Kamala & Doug: A Dream Come T...

By breeoc97

Kamala Harris has just become the first ever woman Vice President in a historic election. She thought that wo... More

the day after the historic win
a brunch with the bidens
stress or something else?
denial turned into reality
the first glimpse
a christmas surprise
tender loving care
the game changing moment
an inauguration gender reveal!
a sexy + romantic valentine's day
announcing the news to the world
cbs this morning interview
romantic date night
a special tattoo + friends visiting!
first ever mother's day
doug's sick day
a surprise beary baby shower!
is it time?
just the three of us
devi meets family via zoom!
heading home + devi meets his siblings!
biggest surprise EVER!
senate + house friends visiting!
more family visits!
the babies finally meet!
interview with joy reid
devi is one month old + heading to cali!
visiting shyamala'a grave
the dodgers and giants game!
doug's birthday
kamala's birthday
family cuddles in bed
meeting with the president of france!
devi's 1st thanksgiving
another big surprise
devi's first hanukkah
kennedy center honors
christmas eve party!
a christmas eve gender reveal
relaxing day at home
spending time with friends!
inaugural ball
visiting mama at work!
instagram pictures
a fun brunch with the clintons!
doug gets covid
formula shortage hits home
devi's 1st mother's day
ivy is here | birth announcement
planning the boys' birthday
kamala's weird pregnancy cravings!
devi meets ivy
a birthday surprise!
the macrons are in dc!
a cute morning at the white house
welcoming ivy
meeting grandpa (pt 1)
meeting grandpa (pt 2)

welcoming devi into the world

2.2K 25 13
By breeoc97

*Kamala and Doug's miracle baby boy is finally here! 💙👶🏽

August 7th, 2021 ~ 11:55pm
Kamala and Doug have been at the hospital for around forty minutes now! Luckily, Kamala and Doug both made it to the hospital just in time and Kamala didn't have baby Devi in the car!

Kamala and Doug were not expecting that this labor and delivery would be happening this fast, since this is Kamala's first ever baby and Kamala is an older mom. Usually first time moms labor for hours or even days.

Kamala has been laboring in the hospital bed while she sees her doctor and meets her nurses. Kamala is in the hospital bed on her hands in knees because she just can't lay down due to the pain.

Kamala is almost fully dilated, which is a relief for her because she don't know how much long she could handle this pain. Kamala is at 9cm dilated right now!

Since it is almost time to deliver baby Devi, Kamala's doctor and her nurses all helped Kamala get in the birthing pool to get settled and relax a little before the big moment!

Kamala is wearing a black sports bra while she sits and relaxes in the warm birthing pool.

The birthing pool is a relaxing space to labor because it helps with pain management. Also, having a water birth is calming for both mom and baby!

Kamala groans loudly as she breathes through a contraction. Doug puts a cold wash cloth on Kamala's back and then rubs one on her face.

"Breathe through it. Great job, baby." Doug says softly to Kamala as she continues to breathe through the contractions. 

Kamala is currently enjoying being in the birth pool. She loves how the warm weather feels on her body and how it is helping with the pain.

The nurses asked Doug if he wanted to join Kamala in the birth pool and he declined. Doug feels like he would be in the way and he wants Kamala to be comfortable. 

"You okay, honey?" Doug asks softly as he sits on a stool that is outside of the birthing pool as he rubs Kamala's shoulders.

"Mhm." Kamala mumbles as she lays her head on the edge the pool and Doug rubs her, making Kamala smile. 

"Does the water feel nice?" Doug asks Kamala softly and she nods as she smirks at Doug causing Doug to smile.

"It feels fucking amazing. Helps with the pain so much." Kamala says as she kisses Doug and Doug kisses her back.

"I am so glad. You look so relaxed and perfect. You look beautiful, honey." Doug says softly to Kamala, making Kamala smile.

"Thank you, Dougie. Can I have some water?" Kamala asks Doug and Doug nods, grabbing Kamala's purple Hydro Flask bottle.  

"Of course!" Doug says as Kamala takes a few sips of her water.

Doug then puts Kamala's hair up on a high pony tail so her hair doesn't get too wet.

"I love you, Dougie." Kamala says softly to Doug and Doug smiles.

"I love you too, Mama. You are doing incredible. Our baby boy is almost here." Doug says, kissing Kamala's cheek, causing Kamala to smile.

August 8th, 2021 ~ 12am
Kamala is in a comfortable position in the birthing pool as she prepares to get ready to have this baby! Kamala feels very calm and relaxed, not panicked or scared like she was before.

Doug is sitting on a stool in front of the birthing pool, being close to Kamala just in case she needs him. Kamala has been holding onto Doug's arms and squeezing Doug's hands if she needs it. 

