Scandalous |SOPE ff

By SopeBin

The Min Corporation's sheltered son Min Yoongi, never seen in public without his father, always covered head... More

π•€π•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty- Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty- Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty- Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty- Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Scandalous 2... Now Out!!

Chapter: Finale

3K 151 133
By SopeBin

2 Years Later...

A week after Yoongi's father made his announcement Yoongi ended up creating his own Instagram page, suggested by Hoseok and posted a picture of himself, exposing his identity to the world. Hoseok doing the same only he revealed Yoongi as his boyfriend to all his fans.

The news spread fast and soon Yoongi had almost as many followers as Hoseok. He also ended up taking his father's offer and took over the Min Corporation. There was a lot of learning curves as he had very little knowledge on how to run a company but he picked it up rather quickly.

He ended up helping Hoseok and Jimin with their clothing line, by 'signing' them under Min Corporation, he called it a thanks for helping him and letting him stay at his apartment when they first met.

Hoseok and Yoongi had moved into a new apartment, one slightly bigger than Hoseok's old one but still not too extravagant. Just enough for them. Although Yoongi was a CEO of a massive company and was busy all the time, and Hoseok being occupied with his growing fan base. The two still found time for themselves whether it be their typical cuddles or going out on dates, Yoongi's favourite place to go was still the dog park Hoseok had taken him on their first date.

The media had definitely died down since the massive uproar when Yoongi revealed himself and thanks to Hoseok, and the others he had started to become a lot more confident in himself and learnt to ignore the comments.

───

"Just fucking pick one already!? We've been to 6 different stores in the last 2 hours!" Jimin raged. "What is so difficult?!" Jimin said in annoyance towards Hoseok.

Hoseok huffed and turned around. "It has to be perfect, and well none of these say..." Hoseok sighed. "None of them scream Yoongi."

"Hoseok, you're overthinking this. Yoongi isn't going to care if it's not the fanciest or expensive one in the shop. He would much rather something simple because we all know Yoongi will be more pleased that it came from you."

Hoseok sighed running his hand through his hair. "You're right, thanks Chim."

"Now fucking pick on so we can leave, I'm hungry as fuck and I heard Jin was making Bulgogi." Hoseok chuckled and turned around to face the cabinet again.

Jimin and Hoseok had been shopping for 2 hours, Hoseok having dragged him with him since he was one of the closest to Yoongi and would be the most help. Hoseok was currently searching for the perfect engagement ring. He planned to propose at the end of the week. It would be 3 years since they met and he had a whole plan set, but now he just needed a ring. Which was proving a challenge.

Hoseok's eyes scanned over the multitude of rings in the shop, none really catching his eye. But now with Jimin's input he was looking for something slightly different. He decided not to get a small dainty ring that was embellished with diamonds but a band instead something a little chunkier than the typical engagement ring. Yoongi wasn't a big jewellery person so he though the more subtle the better.

He was scanning through the variety of rings until Jimin called him over. He turned around and walked towards his friend who was looking at the glass case filled with rings. "what about this one?" Jimin asked pointing to a small, silver band with small diamonds ran down the middle and wrapping around the ring.

Hoseok smiled, he couldn't take his eyes off the ring. It was perfect, he could see Yoongi wearing it already. "It's perfect." Hoseok said out loud still looking intently at the ring.

Jimin called over the worker asking if they could take a look at the ring. The woman handed over the ring to Hoseok, who held it in his hand looking at it with a smile on his face. This was the one.

"This is it Chim. This is the one." Hoseok beamed. Jimin smiled at his friend he was happy for him. He himself loved Yoongi and so did the others they could all see how in love the two were.

"Finally, it's about time. You pay and I'll wait outside." Jimin said patting Hoseok on the back before walking out the shop.

"I'll take this one please." Hoseok said looking at the lady behind the counter. She smiled at him taking the ring and boxing it up for him.

"So, who is the lucky girl?" The woman asked as she scanned the ring on the till.

