[Eng]Mr. & Mrs. Cassano (FF V...

By TheAnn

This story is for those of you who still can't move on from VinCha couple Vincenzo ♡ Hong Cha Young Cover by:... More

VinCha/JeonKi Galery
Vin ~ Longing Space
Cha ~ Longing Space
Vin ~ La Figlia
Cha~Malta, I'm Coming~~
Vin ~ Unforgettable
Cha ~ Mission
Rose's Nightmare
Vin ~ My Precious
Cha ~ Un'anima, Un Corpo
Vin ~ Ci Vediamo
Cha~Long Distance Relation-shit
Cha ~ It's Not A Joke
Vin ~ Love Is In The Air
VinCha ~ Mr. & Mrs. C
VinCha ~🌚~
VinCha ~ Mafia Couple Dailylife
VinCha ~ Intruder
VinCha ~ Mafia Couple in Action
VinCha ~ Special Present
VinCha ~ Family Holiday
VinCha ~ Reunion
VinCha ~ Gift
VinCha ~ Cauvade Syndrom
VinCha ~ Treacherous
VinCha ~ Be Strong, Little One
VinCha ~ Black Christmas
VinCha ~ In The End
Cha ~ Gyeon U & Jik Nyeo
Cha ~ Signora
Vin ~ Escape Plan
VinCha ~ New Life
VinCha ~ Maternity Photoshoot
VinCha ~ On The Way
VinCha ~ Cassano Jr.
VinCha~Chaebol Family's Youngest Son
(Notes: Issume Holding Family)
VinCha ~ Crazy Rich
VinCha ~ Harabeoji
VinCha ~ The Inheritance
VinCha ~ 100 gold street
VinCha ~ Family Come First
VinCha ~ Pagliuzza
New FF - Joseon Mafia
New FF - Paradise Hill
New FF - Opium
New FF - Camouflage

Paolo ~ You Belong To Me

1.1K 28 2
By TheAnn

Trigger Warning!
For those who may have experienced kidnapping, harassment, or rape, or have never experienced any of that (hopefully, Amen) but you are the person who can't stand it, just skip to the next chapter. But I'll try not to make it too explicit.

Playlist: Every breath you take by Chase Holfelder

.
.
.

(Started 1 year ago)

Paolo enters a room to meet someone who is visiting him. He had never known the man before.

"I'm Gustavo Antolini, the lawyer of Mrs Caterina Petrova," the man introduced himself.

Paolo exhaled in anger, even though Gustavo had not yet conveyed his intention. Needless to say, Paolo had already guessed. His wife hired a lawyer definitely not to get him out of jail. If that was the goal, Gustavo should have come a few months ago before the verdict on his sentence was decided.

As Paolo had expected, Gustavo handed over the divorce papers for Paolo to sign. But he tore it up. And since then he refuses to be visited. Even when Caterina came a few months ago, he didn't want to see her either.

And he became even more insane when he learned from one of his loyal subordinates that Caterina lived on an island with Vincenzo.

From the first time the boy set foot in the Cassano family, Paolo had disliked him. He hated the look in his eyes, as if there was something behind them that made him feel threatened. Vincenzo also never respected him who had a higher position.

But what made him decide to try to kill Vincenzo, was not because he was afraid that the consigliere would take his position as boss, but because Caterina was on Vincenzo's side. Paolo, who is easily ignited by jealousy, immediately suspects his wife of having an affair with his adopted brother.

And when he found out that they were now living together, he became even more convinced that there was something between them. Even though he also knows that Vincenzo has married another woman, it still doesn't erase his jealousy.

~~~

(Today)

A few weeks ago, Paolo finally signed the divorce papers. But that didn't mean he really wanted to separate from Caterina. He had devised a plan, assisted by his loyal subordinates.

His hands were handcuffed as he walked out of the prison to the court office. He was delivered using a special minibus for prisoners, with iron bars on each window and separating the back seat from the driver. A guard also sat beside him to look after him.

At the third intersection, Paolo gripped the iron railing tightly, and a truck hit the minibus until it overturned. Several people dressed in all black with masks covering their faces got out of the truck, shot the guards, then took out their boss.

Paolo doesn't care about the blood flowing from his forehead, the important thing is that he is free and will get his woman back.

~~~

Caterina and Alberto, who had just arrived at the Milan airport, were picked up by Santiago. They went straight to court. Gustavo had already left and they would meet there.

On the way, their white car was also hit by a black van. Caterina screamed and tried her best to fight back when the men getting out of the van pulled her.

Even though he was badly injured from the heavy impact, Alberto tried to help his madam. He pulled out a gun and shot several people. But...

BANG!

