[Eng]Mr. & Mrs. Cassano (FF V...

By TheAnn

This story is for those of you who still can't move on from VinCha couple Vincenzo ♡ Hong Cha Young Cover by:... More

VinCha/JeonKi Galery
Vin ~ Longing Space
Cha ~ Longing Space
Vin ~ La Figlia
Cha~Malta, I'm Coming~~
Vin ~ Unforgettable
Cha ~ Mission
Rose's Nightmare
Vin ~ My Precious
Cha ~ Un'anima, Un Corpo
Vin ~ Ci Vediamo
Cha~Long Distance Relation-shit
Cha ~ It's Not A Joke
Vin ~ Love Is In The Air
VinCha ~ Mr. & Mrs. C
VinCha ~🌚~
VinCha ~ Mafia Couple Dailylife
VinCha ~ Intruder
VinCha ~ Mafia Couple in Action
VinCha ~ Special Present
VinCha ~ Family Holiday
VinCha ~ Reunion
VinCha ~ Gift
VinCha ~ Cauvade Syndrom
Paolo ~ You Belong To Me
VinCha ~ Be Strong, Little One
VinCha ~ Black Christmas
VinCha ~ In The End
Cha ~ Gyeon U & Jik Nyeo
Cha ~ Signora
Vin ~ Escape Plan
VinCha ~ New Life
VinCha ~ Maternity Photoshoot
VinCha ~ On The Way
VinCha ~ Cassano Jr.
VinCha~Chaebol Family's Youngest Son
(Notes: Issume Holding Family)
VinCha ~ Crazy Rich
VinCha ~ Harabeoji
VinCha ~ The Inheritance
VinCha ~ 100 gold street
VinCha ~ Family Come First
VinCha ~ Pagliuzza
New FF - Joseon Mafia
New FF - Paradise Hill
New FF - Opium
New FF - Camouflage

VinCha ~ Treacherous

1K 40 4
By TheAnn

"So Paolo kidnapped Caterina?" Guess Cha Young after seeing the news of Paolo's escape from prison.

"Most likely."

"Then why are you still here?" Cha Young pushed her husband, "Hurry and save her!"

"But... you... How about you?"

"What's wrong with me? I wasn't the one who was kidnapped, right?"

Cha Young pushed Vincenzo again, "Go away, Caterina needs you. Don't worry about me. It's safe on this island, right? You still have a lot of men guarding this mansion, right?"

Vincenzo nodded, though still a little hesitant.

"Luca, order Raffael to tighten the guard at the mansion."

"Okay, Boss."

Cha Young immediately took the children and their nannies to her bedroom downstairs. It would be safer if they were all together.

"Cha Young-ah..."

Cha Young immediately approached her husband who was standing at the door. Vincenzo closed the door so the children wouldn't hear their conversation.

"Take this," Vincenzo handed her a gun, "this is just in case."

Cha Young accepts it while swallowing her saliva.

"You can use it, right?" Ask Vincenzo.

Cha Young nodded, "I've been able to shoot on target."

"Good," Vincenzo nodded.

The two of them were silent for a moment, as if they were composing sentences in their own heads.

"Cha--"

"Vin--"

The two of them spoke at the same time. They chuckled softly.

"Vin, promise me, whatever happens, you must come back to me, alive."

"I promise," Vincenzo clasped his wife's hands, "And I want you to promise too. If... if anything happened to me..."

Cha Young shook her head hard.

"If anything happens to me, pretend you don't know me and go back to Korea."

"You promised earlier that you would come back to me alive, that means nothing should happen to you. Anything!"

"Should I not go?"

"You can't do that. Then what about Caterina? You'll be regretful if you don't help her. I don't want you to be stuck in regret again. After all, she's our family. I don't want anything bad to happen to her either. You have to save her."

Vincenzo pulled his woman into his arms. He couldn't bear to leave his pregnant wife, even though she wasn't alone in this mansion. There were many servants and bodyguards standing by to protect her. But he still felt uneasy. And his heart hurts even more because Cha Young is so kind to put her own interests aside for Caterina, even though Vincenzo knows that his wife is not completely willing to let him go. Evidently, the woman was now gripping his shirt tightly.

