VAMPIRE PRINCE ● Yang Jungwon

Bởi huiyi-c

When vampires exist in this world, who come out at night to hunt for humans, Yena, a girl who was diagnosed w... Xem Thêm

Prelude
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢- 𝚝𝚠𝚘 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ❦
𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚛𝚘
~ HAPPY 100K ~

❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘 ❦

4.9K 269 172
Bởi huiyi-c

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ CHAPTER 62 : VAMPIRE PRINCE ]
( ➪ ☀︎︎ 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 - 𝚠𝚊𝚋𝚒 - 𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚒 || ♧︎ )

"DID YOU JUST
CALL ME YENA?"

𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 160540
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

"he called me yena for what? is it because i look like her or what?" jangmi held her thoughts in her for a long period of time while she bit her inner lip.

both of them were in jangmi's room since she wanted jungwon to accompany her for a little longer and her mother was not back yet. she didn't want to be alone.

"jangmi ah, you alright?" jungwon interrupted her thoughts.

that was when jangmi took out her heart refractive glasses and her tone got slightly serious...

"did you call me yena just now, before i nearly got hit by a car?" she asked since that thought had been wandering around her mind for quite a while.

jungwon suddenly got stunned by her question and recalled when the name accidentally slipped off his mind.

"y-yeah..." he slightly stutter, unsure of what she was going to respond with next.

"why though? tell me the truth." jangmi asked again. she felt that something was amiss.

"was it an accident? or is it because i look like her or-"

should i tell her about it or not...
i should right?
i might only have this chance to say it-
it might trigger her to remember something...

"you are her." jungwon decided that it was time to tell her about it.

"what-"

"i know you are very confused right now but, listen to-"

"no, just shut up." jangmi cut him off as she tired to process everything.

how could she be her-

she tried to connect the dots together. NO-

hold on-

he must be kidding me! nah, nah, he's just joking!

"you are joking right? gosh, you made me so worried for a second. if i'm her, i would already be dead. HAHAHA! and plus, you are a thousand year old immortal being, how could i be your soulmate. gosh!" she laughed.

"i will go get some water!" she was about to leave when jungwon held onto her wrist and pulled her back.

(sunghoon: jungwon, we got him.)

"listen, i know you don't want to accept the truth right now because it sounds very confusing to you as a human being. just trust me, i will show you everything tomorrow." jungwon teleported away before jangmi could even respond.

TW: BLOOD ⚠️⚠️⚠️

"jungwon hyung." niki called out.

"how long do we have?" jungwon asked while he smirked at the sight of kangdae struggling to escape through the ropes that were tied on his hand and trying to shout but, has duct tape on his lips!

"exactly one hour." sunghoon checked his watch.

"i've already bribed the officers. don't worry, just deal with him. do you need our help?" jay asked.

"can you please get some empty wine bottles? it would be really helpful." jungwon smiled while he lifted up kangdae's chin and turned into his vampire figure.

"you- son of a bitch!" the first thing kangdae said when jungwon peel off the duct tape on his lips.

"tsk, seems like you are a little too noisy. the duct tape still fits you better." jungwon sticked back the duct tightly on kangdae's lips.

"there you fucking go!" jungwon slapped him each time he said a word.

and at his last word, jungwon slapped him with his greatest force which caused kangdae to slam his head onto the floor, blood oozing out from his forehead.

"is that all you've got?" kangdae's muffled voice could be heard from jungwon.

"nah, sadly!" jungwon smirked and 'accidentally' stepped on his hand, crushing his fingers.

"oh, sorry, NOT!" jungwon 'apologised' but, kangdae just glared back at him with tears in his eyes.

"hey, i said i'm sorry, don't be mad." jungwon squatted down to kangdae's eye level and picked up his face again.

"jungwon, fifty empty wine bottles." jay said when himself, niki and sunghoon teleported back and placed down the boxes is wine bottles.

"there's one soju for you." jay placed it above one of the boxes.

"thanks!" jungwon smiled and the three left the room to let jungwon do his thing.

"best part ever! wine bottles! what kind of game do you want to play? whac-a-mole? baseball? basketball? archery or bowling?" jungwon calmly took out an empty wine bottle.

kangdae did not respond and rolled his eyes.

"hey! that's not very nice of you." jungwon smashed the wine bottle on his head.

"okay, i will give you a chance to speak! be careful with how your phrase your words!" jungwon peeled off his duct tape.

"s-stop acting like a kid, y-you disgusting piece of-" he was cut off when jungwon placed back the duct tape again on his lips.

"woah, pretty surprised that it's still sticky!" jungwon said in slight surprise.

"i'm acting like a kid? isn't that what you like a lot? hmm? harassing minors? don't think that no one will know about it! you are already going to court soon, just let me help you extend your jail sentence!" jungwon's voice suddenly got one octave lower from his 'little-kid' like voice.

that statement of his sent made kangdae stood rooted to the ground.

how did he know-

"okay, okay! anyways! back to our game! back to out game! since you don't want to chose, i will pick it myself then! whac-a-mole sounds realistic since you do really look like one." jungwon brought back the topic.