Hoseok awkwardly rubbed the back of his head. "Oh, his name is Yoongi." The woman eyes widened before she smiled.

"I'm sorry, well he is a lucky man. I wish you all the best."

Hoseok nodded. "Thank you."

"Ok that will be 10,500,000₩" (Around £6500 or $9000) Hoseok nodded taking out his card and paying he didn't care about the price he could afford it and well Yoongi was worth every penny.

After paying Hoseok walked out of the shop seeing Jimin waiting outside. "All done?" Jimin asked to which Hoseok nodded. Jimin smiled. "Ok great, now we can go steal Jin Hyung's food."

───

Hoseok was a nervous wreck, today was the day he was going to propose. Yoongi had left the house earlier that morning for work. Not before sitting down to breakfast with him and giving him a goodbye kiss.

Hoseok had a lot to plan before Yoongi got home later, he had been planning it for weeks with help from all the boys. Hoseok regretting telling Jin. The elder had almost spilled to Yoongi multiple times it was a miracle he was able to actually keep it quiet.

Hoseok got dressed, before heading out of the house to get all the supplies for tonight. he had to go to Jin's to pick up some food, Jimin was helping him with what to wear and well Tae and Jungkook were no help at all they just kept going on about 'proposal sex' which Hoseok chose to ignore.

He and Yoongi weren't exactly the most sexually active couple, they much preferred to cuddle in bed or exchange kisses. The small stuff. Sex was rare for them it was mainly on special occasions and sometimes not even then.

Hoseok spent the rest of the day preparing, stopping everywhere he needed before heading back home to set up and prepare.

Around 6:45pm Hoseok had everything ready and was now sat on the couch waiting for Yoongi to get home. He only had 15 minutes or so before Yoongi would be back which gave him just enough time to go over the speech in his head once more.

As if on cue the sound of the front door opening caught Hoseok's attention. He stood up walking towards the door seeing Yoongi in the hallway taking off his shoes.

He walked up to his boyfriend smiling at him and giving him a quick kiss and welcoming him home.

Yoongi smiled at Hoseok wrapping his arms around his shoulders. "what's with all the affection today?" Yoongi asked a big smile on his face.

Hoseok chuckled pecking Yoongi's lips again before pulling away. "I have a surprise for you," Hoseok answered taking Yoongi's hand.

Yoongi smiled widely allowing Hoseok to lead him into the living room and sit him down on the couch.

"Close your eyes." Hoseok smiled watching as Yoongi did as told. "Now don't open them until I say, ok?"

Yoongi giggled nodding his head. Hoseok smiled at his boyfriend before walking towards the kitchen door and opening it.

He was greeted by the brown curly fur of the poodle Yoongi loved to from the dog shelter they visited on their first date. He knew he reminded him of his old stuffed toy from when he was younger and he decided to adopt the dog and bring him home. He even named him after Yoongi's stuffed toy.

Hoseok bent down in front of the dog, petting him gently before taking out the ring from his back pocket which had a small piece of ribbon attached. He wrapped the ribbon around Holly's neck tying it to him. The ring now dangling from his neck.

Hoseok ruffled the dog's fur before picking him up and walking back over towards Yoongi seeing him still sat there with eyes closed.

"Alright hands out," Hoseok said watching Yoongi bring his arms out. Hoseok slowly leant down placing Holly in Yoongi's arms and standing back up.

"Ok open," Hoseok said with a smile on his face. Yoongi opened his eyes seeing the small brown fluff ball on his lap. His face lit up in a wide gummy smile. "Omg Hoseok" Yoongi screeched in excitement.

"Marshmallow meet Holly," Hoseok said softly. Yoongi's head flew up and his face brightened even more. "I can't believe it," Yoongi said looking back at the small dog and petting him his fingers scratching his ears and Holly kept trying to lick his face making Yoongi giggle and smile at the poodle.

