looked over at Alberto. We were in his and Giulia's hideout laying down and star gazing.

"Okay. I can walk you." He said as he sat up.

"It's okay. I can walk myself." I said as I sat up as well.

"I wanna make sure you get home safe." He said. I chuckled.

"I'll be fine! I promise. You need to go get some rest anyways." I said as I smiled to reassure him that I would be fine. He sighed in defeat as he smiled back at me.

"Fine. Just this one time. Meet me at the shore around ten in the morning tomorrow. I have something.. important I wanna ask you." He said.

"Okay. I'll see you then. Goodnight, Alberto." I said as I pulled him into a quick hug before leaving.

A week ago me and Giulia came back to Portorosso from school. School was fun and all, but I definitely missed Alberto. He was all I could think about while I was gone. Last summer I gained deep feelings for him and never got the chance to tell him before I left. Since we've been back I still haven't told him, but I feel like we've been getting closer than ever recently as we have been spending tons of time together.

I can't help, but think, 'what if he ask me to be his boyfriend?' I mean, he has shown signs he may feel the same..

'Or is he just super friendly?' My mind argued making me sigh. I grabbed onto the necklace Alberto made for me. It was a small carved out wooden island. He gave it to me when I got back to Portorosso.

***

"I've missed you so, so much!" Alberto said as he tightened his grip around me.

"I've missed you so much too!" I said. We parted from the hug as we looked at each other smiling uncontrollably.

"Oh! I actually have something for you. A welcome back gift you could say." He said as he pulled out a small box from the pocket of his shorts.

"What is it?" I asked. He chuckled.

"Open it." He said. I smiled as I took the box and opened it to reveal a necklace that had a small carved out wooden island on it.

"Since the island was the place where our adventure began together I just thought that would be perfect. Ya know? Massimo has been teaching me how to wood carve and I really wanted to make something special for you when you got back." He said.

"Alberto, I love it!" I said as I placed the necklace around my neck, looking down at it.

"It's perfect." I said adoring it.

***

I smiled to myself as the memory flashed through my head. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I felt an arm grab me around the waist as a cloth was placed around my nose and mouth. I held my breath as I tried fighting back. Trying to claw and kick whoever it was, but they were too strong. I knew I had to leave something of mine behind for someone to find. I quickly broke the necklace off my neck and breathed in. When I did my whole world went blurry before it went black.

***

Alberto's POV

"Do you think he'll say yes?" I asked as I looked over to Giulia who was standing in the doorway of my room.

"For the millionth time, sí!" She said. I sighed as I looked back into the body mirror I have in my room while I nervously held a red rose in my hands.

"Luca? Would you be my boyfriend? Psh, no. That doesn't sound right.." I mumbled to myself. I heard Giulia chuckle.

"You better figure it out because here in five minutes it'll be ten o'clock." She said before walking away. My eyes widened as I looked over at the time.

"I can do this." I said to myself before leaving the house.

I went to the shore where I told Luca to meet me. I didn't see him anywhere in sight and thought maybe he slept in or something. After waiting around for about twenty minutes I figured he wasn't showing up..

'Maybe he's busy doing chores..?' I thought. I set the rose down on a rock and jumped into the sea swimming to his place. If he's busy doing chores maybe he'll want the help. I swam into his place to see his family sitting around the table.

"Hey guys!" I greeted. They all looked over and smiled.

"Morning Alberto!" They all greeted.

"Have you guys seen Luca today?" I asked. They all shook their heads.

"We figured he went to go to your place a bit early today." His mom said. I furrowed my eyebrows wondering where he went.

'This isn't like him..'

"Is he.. not with you?" His mom asked getting concerned. I shook my head.

"No. The last time I saw him was last night. He left my place and I told him to meet me at the shore at ten and he didn't show up." I said panicking a bit.

"Hey, hey, breathe. You go back to the surface and look for him while we look around here. Okay? He's gotta be somewhere.." His mom said. I nod my head as I swam back to the surface shaking the water off me once I walked out of the sea. While walking on the shore I stepped on something hard.

"Ow.." I mumbled as I looked down. It looked familiar so I kneeled down closer to see it was Luca's necklace.

I looked around and spotted Ciccio staring at me. When our eyes met he quickly looked away causally walking the other direction. I glared at him as I quickly made my way towards him. When I was close enough I spun him around.

"Where is he?" I growled getting in his face as feelings I never felt before went through my body.

"Where is who?" He asked as he smirked.

"I'll wipe that look off your face so fucking fast." I threatened as I held my fist up to him.

"Alberto! What are you doing?!"

Me and Ciccio looked over to see Giulia storming over. Splitting us up.

"Luca is missing and this fucker knows where he is!" I said as I angrily pointed a finger towards Ciccio.

"What? Luca's missing?" She said.

"I have no idea where Luca is." Ciccio said.

"Bullshit!" I shouted.

"Woah, calm down. We don't know that for sure." Giulia said.

"Look, I have to get going. My parents are waiting for me to get home to cook some food." Ciccio said before turning around and leaving.

"You let him get away!" I said turning to Giulia.

"How do you even know if he's a part of Luca missing?" She said. I angrily huffed as I stormed off not having time for her stupidity.

***

I met up with Luca's parents and he was no where in their sight. We made a missing person file for him in hopes we'll find him soon. The sun started to go down and I was here sitting at the shore looking down at Luca's necklace. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a familiar laughter. I looked behind me to see it was Ciccio. He was on the phone hanging up with whoever he was talking to. I furrowed my eyebrows as I got up and stormed over to him.

"Oh, hey Albert-"

"Cut the shit! Where's Luca?" I asked as I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

"I- I don't know anything-"

I quickly pulled out the knife from the waist line of my jeans and pressed it up against his neck.

"If you don't tell me I won't hesitate to kill you." I threatened. He nervously gulped as he nod his head.

"Fine, fine! I'll tell you." He said.

"Go on. Spill." I said.

"Ercole took him!" He said. My eyes widened as I gritted my teeth in anger.

"Where to?" I asked.

"H- He took him to h- his home town. H- He's going to use him for money since he's a s- sea monster! Ercole's whole family hunts for sea monsters." He said.

"You're going to take me there." I said as I dragged him to the shore.

"What?!" He said.

"I need you to show me where he took Luca. I have no idea where Ercole's hometown is so." I said as I threw Ciccio onto Massimo's boat and climbed on behind him.

"But-"

"Shut the fuck up, Ciccio and just start telling me the directions." I said as I started up the boat and went out to the sea.

'I'm not giving up.' I thought.

I'll keep looking until he's in my arms again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 562 9
just a bunch of one shots where merlin gets hurt.... A LOT. this isn't my one shot book, its @Dani_JaB 's. they wanted to delete it but i loved it to...
3.8K 24 21
COMPLETED! I DO NOT OWN LUCA. PIXAR AND DISNEY DO MOST OF THESE ONESHOTS WILL BE MALE READER BUT FEMALE AND GENDER NON-SPECIFIC READERS WILL ALSO HA...
16.1K 330 21
Welllll just read it! :P
24.9K 260 22
((DISCONTINUED)) For one-shots,mini stories,xreaders of Persona 5!