SHREYA'S THOUGHTS

Shreya woke up with a raging headache . Yesterday she hadn't been able to sleep properly . How could people be so cruel to her? First Rohit's mom and then yesterday Sneha and Sierra and many others .
What had she done to earn their hatred ?
Since tonight was Sunday and their was no office today she planned to spend the day with kids only .
She was in no mood to speak with Sierra or the grandparents .
She went downstairs to the kitchen, made herself a cup of tea .
She met Maria who scolded her ," Shreya is this your breakfast ?"
" Ask the chef to make a proper breakfast for you ?"
" Maria please I just want tea as I have a headache and please inform everyone I won't be able to join for breakfast "
"Shreya I am worried for you . Is something wrong ?"
" Maria I don't fit in this circle and life . I think I shouldn't have been engaged to Sameer . Everyone in his circle hates me . Yesterday I heard so many comments like gold diggers and greedy for money that I feel like leaving everything and running away . Is something wrong with me ?"she said with tears in her eyes
" Shh Shreya . there is nothing wrong with you . Dear you are a pure soul . These people are jealous of you because Sameer likes you . They had their eyes on Sameer and now that he is no longer available they are blaming you for it . These people may be rich but they are selfish and self centred . You are perfect for my Sameer and I know you will love the kids as their mother would have so forget about everyone and focus on your new family "Maria explained to her .

" Now you take rest in your room and I will send you breakfast there "

Shreya went to the kids room . They had just woken up and their nanny was convincing them to drink their milk .
Shreya took them one by one to the bathroom, brushed their teeth and then made them sit on their tables and fed them the milk and cookies .
" Shreya madam they love you so much " the nanny said .

" Please don't call me madam . I am just like you "
" But you are getting married to Sameer sir so now you are the new mistress of the house "

" So what ? I am still Shreya for you "
" Ok who wants to spend sone time at the park with a picnic brunch ?" Shreya asked the kids .
Both the kids shrieked in joy .

" So now you get ready with your nanny and I will also take a shower . Lets meet in an hour in the lobby " saying Shreya left them .
She reached the room to find Maria with her breakfast," Maria you needn't have "

" Oh yes I needed to do this Shreya . Now I am waiting you finish it quickly "Maria ordered her .

"
Maria please ask the cook to make something for the kids . We are going near the lake for a 2 " Shreya said .

She quickly ate the sandwich and them rushed to shower and change .

When Shreya came out of the bathroom she found Sierra sitting there .

" My my Shreya what an improvement in the room . You moved straight from the servant quarters to the suite rooms of the mistress . I must say you are very clever. I underestimated you . So now what are your future plans darling ? How do you plan-to hold on to Sameer ?"
" Sierra my future is not your business . "

" Oh darling it is especially when you pouch on my man . Sameer needs someone like me as his wife not an employee like you "

" Sierra I think it is for him to decide who he wants in his life "

"Darling that's where you are wrong . Once Sierra decides everyone follows and I have decided on becoming Mrs Sameer and a petty creature like you is nothing compared to me . Look at yourself and look at me . Sameer may have given you a ring but see he has still not even slept with you . Sameer has a healthy appetite for sex and you are his fiancé but still he has not even touched you while I slept with him on our first night together . So you see whom he prefers?"

" Sierra we have decided to wait and our relationship is not up for discussion "

" Your Relationship " saying this Sierra laughed loudly . " I promise you by the end pf this month I will have kicked you out of this house and rightfully acquired the position of its mistress " saying this Sierra left a shocked Shreya in her room .

Shreya was shocked by the look and words full of hatred for her by Sierra .

She didn't have the courage to go out just now so she remained in-her room .

After half an hour Rehaan and Ritika came to her room full of enthusiasm for the picnic .

She went with them directly to the kitchen to get their picnic basket.

The grandparents were getting in their car to leave . Sierra was kissing Sameer goodbye and she gave a cunning smile to Shreya .

Shreya left with the kids without looking back .
Rehaan and Ritika were enjoying playing near the lake while Shreya was disturbed and preoccupied.

" Penny for your thoughts Shreya "Sameer asked her .

" Nonothing "

" Come on Shreya . You seem to be upset since yesterday "

" Sameer we shouldn't have gotten engaged ?"

" Why is that so ?"

" You could have simply said that we were dating .Even if the engagement is fake everyone will be thinking why you hot engaged to an employee a mere nanny of your children ?"

" First of all you are no longer my employee . Secondly my life is my business and I don't care about what others think "

" But Sameer everyone is saying that I am a gold digger and I have trapped you " Shreya complained .

" Well to some extent they are right . Your beautiful eyes and lustrous hair has entrapped me " he teased her .
He took her face in his hands and captured her lips in a slow seductive kiss .

He broke it quickly because the kids were nearby , " If we were alone I would describe in detail how you have trapped me " he smiled at her .

" Ok kids come here lunch is served " Shreya called them .
She laid three plates , " Shreya where is my plate ? Sameer asked .

" Rehaan and Ritika you have forgotten your uncle . Why did you leave me behind? Now you have Shreya didi so I have no value ." Sameer complained to the kids .

" No Chachu , Shreya planned the picnic so it is her fault " the kids said .

" Ok then your Shreya didi will be punished accordingly "Sameer smiled at her .

They ate their lunch together and then left for the mansion .