THE CALL

Shreya had to speak with Animesh . They had just met in the morning so why should they meet again so soon ?

She quickly finished her work and moved to the cafe to find Animesh waiting for her .

He rose from the table kissed her on the cheek ," I have already ordered to save time . Hope you don't mind ?"
" Animesh is there something you want to discuss ?"
". Nothing important but since we can't meet in the evening so I decided for lunch "
" Animesh I explained the situation to you . We can't meet in public places . Any one can see us here and I don't want to jeopardise the kids future "
" Hey Shreya you worry too much . No one will even notice us "saying he kissed her hand .
Something was different in his behaviour today . He was behaving as a possessive lover . It was true that Shreya was his girlfriend but in public places she was Sameer's fiancee and if anyone saw them together then there would be hell to pay .
" Animesh I am saying this strictly. Please we will not meet in any cafe or restaurant till Sameer gets custody of the kids . And if you can't wait then it is better that we break up " Shreya said strongly .

" Hey Shreya please don't get angry . I promise not to create any problems but you can at least meet me at your flat sometimes . I really do miss you ."
Animesh said .

Shreya agreed to this .After that they had lunch quietly and then Animesh kissed her on her cheeks and left .

Shreya could have asked him to come over the next day being Sunday but Sameer was due anytime so she couldn't take the risk .

At night Shreya had just finished dinner with the kids when Sameer called .

" Hello dear how was your day ?"he asked her .

Somehow this question felt very domesticated to her ears .

" Fine Sameer . What about you ? Has your work finished there ? She asked him .

" Well almost . Why do you ask ? Someone missing me ? " Sameer teased her .

" No I was simply asking " replied Shreya.

" And here I thought a beautiful girl actually my fiancee was missing me ? "

" Sameer please don't make assumptions . There is no one here to convince " Shreya said .
" Okay goodnight Shreya . May you have what wonderful dreams of me only " saying this Sameer kept the phone down .