Love Across The Stars - Super...

Por Korijin

After his mistake of Flashpoint the Dominators have come to collect the bounty placed upon Barry Allen's head... Mais

Actions Have Consequences
Objection
Animosity
Stronger Together
Overruled
Going Back Home
The Grief of a Son
Don't Give Up Yet
Music Meister
False Hope
Exchanging Feelings
Overprotective Sister
Greatest Fears
Old Enemies
Three Steps Behind
Complete Eachother
A Bright Morning
A Lazy Day Off
Tag Team Duo
Superhero?
Hypocritical Secret
Birth of a Hero
Awake and About
Jinxed
Stranded (Part 1)
Stranded (Part 2)
Stranded (Part 3)
Stranded (Part 4)
Stranded (Part 5)
New School, New Faces
Stranded (Part 6)
Group Assignment
Stranded (Part 7)
Stranded (Part 8)
Stranded (Part 9)
Stranded (Part 10)
Project Icarus
Broken Friendship
Tilaari
Strained Relationship
Five Months Later
Revelation
The Truth
Invasion
Negative vs Positive
Healed Hearts
A Glimpse of a Future
Fears of a Hero
Love Story
Rescue Plan
I Always Win
Same Mistakes, New Enemies
Acceptance
Snowfall
Finding Peace
In Search of Balance
Back on Earth-5
His Lightning Rod
Face to Face
In the Face of Despair
Free of his Reign
Is it Over?
Settling In
The Fate of Krypton

A New Emotion

615 28 7
Por Korijin

A month has nearly gone by since Kara and Ellie arrived on Earth and there was something clawing at the back of Kara's mind. It's been a month and yet there was no sign of any bounty hunters coming to collect Barry.

She kept it a secret because she didn't want to worry Barry. If he knew he was being hunted he would instantly take it upon himself to keep everyone besides himself safe. She knew the dangers of doing this and the chance someone will get hurt but as long as he's safe is all that matters to her.

She softly bit her lip while resting her head on Barry's chest while they finished watching a movie as she glanced up to look at him. The gentle look in his eyes is something she never wanted to see fade.

Their movie was interupted by a knock at the door. She pulled her glasses down and concentrated her x-ray vision and saw Ellie and Caitlin on the other side of the door.

"I'll get it." Kara said jumping up from the couch and walking over and swinging the door open.

"Hello." Ellie beamed while bouncing on her feet.

"You're happy." Barry said from the couch, "You guys were out for a while."

"She gets distracted easily." Caitlin said with a small sigh.

"Hey....." Ellie whined, "This is my first time exploring a city without being stared at weirdly."

"You were being stared at weirdly." Caitlin added, "But we had fun."

"Mmmhmm." Ellie nodded.

"Oh Barr, Lena's in town and she messaged me about her hosting a party for L-Corp. She wants us to come." Caitlin said as Barry smiled at the mention of her name which didn't go unnoticed by his girlfriend.

"Of course. I've been meaning to catch up with her."

"And.......I may or may or not of mentioned Kara in my message." Caitlin said, "Lena said she's welcome to come if she wants."

"If that's okay with you?" He asked looking at the blonde Kryptonian who was chewing on her bottom lip.

"Y-Yeah sure."

Kara furrowed her eyebrows trying to figure out what this burning sensation in her chest was. The mention of another woman's name and seeing the smile grow on Barry's face upon hearing her name made her feel uncomfortable.

Ellie squinted her eyes slightly at Kara and she could hear Kara's heart rate speed up. Jealousy was something new to her. She's never been in love so she's finally discovering the emotions that come with it.

"Go call her. She misses you." Caitlin said softly as Barry nodded stood up from the couch and walked onto the balcony.

Ellie walked up to her sister and stood on her tiptoes, "Are you jealous?" She whispered.

"N-No." Kara quickly answered.

"Mmmmm, you're jelly." Ellie smiled.

Kara had to admit it to herself. She was jealous. The sight of hearing another woman's name then seeing Barry smile like an idiot was something that bothered her. She knew it was wrong but she honed in her hearing to eavesdrop on his phone call with Lena.

"Hey Lena." Barry smiled.

"Barry, it's been so long." Lena answered, presumely with her own smile, "I really hope you can make it down to my party."

"Of course I can." He said.

