[Eng]Mr. & Mrs. Cassano (FF V...

By TheAnn

This story is for those of you who still can't move on from VinCha couple Vincenzo ♡ Hong Cha Young Cover by:... More

VinCha/JeonKi Galery
Vin ~ Longing Space
Cha ~ Longing Space
Vin ~ La Figlia
Cha~Malta, I'm Coming~~
Vin ~ Unforgettable
Cha ~ Mission
Rose's Nightmare
Vin ~ My Precious
Cha ~ Un'anima, Un Corpo
Vin ~ Ci Vediamo
Cha~Long Distance Relation-shit
Cha ~ It's Not A Joke
Vin ~ Love Is In The Air
VinCha ~ Mr. & Mrs. C
VinCha ~🌚~
VinCha ~ Mafia Couple Dailylife
VinCha ~ Intruder
VinCha ~ Mafia Couple in Action
VinCha ~ Family Holiday
VinCha ~ Reunion
VinCha ~ Gift
VinCha ~ Cauvade Syndrom
Paolo ~ You Belong To Me
VinCha ~ Treacherous
VinCha ~ Be Strong, Little One
VinCha ~ Black Christmas
VinCha ~ In The End
Cha ~ Gyeon U & Jik Nyeo
Cha ~ Signora
Vin ~ Escape Plan
VinCha ~ New Life
VinCha ~ Maternity Photoshoot
VinCha ~ On The Way
VinCha ~ Cassano Jr.
VinCha~Chaebol Family's Youngest Son
(Notes: Issume Holding Family)
VinCha ~ Crazy Rich
VinCha ~ Harabeoji
VinCha ~ The Inheritance
VinCha ~ 100 gold street
VinCha ~ Family Come First
VinCha ~ Pagliuzza
New FF - Joseon Mafia
New FF - Paradise Hill
New FF - Opium
New FF - Camouflage

VinCha ~ Special Present

1.4K 55 3
By TheAnn

Since there is a free time, the idea is smooth, and I had finished 1 chapter, I upload it...
How random i am 😅

Well, while the chapter is still happy, I think it's okay to upload it. Initially I wanted to go straight to "a few months later" then "Blaaarrr"
but... I'll let them be happy first.

Anyways, happy reading...

.
.
.
The black helicopter carried the mafia couple in the air around the island of Pagliuzza. From above, Cha Young stunned in amazement at the beauty of her husband's island. While Vincenzo continued to stare at Cha Young's happy face.

"Your island is very beautiful seen from above."

"But you are much more beautiful."

Cha Young lightly hit her husband's shoulder, "You are good at seducing, Mr. Cassano. How many victims have you seduced?"

"Only one."

"Who?"

"You."

"I don't feel like a victim."

Vincenzo let out a laugh.

Cha Young leaned against Vincenzo. Their hands had been locked together since the helicopter ride earlier.

"So our date was just a helicopter ride around the island?" Cha Young rubbed the ring on Vincenzo's ring finger.

"Just, you say? How many couples have been on a helicopter date?"

"But I'm getting bored, and airsick."

"Where do you want us to go?"

"Where can we go?"

"I can go undercover and we can go on a date in town."

"I don't want to take the risk."

Vincenzo was silent for a moment with his eyes lowered sadly, "Sorry. We can't be like a 'normal' couple."

Cha Young looked up, rubbing her husband's cheek, "Hey, don't be like that. We're not an abnormal couple, we're just a special couple. Hm?"

Vincent smiled faintly.

"So, shall we go down now?"

"Wait a minute, let's go somewhere first," Vincenzo said something to the pilot.

"Where?"

