Brothers Best Friend - Zach H...

By Issythebunny

What happens when Zach finds himself in love with Daniel's sister, Y/N Seavey? Will he protect her or protec... More

Authors Notes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 44

912 10 0
By Issythebunny

(MYTA'S POV)//10th APRIL//

Since Keri and I found out we've noticed so much about Y/N's and Zach's relationship. How they sneak around, Y/N stealing his hoodies, how often hey go out together and how happy they are. Our last night in Utah Keri and I were so surprised about how angry Zach got with the waiter for flirting with Y/N. It was adorable to us. On Daniel's birthday a girl started to flirt with Zach and Y/N had the complete seperate reaction, so went to her room upset but told everyone she was tired. Zach disappeared for a while. Jack said he found them cuddling on Y/N's bed asleep, still in their clothes. It was so cute to us, their relationship.

Today Keri was over at my place while Y/N was with her 'friends' and Zach was with 'Jack'.

"He literally came downstairs with the biggest smile on his face." I smile.

"Naw, she came downstairs with his shirt on and a big smile." Keri says.

"Look at this video her friends did." Keri smiles.

"Ooo," I say.

The title read "Is bubbles still innocent?" With Y/N in the middle, her friends around her with surprised faces.

"Can we watch it?" I ask.

"Yeah, I haven't watched it yet." She says.

We start the video and mirror it to the tv.

"Hello everyone! And welcome back to the channel!" Adam yells excitedly.

"Im here with the power puff girls, and we are going to be answering your guys questions about us." Adam says as all the girls come into the film.

They all sit down and smile.

"Guys these are your questions, you want to know about the girls and I." Adam says.

Adam unlocks his phone and smiles.

"First question, Why do we call Y/N bubbles?" Adam asks.

They all laugh.

"They call me bubbles because I haven't done half the stuff they have." Y/N says.

"Guys here's secret Y/n's a virgin." Katie whispers to the camera.

They all laugh.

"Is Lillian dating anyone?" Y/N asks taking the phone from Adam.

"I am dating someone, his name is Riley." Lillian smiles.

//5 Minuets later//

"Who has the best break up story and whats the story?" Katie says.

They all look to Y/N.

"I would Y/N's." Lillian says.

"Me too." Adam says.

"Y/N tells us about your break up with the dick head." Katie smiles.

"Okay so a while back now, I was dating a guy who I thought loved me and cared about me a lot. He was cheating on me and one of my favourite people ever knew about it and actually tried to tell me but I didn't listen. It was true, he was sleeping with my brothers best friend's girlfriend actually, which I find kinda funny." Y/N says.

"Anyway, one day the girls came running into my house and told me that he was cheating and Lilliana and Riley had caught him. But Jack Avery came to the house to get Daniel because Zach beat up my ex but a boyfriend of a girl he had a past with um broke all of him." She laughs.

"That night I had a date with my ex and told him I knew and literally just broke up with him and left." Y/N says.

"Nawww." Lillian says. "Crazy."

Adam takes the phone.

"The last question people are dying to know is, drum roll please." He says.

All the girls drum roll.

"Is Y/N dating anyone now?" Adam says.

Y/N looks surprised.

"Thats the last question?" She laughs.

"Yeah, so Y/N is there a man in your life?" Lillian smiles.

"Okay the answer is." Y/N pauses. "I do have a boyfriend currently."

The others all wohoo and celebrate. Y/N smiles and blushes.

"Guys you heard it here first Y/N has a boyfriend and don't worry we have sussed him out and he's a fantastic guy." Lillian smiles.

They all laugh.

"So now you know the answer in the comments give us a guess is Y/N Seavey innocent still?" Adam asks.

"God no." Y/N laughs.

"Go do it guys! We will see you guys in our next video!" Adam yells and the video ends.

Keri and I smile.

"Aww." We say.

"Do you think?" I ask Keri.

"Im reading the comments no." She says.

Limelight24 - Imagine she's dating Zach now😂

- Susanlimelight - Daniel wouldn't let that happen

Limelight24 - Your probably rightAdam✅ - sorry guys the lucky man isn't Zach, imagine tho haha

PowerPuffGirlsandAdamFan - Congratulations Y/N hope everything goes well!💖

DanielJamesSeaveyfan - I think she'll always be innocent 😂

Susanlimelight - Go Y/N! Who is the lucky man?

Unknown - Adam I have a video idea for you! Its called "relationship coach reacts to Zach Herron and Y/N Seavey"

Adam✅ - I'll have a look at it but Y/N isn't dating Zach

Keri and I laugh at the comments saying Y/N will always be innocent. But a video by a relationship coach about Y/N and Zach? What's that about?

"Someone has a video of the two?" I ask.

"I didn't know about that." Keri says.

"We shouldn't watch it." I say.

"Your right, we should just let them be." Keri says.

We turn the tv off.

"Beautiful it's fine I promise you." I hear Zach says as he enters the house.

"No ones going to believe it." He says.

"Beautiful breathe, I haven't watched it and I don't want you to either." He says.

"I don't know how they got stuff on us either." Zach says.

"Don't give me buts, it's gonna be fine. Daniel's won't care, it's not real." he says.

"I know it is real, but he doesn't know, it's not real for him." Zach says.

"Im going to text Adam in a second to take your phone away." He chuckles.

"Okay then, bye bye beautiful. Don't stress abut it." He says.

"Bye." He says.

We walk into the kitchen and see Zach.

"Mom, Keri, hi." He smiles.

"How was Jack?" I ask.

"He was good I was helping him pack for Hawaii." Zach says.

"Who were you talking to?"I ask nest.

"Giggles." He says.

"How is she?" Keri asks him.

"She's good." Zach says.

"That's good." Keri smiles.

"Well I better head home, my daughter should be there with her friends." Keri says.

Zach and I say goodbye to Keri before Zach goes upstairs to join Daniel playing video games.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 61 32
When your parents die and you move from Australia to LA, and they do terrible thing to you, you never to expect to start dating your celebrity crush...
90 16 16
What happens when Jack Avery has a secret sister and he tells the boy after the band breaks up?
187K 3K 52
#17 in Zach Herron fanfic 1-4-19 🖤 #5 in Zach Herron fanfic 1-10-19 🖤 #3 in Zach Herron fanfic 1-13-19 🖤 #2 in Daniel Seavey fanfic 1-17-19 🖤 #1...
11.7K 170 27
*Warning this was written ages ago along with the series. Bad spelling and grammar, a lot of mistakes. read at own risk* sequel to 'All My Love// Jon...