Passionate Revenge (Luhan Exo...

By dksdks

Luhan is the north pole, Irene is the south pole, those poles always try to find a way to unite. Irene: What... More

Upside Down
Anything
Next Step
Witch Mother
Lost
Confession
Birthday Girl
Past
Idiot
Little Bear
Candy
Like not Love
Fiance
Birthday Boy
Fairytale
Trouble
Stop
Mistake
Cry
Three
Father
Love
Drama
Dilemma
Kiss
Heartbeat
Drugs
Dizzy
Realize
Disclosed
Twinkle
Speechless
Queen
Life
Ice
Comes
Excited
End
Attention Please

Goodbye

4.8K 183 34
By dksdks

As soon as Luhan arrives, he runs to Irene and grabs her shoulder. He turns Irene to right and to left. He checks and scans her body. Then he locks his eyes with Irene's eyes.

"Are you alright? Did he hurt you? What did he say? What did he want?" He asks without a dot. Panic and worry all over his face. Irene really wants to laugh but her heart full of guilty.

"I'm alright, he didn't hurt me, let's go home first, I will tell you later" Irene gives a weak smile and gets in to the car. She doesn't want to talk about that now. The guilt is killing her. She sighs hard and bites her lips *What should I say? Luhan will upset about that* Irene thinks.

"Hyunie" Suddenly Luhan holds her hand tight. His eyebrows furrow in worry.

"What happened? You look so----- I don't know, I can't explain your face right now" Luhan frowns.

"I'm okay Hanie" Irene mumbles.

"Please, I beg you, don't act like this, you make me worry, here" Luhan puts Irene's palm on his chest. Irene glances at Luhan when she feels his heart beat so fast.

"Feel it? It beats like this these past two hours, I'm so worry, please" Luhan bites his lips. Irene doesn't know how to react. She is speechless and mindless.

"I'm so sorry, I make you worry, but can we go home first? I'm tired" Irene speaks with a very low voice. Luhan nods immediately and starts the engine. He feels uneasy about it but he remains silent.

***

After shower and dinner, Luhan and Irene enjoy their tea in the backyard. Luhan sits infront of Irene and watches every move she made. Irene keeps shutting her lips and Luhan curious to death. He puts down his cup and clears his throat. Irene puts her cup too because she knew Luhan will start the interogation.

"Tell me" Luhan commands with a flat tone.

"He didn't hurt me, he didn't try to hurt me too, he-----"

"Stop, did he talk something dirty to you?" Luhan cuts her. His eyes pierce.

"Hm" Irene avoids Luhan's eyes by looking around the backyard. Irene can hear Luhan's loud sigh.

"Did he touch you?" He continues.

"Hm"

"What the fuck Hyunie? You let him touched you?!" Luhan raises his tone, make Irene flinches on her seat.

"I'm sorry-----" 

"Look at my eyes when you talk to me!" Luhan hollers and hits the table infront of them. Irene jumps slightly and her heart beats so fast because of the sudden shock.

"Mianhae" Irene bites her lips.

"What did he want? What did he said?" Luhan can't control his emotion. Anger burns inside his heart.

"He said, he will give the shares to me if I go on a one day date with him" Irene tells Luhan.

"And?" Luhan gives Irene a meaningfull look.

"I said yes, I will go on a date with him on 20th april" Irene blurts everything bravely. Luhan bulges his eyes and clenches his fist. He hits the table harshly and stands up from his seat.

"ARE YOU CRAZY? HOW COULD YOU SAY YES?! ARE YOU AN IDIOT?" Luhan yells to Irene. His heart beats so fast because of the anger. He grits his teeth as he stabs Irene's eyes with his.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, but I can't take my words back, I signed the shares transfer" Irene's eyes pleaded.

"FUCK YOU" Luhan throws the cups to the grass until they break into pieces, just like his heart. He can't believe it. Irene will go on a date with that bastard on her birthday.

"You will never understand how much you disappoint me" Luhan coldly talks to Irene and left her alone.

"Hanie, wait" Irene runs to Luhan and grabs his arm. Luhan stops on his place but didn't turn her face.

"Let me go, I don't want to see your face" Luhan's voice full of disappointment. It hurts Irene so bad because she is the one who made him like this. Irene quietly loosen her grip. Luhan walks to the mansion without looking back to Irene. Irene trails behind him to his bedroom.