Cha Young is not willing him go. She was worried, afraid that Vincenzo would get hurt, afraid that Vincenzo would be caught. But if she followed her ego and bad things happened to Caterina because she was too late to get help, she would feel very guilty. She also thought about Enrico. So like it or not, she must sincerely allow her husband to go, and continue to pray for her husband to come home safely.

Vincenzo just let go of his embrace after Cha Young's grip on his shirt loosened and the woman moved back.

"I go."

"Hm. Be careful."

Vincenzo kissed Cha Young's forehead, deeply.

~~~

"Eomma, I want to poop," said Rosé.

"Well, go to the toilet," said Cha Young who was making the bed with Luciana.

"Come with me..." Rosé asked spoiled.

Usually the girl can pee and poo on her own, but it seems that this time she can also feel the unfavorable atmosphere going on in their family, so she feels scared.

"Okay, let's go," Cha Young led her to the bathroom.

"Enrico, let's go to sleep," said Luciana.

"Where is my milk?"

"Wait a minute, Aunt Barbara is still making it."

The bedroom door is open. Luciana thought it was Barbara, but the one who came was Sofia.

"Oh, Miss Sofia, what's wrong?"

"Signore told me to bring Enrico," the girl said as she walked over to Enrico and took him by the hand.

Luciana went to come along, but Sofia forbade her.

"Signore said you didn't have to come."

"What? But he said earlier that I shouldn't be far from Enrico."

Smelling the finance manager's strange behavior, Luciana pulled Enrico, but Sofia held him back. Enrico cries because he is being fought over. And suddenly Sofia pulled out a gun.

BANG!!!

🔫

Cha Young gasped in surprise, as did Rose who had just washed her hands.

"Rosé, you stay inside."

"Eomma!" Rosé held her mother's hand, gripping it tightly.

"Rosé, listen to me. No matter what happens, stay here and don't make any sound. If you're scared, practice the butterfly therapy that Doctor Fia has taught you."

"Eomma..." the little girl began to cry in fear.

"Eomma will be back. Eomma promise."

Cha Young took out the gun that she kept in the waist bag she was wearing. Rosé crouched in the corner, covered her ears and closed her eyes. Cha Young slowly opened the bathroom door while pressing the lock button from the inside, closing it so that no one could open it from the outside. She peered through the wall of the walk-in closet, Enrico was struggling in Sofia's arms, and Luciana lay motionless in the blood.

Cha Young tries to aim at Sofia, but the woman moves. Cha Young is afraid that she shot Enrico who was in Sofia's arms.

BANG!

Cha Young's shot hits the display on the sideboard, grazing Sofia's shoulder. Sofia also returned fire at Cha Young's hideout twice.

"Get out! Get out, or I'll shoot this boy!" Sofia threatens by sticking the muzzle of a gun to Enrico's head.

Cha Young is forced to come out of hiding, still with the gun pointed at Sofia.

"Let go of Enrico!"

"Throw away your gun!"

“Okay, okay,” Cha Young threw away the gun and raised both hands, “now give Enrico back to me.”

But Sofia instead took Enrico away.

"Hey, stop!" Cha Young chases after her.

Sofia turned around and pointed a gun as she walked backwards towards the open door, "don't come any closer!"

Sofia was almost at the door and...

Whack!

Barbara hit Sofia in the back of the head with the frying pan. The woman collapsed with Enrico who she was still holding. Barbara immediately carried Enrico, and Cha Young snatched the gun from Sofia's hand.

"Signora!" Raffael just appears.

"Oh, Raffael, Sofia is about to kidnap Enrico. Tie her!"

"Okay," Raffael pulled out his gun.

"Enrico, are you all right?" Cha Young checked the boy's body in Barbara's arms.

Click...

Cha Young froze. There was something stuck to her right stomach.

"Ra... Raffael?" Barbara was wide-eyed.

Raffael snatches the gun from Cha Young's hand.

"Sof!"

Sofia got up while holding the back of her head. She went over to Barbara to fetch Enrico.

"Do not!" Barbara hugged Enrico tightly.

"Hand over the boy, or I'll kill your madam," Raffael ordered.

