Zero | BNHA X OC (SLOW UPDATE...

By CrescentRWBY

"Why I want to be a hero...? What kind of hero I want to be...? I... I... I'm not sure myself... I don't know... More

Chapter 1 (S1)
Chapter 2
Sleeping Kuuga
Chapter 3
Kuuga and Jiro
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (S2)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
not a chapter
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (S3)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
New chapter?
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Thanks for 2k
Chapter 35
Ehhh
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Dot
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Sayo: "Yoohoo!
💞Save The World With Love!💞
🎞Futari no Hero chapter 1🎞
🎞Futari no Hero Chapter 2🎞
Zero: Q&A and Feedback section
🎞Futari no Hero Chapter 4🎞
...
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 (S4)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Announcement (important)
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Gear check!
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Notice
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (S5)
Surprise! (Special Chapter)
Status update (not a chapter)
Spoookyyyyy
...
How original
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Not a chapter update
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
In All of Our Hearts
Competitive Bowling (Zero OVA)
Chapter 68
Photo issues (not a chapter)
Chapter 69
Father's Day Special Chapter
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Plans and Curiosity
🎞 Zero: Heroes: Rising Chapter 1
Advanced happy new year
🎞 Zero: Heroes: Rising Chapter 2
New Art
🎞 Zero: Heroes: Rising Chapter 3
Meet the characters
🎞 Zero: Heroes: Rising Chapter 4
🎞 Zero: Heroes: Rising Chapter 5
Questions?
Chapter 74

🎞Futari no Hero chapter 3🎞

335 18 0
By CrescentRWBY

Hello there, so this will be the second to the last chapter of the movie. Meaning it will have 4 parts, I've been slowly losing motivation on writing this story. So if you guys choose to stick around and hopefully vote for the chapters here, it would highly be appreciated and might motivate me more to continue. Peace!

-----

Todoroki: "My phone has no signal. It looks like all reports are being blocked."

Kuuga: "The situation looks bad…"

Kuuga lowers his phone, showing "Arcane… No Service available".

Mineta: (nervously) "Seriously…?"

Jiro is seen plugging her earphone jacks in a nearby elevator console.

Jiro: "The elevator isn't responding, either."

Mineta: "Seriously?!"

Kuuga faces Melissa

Kuuga: "What do you think?"

Melissa: "I don't believe the security system would switch to high alert mode just because they found something explosive."

Izuku: "Iida, let's go to where the party is being held."

Iida: "Why?"

Izuku: "Because All Might is in the party."

Sayo: "He's here?!"

Yaoyorozu: "All Might is?"

Mineta: "Oh, then we have nothing to worry about."

Izuku: "Melissa, can you get us to the party somehow?"

Melissa: "If we use the emergency stairs, I think we can get close to the party."

Kuuga: "Let's go."

Izuku: "Please lead the way!"

The group follows Melissa through the stairs before some of them have to lay back while Kuuga, Izuku, Iida, Jiro, and Melissa continue walking ahead. They find themselves a floor above the party, seeing it through a glass ceiling. They are presented with guns pointed at the people while the pro heroes, including All Might, were restrained by some blue restraining tools.

Kuuga: "It appears they hijacked I-Island…"

Izuku: "Can you take them out with your quirk?"

Kuuga: "Easily. But I won't since we don't know how many bad guys there are. There is a chance that there are more of them hidden around. I won't take that chance since we might get someone hurt, or worse, killed, Midoriya."

Izuku thinks for a while

Izuku: "I have an idea."

Kuuga: "Whatever it is to get All Might's attention, do it quickly, the longer."

Izuku nodded and brought out his phone and began flicking the flashlight. The pro hero noticed the light and looked up, seeing Izuku holding his phone while Kuuga stood beside him with his arms crossed.

All Might: (mentally) "Young Midoriya, Young Kiriu!"

Izuku: "All Might's noticed us."

Kuuga: "Jiro, can you use your Earphone jacks? You know what I mean."

Jiro: (nods) "Yeah."

She crouches down and sticks the tip of her earphone jacks on the floor.

Kuuga: "Let's let him talk."

Kuuga points down, making All Might look at his side to see black mist forming a microphone icon. The pro hero looks up to see Izuku mimicking his hand like it's talking while Kuuga points at his ear.

Izuku: "Please talk."

Kuuga: "We're listening."

All Might begins to mutter.

All Might: (muttering) "Can you hear me? The villains have taken over the tower. They took control of the security system, and everyone on I-Island is a hostage. All the heroes have been taken as well. It's dangerous. Get away from here as soon as possible."