"Han----" Luhan slams the door infront of Irene, leaves her speechless.

Irene stares blankly at the door. Her heart breaks into pieces. She broke inside. This is the first time they have a very big fight. Luhan is mad and angry at Irene. 

"Aaaah, aaaah, ah ah ah" All of sudden, Irene cries out. Her tears keep flowing down her face. She can't hold her tears. Her cries is so loud that Luhan can hear it too. Nothing move Luhan's heart, he is so upset.

"Hanie! Hanie!" Irene cries as she knocks on Luhan's door harshly. She can't control herself. She even chokes into her own saliva because of the intense cry.

Suddenly the door opens and reveals a straight face Luhan. He stares at Irene coldly.

"Stop making noise, get lost" Luhan says it coldly and closes the door again. His coldness stabs Irene's heart. She falls to the floor and cries *I'm an idiot, yes I am, forgive me Hanie, I'm so selfish, I just think about that revenge, I never think about your feeling* Her thought brings sadness and madness to her. She wants to kill herself right now.

***

Luhan keeps his coldness to Irene. They didn't speak or even greet each other. Irene always give him a soft stare but all she got is Luhan's cold stares. She always say sorry but no respond from Luhan. Just like today, Irene stares at Luhan who is busy with the papers. Irene closes her book and walks closer to Luhan.

"Hanie" She touches Luhan's shoulder softly.

"Don't touch me" He scolds Irene without glancing at Irene. She feels hurt because of Luhan's coldness.

"I'm so sorry Hanie, please, don't do this to me" Irene begs. Her tears near to fall. Suddenly the door opens without a knock. Both Irene and Luhan turn their face to the door. Irene rolls her eyes when she saw Gayoon.

"What are you doing here?" Irene snaps at Gayoon. Irene gives her a death glare.

"I invited her here" Irene feels a pang on her heart when she heard those words from Luhan. Gayoon smirks to Irene in victory.

"I'll go for a lunch with her, don't forget to eat yours" Luhan stands up and walks to Gayoon. Irene stares at Luhan for a while before Luhan and Gayoon disappear behind the door. 

"Hanie" She cries again. Her hands covered her mouth, she doesn't want to make any noise, she doesn't want anyone knows. Thousand knives stab her heart. She lost her love and her pride infront of Gayoon at the same time. Irene has no choice. She runs from the office. She determined to leave.

***

Gayoon is so clingy to Luhan during the lunch. She tries hard to seduce Luhan. Luhan just letting her do all she wants. He lets her to touch him or even to hug him. Luhan is too upset to think clearly.

"I think my dream comes true" Gayoon says cutely to Luhan.

"You ask me for a lunch" She continues as she hugs Luhan's arm.

"Do you want to go on a date with me? On my birthday?" Luhan asks without thinking.

"Oh my God! Luhan! I want it of course! Oh God, I love you" Gayoon kiss Luhan's cheeks continuously. Luhan just sits there like a statue, he doesn't give a fuck about what Gayoon did. His mind is full of Irene, this is his way to show Irene how much he disappointed.

***

Irene walks on the road alone. Her thought flies to Luhan *What is he doing with her? Why did he act like this? I'm hurt* Irene sighs really hard and looks around. She feels so lonely in the road full of people. Suddenly both of her wrists were grab by the unknown. She bulges her eyes and fights back but those men drag her away from the crowd.

Irene is about to scream when suddenly one of the man covered her mouth. They drag her to the unfamiliar road. Noone there. Irene feels so scared because she has a strong feeling about Yoon Jangwoon. Her fear become a reality. Yoon Jangwoon smirks to her when the men push Irene to the road. Irene titles her head and her eyes meet Yoon Jangwoon's. She grits her teeth and stands up.

"What do you want?" She yells.

"Ckckck, your life is in my hand now, don't yell" Yoon Jangwoon smirks as he touches Irene's cheek. Irene slaps his hand but the next second he slaps Irene. Pain on her cheek but she holds it.

"Why did you keep alive?" Yoon Jangwoon asks with a sly smile.

"Because I want to kill you with my own hands" Irene smirks back. Yoon Jangwoon bulges his eyes in surprise but he hurriedly change into a flat expression.

