Red vengeance

By Crazy-Uvi

Izuku midoriya had a happy life, until it went all down when he found out he was quirkless One day he was com... More

Prologue: blood spilled
Chapter 1: incident
Chapter 2: Yakuza
Chapter 3: Kacchan
Chapter 4: The offer and Muscular
Chapter 5: UA infiltration
Chapter 6: USJ PART 1
Tsukki Fugii info
Chapter 7: USJ PART 2
2,000k reads!?!?
Chapter 8: Kacchan again
Chapter 9: Killer Croc
Chapter 10: Sports Festival
Chapter 11: Red Hood Vs Endeavor
New Fanfic
Chapter 12: Villain Hunter Vs Hero Hunter
Chapter 13: Deathstroke PART 1
Chapter 15: Deathstroke PART 2
Chapter 16: Deathstroke PART 3
Chapter 17: UA PART 1
Chapter 18: UA Part 2
Chapter 19: Exams
Chapter 20: Party
Chapter 21: Camp PART 1
Chapter 22: Camp PART 2
Chapter 23: Camp PART 3
Chapter 24: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 25: Tartarus
Chaper 26: Improvements
Chapter 27: Provisional License PART 1
Chapter 28: Provisional License PART 2
Chapter 29: Provisional License PART 3
Chapter 30: Provisional License PART 4
Chapter 31: Concern
Chapter 32: The Big Three
Chapter 33: Eri's Gone
Chapter 34: A Bad Dream
Chapter 36: The Start Of the internships
Chapter 37: Internships
Chapter 38: Nabu Island Raid PART 1
Chapter 39: Nabu Island Raid PART 2
Chapter 40: Nabu Island Raid PART 3
Chapter 41: Aftermath
Chapter 42: The Beginning Of The End
Chapter 43: The Death Of Red Hood
Chapter 45: Life Of The Number One
Chapter 46: Hell of Revenge
Chapter 47: Consequences of the Dead
Chapter 48: League of Villains: Round One
Chapter 49: Between the Past and Present
Chapter 50: League of Villains: Round Two PART 1
Chapter 51: League of Villains: Round Two PART 2
Chapter 52: League of Villains: Round Two PART 3
Chapter 53: Mind of Pain

Chapter 44: A New Beginning

196 3 0
By Crazy-Uvi

Speech:

Characters talking

Characters thoughts

Characters talking in deep/serious voices

.

.

.

Narrators POV

Izuku...

Ten years ago he died...

But someone saved him...

It brought him him back...

The Lazarus Pit...

Green bodies of water spread all over the world...

With the ability to bring back the dead or even make someone younger...

Once owned by The League Of Assassins...

Now owned by another...

This is what brought Izuku back...

This is what brought him back as a Perfect Resurrection...

His strength is enhanced...

Same with his speed and endurance...

Even his regeneration to the point that he doesn't age as fast...

-10 years ago-

A man in tactical armor with weapons strapped all around him is carrying a dead body wrapped in bandages.

Deathstroke: oh man have I become soft...

He goes into a cave with green water and lays down the dead body onto a wooden platform over this mystical green water. The wooden platform is held up by chains connecting to the roof of the ancient cave.

Deathstroke: now it's unfortunate how you died and I won't let such potential die like that, so I think it's about time you live again...

He grabs onto a wooden lever near him. Deathstroke intensely looks at the corpse in front of him and pulls the lever without hesitation. The wooden platform lowers and it submerges into the green water along with the corpse. A couple second after submergence, the corpse starts to move. A arm comes out of the Lazarus Pit than the whole body. The now alive corpse stands up for second until suddenly it screams. It howls insanely as if the person has gone mad. It grabs it's head and tries to take off it's bandages. The person looks around hastily and sees Deathstroke. The person runs at and tries to attack him but he quickly sidesteps and knocks him out with a punch, making them fall down to the ground.

Deathstroke: hmm I guess coming back alive will make you insane...

He kneels down and picks them up

Deathstroke: now let's get you ready

-ten years later-

-In Japan-

A man in some type of armor is kneeling down at the edge of a build watching over deeply thinking about something until he gives a slight sigh

???: sigh... it's quite unfortunate that Japan had to become like this...

He hears some subtle footsteps and he immediately turns around getting his guns out and pointing them at the person behind himself. Once he turns around he sees Deathstroke standing there quietly.

Deathstroke: huh you heard me, I guess I lost my touch Izuku or should I call you by your new alias, Arkham Knight?

Arkham Knight squints his eyes and puts his firearms down

Arkham Knight: you were never subtle and yes just call me Akham knight... anyway, what the hell are you doing here... you're definitely not here to just say hi...

Deathstroke: ehehe you've always been observant and you're right, I need to say something real quick

Arkham Knight: that is...?

Deathstroke: I'll be leaving Japan, I got some... business...

Arkham Knight: to be expected...

Deathstroke: yes, so I'll be going.

Arkham Knight: tch... bye I guess...

Deathstroke walks away.

Arkham Knight: grr... now I need to clean this city up...

He swiftly jumps off the building. He grabs out a grappling gun and shoots it at another build grappling up to it. He climbs up to another building and immediately jumps to another building with high speed. He jumps into an alleyway and runs around between buildings. After a couple of minutes, he hears a scream and starts going that direction.

Arkham Knight: that was faster than expected...

Once he gets to the area where the scream came from, he sees three people trying to rob poor old man.