Jiro raises her Earphone jacks back to her ear and looks at Izuku and Kuuga with a worried look.

Jiro: "Th-This is bad, Midoriya, Kiriu."

Kuuga: "Tell it to us on the way back, then we discuss it with the others with more opinions. We can't stay here for too long. Let's go."

The three went back as Jiro told them what All Might said before meeting up with the others who were waiting at the emergency stairs. They told the same info before Iida spoke up.

Iida: "I suggest that we follow the directions of U.A. teacher All Might and escape from this place."

Yaoyorozu: "I agree with Iida's opinion. We are still students. We cannot fight against villains without our hero licenses."

Kaminari: "What if we escape and tell the heroes outside-"

Melissa: "I think it'll be hard to escape. This place is built with the same level of security as Tartarus, where criminal villains are kept."

Kuuga: "If it's the same with Tartarus, then it's not just hard, it's almost impossible."

Kaminari: "Then, all we can do is wait until help comes…"

Jiro: "Kaminari, are you okay with that?"

Kaminari: "What do you mean?"

Kuuga: "It should be clear, we have to take matters in our own hands. We have to help."

Sayo: "We should fight them!"

Mineta: "Hey, hey, the villains even caught All Might! There's no way we can save them ourselves!"

Kuuga: "Just because All Might got caught doesn't mean it's impossible to fight. There are hostages on the line with a high risk of death. That's why he can't fight. I could've restrained the villains with my quirk easily but we don't know how many villains are present in the venue. We haven't been spotted, so we can do this quietly with fewer risks."

Annya: "Stealth is a good option…"

Todoroki looks at his left hand.

Todoroki: "We are trying to be heroes."

Yaoyorozu: "Yes, but we are still not allowed to work as heroes-"

Todoroki: "Does that mean it's alright for us not to do anything."

Yaoyorozu: "Th-That's…"

Kuuga: "Whatever. But me personally, I want out of here, so damn the rules in situations like this. I'll fight and take the consequences of the stupid law."

Kuuga starts walking away from the group.

Iida: "Kiriu…"

Kuuga: "Shut up, class rep. I'll take them all head if it comes to that. I'm starting to get annoyed."

Izuku: "I want to save them."

Kuuga: "Midoriya?"

Uraraka: "Deku-kun?"

Izuku: "I want to go save them."

Mineta: "You're planning on fighting villains?! Didn't you learn anything from U.S.J., Midoriya?!"

Kuuga steps in front of Izuku, defending him.

Kuuga: "Aspiring heroes like you are the reason why the hero society is crap nowadays! Stupid grape head that keeps wussing in every situations like this-"

Izuku places a hand over Kuuga's shoulder, stopping him.

Izuku: "It's not like that, Mineta. I've thought about it. We need a way we can save All Might and the others without fighting the villains."

Kaminari: "I understand how you feel, but is there anything that is convenient…?"

Izuku: "Even if it's hard, I still want to try! I want to look for the best way possible and then go save everyone!"

Uraraka: "Deku."

Melissa: "I-Island's security system is on the top floor of this tower. If the villains have taken control of the system, then authentication locks and passwords should have been disabled. We should be able to restart the system. We just need to get away from the villains and get to the top floor… Then, maybe we can save everyone."

Izuku: "Melissa…"

Jiro: "What do you mean by "get away from the eyes of the villains." How?"

Melissa: "Currently, none of us have actually been harmed. I think the villains aren't used to working with the security system."

Todoroki: "Avoid fighting and get the system back to normal, huh? I see."

Sayo: "Just like what Kiriu said a while ago! Quietly!"

Kaminari: "We could do it, don't you think?"

Jiro: "Yeah."

Yaoyorozu: "But the villains are waiting on the top floor…"

Kuuga: "Fighting isn't the best option."

Izuku: (nods) "If we get the system back to normal, then All Might and the hostages will be released. When that happens, the tables will be turned in an instant!"

Uraraka: "Deku, let's do it!"

Izuku: "Uraraka!"

Uraraka: "I don't want to sit around doing nothing if there's something we can do. I think that's something that's more important than whether we're heroes or not."

Izuku: "Yeah, let's help people who need help! Let's do what our natural instincts are telling us to do."

Uraraka: "Yeah!"

Todoroki: "Midoriya. I'll go too."

Izuku: "Todoroki!"

Jiro: "Me, too! You as well right, Kiriu?"

Jiro pulls Kuuga in a headlock.

Kuuga: "Y-Yesh…"

Uraraka: "Kyoka! Kiriu!"

Sayo: (thumbs up) "The ghost will help!"

Annya: "Please allow me to prove my usefulness."