Barbara glanced at Cha Young who shook her head.

“Ah…” Cha Young moaned softly as the muzzle of the gun pressed against her tummy.

Sofia carried Enrico who Barbara had to let go. The boy tightened his arms around the middle-aged woman's neck while wailing. The arms were forcibly released. Enrico pounded his small fists against Sofia's chest and face. Impatiently, Sofia gripped the tiny hand tightly until Enrico screamed in pain.

"Do you want me to break your arm, little brat?"

"Sof, do you want to have your neck broken by Mr Paolo?" Raffael ranked.

Sofia snorted in annoyance. But her threat had succeeded in making the boy silent in fear.

"Move!" Raffael's orders to Cha Young and Barbara.

They walked into the living room, where Bernardi and the servants were tied up. Some of the bodyguards were already lying on the ground covered in wounds, some were dying, some had died. Raffael push Cha Young and Barbara to join the captives. His men tied ropes to their hands and feet.

"How dare you betray!" Cha Young snapped.

"Um..." Raffael squatted in front of Cha Young, "I have never betrayed. From the start my boss was Paolo, not Vincenzo. He was the one who betrayed his brother."

"Vincenzo won't let you guys..." Cha Young growled, "you know what he's going to do, don't you? He'll make you beg to be killed. You'll--"

Whack!

Raffael slammed the butt of the gun to Cha Young's head, making the woman's forehead bleed.

"You talk too much, madam."

Raffael got up. He aimed at Cha Young's head.

"Go to hell first, your husband will catch up soon."

.
.
.

BANG!!!

🔫

.
.
.

BANG!!!

🔫

.
.
.

BANG!!!

🔫

.
.
.

Pools of blood flooded the cold marble floor. Red blood splatters painted the white walls. The rancid smell spread throughout the room. Bodies lying motionless.

Blood covered Cha Young's body from head to toe. Her eyes were closed.

"Cha Young-ah..."

The voice sounded so far away, like it wasn't real.

Could it be that all of this was just a dream?
Or is this just a hallucination before I die?

"Cha Young-ah!"

Again, she heard the voice, louder, accompanied by a shaking of her body.

Slowly Cha Young opened her eyes, which she thought she could never open again. The man's face was hazy, obscured by a kind of mist.

"Vin..."

"Cha Young-ah, are you okay?"

And the mist was swept away when Cha Young touched Vincenzo's cheek.

This is real...

She started to look around her. Raffael and all his men who betrayed Vincenzo were lying on the floor, either unconscious, or dead. The men who were still loyal to Vincenzo untied all the servants and helped the injured guards.

"Enrico?" Not thinking about herself, Cha Young worries about the boy.

Marco appears holding Enrico who looks weak, looks like he's passed out.

Vincenzo took out a handkerchief to press the wound on Cha Young's forehead, "You're okay, right?"

Cha Young nodded.

Vincenzo touched his wife's small bump which contained their fetus, "is it okay?"

"I guess so."

"It doesn't hurt, does it?"

Cha Young shook her head.

Vincenzo lifted his wife's body. Cha Young leaned her weak body into her husband's arms. She could no longer stand up. Vincenzo laid her gently on the bed, then replaced her bloodstained clothes with new ones.

"Doc, can you and Doctor Sienna come here now?" Vincenzo called Doctor Morelli, "please tell Doctor Fia too. Yes. Thank you."

"Vin..."

"I'm here, dear," Vincenzo crouched beside Cha Young's bed.

"Rosé...she's in the bathroom. I locked her from the outside."

"Okay. I'll take her out. Rest and don't think about anything. I've got it all done."

Cha Young closed her heavy eyes. What a tiring minutes.

🔫🔫🔫

(About 30 minutes ago)

Luca, who was already on the grass field where the helicopter was ready to depart, ran to Vincenzo's car that had just arrived. He entered and sat next to Vincenzo who was about to get off.

"What's wrong?"

"I just got word from Mr. Gustavo, Santiago has never been in the hospital. Mr. Gustavo was only informed by the local police about Alberto's death, but he didn't find Santiago. I can't contact him either."

