SAMEER THINKS

Sameer had to tread very carefully. He needed to up his planning because if it was only a job he could have offered her at his own company but she had personal reasons as well .

He just couldn't understand what it was with girls to get married and have kids .

Why to complicate your life ?

When she was earning well what was the need to get married? And twenty eight was not late . These days career oriented woman had babies even in their late thirties .

He just couldn't understand women.

But there was a consolation . He was happy that at least it was not because of a man in her life.

Maybe that was the trick . He could promise her that he would introduce her to some nice men. He could make sure that she met men who wanted to wait sometime after being engaged and not rush into marriage . He would look for career focussed men who would marry her maybe in the next few years and till then she could keep working for him . Maybe he could find someone eligible in his company . This idea was getting more attractive as he was thinking . He knew it was the best solution .

But then imagining a man around Shreya , suddenly he wasn't too comfortable . He was sure that Shreya was an innocent girl . What if she chose the wrong person as her life partner ? Suddenly he wanted to protect her from a mistake . He felt responsible for her .

Well he was not going to quit so soon . He was a force to be reckoned in the boardroom so this problem was nothing compared to the complex mergers he arranged every day .

He just needed to plan properly and then slowly implement his plan in such a manner thatShreya would not even notice what he was doing .

With this thought in mind he went to sleep .

The next morning he woke to Rehan waking him up .

" Sameer chachu wake up . I am hungry . When do we go for breakfast ?"

" Rehan beta you ask Shreya to order something in the room for you . I will take my morning coffee, then a shower and then we will go for breakfast "

" But chachu I am very hungry and I want to go to the restaurant now "

"Ok then you go with Shreya and I will join you in half an hour "

He entered the room holding Rehan,s hand to find a freshly bathed Shreya in her bathing robe.

He robe was short above her knees fully displaying her long shapely legs . She had a very good figure . The robe displayed her round waist and full breasts . Her hair was wet but very long . It was lush and beautiful . How come he had never realized how sexy she was ?

However he couldn't scare her by giving her the wrong impression that he was attracted to her or she would leave right now .

He had always maintained his distance from her knowing that she was too valuable as a nanny to him .

Shreya turned around to find Sameer in their room . She felt embarrassed because she was naked under her robe. She rushed to the bathroom and asked Sameer to leave the room so she could change into clothes .

Shreya changed into jeans and a tshirt and took the kids to breakfast . Sameer joined them in half an hour but by that time they had finished their breakfast . Shreya felt embarrassed so she got up to leave but Sameer stopped her by encircling her wrist .

A tingling sensation passed through her body on his touch . It was a simple gesture but even a harmless touch from him and she was lost .

" Shreya please sit with me . I don't like to breakfast alone "he said .

" We have finished our breakfast and the kids want to go to the park to play . "Shreya replied.

"Shreya they have the whole day to spend at the park . Just sit "

" But Sameer "

" No buts . By the way if you are feeling embarrassed because of mornings episode please don't think about it . You were not naked . You were perfectly covered in that robe and believe me I am not a horny teenager who would be aroused by seeing a beautiful woman in a robe "Sameer told her .

Shreya blushed at his comment .

He finished his breakfast and together they walked to the park . The kids played for the next two hours during which Sameer was on his phone barking orders to his employees .

Shreya kept on sneaking glances at him . She knew he was very busy but the fact that he still took time off from work to spend with his niece and nephew earned him brownie points with her .

After a light lunch they drove back to their house where Shreya settled the kids in their room and then went to take rest .

Sameer too had gone to his study to work . He had enjoyed his day but still had lots of work to do .

He had a date tonight but suddenly he wasn't too interested in going out tonight .

He ordered for a quiet dinner and went to bed early .