Was Our Love Meant to Be?

By kpopandkdramafanfics

My first fanfic! Its based off of my favorite Heirs K-Drama couple, Yoon Chan Young (Kang Min Hyuk of CNBLUE)... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Visiting You Part 1
Chapter 2: Visiting You Part 2
Chapter 4: We're Over Part 1
Chapter 5: We're Over Part 2
Chapter 6: We're Over Part 3
Chapter 7: Falling for You Again? Part 1
Chapter 8: Falling For You Again? Part 2
Chapter 9: We're Together Now
Chapter 10: Someone's Jealous
Chapter 11: You're Not Getting Away With This...
Chapter 12: Secrets Kept From You
Chapter 13: Don't Tell Chan Young...
Chapter 14: Chan Young's Getting A Hint
Chapter 15: Caught or Not? Part 1
Author's Note
Chapter 16: Songwriting
Chapter 17: Caught or Not? Part 2
Chapter 18: Birthday Surprises Part 1
Chapter 20: Birthday Surprises Part 3
Chapter 21: Pictures Part 1
Chapter 22: Pictures Part 2
Chapter 23: She's My What?!
Meeting the Family Pt. One

Chapter 19: Birthday Surprises Part 2

215 10 3
By kpopandkdramafanfics

Your POV:

As you and Chan Young made it to the amusement park, all you noticed was love and happiness all around. But what you didn't notice, was a Lee Bo Na following the two of you around the park. 

You pointed to a haunted house as the two of you walked by, and said,"Chan Young~ah! Can we go in there?" 

"Sure, but I bet you'll be the one clinging on to me as we exit.", Chan Young smirked.

"I highly doubt than Mr. Yoon Chan Young. You can't even handle sleeping alone!", you tease.

"Yah _______! Fine let's make a deal. Whoever comes out clinging on to each other has to buy lunch.", Chan Young said.

"Deal! But don't be crying when you lose!", you say as the two of you walk inside.

~30 minutes and many screams later~

"Haha! I win! You have to buy lunch now!", you say cheerfully.

You really thought Chan Young was going to be very manly, but you were wrong. 

He was the one clinging on to you saying,"How is this not over yet?!" 

You smile as Chan Young holds your hand and gives you an adorable eyesmile. 

As the two of you make it to the food court, you yell out,"I want ddeokbokki Chan Young!" 

"Yah! Don't you know that's unhealthy for you? Why not get a salad or something else?" 

"Being Kim Tan much? Who eats a salad at an amusement park? At least I didn't say I wanted cotton candy for lunch!"

"Aish! Fine. But I get to pick where we're going next."

As the two of you feed each other the delicious ddeokbokki, you unknowingly frown. You think you see Lee Bo Na, eating a salad two tables down. 

"________~ah. Is there something wrong? You're gonna get wrinkles if you keep that face up."

"Ani, Chan Young. It's nothing.", you say as you went back to sharing the last three pieces of ddeokbokki.

As the two of you finish, Chan Young points to a stage. 

"_______, I want to go there next."

You smile, because that's the place where you plan to sing for him. 

"Arasso, Chan Young. I'll be right back. I need to head to the washroom. Save us some seats in the front row."

You head out first, to make sure Chan Young gets there. As you enter the washroom, you place your gift bag on the counter, your guitar on your back. You look inside the bag to make sure everything's in place. You sigh contentedly as you were headed out the washroom's door. You were so happily thinking about the plan, that you bump into someone.

"Omo, miande!", as you take your bag and run to the direction of the open stage. 

You see an employee at the back door, so you tell them about you renting the stage. The employee lets you enter, and you immediately walk to the stage. You place the bag down carefully, and grab your guitar. An applause erupted, then went silent. You sit down on the stool provided, and started singing into the microphone.

~No matter what happens

Even when the sky is falling down

I'll promise you

That I'll never let you go

You naega sseureojilddae

Jeoldae heundeullimeopsi

Ganghan nunbicheuro

Myeotbeonigo nal ileukyeojweo

And you, na himae gyeoulddae

Seulpeumeul byeolang kkeutkkaji ddo uhgimeopsi

Chajawa du son japeun geudaeyegae

*Nan haejoongae eopneundae

Chorahan najiman

Oneul geudae wihae I norae booleoyo

Tonight geudaeye du noonae

Geu miso dwiae nalwihae gamchweowatdeon

Apeumiboyeoyo

You and I together

It just feels so right

Ibyuliran maleun never

Geu nuga mweorahaedo nan geudael jikilgae

You and I together

Nae du soneul nochijima

Annyoungiran maleun never

Naegae I saesangeun ojik neo hanagiae*

You maneun sarangcheoreom

Oori sarang yeokshi jogeumssik byunhagaetjyo

Hajiman jaebal seulpeo malayo

Oraen chinhan chingu cheoreom

Namaneul mideulsuitgae gidaelsuitgae

I promise you that I'll be right here, baby

Waeroun bami chajaolddaen

Na salmyeosi nooneul gamayo

Geudaeye soomgyeoli nal aneulddae

Mueotdo duryeopji anjyo

E saesang geu eoddeon nugudo

Geudaereul daeshin halsueopjyo

You're the only one

And I'll be there for you, baby

You and I together

It just feels so right

Ibyuliran maleun never

Geu nuga mweorahaedo nan geudael jikilgae

You and I together

Nae du soneul nochijima

Annyoungiran maleun never

Naegae I saesangeun ojik neo hanagiae

Just you and I

Forever and ever~

As the song ended, you stand up and say,"Happy Birthday my lovely Yoon Chan Young! Saranghae!"

You can hear the applause of the crowd as you see Chan Young running up to the stage. When he stood with you, he leans in and kisses you on the lips. It felt like the stars have collided. You pull away, and hand him the gift bag.

"I know I have said this, and I won't stop until the world ends. Happy Birthday my lovely Yoon Chan Young. Saranghae.", you say as there were tears in your eyes. 

You weren't sure if they were because you were so happy, or so sad.

"Kamsamhabnida ______. I love you too.", Chan Young says as he takes out the CDs you recorded.

"I don't have to explain why I was in the music room with Eun Sang now do I?"

"Yah, you were in there because of this? What happened to no keeping secrets or lying?", he pouted jokingly.

"Hey, there's still one more thing in there."

Chan Young looks in the bag, and says," Yah, these were the only two things in the bag."

"What? I'm sure I put one last gift in there for you? Where did I put it?"

A female figure pushes through the crowd and stands in front of the stage looking up at us.

"Looking for this ________?"

OMO~ How was it?! I know it's boring. I bet you guys don't know who the person who said,"Looking for this ________?" is!!!! P.S. First three comments with the correct answers will get the following:

1st Place: Dedication, story cameo, and vote on their story!

2nd Place: Dedication and story cameo!

3rd Place: Dedication and vote!

Seems fair enough? Well don't just stare at the screen! Type in your answers! Luv ya all and thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4K 3.7K 65
You're finally here; your dream vacation spot has been South Korea for years. You and your best friend finally get the adventure you've been craving...
58 1 16
*Content Introduction* "Brother, can I borrow some money?" 14-year-old Seoyun asked. "Okay, but you must repay it," replied 20-year-old Cha Kanghyun...
25.6K 625 44
A/N: Well, this is unusual. I usually write anime fan fic's/one shot's in my account but meh, i guess it's just how fans work, lol. Anyays, here's th...
471K 19.3K 58
❝[...], you seem to always find a way back onto my path.❞ What happens when two old friends and more precisely, two ex-lovers, meet again after thei...