Vincenzo didn't answer.

~~~

The helicopter began to fly away from the island towards something white in the middle of the ocean, a cruise with the letter C on the end of the hull.

"C for Cassano?" Cha Young asked.

"No, C for Cha Young."

Cha Young's eyes widen, "what?"

The helicopter lands on the helipad, the top of the cruise. Vincenzo got down first, then helped his wife down.

"What do you mean, C for Cha Young?" asked Cha Young, who was actually starting to understand but was still doubting her guess.

"This cruise is yours."

Cha Young gapes in amazement.

"This is a gift from me to you," Vincenzo gave a kiss on her cheek, "happy birthday, my wife."

Cha Young slapped her forehead, "Oh my gosh, I even forgot my own birthday!"

"There's a reason why Rosé wanted us to go camping yesterday, actually we were going to celebrate your birthday in the pine forest. We had prepared a surprise. But the incident happened."

"Ah . . . Rosé must be very sad and disappointed. We should have brought her here too."

Vincenzo just smiled as he opened the door to the hall.

"Surprise!!!"

Confetti is fired by Barbara and Luciana (Enrico's babysitter) as soon as Cha Young came from the front door, accompanied by a mini trumpet blown by Rosé and Enrico. Caterina, who is holding a tart with a lit candle, walks over to Cha Young. There were also Doctor Fia and her husband, Marco, as well as Bernardi and some of the Cassano family members. They all sing happy birthday in Korean. Vincenzo has been teaching them that song since 2 weeks ago. He deliberately invites Cha Young to twirl in the air because he is waiting for them to prepare everything.

With tears in her eyes, Cha Young blew out the candles with quivering lips.

"Thank you, my husband," Cha Young hugged and kissed her husband, then she approached Rosé who was sitting because her leg was still sore.

"Eomma, saeng-il chukkha hamnida..." Rosé hugged Cha Young.

"Gomawo, uri ttal," Cha Young kissed her daughter's cheeks.

"Imo, sang-i coo-ka han-ta," Enrico stammered, but Cha Young understand it and kissed his cheek too.

Cha Young is welcome to cut the cake. She gave the first cut to Rosé, and the second to Enrico. Of course, because they are still small, to avoid them fighting and crying. But then she gave the third piece to Caterina, the fourth to Doctor Fia, the fifth to Barbara, then to Bernardi and Luciana. She even gave a piece of cake to Marco.

"Hey, Cha Young-ah..." Vincenzo gaped in disbelief.

Cha Young just gave a nosy smile.

The last piece, the biggest one, she placed on a plate and handed it to Vincenzo.

"I got the last piece?"

"The biggest one."

"But... so I'm the last in your life priorities?"

Cha Young shakes her head, "You've misunderstood. This piece of cake represents my love. You're my last love, and the biggest one."

Vincenzo smiled happily, then kissed his wife's forehead.

~~~

The zoom app is already connected to the Cassano Geumga Family.

"Saeng-il chukha hamnida!!!" They all said in unison. Then they sing happy birthday together, very noisy.

Cha Young smiled happily, also full of longing.

"Thank you everyone. I miss you guys so much."

Seo Miri as the admin mutes everyone, then opens the mic one by one so they can talk to Cha Young in turn.

Jipuragi_NamJS
"Hong Cha Young Byeonhosanim, happy birthday. I wish you good health and happiness. Don't worry Jipuragi, I can manage it well. We were flooded with clients so I had to open a job vacancy. I recruited two new lawyers, and two administrative staff. Looks like we had to move to a bigger office."

"I leave all of Jipuragi's business to you, Mr. Nam. If you really need to move offices, just move them to a bigger office complex. No need to worry about rent, I'll transfer it when you find a good office. Anyway, thank you. I will always be healthy and happy here."

Mr. Seo and Choi Ae Ra appear from behind Mr. Nam, also wishing their boss a happy birthday. Mr. Seo introduces the new lawyers and staff to Cha Young.

MaskedMan_Kim
"Noona, HBD!" Young Ho said

Slap!

Mrs. Kwak slaped his son's head, "aigoo, this brat! Being polite to Lawyer Hong!"

"Noona let me talk informal," Young Ho rubbed his head while pouting.

Cha Young chuckled, "that's right, Mrs. Kwak, I did allow him to talk informal to me. We are family."

Mrs. Kwak smiled and nodded, "Byeonhosanim, I hope you are always healthy. But I see that you seem to be getting thinner, isn't Mr. Cassano not feeding you?"

"Aigoo, how can someone in Mr. Vincenzo's class not feed his wife. Maybe the camera effect," Mr. Tak was also at Mrs. Kwak's shop, joining Young Ho's computer because he was not really can use gadget.

"Maybe Mrs. Hong isn't very fond of Italian food and misses Korean food, is that right, Byeonhosanim?"

"It's not entirely wrong, I really miss Korean cuisine, but I can eat western food, really," replied Cha Young.

"Are the kimchi and Korean groceries I brought yesterday still available? When they're finished, I'll send them over."

"Ah, don't bother, Ma'am. The supermarket here also sells Korean brand food."

"Ah, I see. If you want something, just say so, and we'll send it."

Vincenzo had already provided the address of a house in Malta if they wanted to deliver the package. The house belonged to Alberto's parents.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Happy birthday," said Mrs. Kwak and Mr. Tak.

