WANT (Complete ✔️)

By lovelike_evajacks

Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't e... More

disclaimer
characters
soundtrack
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty One
Chapter Eighty Two
Chapter Eighty Three
Chapter Eighty Four
Chapter Eighty Five
Chapter Eighty Six
Chapter Eighty Seven
Chapter Eighty Eight
Chapter Eighty Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety One
Chapter Ninety Two
Chapter Ninety Three
Chapter Ninety Four
Epilogue Part One
Epilogue Part Two

Chapter Forty

12.6K 274 121
By lovelike_evajacks

Lia

Xavier drops onto the sofa, leg's spread, throwing his head back and closing his eyes. I take off my sweatshirt and go grab the first aid kit from the bathroom. When I sit next to him, his eyes watch me as I clean up his wounds.

Bloo is laying on the floor in front of us, watching us both.

After cleaning the blood, I put a band-aid on his cheek and bandage his right hand because his knuckles are badly wounded. His eyes are on me as I clean up his wounds.

For a moment, we stay in silence. My heart is pounding with anxiety. Seeing him like this is heartbreaking. I want to know what happened so that I can make him feel better. If anyone hurt him...

"Xavier...," I grab his bandaged hand and hold it in my lap, my eyes stuck on him, "What happened?"

Xavier looks away, clenching his jaw and his hands curling into fists.

"He came back."

"Who?"

"My fucking father."

My heart stumbles in shock.

"What happened?"

Xavier rests his head back and closes his eyes. I can feel the anger oozing off of him.

Why do I have a bad feeling about this?

Before Xavier can answer my worries, his phone rings. I look at the screen and see mom with a red heart emoji. And for a moment, I smile secretly because he has me saved as lia with a pink heart emoji.

"Your mom is calling." I softly tell him.

Xavier lifts his head and looks at his phone, letting it ring.

"She's probably calling to curse me out for putting hands on her ex-husband."

My eyes widen.

"Oh my god, you hit your dad?" I cry in disbelief.

Xavier looks at me in vicious animosity, making my heart stutter in surprise. He's never looked at me like that before...so it's a little unnerving.

"He abused me and raped my mom, Lia, it's the least he deserves." His words are unforgiving and make me feel stupid for even reacting like that.

But hitting his dad is...no, he did what he thought was right. I have no right to tell him that his actions towards his father are bad because he's doing that for him and his mom. And his father deserves it. I just don't want Xavier to regret it.

"What he did was horrible but violence is never the answer, Xavier. It only deepens those wounds." I softly say.

Xavier frowns.

"He raped my mom, Lia."

Xavier gets up, Bloo raises his head and watches him. Xavier leans his forehead against the window, looking so vulnerable.

"He wants her back," his voice is quiet but hard, "Wants her back like he didn't rape her and traumatize his son."

I hate seeing him unguarded and in anguish. Xavier is always so unbreakable like nothing can unnerve him.

Getting up, I walk over to him. I grab his face and make him look at me and my heart tightens at the agony in his gorgeous eyes. My emotions overwhelm me but I blink away the tears.

This is not the time to be a cry baby, Lia.

Xavier steps closer to me, our proximity so heartfelt that the warmth makes me feel at peace. He leans his forehead against mine, his eyes sparkling with tears as they look into mine. My heart beats in surprise and sorrow for him.

He's about to cry.

Our lips are a breath away as his sadness pours into me and I want to take it just so he doesn't feel so defeated. Xavier's features look so soft under the dim ambiance and it makes the hurt he's feeling, more intense.

"I fucking hate him," he whispers, his voice breaking, "I h-hate him."

Then, Xavier falls to his knees, hugging me and burying his face in my stomach. My eyes widen in surprise.

"Please don't leave me." He whispers so vulnerably that I whimper in sadness.

Flabbergasted, I caress his hair, comforting him. Bloo is now sitting up, his head tilted as he stares at us. Xavier tightens his arms around me and I can feel wetness on my cami but I don't care.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm right here." Tenderly, I say to him.

Whatever he needs from me, I will give it to him. I'm so close to breaking down too but I have to stay strong for him. He needs me in this moment. And it breaks my heart knowing that he thinks I'll leave him.

I'm never leaving him.

Xavier means too much to me.

I'm in love with him.

"You're the best thing that has ever happened to me, Lia." Xavier confesses with a soft voice.

Yup, I'm in irrevocably in love with him.

My heart flutters at his words and I can't stop the joy that lightens up my world. But I'll celebrate later. Tonight is all about him.

