strawberries and cigarettes |...

By namiliaaa

"do you wanna know what i do when i'm missing you? i light up a cigarette and eat strawberries because they a... More

notes
chapter 1 : strawberries
chapter 2 : comfort of a stranger
chapter 3 : a fool
chapter 4 : still her
chapter 5 : unspoken questions
chapter 6 : safe in his arms
chapter 8 : under the moonlight
chapter 9: more than friendship
chapter 10 : goodbyes and city lights
chapter 11: let the rain kiss you
chapter 12 : you want me, i want you
chapter 13 : from the past
chapter 14 : cherries or strawberries
chapter 15 : louder than the rain
chapter 16: reflection of you and me
chapter 17: sweetness of our kiss
chapter 18: his spoiled princess

chapter 7 : always taste like you

2.2K 143 96
By namiliaaa

i didn't know what happened next, everything became blurry once rindou carried me towards the car. is it because i'm tired? i've always been weak and i easily get sick.

my eyes opened revealing rindou's huge room, my body feels hot, my eyes heavy, and i couldn't move an inch. the door opened as i glance at the side i saw rindou carrying something.

he gently placed down what he's holding and walked towards me. rindou's hand brushed against my hair as he kneels down beside the bed.

"r-rindou.." i should've run away when it was raining. i already caused a lot of trouble and yet he's always helping me.

"lay down, you got a high fever and you should rest." my eyes automatically closed at how his touch was soft. what's wrong with him? he's always been a rough man.

he took out a wet towel, so that's what he's bringing? he removed the excess water and placed it on my head. i want to sleep more but i also want to thank him for helping me even if i'm a mess sometimes.

"thank.. y-you.." my hand cupped his cheeks but after a few seconds i started shaking from the cold.

"y/n, don't move too much." rindou wrapped the comforter around me as he brushed some of my hair away from my face.

i noticed that i'm not wearing my clothes, i'm in rindou's clothes! his huge sweater to be exact! my cheeks heated up, covering my face with the comforter i turned around from rindou.

why am i even blushing when i'm already sick?! is that why it smells good? his sweater was soft and his scent lingered on it. i feel like rindou can hear my heart beating fast..

"are you cold?" he softly asked, i nod my head in agreement because it's too damn cold even if the ac is off.

my eyes widened after i felt the side of his bed sink, huh? is he gonna sleep beside me?! i turned around to stop him but it was late, he's already facing me!

he looks really beautiful up close, i feel like a child while he's a parent taking care of me. i'm wrapped around the comforter like a new born baby and he's here looking hot.

i avoided his gaze but his hands wrapped around my waist pulling me close to him. i didn't have the strength to push him away so i let it be. let's just hope i don't start misunderstanding his actions.

"my body is warm it will help you sleep." he placed his hand behind my head while the other tapping my waist helping me to fall asleep.

"you shouldn't b-be doing this.." i looked away, it will be better if i distance myself from him. i can't force myself on him..

"what do you mean?" he sounded confused, i turned around because i didn't want him to see the tears forming in my eyes.

"i-i might misunderstand y-your actions.." i covered my mouth not to let out a sob as i silently cry while he's behind me.

his hand was about to touch my face but stopped midway. see? he's just gonna use me to pretend that i'm her. rindou stood up and immediately left the room without saying a word.

i guess it's better this way, i'll express my gratitude to him once i get better and i'll also leave this place once everything is settled.

a day passed by and i already woke up to see the moon shining through rindou's room. right, i'll be leaving today.. is it really the right choice?

i went out the room to see him sitting alone at the bar counter eating strawberries while a cigarette was on his fingers.

"you awake?" my heart skipped a beat, i didn't expect him to start a conversation with me after everything that happened. i felt awkward and embarrassed..

"uhm.. hm-mm" i filled the glass with water as i take glances at rindou while he eats. i still need to find a place to stay since i'll be leaving tonight.

his hair was down because it looks like he just took a shower while a robe was wrapped around his body. actually, it was untied revealing his front tattoo but i couldn't see it properly because of the lights that were dim.

i should stop feeling this way.. it's not good for me or should i day for the both of us.

"these strawberries don't taste good, i like the ones that i tasted when we met for the first time." he threw a strawberry in the trashcan as his eyes landed on me.

i gulped, why does he make me feel this way? no matter how hard i force myself not to fall in love with i can't. is it really love that i'm feeling or he just amuses me?

"the ones you tasted at the bar?" i asked drinking the glass of water on my hands while walking towards him. he nodded, watching my adams apple move.

"from what i remembered, it was my lips that you tasted not the strawberry." putting the glass in front of him as my arms were placed at the counter top, a smirk formed on my lips reminiscing that day.

