Konosuba dragon born maleread...

By Pevusbass

(Y/N) is an average guy that one day got cancer and was hospitalized. There he was given a Nintendo switch by... More

The End is Also a New Beginning
Doing Quests and Shopping
Aqua, the Goddess of Uselessness
Yunyun
The Explosion Loli 1
The Explosion Loli 2
Darkness
Salad Storm
Im a rich boi
Draugre???
WTF?!
Draugre again? 1
draugre again? 2
Ysmir's beard, a fuckin dragon!
A new set of armor for this badass
Megumin not Megu-mine!
It just works...
The first vision
It's not free realestate
Exorcise And Exercise!
By the 8 its a kinky shop!
The big fight... (preview chapter)
The Big Fight
Character development and looking over season 1 and stuff
A Short Trial
Building Friendship
Raiding Solo
Cockblocker
Kazuma Dies
A Good Vacation 1
A Good Vacation 2
Third General
Memories of Home
The Movie (preview chapter)
The Movie 1
The Movie 2
The Movie 3 (finale)
A Short Sequel
Thanks for reading!

A Date With Sena

1K 22 21
By Pevusbass

The next morning...

Darkness: Help me you guys, im in trouble!

Aqua and Kazuma: Who are you?

(Y/N): Darkness, you look different.

Kazuma: Oh, welcome back.

Darkness: Oh, Megumin has a cat now?

Megumin: I can tell you about him later. For now, go take a bath and let your body and soul rest.

Darkness: Huh?

Aqua started rubbing darkness' dress.

Aqua: Such a nice dress. But at what cost?

Darkness: Do you think he has his way with me?

(Y/N): Wait, he didn't?

Darkness: No, he wouldn't have had the nerve. This is the problem!

She showed you all a drawing of some pretty rich boy.

Kazuma: Who's this? Friggin jerk. *rip*

Darkness: What was that for?!

Kazuma: Whoops.

While aqua was fixing it, darkness was explaining that in exchange for your life she must marry the lord's daughter.

(Y/N): I see. And your father thinks it sounds like a good idea eh?

Kazuma pulled you to the side and started whispering to you.

Kazuma: This is great. Our crusader who can't hit anything is leaving and it's not like we're kicking her out.

(Y/N): But if she doesn't want to get married we should help her. You sound so scummy right now.

Kazuma felt bad while you looked at him with disgust.

(Y/N): Kazuma and the others can help. I have some er- business to attend to.

You left them and went to the town where Sena was meeting you.

She was wearing a beautiful purple dress. That's all im giving you use your imagination for how she looks.

Sena: Good morning, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Good morning. I know this wonderful restaurant we can go to.

Sena: Oh, what do they serve there?

(Y/N): Mostly seafood. I hope you enjoy it.

Sena: I love seafood.

(Y/N): Great!

Later at the restaurant...

It was a fancy place. Only nobles were eating there and you were looking through the menu.

(Y/N): Ah, this looks appetizing. I'll have the full ocean special!

Waiter: B-but that's a meal for 5 people.

(Y/N): I have the appetite of a dragon, buddy. I'll also be sharing with her.

Sena: Are you sure you can finish all of it? I don't have that big of an appetite...

(Y/N): Trust me, when I said I had the appetite of a dragon I meant it.

Waiter: So, here is your meal...

He showed you all of the food that you ordered, which was the whole menu pretty much.

Sena: My my, that's a lot more than I thought.

(Y/N): Well, let's dig in.

While she had as much as she needed, you ate enough to feed a dragon.

Sena: He really does have quite the appetite.

(Y/N): *sigh* So Sena, do you enjoy or job?

Sena: Well somewhat, I take my job very seriously. I rarely have time to do other things.

(Y/N): Thats good. It's always great to see someone with a good work ethic.

Sena: So what's your class? For adventuring?

(Y/N): Well, on my card it says Dragonborn. But in reality, I guess im everything. A jack of all trades.

Sena: Dragonborn?! That explains your appetite and being able to use those shouts.

(Y/N): Mhm.

After a bit more chatting, she seemed to be enjoying herself. After all the stories of adventures you had.

Waiter: Here is your bill, sir.

(Y/N): Thats uh... Alright, here ya go.

You gave him all the eris and left with Sena.

(Y/N): I'd like to go to the river and relax. Eating all that food made me tired.

You both went by the river and sat down on a bench.

Sena: Do you come here often?

(Y/N): Yeah, I enjoy watching everyone peacefully move in with their lives. I really like watching nature as well.

Sena: It is quite soothing. What's your opinion on children?

(Y/N): Umm. I guess I like them. I might want children of my own but for now, I still need to defeat the devil king. I feel it is my destiny...

Sena: Im still surprised I suspected you of being in his army.

(Y/N): Heh, it's ok. You were just doing your job after all.

Sena: Yes, I was. Thank you for understanding.

(Y/N): Im surprised your single. Youre very attractive and youre so nice. Sure you can be blunt at times but still, youre a good person.

Sena: No one has ever told me that before. Im happy you feel that way, I could say the same for you...

She started leaning in for a kiss but you were both interrupted by a soldier.

Soldier: Ms. We just got note that there are monsters all around the forest.

(Y/N): Damnit. I thought I was gonna  score...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 106 14
Izuku yagi life wasn't great he was born prematurely so for his entire life he was indoors all the time never allowed to leave not even school so his...
5.6K 235 8
You are (Y/N) (L/N), a basic grocery store worker who hates his dead end job and stuck in an apartment, you always try to be positive, but can get se...
491 17 5
megumin x reader, inconsistent uploads i do not own deepwoken nor konosuba [obviously] Y/N L/N, 15. Shut-in. Deepwoken sweat and now dead. Reincarnat...
535K 10.5K 56
An average run-of-the-mill male finds himself in an unfamiliar world. He's been tasked with defeating the Demon King, but first must defeat the Gener...