TO NANNY WITH LOVE

Par aarceereena

Sameer Singh a multimillionare playboy loves to handle challenges, mergers and even women but when two toddle... Plus

THE JOB INTERVIEW
SETTLING IN
THE FIRST DAY
THE TWINS
WORKING IN THE MANSION
THE CONTRACT
AFTER FOUR YEARS
SHREYA QUITS
WESTIN RESORT
SAMEER THINKS
THE PLAN FAILS
THE NEW NANNY
SHREYA IS EMOTIONAL
LEAVING
THE NEW JOB
SAMEER IS WORRIED
THE BUSINESS DINNER
ANIMESH
SAMEER IS ANGRY
SUNDAY
THE NEXT WEEK
AN EMOTIONAL MORNING
THE BIRTHDAY PARTY
SAMEER IS APPREHENSIVE
SHREYA'S THOUGHTS
SIERRA
THE PARTY
THE PICNIC
ACCEPTING THE PROPOSAL
SHREYA MEETS ROHIT
SAMEER'S PROBLEM
ANIMESH IS RELUCTANT
JEALOUSY
THE KISS
THE PARTY NIGHT
MARIA REACTS
GRANDPARENTS ARRIVE
THE ANNOUNCEMENT
THE ENGAGEMENT PARTY
SHREYA'S THOUGHTS
THE DINNER DATE
THE RESTAURANT
THE PARTY
SEDUCTION
CHEMISTRY
THE WEEKEND
THE DINNER
DESIRE
MAKING LOVE
PROBLEMS
SAMEER IS FURIOUS

THE CALL

359 28 8
Par aarceereena

Shreya had to speak with Animesh . They had just met in the morning so why should they meet again so soon ?

She quickly finished her work and moved to the cafe to find Animesh waiting for her .

He rose from the table kissed her on the cheek ," I have already ordered to save time . Hope you don't mind ?"
" Animesh is there something you want to discuss ?"
". Nothing important but since we can't meet in the evening so I decided for lunch "
" Animesh I explained the situation to you . We can't meet in public places . Any one can see us here and I don't want to jeopardise the kids future "
" Hey Shreya you worry too much . No one will even notice us "saying he kissed her hand .
Something was different in his behaviour today . He was behaving as a possessive lover . It was true that Shreya was his girlfriend but in public places she was Sameer's fiancee and if anyone saw them together then there would be hell to pay .
" Animesh I am saying this strictly. Please we will not meet in any cafe or restaurant till Sameer gets custody of the kids . And if you can't wait then it is better that we break up " Shreya said strongly .

" Hey Shreya please don't get angry . I promise not to create any problems but you can at least meet me at your flat sometimes . I really do miss you ."
Animesh said .

Shreya agreed to this .After that they had lunch quietly and then Animesh kissed her on her cheeks and left .

Shreya could have asked him to come over the next day being Sunday but Sameer was due anytime so she couldn't take the risk .

At night Shreya had just finished dinner with the kids when Sameer called .

" Hello dear how was your day ?"he asked her .

Somehow this question felt very domesticated to her ears .

" Fine Sameer . What about you ? Has your work finished there ? She asked him .

" Well almost . Why do you ask ? Someone missing me ? " Sameer teased her .

" No I was simply asking " replied Shreya.

" And here I thought a beautiful girl actually my fiancee was missing me ? "

" Sameer please don't make assumptions . There is no one here to convince " Shreya said .
" Okay goodnight Shreya . May you have what wonderful dreams of me only " saying this Sameer kept the phone down .

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.2M 29.8K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
2M 119K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
Her Secret Par Ayo

Roman d'amour

10.6M 245K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
730K 18.3K 55
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...