Robber #1: hey! I said give us your money dammit!

Robber #2: or you're going to fucking die!

Robber #3: and I bet you don't want to fucking die!

Two of them have knifes and one has a gun pulled on the person they're robbing.

Random Man: p-please! I d-don't have much m-money! I-I'm poor!

Robber #2: we don't give a fuck! Just give us all you got!

The robber points the knife against the man's neck.

Random Man: a-ah b-but-!

Robber #2: what did I say!

Random Man: o-okay!

The man slowly goes to grab something out of their pocket, they pull out a wallet and hands it to the robber.

Robber #2: good, now die-!

Boom!

A huge boom noise is heard with and after ring blaring out afterwords. It confuses everyone except the robber, for a very good reason as because the hand he was using to grab the wallet is shredded with a huge bullet hole.

Robber #2: a-ah... AGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

The man screams in pain but it's soon silenced by multiple gun shots as instead of a hole in his hand there's three through his head. The other two robber turn from where the boom noise came from and they see a menacing figure. They see a man in some kind of armor and a bat like mask around his face.

Robber #1: w-who are you!

The menacing man walks closer as the helmet starts to glow.

Arkham Knight: you don't need to know since you won't live to tell the tale...

The robber points a bad condition pistol at Arkham Knight.

Robber #1: d-don't fucking m-move!

Arkham Knight gets closer and closer without hesitation.

Robber #1: f-fuck you!

Hey shoot the gun but Arkham K ugh to effortlessly dodges and gets in front of the person. He kicks their gun out of their hand punch them in the face, breaking their nose. He points his gun at their forehead and shoots them three times through their head.

Robber #3: w-what the h-hell-!

The third robber tries to run away with his live intact but Arkham Knight points his gun at them and shoots out their head easily killing them instantly.

Arkham Knight: pathetic...

He looks at the man that was being rob with an emotionless glare. Even thought the man could see his face, he knew the look he gave him, it made his bones shiver.

Arkham Knight: don't get into more trouble so I don't have to save your ass again, now scram...

The man gets up and runs away with fear.

Arkham: now time to reduce the crime rate by 90%...

He runs around buildings until hears another scream nearby immediately.

Arkham Knight: fucking hell, Japan's crime rate has become more worst than America's...

He jumps into the air and grabs onto the side of a build. He looks around to see where the noise could of gone until the scream rings out again. He climbs the building and jumps from roof to roof until he finds the location of the scream. He looks down in a secluded alleyway to see 10 men with clown masks ganging up on three women.

Arkham: Joker...

He jumps off the roof and grabs a flag pole that was stick out of a wall while falling, breaking it off and throws it at one of the men impaling them through the head. He grabs out the pole and stabs another man through the heart, throwing them down at the ground. He grabs out both of his pistols and shoots two other men in the head. One of the men try to use their quirk but Arkham Knight dodges their attack and shoots them from under their jaw through their head.

Arkham Knight: the Devil shows no mercy...

He kicks one of them down and crushes their head flat. A person with a sound quirk tries to shoot out a sound wave before they could Arkham Knight kicks them in the stomach and shoots them in the head. Another man shoots out a fireball and Arkham Knight jumps over it and lands on them and shoot them in the head.

Arkham Knight: you could at least given me a good challenge...

A man with a pure red clown mask grabs out a assault rifle and tries to shoot Arkham Knight. He dodges every shot and grabs the gun, swiping it out of his hand and points it at the man and shoots him five times in the head. Arkham Knight turns to the last man with no hesitation exerting fear into them.

Arkham Knight: now how about you tell me where the joker is...

The man starts to run away with fear for his life. Arkham Knight sighs with frustration.

Arkham Knight: sigh... you're dead...

From a far distance, Arkham Knight shoots the person in the head eight times.

Arkham Knight: guess he feared for his life more...

He turns to the women that where cowering in fear from the sudden situation.

Arkham Knight: you three are still here... I think it's about time to leave...

The three women stand there shaking in their boots.

Arkham Knight: I said-

He grabs the assault rifle firmly and shoots a couple of bullets in the air.

Arkham: -fucking move!

The three women run away in horror of what could happen to them.

Arkham Knight: people these days... you always gotta convince them somehow...

He starts to walk away as he thinks everything here is done until he faintly hears something. He hears a slight electric sound and the slight breathing of something. That's when he hears a familiar voice.

Tsukki: who the hell are you...

==============================
We're back and better baby!!!! Three years of a hiatus and we're back! I hope you guys can keep reading even after the long hiatus because this story is going to be better than ever! There's going to be a lot of different villain cameos and an interesting new plot for Izuku as the Arkham Knight/Red Hood!!! So I hoped you liked this chapter as I will begin updating this weekly and make sure to check out my second account ValorInSoul . Anyways I hope you have a nice day or night 👍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 80 10
A night out at a bar ends badly for a local drug dealer when he ends up in the clutches of Xander and Adam Morris, a pair of passionate and formidabl...
31.5K 3.9K 30
U+Z ဒီနေ့မင်းလွင် + ဒီယောရာဇာဓိရာဇ်
121K 1.7K 22
Izuku Rowe (formerly known as Izuku Yagi) was neglected by his parents for being quirkless. He gets bullied every day at school by his classmates and...
10.9K 92 11
Naruto has younger sister Naruko and a brother Menma. Jiraiya believes that Menma and Naruko are the prodigy. This made Naruto's life worse. His par...