Vincenzo still doesn't understand.

"Mr Gustavo said that he had seen one of our men visit the prison where Mr Paolo is imprisoned."

"Who?"

"He doesn't know his name, but he certainly has seen him on this island. Then the director of an olive oil distributor company that buys olive oil from us sent positive reviews from his customers and he promised to give us a bonus. That means a report that the quality of our olive oil bad is not true."

"But on the financial statements--"

Luca snapped his fingers.

"Go out!" Vincenzo pushed Luca.

"Huh?"

"You go to Milan and take care of Caterina. Use your brain as a consigliere to save her at all costs. I leave this task entirely to you."

"Okay, Boss."

Luca almost fell when he got out of the car, because Vincenzo immediately stepped on the gas and turned back to his mansion.

In front of the mansion gate, two bodyguards blocked him with guns, shooting at the car until Vincenzo had to swerve. Hiding behind a car, he opened fire on the two treacherous bodyguards.

Vincenzo found several bodyguards lying, some dead, some injured.

"Raffael, Boss," reported one of his surviving men.

"Che cazzo!"

It would be a deep regret if something bad happened to his family, because he entrusted them to the wrong people.

Some of Raffael's subordinates came and attacked Vincenzo, but were defeated by the mafia boss. Vincenzo pointed a gun at someone who appeared suddenly from behind the wall.

"Boss..." Marco raised his hands.

Vincenzo narrowed his eyes. He couldn't trust anyone right now.

"Watch out!" Marco hugged Vincenzo and pushed him, just as someone was about to shoot him in the back.

Vincenzo turned and shot the man dead.

"Thank you," he said to the former MMA athlete.

"What exactly happened? Why did they all suddenly attack? Aren't they part of our family too?"

"Some of them still seem to be on Paolo's side."

Vincenzo reloaded his gun before going inside the house. That's when he saw Raffael slam the butt of a gun into his woman's head.

And he shot all those who had betrayed him. Mercilessly.

🔫🔫🔫

Cha Young's eyes opened again as she felt a warm, wet sensation on her face. Vincenzo was wiping the blood splatter from her face. He carefully wiped the blood from her injured head. Despite being very careful, the woman still grimaced painfully.

"The doctors will be here in a minute."

Cha Young nodded slowly.

"Oh, what about Caterina?" Cha Young asked.

"Paolo couldn't have killed her. His goal was me. Luca would take care of it. I trust him."

Vincenzo continues his activities of cleaning the blood from Cha Young's body. He turned his head when he heard her moan again.

"What's wrong? Where else hurts?"

Cha Young puts her hand on her belly that feels uncomfortable.

"My belly, Vin..."

Vincenzo's body stiffened.

Cha Young feels mild pain like pain during menstruation. She bit her trembling lips as she felt her panties start to feel wet.

"Vin, can you check my panties?"

The husband and wife exchanged worried glances. With trembling hands Vincenzo opened Cha Young's skirt and peeked. He hated his mind, but it seemed like what in his mind had come true.

There are bloodstains on Cha Young's underwear.

.
.
.

Sorry, but...
You will only find out what happened tomorrow...
*run...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

523K 16.6K 33
Quintessential Dynasty Series|| Book 1|Lorenzo Santini|| 18+ -An arranged marriage mafia romance- 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙜𝙪𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙝�...
14.9K 383 19
'Evil is prevalent and vehement'. At least that's the truth that Lee Jiyoung lives by. She's an Italian mafia heir who's been hidden all her life so...
6.4K 248 30
Did VinCha's story ended when they part ways or did someone again ruined their life Isn't love a great ruiner by itself. It can blind you and take ev...
26.9K 609 18
~finished Editing~previous Name: Mafia ruler Bang Y/n, born and raised in Sidney Australia, her mom died when she was a baby and her dad has been an...