Ocean Eyes [Giyu Tomioka x Re...

By Rae-ChanSempai

(y/n) (l/n) was the Light Hashira and really close with Giyu. Of course she was doing all the talking but slo... More

INFO ON (Y/N)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Christmas Special!!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
A.N.
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
A.N.
Epilogue Not Really Though
Ocean Eyes pt 2
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 Special!! (pt 1)
Chapter 50 Special!! (pt 2)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
A.N.
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Christmas Special!
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Valentines Special (Chapter 128)
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148

Chapter 99

2K 86 342
By Rae-ChanSempai

A.N.
Please I cannot with this picture hELP

Also strap in bois...it's going to be a long one.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Your POV
The train ride for the most part was silent other than the small talk I made with Giyu here and there.

He seemed anxious. His leg was constantly bouncy, he continuously avoided eye contact, and he would barely hold my hand.

While Giyu wasn't all for displaying our relationship in the open, he'd still do the little things like holding my hand or whisper sweet nothings into my ear.

Seeing him anxious made me anxious and worried for what was going on. Why were we all of a sudden traveling to Kamakura? He also mumbled something about a pond?

I haven't got a clue on what's going on, but as our train neared Kamakura the more Giyu became more nervous.

My heart was pounding and at this point, I was sure everyone else could hear it.

"Giyu...what are we doing in Kamakura?" I asked for the umpteenth time.

His gaze flickered over to mine for a split second before he avoided it again. It was starting to bother me.

Giyu mumbled something, but I couldn't quite catch what he said. Before I could ask him to repeat, the announcer spoke on the intercom saying that Kamakura station was up next.

"Hey baby, love, dear, honey, love of my life, most precious being to me in the whole universe, darling, the one whom I hold dearest in my heart, Supreme ruler of my soul-"

"Yes (y/n)?" Giyu finally answered as he rubbed his tired eyes.

"I'm here to ask again," I stared at him with a scary smile, "Why are we in Kamakura?"

The train came to a stop meaning we were at our station. Giyu grasped my hand and lead me through the crowd.

"Because, there are some people I think we need to talk to."

I nodded my head and stared at the back of Giyu's head as he guided me.

"Uhuh, and...do we by chance know these people that I've never met because I've never been to Kamakura?"

We were now outside the station, and the sky was painted with stars and lights from the buildings.

Huh..I thought it'd be much more busy...guess Kamakura is smaller than I thought.

"Uhm...we somewhat know these people?" He answered my question quietly.

Realisation struck me as I figured out he was hinting that we knew these people in a past life. I out two and two together by knowing that I don't know anyone in Kamakura, and the long pause Giyu had back in Tokyo.

"Giyu...honey...how do we know these people are still even in Kamakura?" I inquired as he tugged me with him.

"I still have no idea."

"Do you even know their names?"

. . .

"No..."

I face palmed myself as he continued to lead me through the streets of the still town.

We had been walking around for sometime before we had reached the outskirts of the city. Giyu sat down on a bench and rested his face in his hands.

I rubbed my hand up and down his back to try and comfort him. He was trying so hard for something...but I don't know what.

"Hey, tell me what's going on.." I spoke softly.

Giyu raised his head and then moved it to rest on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry for dragging you all the way out here...I guess it was just wishful thinking.."

My heart tugged at the sadness in his tone. Why was he so upset? I mean, yes, the abrupt idea of going all the way out here confused me...but Giyu seemed like he really needed to do this.

I opened my mouth to speak, but was quickly interrupted by someone call my name.

"(Y/n)?"

The voice was vaguely familiar as I looked up to be met with green hair and sharp eyes. A permanent scowl plastered on his young face.

"How do you know...my name?" I asked wide eyed.

"Giyu...you're here too?" The guy asked.

Giyu also shot his head up and his blue eyes grew as he looked the male up and down.

"Yushiro, who are you talking to?" A kind voice called out from some distance.

A beautiful woman walked up behind the boy called Yushiro. Her eyes a gorgeous shade of purple and her dark hair pulled into a low bun.

Both she and the boy dressed in traditional clothing which made everything seem so familiar. But I couldn't pin point from when or where.

The woman's eyes locked with mine, and her mouth fell agape.

"(Y/n)! Is it really you?" She asked.

"Y-yes...that's my name, but how do you know?"

Almost instantly, the woman enveloped me into a tight embrace. It almost felt like she had known me forever and it's been ages since she's seen me.

Hesitantly, I placed my arms around her. Something about her made me feel like I had know her...and it bother me that I couldn't figure it out.

"I'm sorry...you probably don't remember us." The woman said as she released me.

She looked over at Giyu who stared wide eyed still at the both of them.

"I'm glad to see you both have found each other in this time." She smiled kindly.

"In this time?" I questioned.

The woman nodded her head as she held her hand out for me to grab.

"There is much I would love to talk to you both about."

Giyu suddenly stood up.

"I think you two are the ones I need to speak with..!" He said rather loudly.