He was shot in the head from behind, from inside a white car.

~~~

When Caterina regained consciousness, she was in a luxurious room, lying on a large bed full of flowers. But she couldn't move her body. Her hands were cuffed to the iron on the headboard and her legs were tied with ropes in an open position, forming an X.

"Honey, you're awake apparently," Paolo emerged from behind the door holding a glass of red wine.

"Paolo?"

"Surprise... you're happy, hm?" Paolo stroked Caterina's cheek with his knuckle.

Caterina turned her face away "let me go, Paolo!"

"Yeah, I'll let you go. Later," Paolo put his wine glass on the nightstand, then took a pair of scissors, "we'll have some fun first."

"What... what do you want to do?"

Caterina screamed and tried to struggle when Paolo started to cut his trousers.

"Don't be like that, honey, you'll get hurt."

"Stop it! Please, Paolo, stop it!"

But of course the man did not comply. Not only trousers, he also cut her shirt. He was too lazy to open the buttons one by one. Until only the bra and panties were left that covered her intimate organs. Paolo looked at his wife's bare body with a adoring gaze.

"You are so beautiful, my love," Paolo touched Caterina's thigh, enjoying her tenderness.

"I miss you so much, Catty. Every day, every second, for over a year, I've been thinking about you. I want you."

Paolo cut the bra strap in front of Caterina's chest.

"Don't you dare rape me, Paolo!"

"Rape?" Paolo laughed, "why would I rape my own wife? We are husband and wife, we should have sex, right?"

Paolo cut the only cloth left on Caterina's body. Now her entire body has been exposed. He also took off his clothes himself. Caterina's tears flowed freely as Paolo started fondling her and touched her all over her body.

"Hey, why are you crying, baby?" Paolo licked his tears "Haven't you always liked our game?"

"Or you don't like it anymore? Now do you prefer to play with Vincenzo?"

"What?"

Caterina screamed in pain as Paolo forcibly penetrated. He pushed his way into a narrow dry hole. His wife's screams did not make his stone heart melt, in fact he became more aroused.

"Tell me, which is better, me or Vincenzo?"

"You are crazy!!!"

Paolo stamped harder, "say it! Me or Vincenzo!!!"

He slapped Caterina who was still silent and only let out a cry from her mouth. He only stopped when he reached maximum satisfaction and drained the fluid into Caterina's womb. Paolo rubbed his palm over her slender belly, then kissed it.

"Take my seed and give me another son. If you were pregnant, you wouldn't leave me, would you? Just like when you were pregnant with Enrico. Right?"

Paolo lay beside Caterina who could only cry and cry.

"You belong to me, Caterina, you'll always be mine."

~~~

"Santiago," called Paolo.

Santiago put the ice cube he used to compress the bruise on his head, "Yes, Boss?"

"Report now."

"Okay, Boss," Santiago walked out with his cell phone to call Luca.

Paolo returned to the room, approaching Caterina who was now tied to a chair. Paolo had put her in new clothes. Of course he didn't want his woman's body to be seen by others.

"Your lover, Vincenzo is coming. I already told him. Remember his character, he will definitely come."

"Why do you always bring Vincenzo around? We have nothing but in-laws," Caterina sighed tiredly, "you never believed me."

"I'll kill him as soon as he comes. Then we'll go as far as possible, with Enrico. We'll live happily ever after again. Me, you, Enrico, and his siblings."

"Paolo, Vincenzo is married. He is happy with his own family. Don't bother him anymore."

"See, you protect him so much. It proves you have a special relationship that is more than just brother-in-law."

It was useless, any kind of explanation Paolo would not accept.

Caterina looked away when the man touched her cheek.

"Don't you know how much I love you?"

"That's not love, Paolo. You're just obsessed with me."

"What do you know about my feelings? Love... have you ever loved me? Never..." Paolo gripped Caterina's jaw, "you never loved me. You were willing to marry me because you were already pregnant with my child. You asked me to break up before, but you came back after you were 3 months pregnant. You never loved me. Who you loved was Vincenzo. I know that. I know everything. I can see it in your eyes, which always sparkle every time you see him. You are always nice to him, you always defend him, you always protect him. You love Vincenzo, not me!"

Again, Caterina's tears ran down Paolo's hand which was still gripping her jaw.

"I love you Paolo, I love you."

"But why do you want to leave me? Why do you want to divorce me, why?"

"Look... you hurt me..."

Paolo slowly loosened his grip. He was stunned, as if he had just woken up, as if the demon that possessed him had just come out.

"Look at my ring finger, the wedding ring you gave me is still wearing today. What does that mean?"

Paolo glanced at it, gently touching the diamond ring on Caterina's ring finger.

"You've hurt me a lot since we were dating, that's why I wanted to break up with you. You promised to treat me well, that's why I forgave you and agreed to marry you. The first year of our marriage, I was very happy. You are so nice to me, you spoil me, yiu give me whatever I want even if you have to look for it all over the world. I thought you had changed after you became a father. But... you hurt me again, again, and again. You never believed in me. Jealousy blinds your eyes."

"I... I'm sorry," Paolo knelt before Caterina, "I'm sorry, honey. I... I promise, I swear, I won't hurt you anymore. Let's start over again, shall we."

"You always apologize, but you keep repeating it. I'm tired, Paolo. Let me live in peace. Let me be happy."

"We will be happy together."

"Paolo, please... let me go."

"Never!" Paolo was hysterical again, "I will never let you go! You are mine! Mine!!!"

Paolo tightened the knots on Caterina's hands and feet, not caring that she was grimacing.

.
.
.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 1.1K 42
"I want you to feel my breath on your neck" (This is not a Y/n story. Sorry! But please read this story i would greatly appreciate it! Also this sto...
47.8K 1.8K 24
-𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄- ~𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒~ [CAN BE READ AS STANDALONES] ~•~ 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐎 A...
523K 16.6K 33
Quintessential Dynasty Series|| Book 1|Lorenzo Santini|| 18+ -An arranged marriage mafia romance- 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙜𝙪𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙝�...
4.1K 146 13
History of the Cassano Family