Brothers Best Friend - Zach H...

By Issythebunny

What happens when Zach finds himself in love with Daniel's sister, Y/N Seavey? Will he protect her or protec... More

Authors Notes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 23

944 13 2
By Issythebunny

(ZACHS POV)//29th OCTOBER 2020//

I ran through a bunch of drunk teenagers before finding Lillian, Adam and Katie standing outside a bathroom door.

"Told you to ring me when you get here." Adam says shaking his head.

"Im sorry I didn't call you Adam but I thought someone else was more important." I say sarcastically to him.

"She's in there?" I ask Lillian who was sitting next to door.

She nods her head. I lean against the door.

"Y/N, it's me Zach. Can you open the door for me?" I ask softly.

I wait a few minutes buy nothing happens.

"Y/N please open the door for me? We all wanna know your okay." I say gulping.

She still doesn't answer.

"Why don't she answering?" Katie panics.

Adam wraps his arms around the girls.

"Y/N remember what we used to do? 1 knock is yes and 2 knocks are no?" I ask.

I got one knock. The three looked happier.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

2 knocks.

"Can you open the door for me?" I ask.

2 knocks.

"Are you capable of opening the door?" I ask leaning my head against the door.

2 knocks.

"Is it your legs?" I ask.

1 knock.

"Can you pull yourself away from the door for me?" I ask.

1 knock.

"Are you away from the door?" I ask.

1 knock.

I turn to Katie.

"Can I?" I as pointing to the door.

She nods vigorously.

"Of course you can, do it." She says.

"Okay Y/N cover your eyes and close your eyes for me." I say before I break the door down.

I kick straight through the door. It falls to the ground. I see Y/N in the corner of the bathroom. She looked terrible and terrified.

"Hey beautiful, look at me." I say as I squat in-front of her.

She opens her eyes slowly and I give her a soft smile.

"Everything's okay, come here." I open my arms and she moves closer to me.

I wrap my arms around her and pick her up. She latches to me and I rub her back.

"Come on you guys can go to my room, upstairs you can't hear anything there." Katie says, gesturing us to follow her.

I nod my head and we all head to her room upstairs in the attic. She was right, it was so much quieter up here.

I sit down on the bed with Y/N still in my arms.

"Beautiful what's wrong?" I ask her softly.

She shakes her head and nuzzles her head into my neck.

"Can I just say you guys are adorable?" Adam says with a pout.

"Y/N if you don't tell me what's wrong, I can't help you." I say playing with her hair.

She sits for a minute before taking my hand and placing it over her heart. I gulp, the placing wasn't the best, but I wasn't gonna do that.

"You heart? What's wrong with your heart?" I ask quickly.

"S-spike." She sniffles.

"Spike?" I ask.

"As in like spike something?" I ask.

She nods her head and cries. Lillians eyes widen.

"She had a cup which was water but she told people it was alcohol because she can't drink." Lillian says. "Someone must have switched her drink?"

Adam looks at the door with an angry face.

"Her medication." I say closing my eyes.

"Beautiful, you wanna go home? I'll take you home to your parents?" I ask softly to her.

She shakes her head.

"Y/N you can stay here?" Katie says to her.

"I-I don't want to be alone." She sniffles.

"We will all stay." Adam says.

"Group sleep over." Lillian says with a soft smile.

Y/N turns to me.

"Will you stay?" She whispers.

"I'll stay if you want me too." I give her a soft smile.

"If that's okay with everyone else?" I look at the others and they all nod there heads.

"Okay I'll go get two blow up beds." Katie says.

"Y/N and Zach can sleep in my bed, Lillian and I can sleep in on blow up bed and Adam can stay in the other." Katie says.

"One of you can stay in the bed with her, I'll sleep on a blow up bed." I say to Katie.

"Nope you don't get a choice, you have to look after Y/N." Katie says shaking her head.

"Exactly." Lillian smiles. "I mean the girls attached to you."

Adam laughs.

"What happens if I try to take her?" Adam says walking closer to me.

Lillian slaps him.

"Don't she just calmed down." She snaps.

"What do you think it'll freak her out?" Adam gasps. "I'm literally her favourite."

We all chuckle. I look down and see Y/N with her eyes shut as she lays on my shoulder.

"Y/N don't fall asleep yet." I say.

She does a little frown and shakes her head a little.

"How is she so sleepy after a panic attack or fainting?" Adam asks Lillian.

"Because she uses a lot of energy." Lillian answers.

"Y/N, sweetie, wanna put on some pjs?" Lillian asks rubbing her back.

"Go with Lillian and get ready for bed." I whisper to her. "I'll wait here."

Y/N very slowly gets off me and stumbles to Lillian. Lillian puts and arm around her and they go to the bathroom.

I help Katie and Adam set up the blow up beds and cover them with blankets and stuff.

"Zach how long have you known how to look after Y/N like that?" Katie says.

"A while, before she headed back to Washington." I answer. "I guess I just never forgot how to."

"Zach is it true you and the boys have a no dating sibling rule?" Adam asks as she lays down in one of the beds.

"Y-yeah it is but I don't think of her like that. She's like my sister." I say.

I pull my shirt off because I never sleep in it. Adam's eyes widen.

"Adam stop you're gonna make him uncomfortable." Katie tells him.

I chuckle. Y/N comes out in a fluffy matching set of pjs with clouds. Her hair up and make up wiped from her face. I smirk chuckling at her.

"What?" Lillian asks me.

"I've never seen those before." I chuckle as she gets into bed.

"I've woken them before, they are mine." She says to me.

I nod my head and we all get into bed. Everyone says Goodnight. After a while Y/N turns around and looks at me.

"I'm still here, I'm not going anywhere." I whisper to her.

She nods her head and turns around again. We were laying at a distance. I slowly move my hand onto her hip, I rub my thumb over the bone and it slips under her shirt. I touch her soft skin before I close my eyes to fall asleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614K 15K 54
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 daniel seavey sees a girl at his concert and decides to make her happier
3.3K 187 27
A story about going behind your roommates back as you find out that she has a supper attractive brother. One drunken night you make a decision that c...
2.3K 61 32
When your parents die and you move from Australia to LA, and they do terrible thing to you, you never to expect to start dating your celebrity crush...
187K 3K 52
#17 in Zach Herron fanfic 1-4-19 🖤 #5 in Zach Herron fanfic 1-10-19 🖤 #3 in Zach Herron fanfic 1-13-19 🖤 #2 in Daniel Seavey fanfic 1-17-19 🖤 #1...