"Mmmm..... mmmmmm..... uhhhhh." Kamala moans softly as she breathes through the contractions as she holds Doug's arm.

Doug softly kisses Kamala's cheek before he puts another cool wash cloth on Kamala's neck since she feels hot, which is common during this step of labor.

*Imagine Kamala is facing the other way with Doug*

Doug is tenderly rubbing Kamala's shoulders and back as she continues to have contractions.

"You are doing amazing, Kam. I am so proud of you and I love you." Doug whispers to Kamala.

"I love you too. Dougie, can I have some more water?" Kamala asks Doug softly.

"Yes, baby." Doug says, grabbing Kamala's purple Hydro Flask bottle and holds it for her as she takes a few drinks.

"Mmmmm!" Kamala says, feeling a big urge to push and pressure down there.

"Are you feeling urges to push, baby? Hmm?" Doug asks Kamala softly as he kisses her forehead before he rubs her face with a cool wash cloth.

"Y-y-yeah. Mmmm!" Kamala tries to hold her urges in and Doug looks at her.

Kamala squeezes Doug's arm and holds it tightly and Doug kisses Kamala's cheek.

"Listen to your body, sweety. Push when you have an urge to. That's what the nurses said to do." Doug says softly to Kamala.

"I feel lots of p-p-pressure, Dougie. Oh my gosh. Ahh! Ahh!" Kamala screams as she even feels more pressure as she squeezes Doug's arm again.

"Devi is coming, honey. He is coming. You are doing amazing. You got this. You got this." Doug says in a whisper as he kisses Kamala's cheek a few times and Kamala lays her head on Doug's shoulder.

Kamala's doctor smiles at Kamala and tells her that she can push whenever she feels an urge to.

Kamala looks up at Doug, starting right into his light brown eyes and Doug smiles back at Kamala, admiring her chocolate brown eyes.

"Are you ready to have our baby boy?" Doug asks Kamala and Kamala nods as Doug smiles ear to ear at her.

Doug and Kamala softly kiss each other as Kamala holds onto Doug and Doug tenderly rubs Kamala's back.

"I'm r-r-r-ready, Dougie." Kamala says as she feels another strong contraction coming and she begins to push a little, holding onto Doug tightly.

"Great job, honey. You got this. I'm right here. I'm right here. We are about to meet our baby boy." Doug whispers as Kamala groans loudly.

Kamala begins to push again as she squeezes both of Doug's arms tightly and Doug watches her in amazement.

Doug is just truly amazed by Kamala's strength as she gives birth to their baby boy.

"That's it, Kamala. That's it! Great job, honey! Great job!" Doug whispers as he watches Kamala give birth.

Kamala takes a few breathes and takes a sip of water before groaning loudly again.

"Mmmmm. Mmmm." Kamala says as she holds onto Doug again and Doug kisses her cheek again.

Kamala pushes again and Devi's head slowly appears and crowns. Devi has a head full of dark hair and Doug can't stop watching this beautiful sight of his and Kamala's baby boy coming into the world.  

"AHHHH! It fucking burns, Doug! AHHHH! AHHHH!" Kamala screams as she squeezes Doug's arms tightly.

"Breathe through it, honey. Breathe. Breathe. Pant through it. His head is crowning!" Doug says softly, showing Kamala what to do and Kamala copies him.

Kamala then squeezes Doug's hands and looks up at him, seeing the biggest smile on his face.

Kamala pushes a little bit more, causing Doug to get so excited as Devi's head comes out even more.

"AHHHH MY GOD! FUCK!" Kamala yells as she pants loudly and squeezes Doug's hands. 

"There you go, honey. Good job! I see his head, Kam. He is almost here!" Doug says, encouraging Kamala to push some more.

"Holy shit this fucking hurts!" Kamala says loudly as Doug rubs a cold wash cloth on her face.

"I know, it hurts. I know it does. You are almost done. Devi is right there. Feel his head, babe." Doug says softly with a cheeky grin on his face.

Kamala feels Devi's head and smiles ear to ear causing Doug to smile too. Kamala can't believe Devi is almost here!

"Can I feel too, honey?" Doug asks Kamala and Kamala nods.

Doug softly feels Devi's head and smiles ear to ear at Kamala. Doug never had this experience with Cole and Ella

Kamala pushes again as she squeezes Doug's body for support.

"That's a girl, Kamala. Easy, push! Go easy! Go easy. Great job!" Doug says to Kamala as she screams.

"AHHHH!" Kamala yells as Devi's head pops out causing Doug to feel a little nauseous but he keeps it together for Kamala's sake.

