THE WEEKEND

The week passed uneventfully and it was time for their weekend trip.Rehan Ritika were super excited . This trip was a family outing for them since their didi would also be going with them .As expected sierra was already present at the door to welcome them .She literally jumped at Sameer kissing him boldly on his lips and then pulling him inside totally ignoring Shreya.Shreya was too busy getting the kids out from the car to notice her actions but Sameer was irritated with her ." Come on Sameer darling lets go inside"" Sierra I am waiting for the kids and Shreya to join me .You go ahead and I will join you " saying this Sameer went back to help Shreya .Sierra fumed with jealousy but not one to accept defeat so easily she smiled at him ,"Sameer your love for the kids is admirable but they have now grown up a little and then they have Shreya so I believe they can manage easily "Come on lets go "she again pulled him .Sameer unentangled himself from her and moved towards Shreya .The kids were collecting their toys and Shreya was laughing with them . Her back was towards him . He encircled his arms around her waist and said ," Darling come on lets go inside . Everyone is waiting for us .She turned abruptly and Sameer caught her lips in a surprising kiss.When she saw Sierra was watching she kissed him back .All this was too much for Sierra who went inside fuming.The kids were allotted a room near Sameer's but Shreya was confused regarding her accomodation" Where is my luggage ?" she asked a maid ." Madam your luggage has been placed in a room on the next floor "Shreya knew Sierra was responsible but she didn't want to create a scene so she went upstairs where a small Attic type room was allotted to her .She went to freshen up when there was a loud knock at her door .Shreya went outside to find an angry Sameer shouting at the maid ," How dare you get this servant like room to my fiancé ? "The maid was trembling in fear . Tears were streaming from her eyes , " Sorry sir but I did what I was told to do so .she leaded .Shreya tried to calm him , " It's ok Sameer . I don't mind staying here . In any case it is just for the weekend. I am perfectly comfortable here . "" Its ok you may leave " she said to the maid .Sameer however was furious. Sierra who had heard the commotion slipped away .