Brothers Best Friend - Zach H...

By Issythebunny

What happens when Zach finds himself in love with Daniel's sister, Y/N Seavey? Will he protect her or protec... More

Authors Notes
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 1

2.7K 26 8
By Issythebunny

(ZACHS POV)//1ST OF JANUARY 2020//

I walk into my house extremely hung over from a big night last night. I don't even remember much of it but I woke up next to my naked ex girlfriend in her LA apartment.

My mom runs to me rushing as if she thought I'd died.

"Where where you!?" She yells at me hugging me.

"I'm sorry, I had got carried away at Daniel's place." I say hugging her back.

"Zachy! Happy new year!" Reese yells jumping into my arms.

"Happy new year!" I yell back, my whole head pounding.

"Zach I thought you'd died?" Ryan chuckles.

"You only wish I did." I chuckle back.

Mom and dad start to make their usual New year breakfast while I go and have a shower.

Once I'm downstairs I see my mom happily on the phone. She was smiling away.

"What's up with her?" I ask dad.

"She's on the phone to Keri." Dad laughs.

He clearly had no idea either. We both laugh as she puts her phone down and hugged Reese.

"What's wrong?" Reese asks.

"Y/N's coming back to LA!" My mom yells.

My whole body stopped. Y/N? As in Y/N Seavey? As in Daniel's little sister?

"Y/N Seavey?" My dad asks, it was like he was reading my entire body.

"Yep! She's coming back." My mom claps. "She's coming home!"

My mom was very close with the Keri Seavey, same with my entire family. They are super close with them.

Everyone was cheering and happily clapping. I just stood thinking. Thinking of Y/N.

She moved out of LA when she was 13, when the band started. She's never had a good heart and terrible anxiety. She'd be 16 now, wouldn't she? Well turning 16. I remember her, like I only saw her yesterday. Very quiet, very small, she was premature baby, so she didn't get to finish growing properly. Of course she's still has everything we have but her heart hasn't grown to it's proper size and she is only like 4,10. She was so young then. Just like all Seavey's big blue eyes, she always cut her hair short, dressed like any girl back them, just wanted to fit in.

She moved away because she couldn't deal with the LA paparazzi and the hate she got, plus her heart issues got bad. She went to live with her grandparents in Washington. What has changed over the last few years?

"Zach aren't you excited?!" My mom asks smiling at me.

I snap out of my thoughts.

"Of course I'm." I smile.

I wonder how much she's changed?

"I can't wait to see the beautiful girl." Mom smiles covering her mouth.

"When does she get here?!" Ryan yells, he was great friends with Y/N.

"Tomorrow!" My mom says proudly. "Keri says she wants us at the airport."

Us? Keri wants the Herron's at the airport? Of course the Seavey's have seen Y/N all the time over the years but the rest of us haven't. She stays off social media, she has an account she follows us with but never posts and it's private.

"Really she wants us there!?" Reese yells happily.

I rub my eyes, why are they all yelling like this?

"Yep!" My mom hugs Reese again.

A part of me was excited to see Y/N after not seeing her in years but not excited for Daniel's lecture. He's always been protective of his sisters but was super protective of Y/N. I mean you could just pick her up take her with you anywhere but still. But Y/N's to smart to be herself in any situation she didn't want to be in.

Once again my thoughts break to the front door opening.

"Babe!" I hear.

I gulp. Crap!

"Hey babe!" I yell.

My girlfriend comes running into the kitchen. She wasn't at the party last night.

"Happy new year's family." Kay smiles happily.

"Happy new year." Ryan snarls.

Reese just walks away from her. I walk to her and see a hickey on her neck.

"What's that?" I ask pushing her hair out if the way.

"Nothing! Nothing at all, it's a bruise." She says covering it up with her hair.

"You cheated in me, didn't you?" I say with a sad voice.

She never has to know I did.

"Okay fine I did, but only because I heard you were getting close with your ex." She says looking to the ground.

"And you thought I'd do stuff with her. Kay I love you." I say softly covering my heart.

I hear Ryan chuckle.

"I'm sorry Zach." Kay says looking at me again.

"I don't know what to do now?" I lie leaning against the bench.

"Please Zach forgive me, I didn't mean to I was extremely drunk." She says tears in her eyes.

"Okay I'll forgive you but I'm gonna need a few days to get my head around this." I say rubbing my eyes as if I was upset.

"Of course, tell me when you can see me again." She says kissing my cheek and walking out of the house.

Once she was gone I continue to do things as if it didn't happen.

"Zach are you okay?" My mom asks.

"Great, got rid of her for a few days." I say smiling.

"You didn't cheat on her did you?" Ryan asks me with a wow face.

"Of course I didn't." I say with a little smirk.

It's my fault really, Kay is just for clout, management set it up. She likes to play pretend but in reality we cheat on each other all the time. So it's really nothing.

"Zach have you talked to Randy about it I think you should be in a real relationship that you choose." My dad says putting a plate of food in front of me.

"It's fine." I say rolling my eyes.

My parents don't understand my management. It's not about us.

"No Zach I agree with Josh, go and talk to management." My mom says sitting next to me.

"No mom, I said it's fine." I say taking my food and going up to my room.

Why cant they stay out of it?

//3 HOURS LATER//

I didn't talk to my family for the rest of the morning. I walk into Daniel's house and see all the boys cleaning up.

"I'm sorry I'm late." I say closing the door behind me.

"Where were you? You disappeared last night." Jack says as we bro hug.

"I had stuff to do." I say.

"More like you found your ex." Jonah says rolling his eyes.

All the boys look at me wide eyed.

"You didn't?!" Corbyn claps.

"Oh I did." I chuckle.

They all clap and we all do our handshake.

"What did Kay say?" Daniel asks.

I tell them everything about this morning including how excited my mom was about Y/N, that part made Daniel smile.

"Y/N's coming back!?" Jack yells turning to Daniel.

"Yeah I was gonna tell you all today." He smiles.

"OMG! I missed her!" Jonah yells.

She was the one who got him hooked on Harry Potter.

"She arrives tomorrow." Daniel says with a smile.

"Who's she living with?"Corbyn asks.

"Mom and dad obviously." Daniel says. "I wanted her to live here but mom and dad says no."

"You'll still see her all the time." Jack reminds him.

"Has she changed?" I ask.

It made me curious.

"No not at all, I mean she's so much more smarter, she also learned how to skateboard, but she's still her." Daniel says.

We all nod our heads and get to cleaning up the house.

"Isn't your family coming to the airport tomorrow?" Daniel asks me.

"Yeah." I reply. "Reese is already making a banner for her."

Daniel laughs.

"Of course she is." He smiles.

We all clean up while getting the "lecture" from Daniel. It was basically just rules for us and reminders. Y/N was almost 16 but Daniel treats her like she about 2. But we know now what to do if we see Y/N somewhere she shouldn't be. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118 16 16
What happens when Jack Avery has a secret sister and he tells the boy after the band breaks up?
472 28 11
This story is about a girl (Daniel's little sister) who moves to California to live her brother and his new band. But she meets one of his friends an...
3.3K 187 27
A story about going behind your roommates back as you find out that she has a supper attractive brother. One drunken night you make a decision that c...
11.7K 170 27
*Warning this was written ages ago along with the series. Bad spelling and grammar, a lot of mistakes. read at own risk* sequel to 'All My Love// Jon...