I drop to my knees in front of him, cradling his face, and trying to hold back my tears when I see his red, teary eyes.

Nope.

Xavier crying is a sight I hate.

My heart can't take it.

"I'm right here, Xavier." Softly, I smile.

I push hair away from his forehead and kiss him.

It's a tender, slow, sweet kiss but I know he needs to forget what happened so when he deepens it by slipping in his tongue, I don't push him away. Xavier groans as he tugs me to my feet and hauls me up, never breaking the kiss.

In the back of my mind I know Bloo is here and that we should stop or go to the bedroom but I'm so consumed by Xavier that I don't care.

Xavier stumbles onto the sofa with me on top of him, his hands exploring my body as if he's mesmerizing every part of me. I tug up his bloodied t-shirt, throwing it onto the floor and kissing him again. He grasps the back of my neck and hastily dips his hand into my pajama pants and undies and touches my clit.

I moan into his mouth but Xavier is kissing me heartlessly. He groans as he feels my wetness and whispers a fuck as he slides two fingers inside me. I whimper and wriggle in his lap, wanting to chase the pleasure. I feel his erection between us, hard as a rock and I want to touch him but I'm so dizzy from how he's fucking me with his fingers.

Xavier bites my neck, bringing his hand to my cami and pushing the straps down to expose my breasts. I was not wearing a bra because when Zack called, I was in my pajamas and ready for bed.

When his tongue swirls around my nipple, I hum and close my eyes. I'm so overwhelmed with sensations. I love what he makes me feel and I love that he puts in the effort to make me feel good.

I've heard a lot of stories from my girls about how guys don't even bother making the girl feel good, they just want to fuck. It's so selfish and a total ick. Us girls don't even come often during sex so at least give us foreplay.

But Xavier isn't like that. He takes his time to play with my body as if he's fascinated with me like he can't get enough. He makes me feel good before we have sex. The couple of times we've had sex, he's made sure to make me come, oral or penetration—sometimes both. And the orgasms are like being drunk off euphoric ecstasy.

Xavier wrenches his fingers out of me and impatiently tugs off my clothes and his before grabbing my waist and moving me underneath him on the sofa. Spreading my thighs, he moves between them and slams into me and I gasp breathily at the rush of pleasure.

"Oh my god." I moan, arching my back.

Xavier growls and tugs me up until I'm straddling him. I whimper, trying to catch my breath from the abrupt deeper penetration but slowly start to move. Riding him with small yet lingering sways. Xavier rests his head back, watching me with hooded eyes that are swimming in lust and anger. His hands are kneading my hips, brushing up and down my waist, teasing my breasts and ass.

My body is throbbing with desire as I ride him. Each time I slide down his cock, my clit brushes against his pelvic causing ripples of pleasure to bolt through me. My arms are resting against the couch, beside his head and I curl my fingers into the fabric of the sofa as lust rushes through my body.

Xavier abruptly stops me. Slouching more, spreading his legs more, he palms my ass and thrust his hips up, pounding his cock inside me. I throw my head back, my hair falling over my body like a waterfall. Xavier groans and curls his hand in my hair and yanks my head back up so that I'm looking into his eyes.

My lips are parted and my eyes are getting heavier with pleasure and fatigue. Xavier takes my bottom lip between his teeth and bites and I whimper at the sting of pain. Then he's kissing me, cruel and unforgiving with his kisses and his touch.

I'm so wet that my thighs get sticky. Xavier slides his tongue over mine in a filthy way as he fucks me. I writhe in his touch, moaning into his mouth, chasing that euphoria that only he can give me.

Xavier growls when he feels me tighten around him so he moves us so I'm underneath him as he pushes in and out of me. Body to body, we stare into each other's eyes as he wraps my thigh around him and slides in deeper inside me.

"Xavier..." I moan breathily, holding onto his arms as I let him drown me in his darkness.

Xavier intertwines our fingers together and places our hands above my head, his lips brushing against mine. Our ragged breaths are sensual and the heat between us burns hotter than a thousand flames. My muffled moans and his lustful groans, our racing hearts and kisses worth heaven and hell—all of it is unbelievable.

"Oh, you feel so good." I cry out when he thrusts into my sweet spot.

Xavier moans so sensually that it makes my clit throb and makes me wetter.

"Fuck, Lia, I..." Xavier gazes into my eyes with an emotion so indescribable that it reaches something in my heart and soul and entangles it with his destiny.