"One more big push, okay? One more and we are going to be parents. You got this. You got this." Doug whispers encouragingly to Kamala as Kamala takes a few breaths.

Kamala pushes hard one more time and Devi is born!

Doug and Kamala both catch Devi and they both place him on Kamala's chest.

Devi begins to quickly cry loudly, causing both Kamala and Doug to cry too. Their miracle boy is finally here and he is completely perfect.

Kamala and Doug both begin to cry, knowing after nine months, their baby boy Devi Douglas is here and everything went perfectly!

Doug quickly runs over to the sink so he can wash his hands of birth fluids before he runs back over to the birthing tub, where Kamala and Devi are instantly bonding with each other.

Kamala's motherly instincts quickly show, as she holds Devi close to her chest and carefully rocks him, calming him down after his fast entrance into the world.

"Oh my gosh. Devi! Devi! You are so perfect!" Kamala says as she begins to tear up at Devi as Devi cries.

"Oh my gosh. Wow." Doug says softly out loud as he admires his wife and baby boy together.

Kamala carefully sits down in the birthing tub, waiting for the placenta to come out. Once it's comes out, Kamala will get out of the tub and get in her bed to relax.

Kamala continues to holds Devi close to her as he continues to cry loudly, showing how great his lungs are!

Kamala looks up and Doug and continues to cry the happiest tears she has ever cried and Doug wipes them away, as he smiles at down her and softly kisses her head.

"You did it, Mama! You did it!" Doug says softly to Kamala, causing Kamala to smile at him.

"I can't believe I did it." Kamala says as she feels the adrenaline going through her veins.

"You did, Mama! I am so proud of you!" Doug says as he smiles at Kamala and at Devi.

A nurse covers Devi in a few baby towels so he doesn't get too cold. Devi curls up on Kamala's chest and lays his head in between her breasts, feeling his mother's touch and warmth.

Kamala then looks down at Devi, who has a grumpy look on his face, clearly missing his warm home he had in Kamala's womb for the past nine months.

"Hi, Devi. Hi, little guy. Shh, shh, shh, it's okay, it's okay. Happy birthday, miracle boy. Today is your birthday!" Kamala says in a soft motherly voice, calming the newborn down instantly. 

Doug sits down on a stool that is on the outside of the birthing tub and he looks at Devi and Kamala.

"Hi, buddy! Hi, there! Happy birthday, Devi! Oh my gosh, you are a little cutie, aren't you?" Doug says in a soft babyfied voice, causing Kamala to giggle and smile.

"He is so stinking cute. He looks just like you, Dougie." Kamala says with a cheeky grin.

"He has your lips and your ears." Doug says with a cheeky smile at Kamala.

"He has your adorable eyes and your nose." Kamala says with a giggle as he smiles at Doug.

Doug softly kisses Kamala on the lips a few times before he kisses Devi's forehead and rubs Devi's head, feeling all of the soft hair he has.

"He clearly isn't bald! My goodness, it is so thick too! Cole and Ella had a little bit of hair but nothing like this." Doug says as he smiles at Devi, admiring his little features that show his different genetics that are in his beautiful blended family.

"Hell no, he isn't! I knew he would have a head full of hair by the way I had heartburn with him. Everybody told me "no, you just have heartburn" well look!" Kamala says as she says with some sass making Doug and the nurses on the room laugh.

Doug and Kamala smile at each other before they both look at Devi some more, admiring their miracle baby boy.

"You have Mama's pretty hair, don't you, Devi? Yes, you do! It is Daddy's color though before his turned gray." Kamala says in a babyfied voice at Devi, rubbing Devi's hair and Doug laughs at her little jokes at the newborn.

Doug softly kisses Kamala's cheek again before Kamala turns around and kisses him.

"Our little family." Kamala says softly to Doug as Doug nods, knowing he and Kamala have a little family together after just having Doug's two children from his previous marriage.

"Our little family." Doug says to Kamala with a cheeky grin.

Devi Douglas Emhoff - August 8th, 12:07am
6 pounds 10 ounces, 19 inches long

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.8K 1.2K 20
BOOK 1. He never expected to fall like this. She never expected to catch him. (Story based on if Dianne's lie about having a daughter was actua...
15.7K 262 200
Kamala and Doug are a couple and only time will tell what happens Co-Written by @KamalalovezDoug
9.1K 152 29
"๐™’๐™–๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฉ" ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™™ "๐˜ผ๐™ฌ๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ข๐™–๐™™ ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฅ๐™– ๐™—๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐˜ฟ๐™–๏ฟฝ...
25.3K 682 30
you're the youngest president of the US to ever be elected, will you be able to handle the stress of being president and dating a celebrity? CO WRITT...