"i don't have a hammer... but, i have wine bottles!" jungwon excitedly picked up and smashed another one on kangdae's head.

"this wine bottle is for you to cleanse your mind!" jungwon said as he picked up another wine bottle while kangdae was struggling to run away.

"if i hit you on the head again, you might get concussion or you might even die. that's not fun anymore. i want to play for a little longer!" jungwon threw a wine bottle and it fell onto kangdae's left knee.

"this thirteen bottles are for those poor minors."

"this throw is for her." jungwon referred to jangmi.

"this throw is for her tears."

"this throw is to tell you to fuck off."

and it went on and on, until jungwon ran out of empty wine bottles.

"oops! seems like it's the end of the game!" jungwon sadly sighed and pouted his lips.

kangdae was already laying lifelessly on the ground, blood around him almost everywhere. he was in such great pain that he wasn't even able to move, even breathing hurts.

"WOOHOO! FIFTY TO ZERO!" jungwon cheered when he saw that he didn't missed any throws.

"it's quite surprising to see you still alive." jungwon's voice got deep again and he immediately changed back to his kid-like behaviour.

"your face still looks too lifeless. just a little art from me would do the job! enjoy!" jungwon used his sharp fingernails and dug into kangdae's skin.

a long, deep, red cut was then drawn slowly from kangdae's eye to the end of his cheek.

"beautiful! hey, hey! no sleeping! wake up!" jungwon poured alcohol on his face, causing a burning sensation in the cuts on kangdae's face, especially the one that jungwon 'drew'.

"jungwon, one hour is up." sunghoon came back into the room and saw kangdae screaming in pain.

niki and jay just stared at him.

(niki: aish.... here we go again.)

(jay: i know right. that kangdae- tsk!)

"oh- so fast? tsk- i will come over and have fun sometime again soon, okay?" jungwon said like a little child and kicked kangdae away.

"don't touch something that belongs to me." jungwon glared and the cops took him away.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕 ˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹ ]

fancy seeing you here

A KINDA LONG UPDATE??

IS THIS CHAPTER OF JUNGWON WEIRD? LIKE AT FIRST WHEN I WROTE I WAS LIKE "YES, YES, YES!" but later like "ehhh...." but, whatever 🤷‍♀️, i already wrote it so, be it.

BRUH WTF- MY LIPS KEEP ON CRACKING- I'M SUPER WORRIED THAT IT BLEED CAUSE I DON'T LIKE THOSE KINDS OF FEELINGS- IT'S WEIRD TO ME. I DRANK SO MUCH WATER AND IT'S STILL LIKE THAT?

I'M CURRENTLY SUPER OBSESSED WITH SUNOO SELCAS AND PICTURES- IT'S SO PRETTY OH MY GAWD- HOW COULD ONE LOOK SO PERFECT? MY HEARTUE- 😍🤚💗

JUST LOOK AT THIS-

BRUHHEHDGEHSHEHHSH 💗💗💗💗

anyways, like the usual, comments, votes and reads will be very much appreciated! 🥺🥺🥺💗 you can also check out my other books!!

here's a quick question:
do you prefer uwu or mature friends?
// mine: mature. definitely mature friends. i have to emphasise this ALOT- I HATE WHEN SOMEONE IS NOT UWU, TRIES TO ACT UWU- NO YOU ARE NOT SUNOO/HEESEUNG/JUNGWON/JAKE/SUNGHOON/JAY/NIKI, SO DON'T DO IT- it pisses me off all the time. you know when people act uwu, they try to act dumb?

"oh really? i didn't know about that..."

JUST SHUT TF UP- ☠️☠️☠️
(btw, idk why it's just my opinion, 💀 this emoji looks weirdly bald... maybe i have been using ☠️ too much-)

lyrics of the day:
from rock bottom, crawling, fighting, bleeding, now I'm sick of it; refuse, then I fuckin' take it all
- LO$ER = LO♡︎ER; txt -
(currently addicted to their songs 💗)

your song of the day?
// mine: let me in — enhypen

that's the end of chapter sixty-two🌹

see you in chapter sixty-three 💫

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 .⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ]

word count: 1567
edited:

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

vampire prince

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

192K 9.2K 44
"you're his second half." jaeun has always felt like she doesn't fit in the human world, like she didn't have a place here. even after all those year...
3.1K 164 18
When vampires exist in this world, who come out at night to hunt for humans, Y/N, a girl who was diagnosed with depression and had no will to live an...
49.7K 1.6K 15
in a world where you can feel your soulmate's pain. 。゚゚・。・゚゚。 ゚。𝐄𝐍𝐇𝐘𝐏𝐄𝐍 / 𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐀 𝐑𝐈𝐊𝐈  ゚・。・ ✰ 𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 ✰ 𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐒�...
13.7K 1.4K 9
♥ DISCONTINUED ♥ ♥ Sequel to A SEALED FATE: Emeralds and Blood ♥ You lived a fairly normal life just like most other citizens in South Korea. You wen...