Wizards and Geniuses [IronStr...

By drstrangeandironman

Follows through the What If concept: What if Tony, Stephen, Mobius, and Loki became roommates in college? Ir... More

Introduction
Roomates |1|
Breakfast with Tony |2|
Christine |3|
Caught |4|
Mobius!? |5|
Date Night |6|
College Play (BONUS)
Fake Melody |7|
New York |8|
Rainy Confession |9|
Leaving Already? |10|
Thunderstruck |11|
Girlfriend |12|
Icy Heaven |13|
Halloween Holmes |14|
Runaway |15|
Found |16|
Cold Stitches |17|
Frozen Apology |18|
Hurt |19|
Truth |20|
Frostbite |21|
Aftermath |22|
Fireworks |24|
Affection |25|
Peace and Thunder |26|
Gifts |27|
Dimension |28|
Thor |29|
Expo |30|
Trouble |31|
Mischief |32|
Missed Calls |33|
Lost |34|
Force |35|
Battle |36|
Plan |37|
Birthday Mayhem |38|
We Did What?! |39|
Relaxation |40|
New Students |41|
Mall Wars |42|
Origin |43|
Human |44|
A Good Change |45|
Christmas Party |46|
Avengers |47|
Perfect Team |48|
Boss |49|
Letter |50|
Last Kiss |51|
Many Years |FINALE|
The Wizard Without His Genius |53|

Mystery Ride |23|

312 22 1
By drstrangeandironman

Stephen knew that Tony was lying to him. One, he could sense it. Two, he knows when Tony lies. He didn't want to overwhelm him on it, so he decided not to discuss it, but he will bring it up in the future.

"You're next." A worker gestured at the two.

"You ready?" Stephen asked his boyfriend. "Yep, let's go." They sat on a rollercoaster, behind two people.

The person sitting in front of them turned their head, "What the hell?"

Tony and Stephen looked at the guy. "Loki!? What are you doing here?" Tony couldn't believe his eyes, what're the odds? Mobius was sitting next to him. The four of them stared at each other. "Are you following us!?" Loki screeched.

Tony waved him off, and buckled himself as he replied with, "No, we're not." He turned to Mobius, "I thought you couldn't go out or something? What's the deal?" Tony asked him.

Mobius gently touched his jaw before saying, "I can talk now, my jaw is still sore though. It'll heal soon." He faced the front.

"Ah... this is awkward." Tony mumbled under his breath, only Stephen could hear. They all sat in a miserable silence, waiting for the ride to start. Stephen leaned in close to Tony, keeping his eyes at the front, "I performed a spell to speed up his healing process." He whispered.

"What?" Tony whispered back, "You're crazy."

"Hey, it worked."

"Wait. Wait." Loki said as he looked around, "Why are their only children getting on this ride?" He asked the gang, more specifically directed toward Mobius.

Tony and Stephen observed their surroundings and realized they're the only adults on this ride. "Ah fuck." Tony cursed to himself. Loki whined and laid back, "Utter torture."

"Hmm..." Stephen said to himself as he scanned the track, "Maybe I can make this a little more interesting." He waved his fingers and sent magic waves on the rails. A smirk formed on his lips, "This'll be fun." He told Tony.

Tony's arms were crossed, he was unamused with this attraction. "Pfft, yeah right."

The ride rocked a bit, preparing to start. It began to move forward, gradually catching it's pace. It was slow, and well... for kids. Mobius laughed at Loki's agitated expression. It stopped in place. "Wow, so scary." Tony sarcastically exclaimed.

Stephen grinned, "Hold on."

The ride caught it's pace again, this time it went faster. The employee's eyes widened, "Um..." She said as she tapped the emergency button. "Wait what's going on?" Tony asked as it went faster, around in a loop.

Stephen rose his arms up, the carts flew off the tracks. Everyone screamed in terror. The carts didn't fall down, instead they were riding as if there was an invisible track. "WHAT THE FUCCCKKK!" Tony yelled out, he was just as afraid as the children on the ride.

The carts went upside down, causing the kids to sob. "YEAH!" Loki cheered as it squirmed around the amusement park. Tony turned to Stephen, he saw the amusing grin on his face. "STEPHEN!" Tony shouted as he looked back at the kids in the back, "STOP THERE'S KIDS!"

"Come on! They're enjoying this!" Stephen laughed. "I'M BEING SERIOUS, STOP!"

Stephen groaned, "Fine. fine." He made the carts travel back to it's original spot. It gently sat down. The kids were mortified, and so was Tony. "What the hell!?" Tony said, catching his breath. "What? It needed a boost." Stephen spoke with a shrug. Tony shook his head in disbelief, he looked back at the kids. "You guys alright?" He asked them.

The kids were crying, they were hugging each other. One of them nodded while sniffling. A worker escorted everyone out. "This ride is closed!" An employee announced.

Tony slapped Stephen's arm as they got off, not hard though. "What the actual fuck!? Why would you do that?"

Stephen cocked an eyebrow, "I thought you'd enjoy it, to be fair."

"Enjoy kids being scared out of their minds? Parents being worried for their kids?"

"I had it all under control, Tony."

"I don't give a shit, you don't do that to people!"

"Well, I enjoyed it." Loki said, as him and Mobius approached the two. "See? Finally someone appreciates my magic." Stephen and Loki did a high-five. "That was a little crazy..." Mobius expressed, while rubbing his neck.

"Come onnn, maybe Loki and I should go on rides together."