I looked at him confused, but oddly went along with it.

Yushiro and the woman lead us to a house that was secluded between trees. This house also felt familiar...but why?

. . .

Once inside, they sat us down at the table and placed down tea for us.

Curiosity was getting the best of me and so I held onto Giyu's hand to try and stop me from bursting with questions.

The other two sat down in front of us and sipped their tea.

"It's very nice to see the both of you again...after all these years." The woman spoke.

"You've said that once before...now if you don't mind me asking, what do you mean by that? Why does this place and you two seem so familiar?" I asked.

The woman set her cup down and set her gaze on mine with a smile.

"My name is Tamayo and this is Yushiro. We knew you two over one hundred years ago."

My mouth dropped.

Over one hundred years? How can you live that long?

"I've...I've had memories of you two...but they aren't my memories..?" Giyu spoke softly.

Tamayo nodded her head.

"They are your memories, just not from this time."

Yushiro soon spoke up about the matter as he looked at Giyu with a dark scowl.

"You two were reincarnated."

Giyu and I exchanged glances at the words the two spoke. I had to place a hand on my head from taking it all in.

"So...how do you know us?" I asked.

"Well, a long time ago we knew you two as demon slayers." Tamayo started.

"Demon slayers?" Giyu questioned.

"Yes, one hundred years ago Japan was terrorized by man eating demons, and you two were the reason why it stopped. The reason why Japan was saved from them. Lady Tamayo and myself are the only demons remaining." Yushiro explained.

"Except you, (y/n). When we met you, you were also a demon."

I felt my body stiffen with confusion. Did I eat people in my past life? Was I a cold blooded murderer?

This was all so much to take in.

"If you're wondering whether you ate humans or not, you didn't. You were the demon to put the most evil demon to hell." Yushiro spoke indifferently.

I guess that was his way of trying to cheer someone up.

Mentally, I let out a sigh if relief. It made me feel better to know that I didn't kill people for my own gain.

"So then...what happened to us after the fighting? Why were we reincarnated?" Giyu asked.

"That's the thing. You two didn't make it out alive of the battle." Tamayo hinted.

"Giyu, you were killed by protecting (y/n) from a fatal hit."

An image flashed through my head of a mismatched haori infront of me along with scarlet drops of liquid going across my face.

"And (y/n), you sacrificed yourself in order to finally defeat him successfully." Yushiro finished.

My breathing sped up as the different images flooded my head vividly. The sight of Giyu taking his last breath, the bright light, the feeling of myself losing life...it all made me feel dizzy.

"You two were given a second chance at life. In your past lives, everything was thrown at you to keep you both apart, but now, you are able to live freely and fall in love like you were supposed to." Tamayo explained.

Giyu grasped my hand in order to try and calm me down. My chest heaved, and my heart hurt.

It was so much...too much even. I feel like I wasn't supposed to know this.

"We know it's a lot to take in, but this should answer some questions you may have had. It was only fair that I told you...you deserve to know." Tamayo said kindly.

Silence fell between us as I tried to calm my pounding head, tried to let it all sink in.

I honestly find it all hard to believe. Me, a demon who defeated the strongest of all demons. It ended up killing myself and Giyu.

"So then, every single memory We've had was from that life? Then why can't we remember lives past that?" Giyu asked.

"My guess is because the life you lived tried to pull you and (y/n) apart, this life wanted to make sure you lived how it was supposed to be. Where you two are together. It must of been a 'push' in the right direction." Tamayo said.

Giyu let out a silent hum as my head finally stopped pounding, and out of habit whenever I'm feeling down, I rested my head on Giyu's shoulder.

He rubbed small circles with his thumb on my hand to try and help make me feel relaxed. Him being here really helped.

Miss Tamayo flashed a calm smile towards the actions.

"It really is amazing to see you two again...and it warms my heart that you were able to find each other." She spoke kindly.

I felt my heart pull at her kind words. I may not remember her as much as Giyu, but I definitely remember her hospitality and kindness. It reminded me of Tanjiro almost.

Both of them radiated with gentle hearts, making it easy to trust them.

I took a deep breath in, and finally let everything sink in. It made me feel much better about everything that had just been exposed, even if it sounded strange.

"I guess I only have one question left." Giyu spoke up.

I glanced at his expression, his deep blue eyes were determined and his face was dusted with a light pink. His grasp on my hand tightened as he spoke.

Tamayo and Yushiro turned their attention towards him and waited for him to ask his question.

"Where is the cherry blossom pond?"

Both of the demon's eyes widened at this question.

"You remember that place?" She asked.

Giyu just nodded his head.

"I feel like it holds a great significance to us...like that place was so important."

Tamayo's eyes flickered down to the floor and she played with her tea cup. Yushiro noticed her nervous behavior and spoke for her.

"That place...it was destroyed six years ago and replaced with homes."

I felt Giyu stiffen up, his grasp on my hand faltered, and he practically stopped breathing.

He muttered something to himself but I couldn't understand it.

