ANIMESH

Shreya was shocked at her wanton behaviour . Now when she was looking for a clean break instead she was getting too involved with Sameer . She had to put a stop to these meetings and focus on her future .

Rohit was a safe bet because he didn't evoke such sensual feelings in her .She should focus on him .

Work was heavy so the rest two days she came late from office .

On Saturday Rohit took her out for a movie followed by dinner at a nearby cafe . It was a pleasant evening and Shreya liked Rohit . Though he didn't excite her sexually but he was kind and caring . This was the beginning of friendship between the two of them .

This weekend she had planned on little bit of shopping for her home . She still needed some things and Smiley had proposed to help her .

After a light breakfast Smiley arrived in her car and together they went to a shopping mall . Shreya bought two new bedsheets for her room , a pair of cushions for her couch and on Smiley's insistence two new dresses for office . In a short time she had become good friends with Smiley . Both of them were of the same age and shared similar interests .

On reaching home Shreya went straight to bed . It had been a tiring but pleasant day .

She realised that it had been a month in her new life and she was fully enjoying it .

The next week was a busy one again . She was just leaving her office on Wednesday when she bumped into Animesh .

" Hi Shreya ! What a pleasant surprise ?"

" Oh Hi Animesh . How are you ?" Shreya asked him albeit reluctantly .

" How are you here Shreya ? " he asked her .

" Animesh I work here . " Shreya replied .

He was confused because he had seen her with Sameer and she was working in his rival company.But then it was none of his business.

" Fine . Shreya I wanted to apologise for that day . I had a lot to drink that day and I believe I offended you "Animesh apologised to her .

" No it's ok . " she replied.

" Hey , if you are forgiving me I would like to take you out for dinner and I promise to behave as a perfect gentleman "

" Oh you are forgiven but you don't need to take me to dinner for that " Shreya told him .

" No Shreya I want to take you to dinner because I want to not because I am apologetic " he told her .

" Maybe next time " Shreya was not very keen on having dinner with him.

" That means you haven't forgiven me " he blackmailed her ,

" Ok then Animesh I will go but just this once " Shreya replied .

" Well then do you work on Saturday 's ? " he asked her .

" This Saturday we are working half day so Saturday will be fine "

" Shreya if you don't mind can you give me your number ? I will call you regarding time and address ?" Animesh asked Shreya .

Shreya gave him her number and left .

Smiley had seen the entire scene and she questioned her , " Shreya who was that handsome hunk ? "

" Just an old acquaintance from my previous job " Shreya replied back ,

" Shreya you lucky girl . He was very good looking and he seemed to be quite rich . What was he asking ?"

" He was asking me for dinner ?"

" Lucky you first Rohit and then this guy and poor me stuck with Manish " Smiley sighed .

Shreya laughed because Smiley and Manish were totally in love and though she had met Manish twice only she liked him . He seemed to genuinely love Smiley .

Animesh called her the next day to inform her that he would pick her from her residence at 7 PM on Saturday and he had already booked a table so that she could be back home on time .

Shreya finished work late and reached hime by 6 PM . She took a quick shower and changed into her new dress . It was a long dark purple dress with a halter neck . She left her hair loose and applied a dark purple lipstick.

She then made herself a cup of tea and settled on the couch to wait for Animesh .

Animesh was exactly on time carrying a bunch of roses .

"Hi Shreya , looking beautiful . " he complimented her .

He took her to a nearby restaurant. By the ambience Shreya could easily make out that it was quite an expensive restaurant meant to impress her .

But right from the moment he picked her to the end of dinner Animesh behaved as a perfect gentleman. He opened the car door for her , ordered food after consulting her and even helped her decide on the desert . He was a delightful companion and Shreya enjoyed the dinner . She had expected him to make a show of his wealth but he did nothing of that sort .

Infact he had a good sense of humour and Shreya laughed a lot during the meal .

Animesh went to the washroom and Shreya was waiting for him when saw a familiar face , a face which increased her heatbeat . It was Sameer with a gorgeous looking lady .

Sameer stopped at their table ," Hi Shreya . What are you doing here ?"

" Hi Sameer . I had come with a friend for dinner " Shreya replied hesitantly .

Just then Animesh joined them .

" So this is your friend Shreya . Animesh . You just met him last week and now he is a friend . Don't you think you become friends easily with anyone ?" He accused her .

" Sameer I can be friends with who so ever I please "Shreya replied angrily .

" Hi Animesh . You are a very fast guy . You met her last werk and this week you are out on a date " Sameer taunted him .

" Hi Sameer . Shreya lets go or you will be late in reaching home " Animesh told her . He could not understand Sameer's hostility towards them but he didn't like confrontations so he just asked Shreya to leave .

He dropped Shreya home ," I don't know about you but Shreya I thoroughly enjoyed today so if possible can we do this again ? I promise to behave " he made a funny face and pleaded .

Shreya liked him and he had behaved very nicely so she agreed .