"Annnnnd Caitlin mentioned a girlfriend of yours." Lena said as a blush spread across his cheeks.

"Which was a secret that wasn't hers to tell."

"C'mon let me meet her." Lena said causing Barry to let out a deep sigh.

"If she wants to come then you can meet her. I'm not going to force her to come."

"I'd expect nothing less." Lena chuckled, "See you soon." She said before the phone call ended.

Kara couldn't help but wonder about the nature of their relationship. They sounded close and probably had a long history. What she prayed for was that they weren't ex-lovers because that would make meeting her very awkward.

"Hey Barr?"

"Yeah?"

"Who's Lena?"

"She's........it's complicated." Was all that Barry said, which made her even more worried.

"Oh....okay." She answered softly.

"You don't have to meet her. If you don't want to that's fine."

"No...I want to meet her." Kara said forcing her smile.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"Well here's the thing about Lena. She's very bad at planning ahead depsite running her own company. The party is tonight."

"What?! I don't even have a proper dress." Kara exclaimed, "I can't do this tonight."

"Yes you can. Caity said you can borrow one of her dresses."

"Okay....." She smiled.

"Now c'mon, I'm dropping Caity home so she can pick out her dress, I'll drop you off as well with Ellie." He said.

"But Barr, I don't even have any make-up and my plus my hair is a mess."

"You're beautiful Kara and you always have and will be." Those words made her feel like the most special person in the Universe, "And I'm sure any dress Caity throws on you, you will look good in."

"I love you." Was all Kara would muster through her flush cheeks.

"I love you too."

"If you guys are finished we have a party to go to." Ellie chimed in.

"Ready?" He asked as his sister nodded.

He grabbed Caitlin and sped away and soon Kara and Ellie and they each found themselves at Caitlin's apartment.

***

Two hours had passed since he dropped them off and Kara was currently brushing her sister's hair who was sitting their patiently.

"I don't think you should be jealous Kara." Ellie said. Kara was running the brush through Ellie's blonde hair when she let out a soft sigh.

"It's not that easy Ell."

"He loves you Kara. All you have to do is trust him."

"Y'know sometimes I wonder if you're actually my big sister." Kara chuckled.

"I just care about you that's all." Ellie shrugged.

"Thank you Ellie."

"You guys ready yet?" Caitlin asked peeking her head in. Kara glanced over at Caitlin and nodded.

"Barry said he should be here in a minute." She said while Kara fiddled with her glasses.

There was a knock on the door that suprised them because they all expected him to be late. Kara, being the closest to the door opened it up and saw Barry in a sharp all black suit and a small smile on his face.

Kara's breath hitched because her boyfriend in a suit and cleaned up made her realise how lucky she was, "You look gorgeous." He smiled softly causing her cheeks to turn bright red.

But she was still speechless at how hot her boyfriend was, "Kara?"

"O-Oh right. I was just thinking about something....."

"She was thinking about how good you look in that suit. By the way nice suit." Caitlin said, "Now let's get going."

***

After pushing open the heavy glass doors the four of them walked into the L-Copr building in Central City and found themselves at the entrance to the party where Lena was but was blocked off by security.

"Show us your invite." The body guard said in a demanding tone.

"Does a text message count?" Caitlin asked as the body guard gave her an unammused look.

"They're with me." They heard a voice say. Barry looked over the body guard's shoulder and saw her jet black hair and pale white skin.

"It's been a long time hasn't it?" Lena smiled as they both shared a hug.

"I'm here too." Caitlin added as Lena smiled and hugged her as well.

"Well....Lena this is my girlfriend Kara Danvers....and Kara this is my cousin Lena Luthor." Barry said.

"C-Cousin?" 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

65K 790 18
When Barry gets trapped on Kara's earth and starts to feel something for her they kiss and she kissed back Disclaimer I do not own any of these chara...
198K 5.2K 85
There was a crime scene for a murder so CSI Barry Allen hurries there but of course being 10 minutes late. At CatCo, Snapper gave one of his reporte...
9.1K 223 6
What if Kara and Clark weren't the only kryptonians in arriving to Earth? What if another pod landed in National City after the whole daxamite invasi...
48.9K 979 21
After a strange metahuman puts her on his earth, Barry must help Kara find a way back to her home. Kara is anxious to get back to Alex, to get back...