THE RESTAURANT

As luck would have it Shreya met Animesh at the restaurant . He waved towards her and she waved back .

" Shreya what would you want to order wine or something else ?"Sameer asked her .

" Sameer juice would be fine and please don't behave so formally I don't like it "Shreya said .

" Darling if you want informal I will be more than happy to oblige but I don't think you are ready to go to that level yet " Sameer teased her .

"Sameer why do you need to make everything sound so double meaning. ?" Shreya complained.

" Because darling you are looking quite tempting today and I am finding it difficult to keep my hands off you "

" Please Sameer don't tease me . Its not that we have never had dinner alone before "

" But you were not my fiancée then ?"

" Fake fiancee "she reminded him

" Why do you always emphasise on the word fake ?"

" Because I like to be reminded of the reality ?"

" And why may that be so ? Is it because you are attracted to me so reminding that all this is an act keeps you in check ?"

"Sameer please change the topic . I am ordering for my self . You decide what you want "

" Shreya I know what I want and I assure you whatever I want I get " Sameer said these words very seriously.

After that their soups arrived so they stopped talking for some time . During dinner Sameer asked about her office and they kept the conversation on mundane topics.

After dinner Shreya excused herself to go to the ladies room .
Animesh had followed her ," Hi beautiful . Fancy meeting you here" saying this he gave her a peck on her cheek .

" Hi Animesh " Shreya said hesitantly thinking that if Sameer saw them then he would be angry .

" Shreya day by day you are becoming more beautiful . I am genuinely regretting allowing you to get engaged to Sameer . " saying he again kissed her hand .

" Shreya when can we meet ?"Animesh asked her .

" Animesh I explained everything to you. How can we meet ?"

" Shreya we can meet at Anya's place . On Friday night we are having a get together just four of us . No one would know . It's a private party . please say you will come " he pleaded .

" Ok I will try.But no guarantees "Shreya tried to pacify him .

Shreya freshened up and went back to the table .

" Shreya what took you so long ?"

" Nothing . Now do I need to take your permission for using the ladies room as well ?"
Shreya argued .

The waitress asked if they wanted any desert but Shreya declined .

When the waitress looked at Sameer ," he replied ," No deserts for me . I have other deserts in mind and I am sure my fiancée would readily oblige " saying this he captured Shreya's lips in a long seductive kiss .

The kiss was so wonderful and sensual that Shreya was consumed by it . If Sameer had not held her hand maybe she would have fallen .This was what scared Shreya . She mumbled some excuse and ran towards the exit .

Shreya didn't speak during their journey back to the mansion . Thankfully Sameer too didn't say anything .

Sameer had seen Animesh kissing Shreya first on the cheek and then her hands . He had been so jealous that he had deliberately kissed her in the restaurant. However when she had melted against his kiss he had realised his mistake because he was very strongly attracted to her .
These days Shreya occupied his thoughts throughout the day and he couldn't understand this attraction because it was getting stronger day by day and he was behaving as a horny teenager.
He had to control himself . The problem was that since he was officially engaged so he couldn't even go to his previous mistresses . Moreover his body was aching for Shreya and-not for any other women .

Sent from my iPhone