Iida: "I'll turn us back if I decide we cannot do anymore. If you're okay with that, then I will go, too!"

Yaoyorozu: "If that's the case, then I will go, too!"

Kaminari: "All right! Me, too!"

Mineta: (tearing up) "Oh, all right, I get it! I just have to go, right?!"

Izuku approaches Melissa.

Izuku: "Melissa, please wait here."

Melissa: "I'll go, too."

Izuku: "But you don't have a quirk…"

Melissa: "Do you have anyone who can change the settings of the security system? I'm a student at the Academy. I think I can be useful."

Izuku: "But…"

Melissa: "I might just get in the way until we get to the top floor… but let me help protect everyone, too. Please!"

Izuku: "All right. Let's go and save everyone!"

Everyone nods at Melissa.

Melissa: "Right!"

-----

All of them are seen in a well lit hallway with Izuku running towards them and nodding.

Kuuga: (pulls white scarf up) "Let's do this."

Iida: "Let's go!"

Everyone: "Yeah!"

-----

The scene changes to the group running up the emergency stairs. They stop by a door to see they're on the 30th floor.

Iida: "This is the 30th floor."

Izuku: "Melissa, Melissa, what's the top floor?"

Melissa: (panting) "The 200th floor."

Sayo: "200?!"

Kaminari: (nervously) "Seriously?"

Mineta: "We have to climb that much?!"

Yaoyorozu: "It's better than running into villains."

Annya: "Don't jinx us, Momo."

Kuuga: "Fighting will be more tiring. Let's go."

----

The group continues running past the 40th floor and 50th but Uraraka notices Melissa falling behind.

Uraraka: "Melissa, do you want me to use my quirk on you?"

Melissa: "Thanks, but I'm fine. Save your power for when we really need it."

The group reached the 80th and was met by a metal shutter.

Kuuga: "Our path's blocked."

Iida: "The shutter…!"

Todoroki: "What should we do? Break it?"

Melissa: "If we do that, then the security system will react and the villains will notice us."

Mineta: "Then can't we just go from here?"

Mineta goes to open a nearby door.

Kuuga: "Stop!"

Izuku: "Mineta!"

Melissa: "No!"

It was too late and Mineta opened the door, possibly alerting the villains.

Kuuga: "You're stupid aren't you?! Now all of the I-Island villains know we're here! Let's go, hurry!"

Kuuga ran into the open door as everyone followed. They are now seen running through a corridor.

Kuuga: "We need a new route."

Todoroki: "Is there any other way up?"

Melissa: "There's another emergency staircase like this on the other side."

Iida: "Hurry!"

Suddenly, some metal barriers closed in front of them, making the group stop their advance.

Izuku: "The shutters are…"

Yaoyorozu: "The ones behind us are, too!"

Kuuga: "They're blocking us in…!"

Before the final shutter could close, black mist suddenly held it but was struggling.

Kuuga: "The pressure is too strong!"

Iida: "Todoroki!"

Todoroki: "Right!"

Todoroki directed his ice towards the gap held by Kuuga, keeping the shutter in place, allowing the group to jump through it.

Iida runs towards a metal door and uses his quirk to kick through it.

Iida: "Let's cross inside here!"

-----

They enter the room which is known as the plant factory.

Izuku: "Wh-What's this place?"

They are seen running through a path surrounded by bushes, trees, and other plants.

Melissa: "A plant factory. They research how quirks influence plants here."

Jiro ran in front of the group and stopped them.

Jiro: "Wait! Look at that! The elevator is coming up."

She points at the elevator at the end to see the floor numbers are indeed increasing.

Mineta: "Are the villains following us…?!"

Kuuga: "Of course they will because of the stupid decision you made all of a sudden! We need to move."

Izuku: "Let's hide and let them pass us!"

The group is now seen hiding behind some bush while peeping at the elevator.

Kaminari: "I wonder if we can use that elevator to get to the top floor?"

Melissa: "No, only authorized people can operate the elevators. And it's made as sturdy as a bomb shelter, so we can't destroy it."

Mineta: (frustratingly) "Come on, let us use the conveniences of modern civilization."

The elevator suddenly beeps.

Kuuga: "Get down!"

The elevator opens, revealing two villains wearing black combat vests. The first villain looks like a midget with almost bald-like black hair. The other villain is a tall man with olive green hair and green beard.

Izuku: (whispering) "Those clothes… they're the villains who were at the party."

Kuuga: (whispering) "Be ready to jump them if we have to…"

Annya: (nods) "Right."

Villain 2: "They said the kids were in here."

Villain 1: "They came into an annoying place."

The tension rose between the students but a few of them kept their composure.