Yoongi kept fussing the dog talking in a baby voice as he did. Until he noticed the small ribbon around his neck. His eyebrows furrowed and his eyes squinted slightly. Hoseok tensed his throat going dry the nerves starting to set in.

Yoongi's followed the ribbon, his eyes widening when he spotted the small silver band handing from Holly's neck. Tears started to well up in his eyes as he took hold of the ring removing it from the dog's neck.

"H-Hobi..." Yoongi said tearing up. He raised his head to look at Hoseok only to see him on the ground on one knee a big smile on his face.

Yoongi gasped, his hands covering his mouth as he cried.

Hoseok cleared his throat. Looking up at Yoongi.

"Marshmallow, the moment I saw you for the very first will be forever ingrained in my mind, because it was the day when the course of my life radically changed its direction. If I hadn't bumped into you by chance that day, If you hadn't had the courage to speak to me, I wouldn't be here today smiling and the happiest I've ever been."

"I'll keep in my heart every minute we share because from the first moment I was totally smitten by you. I was so honoured to be that someone you trusted enough with your biggest secret and the person you shared your insecurities with. I knew from the first moment you were beautiful and I hadn't even seen you. That's because you have a beautiful personality to match your gorgeous exterior."

"I don't think I could live without your cuddles, without listening to you speak and watching you smile. I love sleeping beside you because you are the warmth that I didn't know I needed before I met you."

"You encourage me to get up every morning, to do my best for you, and show you just how much I love you. You are my inspiration, my motivation, and my biggest supporter. You know exactly how to make me feel better you never fail to put a smile on my face. I want to spend every day beside you, loving you.

You are the perfect person for me Min Yoongi."

"I promise to do everything I only can to be the man you need when you need and to become a husband you deserve. I want to become your happily-ever-after, and I will do my best to make sure that incredible smile of yours never fades. You are the greatest and the most precious gift that I've ever been given, I want to show the world just how much I love you."

"I am looking forward to the day when my last name will become ours, and our love will grow into a partnership. You are the one I want to be with for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer. You are the one I want to spend the rest of my life loving."

"Will you make me the luckiest man on Earth. My Marshmallow, will you marry me?"

Yoongi was sobbing, tears rolling down his cheeks a wide smile plastered on his face. Hoseok watched with anticipation feeling extremely nervous.

"Yes. Yes. I'll marry you!" Yoongi answered nodding his head vigorously. Hoseok smiled widely taking the ring from Yoongi's hands and removing the ribbon before slipping it on Yoongi's finger.

Yoongi smiled watching Hoseok, wiping his eyes with his free hand. Hoseok slid the ring on his finger and looked up at Yoongi taking his face in his hands and pressing their lips together. he could taste the saltiness of Yoongi's tears but he didn't care the love of his life had just agreed to marry him. He was on top of the world.

The two pulled away, resting their foreheads together just smiling at one another. "I love you, Jung Hoseok."

"I love you too future Jung Yoongi." 

───

The End

SO! What did you think!? Was the ending ok? 

I hope you enjoyed reading this story. I do plan on releasing a couple of bonus chapters at some point. But this is the official end of Scandalous. Thank you so much for reading. This book eneded up being more popular than I imagined and I can't thank you enough. 

Keep an eye out my other books! 

Bye!

───

Check out My other story! Updates coming soon! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 14.3K 21
In which Yoongi's father sees Yoongi as his biggest mistake, whereas Jungkook sees him as the missing piece in his life. #1 in sugakookie 11/27/18 #1...
304K 16.1K 43
Yoongi is in a relationship with Jimin that's falling apart but one night in a drunk sour mood Yoongi summons a demon that will do anything he asks h...
170K 11.7K 18
A YOONKOOK SHORT STORY! Recently dumped, heartbroken, and unwilling to move on, Yoongi spends his days wallowing in self-pity. He's trying to tell hi...
35.9K 2.8K 25
❝I was given a month to get that twig of a man to fall in love with me before I kill him. Considering he hired a private investigator to find my wher...