"I'm sorry, but why would you want to know where that is?" Tamayo inquired.

Giyu's voice was weak, and he spoke so lowly we could barely hear.

"O-oh...no reason. It doesn't matter anymore."

He sounded so upset, so sad, and I didn't even know why. It hurt me to hear him so defeated.

When silence fell upon the room once more I looked at the clock. It was well past midnight and I felt the need to take Giyu home.

"Thank you both, for everything. I think we need to go home now.."

"Oh, of course. Please don't hesitate to come back, we'd love to speak with you again." Tamayo smiled.

With that, I took Giyu outside.

. . .

Once we were some distance away, I realised that the trains stopped running. Meaning we wouldn't be able to get home until tomorrow morning.

"I've got work tomorrow too..." I trailed.

I looked over at Giyu, he hasn't spoken a word since we left and it really bothered me.

I decided it was best if we sat down for now.

"Giyu...what's going on. Please, talk to me."

He turned his head to look at me, his expression was hurt and I could tell. Giyu then pulled me into a tight hug and buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"I'm sorry..." Was all he said.

"About what? Taking me all the way out here? Giyu, it's fine. I like spending time with you, even if that means we're getting told about our past life from demons."

"No, I'm sorry it's gone. The pond...that special place."

I pulled away from him and cupped his face, making sure he was staring into my eyes.

"While that place held a special meaning in our last life, we've never even been there in this life. It's a beautiful memory...and-"

Giyu silenced me by putting his lips on mine. While I was surprised, I also melted into the kiss.

When he pulled away, he apologized for the sudden action.

"It's okay, I said you could kiss me whenever...remember?"

Giyu nodded his head, and then put it back on my shoulder.

Just what is making him feel so down?

"If you don't mind me asking," I started...but before I could finish, Giyu spoke for me.

"I was going to ask you to marry me."

My heart stopped. No words came out, not even a breath.

"This was going to be my sixth attempt...and I was going to go through with it. But for some reason, everytime I try to ask you, something ruins it. It feels like the universe is trying to pull us apart again." He started.

I was too flustered to say anything...

Giyu wants...to marry me...?

"I'm sorry for ruining it again. I didn't mean to-"

Giyu suddenly stopped and pulled his head off in a violent way. His face turned a crimson red, and he slapped a hand over his mouth.

My face was also burning a crimson red, I was way too flustered to say anything.

"A-and...I..just...absent-mindedly p-proposed..." Giyu swore under his breath.

His eyes looked into mine, worry over coming them as he saw the state I was in. Dazed, flustered, and shocked.

"Are you okay...(y/n)?"

"Yes..."

Giyu looked at me confused and opened his mouth again.

"Yes as in you're okay?"

"No."

Giyu's confused face only became more confused.

"Y-yes as in...you'll..." As if it were possible, Giyu's face turned more red, "m-marry me?"

I slowly nodded my head. Giyu's gorgeous blue eyes widened.

"But I didn't even ask properly...?"

I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him, peppered his face all over with kisses, left no place untouched.

The flutter in my heart didn't stop, and neither did the butterflies in my stomach.

"I don't care...! Just yes...!" I squealed.

Giyu pulled me closer. His eyes teared up.

"I'm...I'm so glad..." He said happily.

I pulled away, wiped his eyes and found myself giggling.

"Giyu, I'm pretty sure I'm the one who's supposed to be crying right now."

Giyu inhaled sharply and let out a shaky breath.

"I know...I'm just so happy..."

I giggled again, the feeling of bliss taking over as he pulled a box out of his pocket.

"I was going to ask you at the pond...but it's gone now. I never thought I'd accidentally propose to you on a bench in a train station." He chuckled.

He slipped the ring on my finger, a small diamond crested in the middle.

"Sorry it's not much.." He apologized.

"I don't care. It's perfect.." I smiled.

Giyu smiled warmly, and I could tell it was genuin. He pulled me in for a kiss once more and held my hand tightly. Never letting me go.

I would never forget this night...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

A.N.
Guys I'm sobbing...this chapter is so cute and I did not know how to end it ;-;

I'm just glad he finally did it. He did it guys ;-;

Giyu got himself a wifey ;-;-;-;-;;-;

I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, it was so fun to write...and I love making Giyu be goofy and crazy in love that he just rambles on and spoils everything ;-;

Have a great day, and please do not forget to stay hydrated ;-;

Word count 2920 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 313 17
Taking Requests Some: smut fluff Angst Disclaimers: None of these one shot story are linking with the actual story line. I...
14.7K 847 22
A story about a girl who brings light to those around her despite being shrouded in darkness herself. WARNING: THIS STORY MAY CONTAIN โ–ซ๏ธStrong Langua...
107K 2.2K 31
" ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š? " // a giyu tomioka x fem reader romance story ~ (Y/N) was previously pro...
177K 6.8K 17
โคป ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™–๐™œ๐™š. ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™ช๐™ก, ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™ง๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™œ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฎ๏ฟฝ...