Sayo: (whispering) "They're too close!"

Uraraka: (whispering) "They're coming!"

Iida: (whispering) "Quiet."

Mineta: (mentally) "Don't come… Don't come…"

Jiro: "Go away… away…"

Yaoyorozu: (mentally) "Please, don't notice us!"

Villain 2: "I found you, you damn kids!"

Kuuga clenches his fist.

Kuuga: (whispering) "Get ready for the worst case scenario."

Bakugo: "Huh? What did you say, you bastard?"

Kuuga: "Huh?"

Izuku peeps from the bush to see Kirishima and Bakugo standing in front of the two villains.

Izuku: "Kacchan? And Kirishima?"

Villain 2: "What are you two doing here?"

Bakugo: "That's what I want to know-"

Bakugo walks forward but Kirishima stops him.

Kirishima: "Leave this to me, okay?!"

Kirishima grinned at the two villains while rubbing his head.

Kirishima: "Um, we got lost… Where should we go for the reception?"

Sayo: (whispering) "How did they reach the 80th floor…?"

Both of the villains gained angry faces as one of them had their hands formed into some weird looking claws and attempted to attack Kirishima with a blue energy(?) (Wind?) (Water?) Attack.

Villain 2: "I can see through you! Don't lie to me!"

Bakugo: "His quirk!"

Kuuga: "Kirishima! Kuroishi!"

Annya: "On it!"

Kuuga stood up and made a mist barrier for Kirishima, the same for Annya but with shadows. Todoroki follows by making a giant wall of ice in an instant, stopping the villains' attack.

Kirishima: "Todoroki?! Kiriu?! And Annya, too?!"

The ice began to crack.

Kuuga: "We need to move."

Todoroki: "We'll stall for time here, Kiriu. Look for a way to get to the top!"

Annya: "I'll stay behind as well, this place is bright enough to make my quirk dangerous."

Kuuga nods and runs back to the group.

Kuuga: "Let's go!"

Izuku: "Todoroki? Annya?"

Iida: "What about you two?"

The ice underneath them suddenly began to rise.

Todoroki: "We're fine, just go! We'll be right behind you after we clean this up!"

Kirishima: "You're all here, too? What's going on, Todoroki? Annya?"

Todoroki: "You didn't hear the broadcast?"

Kirishima: "Huh?"

Annya: "Villains have taken over this tower."

Kirishima: "Huh?"

Bakugo: "What?!"

Todoroki: "We'll tell you more later. For now, the villains…"

The ice stops on a platform, allowing the group to hop on it.

From below, the ice wall Todoroki made shattered, revealing both of the villains unscathed. The four tensed up.

Annya: "They're here."

Bakugo: "What's with that quirk?"

Todoroki: "Don't let your guard down."

Bakugo: "Shut up! I know!"

Villain 1: "You kids…"

The midget villain suddenly enlarged and turned into a giant purple beast.

Villain 1: "...Don't take advantage of us!"

Annya: "Seven hundred spears!"

Her shadows formed into multiple spears and went for the villain, followed by Todoroki followed with an ice attack but the villain parried all of the attacks, making them jump back. Bakugo jumps up over the villain and attempts to blast the villains' back.

Bakugo: "Die…!"

He managed to blast the villain, creating a small smoke screen but the villain emerges from it suddenly and was about to swing at the hot head.

Kirishima: "Bakugo!"

He pushes Bakugo out of the way and hardens his forearms just in time to block the swing of the villain, but because of the force, Kirishima skids so far and slams into a wall.

Bakugo: "Kirishima!"

Annya: "Katsuki!"

Todoroki: "Dodge!"

Bakugo immediately blasts himself upwards, dodging a slam from the villain while Todoroki and Annya launch their attacks on the green-haired villain but he parries it, destroying the ice and mis-directing the shadows, making the two jump back, meeting with Bakugo. The three are on each others' backs, covering three angles.

Villain 2: "You kids aren't normal, are you?"

Villain 1: "What are you?"

Bakugo: "Like we'd tell you, damn villains!"

Annya: "I don't talk to degenerates."

Todoroki: "You're not worth telling my name to."

End

2715 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 8.1K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...
38.6K 1.9K 95
‼️Book 2 Out Now‼️ For years I've walked under clouds of blood, trauma, and fake love. My father isn't around to cheer me on, and my mother doesn't w...
14.9K 602 20
Fate decided to toy with a little boy who dreamed of becoming a hero as he lost his respect and fate for heroes. He instead became a villain and "joi...
5.5K 179 25
___________________________________________________ "This is the story of how we all became the greatest heroes." ___________________________________...