When he kisses me, I orgasm with stars in my vision. Xavier moans as he comes inside me, lingering his thrusts until every last drop is unleashed. Our fluttering hearts and breathless bodies stay together for a moment, our eyes locked speaking words of our hearts.

The pain in his eyes has disappeared, the anger remains a speckle but I know he's feeling a lot better. He needed that outlet. What happened tonight made him chase a vicious path that could get rid of his sorrow.

"Are you okay?" I softly ask, brushing hair away from his forehead. His skin is flushed with tiredness and he's still buried inside me but I don't care. I love being with him.

Xavier hums, his gray-green eyes like molten lava submerged with affection.

"Thank you."

I smile at his words.

I'd do anything for him.

Xavier pecks my lips and pulls out, taking his warmth with him, and sits back, his eyes coming to the place between my thighs. I follow his gaze and my cheeks blush with shyness.

His cum dribbles out of me and the sight is sinful and filthy but oddly makes me feel confident. Maybe it's the way he's looking at me, like he wants to take me again and never let go.

Xavier devilishly smirks before he's bending down, spreading my thighs and brushing his tongue along my clit.

"Oh fuuhghh." I bite my bottom lip and arch my back.

Xavier moves his tongue from my clit to my entrance, lewdly sucking and licking up our orgasms. His arm circles my hip as his thumb comes to my clit and rubs sending flames of pleasure through my body. As if his tongue isn't enough, Xavier slides in two fingers, overwhelming me with sensations. I breathlessly moan, licking my lips, feeling myself getting wetter.

My fingers curl into his hair, gripping and playing and when he groans, I feel it all over my body. Xavier lifts his head, licking his lips, keeping his eyes on his fingers as they slide in and out. Then they lock to mine and with a wicked smile, he fastens his pace until I'm literally soaking his hand.

"Oh my fucking god, you're so wet." Xavier playfully teases me, pumping his fingers faster and deeper until they're hitting my g-spot.

"Xavier, stop...I'm going to oh fuck." I feel like I'm going to literally piss myself, that's what I'm feeling. It's weird but so scandalous but I swear to god, if I pee, I'm going to kill him and then myself.

Xavier groans and sucks on my clit and I come so violently that my life flashes before my eyes. Holy fuck.

He chuckles when he lifts his body up and stares down at me.

"That was incredible." I grin, amused and confused and dazed from the intensity of that orgasm.

He grins with his dimples and pecks my thighs before laying between them with his head on my tummy, his arms around me.

Silence envelopes us after our post-orgasmic state. My hands are his hair, his fingers caressing my skin. It's peaceful and so intimate.

Ever since sleeping with Xavier—no, ever since that first touch—my confidence has grown immensely. I'm not afraid of being naked and at my most vulnerable with him because he makes me feel comforted and pretty and loved.

I hope I make him feel the same. If I didn't, I wouldn't be here tonight, right?

I don't know. He says he's fallen for me but what does that mean? Is he in love with me like I am in love with him? Or is he into the idea of me? Us? Does he want a relationship with me? I know I want to be with him. No one has ever made me feel what he's made me feel and I don't want to let that go.

"Sorry for getting drunk and fighting." Xavier quietly mumbles without looking at me.

I can sense his regret. And it's heartwarming that he's apologizing. I wouldn't have cared if he didn't but I know he's apologizing because he wants to. Xavier never does anything without reason. But I don't want him to apologize to me or at all because he doesn't owe me or anyone anything about what happened tonight.

Yeah, he made me worry and I'm mad at how reckless he was but he's his own person. If getting drunk and fighting helped him with that anger inside of him then I have no right to be mad at him.

I am mad at how irresponsible he was though.

"When Zack told me you got drunk and raced, my heart stopped," I quietly and gently speak, emotions clogging my throat and tears burning my eyes, "Do you know how dangerous that is, Xavier? I lost my father in car crash, I don't want to lose you."

At the sadness in my voice, Xavier lifts his head and gawks at me. Then he's cradling my face and kissing me.

"You're never going to lose me," he confesses with vigorous remorse and resolution in his voice, "I promise you, I won't ever do that again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

662K 19.3K 42
"Xavier, are you out of your mind? You can't hit anyone you want." I tried to pull him away from the guy. With his temper, he might send him to the h...
90.7K 3.1K 42
"I trusted you Xavier. You said you'll never leave. You said you loved me. Like a fool I am I believed you" she said in a broken defeated voice. "Wel...
20.5M 346K 42
#1 Teen Fiction | #1 Young Adult | #1 Romance "We all need someone to drive us mad." - The Wombats. He stared arrogantly down at me, a smirk plaste...