"you're right, it was your lips but they tasted like strawberries." rindou went down at the bar chair and made his way towards me.

"strawberries? how?" i tried to lick my own lips but they don't taste like it.

a gasp came from my mouth when rindou held the sides of my waist with his hands and placed me at the counter top. my ears started to feel hot, i bit my lower lip to stop myself from saying embarrassing words once again.

i feel like a boiling hotpot in our position, i'm placed at the counter, rindou's hands are placed beside my waist locking me in, rindou's waist is in between my legs, and rindou's close to mine.

"rindou.." i placed my hands on his chest but after realizing i held his bare chest my hands automatically pulled away.

rindou took my hands and placed it again on his chest. this time on his tattoo, my hands were trembling and i didn't know what to do.

after a minute, my fingers started tracing his tattoo and it was fascinating. rindou stayed quiet while i slowly went down from his chest to his abs. what story does this tattoo have? my hands stopped when i was finished but rindou wanted more.

"why did you stop? continue." his head is now placed on my shoulders. i couldn't see his face properly but his hands were gripping the sides of my night gown.

"i-i'm finished.." is it a mistake i traced his tattoo? i'm leaving tonight but i wanted to treasure this moment.

"take my robe off, i still have a tattoo on my arm and on my back." he whispered, my body flinched and i know he still has a tattoo but still..

my hands were trembling, i never had any body contact with anyone maybe that's why i feel nervous?

i held his robe, slowly taking it off his body as it slid down his back muscles and his arms. i couldn't see the tattoo on his back but my hands continued to trace random lines on him.

rindou's gripped was tighter than before, doesn't he like the feeling? should i stop? but he might get mad.

my right hand was caressing his back muscles while tracing his tattoo and my left hand did the same with the tattoo on his arm.

rindou's arms wrapped around my waist pressing my body closed to him. his hands started drawing circles on the side of my waist and on my back. rindou's face was now placed on my neck, his lips were pressed close to my skin, and i can feel his hot shaky breathe.

after three minutes or so, rindou laid me down the countertop. the hem of my night gown reached my thighs, the strap falling from my shoulders, and my hair messy in a bun.

rindou placed his arms on the counter top as he lifted himself positioning on top of me. my hands reached for his hair braiding some strands of it. our position right now looks a bit..

his hands were beside my head, his legs between in mine, and our bodies felt like magnets wanted to touch each other.

"i'm leaving tonight." is this all? does our relationship end here? maybe.. that's life after all.

"i know, that's why i'm eating strawberries and smoking cigarettes." his fingers touched my lips as he stares deeply in my eyes.

"huh?" my brows furrowed, not understanding what he means. inside me, i didn't want to leave but i have to and yet i'm here in his arms again. our bodies were so close, his fingers touching my lips, and my hands playing with his hair.

"what if i say i don't want you to leave?" his eyes.. i can't explain it but there's something in them. those beautiful purple eyes that i adore.

"i have to.." i looked away, the moon was full this night as it shined in rindou's kitchen.

"why are you eating strawberries and smoking cigarettes?" my head tilted on the side curious of what he said.

he took a strawberry from the plate, removed the leaf, and bit it to half. the juice from the strawberry dripped down on my lips and on my tongue.

rindou took the cigarette that was placed beside us. his lips pressed on it and he took quiet a lot of smoke in. his face went closer on mine, my lips opened as he blew the smoke inside my mouth.

both of our hearts were beating fast but i'm certain his heart wasn't beating for me. the mixture of the two tasted weird but good at the same time.

rindou licked the juice from my lips before inserting his tongue inside mine. his tongue was fast exploring each corner of my mouth. all i could do was to let out noises of pleasure from him. he was fast, even his hands..

rindou removed my night gown but before he did, he asked for my permission that i allowed. he threw it on the floor and i was left in my underwear.. i don't have a bra on.

i was under him, my top exposed, and my eyes looking at him with tears of pleasure. i wanted more but this is too much.. rindou's eyes were pierced on me, i can feel that i'm wet down there.

rindou's eyes explored each part of my body but he mainly focused on my nipples. his tongue licked the side of his lips before kissing me once again.

"i might miss you when you leave and the only way for me to remember you is by those two, because strawberries and cigarettes always taste like you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 10.6K 32
"you are everything i wanted, everything i needed, and everything i didn't deserve. yet you chose to stay with me." sanzu haruchiyo x female reader |...
30.1K 1.5K 38
**THIS IS THE 2ND BOOK** This is a Sequel to my very first published story; Coincidental Fate. Enjoy~ Tokyo Revengers (Bonten) X Fem! Reader Disclai...
1.6K 38 7
BONTEN ARC "CUT THIS SHIT! SAY THAT YOU REMEMBER ME AND ALWAYS WILL!!"