"Oh, I totally agree." Loki spoke with a nod.

"No, why don't we all hang out together instead of splitting up?" Tony suggested.

Loki gave him a quick glare, "I'm still peeved at your actions, Stark." He growled.

Tony gave up, he know he couldn't make it up to Loki, only if Mobius forgave him. "Look, Loki... there's so much I have to fill you and Mobius in on, and you'll understand why I punched him. It's a good reason, I promise."

"Yeah? Why don't you tell us now?"

"Uhm..." He looked over at Stephen, "It's such a long story... can we just enjoy this time together now? And we'll discuss everything later."

"That's a great idea, come on Loki, let's do it." Mobius encouraged. Loki took a moment to respond, "Fine, but only because Mobius agrees to it."

"Great. Now... Stephen, no more magical mystery rides okay?" Tony said in a stern way. Stephen rolled his eyes and smiled, "You're no fun."

"Mhm." Tony took Stephen by the hand, and gestured at the other two. They all walked around booths, scanned menus, glanced at rides, deciding what they wanted to do next.

Tony gasped and pointed at a booth, "I WANT THAT!" There was a huge penguin stuffed animal hanging in front of the booth. Stephen prepared a spell, "No! No! I want to win it!" Tony said before stopping him from conjuring.

"Babe, do you have any cash?" Tony asked his boyfriend. Stephen gave him a confused frown, "You're literally rich."

"Yeah, but who uses cash anymore?"

Stephen looked at Mobius and Loki, "Did you two buy tickets yet?" He asked them. "We didn't buy them, but yes." Loki answered, Mobius awkwardly coughed at his response.

Stephen tilted his head, "Okay...?" He turned to the booth. "Don't get too crazy." Stephen pulled out a $20 bill from his pocket and gave it to Tony, who was acting like a toddler. Tony scoffed, "Says the one who tampered with a children's ride." He playfully snapped back, taking the $20 dollar bill.

Tony zipped off to the booth. Stephen laughed as his boyfriend asked the employee for an opportunity to win the game. He had to toss 3 rings on a bottle, classic game. Tony held one ring in his hand, while strategizing his turn.

Loki, Mobius, and Stephen, watched with high expectations. Tony tossed the ring, it successfully landed! Everyone cheered. Tony went again, and it landed perfectly as well! More cheering followed up after. "Last one..." Tony breathed in, he through the ring.

It...

Landed again! "Damn!" Stephen shouted as Tony accepted victory. "Nice! Nobody was able to do that, choose a prize." The employee said. "I want that big ass penguin." Tony demanded. The employee chuckled, "Alright." He gave Tony the penguin.

Tony just barely held the enormous stuffed animal, it was almost the size of him! "Let me help you with that." Stephen made the penguin levitate into the air. "What- nooo... I want to hold it." He whined.

"Really?" Stephen shrugged, "Alright." He lowered the penguin into Tony's arms. "That was extraordinary." Loki said as he walked next to Tony.

"He's extraordinary." Stephen added, which made Tony smirk. "Can't disagree with that." Tony definitely had an ego-boost from this. "Remember how I told EVERYONE that Tony and Stephen would get together? And nobody believed me?" Mobius asked the group.

Everyone groaned, "We get it. You're practically Cupid." Tony retorted. His face lit up as he saw the Ferris wheel. "Oh! We're totally going on that!" Tony gushed.

"Let's come back and do it at night." Stephen suggested, he then whispered into Tony's ear, "Imagine how romantic that'd be?"

Tony smirked, "What's up with you? Since when do you want to do romantic things? And since when do you tamper with magic?"

Stephen shrugged, "What do you mean? I've always been the romantic type." They swung their hands together.

They walked off from Loki and Mobius. "Do you forgive Stark?" Loki asked him.

Mobius gave him a little shrug, "I guess it depends on his reason. I'm not mad at him... the guy has been through some awful shit. Which of course, doesn't justify his actions. I'm just saying, I understand that he's not his best self at the moment."

"I suppose... I despise how he's having a good time, meanwhile you're suffering from his actions."

Mobius snacked on a piece of cotton candy, "Let's see what he has to say."

"Alright. Hey, by the way, Iris and I are going to hang out later tonight. So, I won't be here at 8 PM." Loki took some cotton candy from Mobius' bag.

"Oh? Will you be staying the night?"

"Nope, Iris's house is littered with cats and they don't like me." They laughed together. "Okay. Because I was hoping... we could hang out tonight. But since you have plans, maybe we could push it tomorrow?" Mobius asked with a shy smile.

"Uh... yeah, we can hang out tonight. I doubt I'll be gone for long."

"Great, great. I'm looking forward to it."

His words brought suspicion to Loki's mind. Loki lifted an eyebrow, "You're doing this with platonic intentions, correct?" Loki questioned. "I am."

"Hm... okay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 609 35
what the title says except theyre in highschool and peter parker is hilarious. ships: ironstrange, parley, natasha x pepper, bruce x thor, stucky, +...
207K 5K 38
(Loki x Reader) [COMPLETED] y/n Stark, the daughter of billionaire genius Tony Stark and Pepper Potts, arrives at the Avengers Tower after spending s...
256K 9.3K 32
When Asgard's prisons turn to rubble, Loki has to be placed somewhere. Tony Stark has tons of room in his tower. The billionaire plans to put Loki in...
81K 2.7K 34
Y/N lived a relatively normal and seemingly near perfect life. Since she was 10, she worked alongside her father at his cafe, 'Esta Cafe.' Now she w...