"Kill me if you can, you can't even touch me Joohyun" Jangwoon laugh evily. Irene feels so angry so she slaps Yoon Jangwoon hard. He even takes step backs. Irene runs away with all her strength. She knows his bodyguards are chasing after her.

Her lungs need air and oxygen but she can't stop running. It's about life and die. She is near to the crowded when suddenly one of the man grabs her wrist. He immediately slaps Irene's face. Her lips bleeding. 

She pushes the man away but he didn't move even an inch. She kicks the man's member and the man falls to the ground. She uses this chance to run away but the other one is right behind her.

She runs to the road and she keeps glancing at the back. The man is getting near to her. She looks around to find someone to help her. But her eyes bulge when she saw a car is right infront of her. 

The next second she feels her body flies. Her body crashes to the road but her mind is blank. She gets up immediately and ignores every pains from her body. 

She bows to the car and runs away. The man who is chasing her stop in his track. He can't chase her in this condition. Everybody is watching her with a pity stare.

***

Irene storms in to Luhan's mansion and runs to her bedroom. She ignores every maids question. Yumi follows her and keep asking her about what happened. Irene's condition is worst. Her lips is bleeding. Her body full of bruises. Her forehead is bleeding too. 

"Miss, what happened? I'll call the ambulance" Yumi says with a panic tone.

"Don't! Just leave me!" Irene shouts with tears on her face. 

She runs to the wardrobe and throws anything to the luggage. She cries so hard because of the pain on her body, but mostly because of the pain in her heart. Luhan's face appears on her thought. She feels the nerves. She wonders what are they doing right now. She feels nothing infront of Luhan and Gayoon now. Luhan has her.

***

Luhan enters his mansion with Gayoon who is hugging his arm tight. Gayoon forces him to not going back to office because she thought Irene will be there.

"Godness, what are you doing here?" Gayoon shouts in disgust when she saw Irene infront of her. Gayoon doesn't care about the wound on Irene's body.

"Where are you going?" Luhan asks her. His eyes lock on her luggage. He doesn't realize Irene's condition.

"I'm going now, you don't need me, you have her" Irene bites her lips, try to hold her tears. She can't cry infront of Gayoon.

"Wow, you are so smart, just go now, you are not needed here, Luhan asked me for a date, you are useless" Gayoon smirks to Irene. Irene's heart broke into pieces once again. She finds it hard to breath. Luhan didn't react. He keeps staring at Irene's luggage.

Irene stares at Luhan but he didn't stare back. She really wants to stare into his beautiful eyes for the last time. She bites her lips as she shouts inside her heart.

"Yah! Can't you see we are busy now? I'm already wet, I can't wait for his member" Gayoon chuckles to Irene. Gayoon enjoys every pain on Irene's eyes.

"You hear her right?" Luhan lifts his face and smirks to Irene. At first, he wants to hurt her because she hurts him. But when he saw Irene's condition, his eyes soften. 

"Hyunie-----"

"Goodbye, hope she can give you pleasure" Irene stares into Luhan's eyes. Pain all over her face. Luhan can see it clearly. Her teary eyes give pain to Luhan's heart. 

"Don't meet him anymore, don't call him, don't try to seduce him, he never loves you, he loves me" Gayoon smiles and pushes Irene to the door. 

Irene stares at Luhan, hoping Luhan will run to her and pull her into a hug but Luhan just stood there with a blank face. In a million time in his life, his brain stop working at this moment. He didn't do anything. 

***

Note: Hope you like it even it's bad, thank you so much for everyone who reads and votes my story, I love you all ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 1K 12
[SEBAEK 💗 COMPLETED] 11,717 words Sehun was one of the strongest knights of Exo kingdom, and Baekhyun despised him...at least he wanted to think so...
92.1K 5.1K 73
he controlled light; manipulated it, made it into whatever his heart desired. at least, that's what he thought. [byun baekhyun, au] © soartdeco
33.6K 1.7K 50
Long ago there was a princess from exo planet who disappeared suddenly after her parents tragic death. The citizens thought she got kidnapped and mad...
203K 5.9K 73
" i think we should just think about ourselves and be selfish for once " - text messages and narration fanfic involving suho (exo) and irene (rv) ✨ 1...