Nanyak Temple
"Happy birthday, Mrs. Hong Cha Young. We always pray for you and Mr. Vincenzo, and your family. May Buddha always be with and protect you," said Monk Jeokha.

"Amitaba..." Monk Chaesin clasped his hands together.

"Thank you, Monk Jeokha and Monk Chaesin. Amitaba," Cha Young also clasped his hands.

DalRae appa
"Happy birthday, Byeonhosanim. Hope you get a baby soon, so Dal Rae has a friend to play with," said Mr. Lee, shaking his daughter's tiny hand which was being carried by his wife.

"No, no. Don't be in a hurry to have kids. It's tired!" Mrs. Jang complained, "especially if you have a husband like Mr. Lee. At night he never wants to stay up to take turns taking care of our baby ."

"They have a lot of maids and can hire a babysitter too. Having 10 children is fine."

"Wow, but not 10, sir!" Cha Young laughed.

"Whatever it is, the best for both of you," said Mrs. Jang.

"Oh, Dal Rae also wants to congratulate you," Mrs. Jang shook her daughter's arm, speaking in a childish slurred tone, "Happy birthday Imo..."

"Yeah... thanks, dear Dal Rae..." Cha Young replied in a childish tone too.

Arno Restaurant
"Buon compleanno, signora Cassano. Ti auguriamo tutto il meglio," said Chef Toto. (HBD, WUATB)

"Grazie, Chef Toto."

ByebyeBalloon
"Happy birthday..." said Park Seok Do and his two staff.

"I wish you a long life, good health, more blessings, and hurry get Cassano Junior."

"Amen. Thank you..."

President of "Oh My Boss" fanclub
"Happy birthday, Mrs. Cassano. Like everyone else, my prayers are the same for you. But there's a special present for you. Please, vice president of fanclub, Mr. Cho Young Un."

Cho Young Un
The bespectacled BIN agent shook his head with a chuckle, then showed a passport.

"You and Mr. Vincenzo can go to South Korea now."

"Whoaaaa!!!" Cha Young clapped happily.

Vincenzo, who had been sitting in the corner while eating, immediately appeared on the laptop screen.

"Is that true?"

"We have changed your photo from the wanted list, also made a new identity for you, as Park Joo Hyeong. Soon I will be going to Italy because I was assigned to the South Korean Embassy there for half a year. I will take care of some matters regarding your identity in Italy. Please wait a moment, Mr. Vincenzo."

"Thank you very much, Mr. Ahn and Mr. Cho," said Vincenzo and Cha Young at the same time.

President of "Oh My Boss" fanclub
"We are very happy to help you both."

Everyone opened the 'mic' button, and scrambled to speak, scolding the two BIN agents for keeping this important matter a secret from all of them.

"It's called surprise," said Pak Ahn defensively. "The important thing is that we will be able to meet them again."

Finally, Larry danced a dance with a piano backsound to the happy birthday song played by Seo Miri. And everyone sings again. They are all immersed in happiness, and can't wait to see each other again in Korea.

~~~

The clear sea reflects the orange rays of the setting sun. Slowly the sky turned black with stars and crescent moons. The birthday party with the family is over, everyone is resting in the cruise ship's rooms. Only the chef and a few waiters were still busy preparing a special dinner for their ladies and gentlemen.

Cha Young has changed her black dress to a white sleeveless V-neck dress with an asymmetrical cut. Embracing her husband's arm, they walked towards a table that was being prepared by Bernardi.

Vincenzo shifted a chair, for his wife to sit down first, then he sat across from her. Bernardi opened the champagne, poured it into two glasses.

"Cheers," said Vincenzo, raising his glass.

Clink...

A pair of glass tips meeting each other clinked softly. Before taking a sip of champagne, Vincenzo looked up at the sky as he raised his glass.

"Mother-in-law, thank you for giving birth to Hong Cha Young."

Cha Young almost chokes on the champagne from laughing while drinking.

The chef put two bowls of cream soup and two bruschetta as an appetizer, followed by black angus beef steak. They began to enjoy dinner while talking.

The night wind that rubbed Cha Young's smooth arms. Seeing his wife rubbing her arms, Vincenzo got up.

"Hm? Where are you going?" Cha Young asked with her mouth still chewing on the steak.

Vincenzo takes off his coat, slings it over Cha Young's shoulders.

Cha Young is stunned. Suddenly she didn't feel cold anymore, not because of Borrallo's coat over her shoulders, but this warmth from deep within her heart, which spread throughout her body.

Vincenzo returned to his seat, cutting the steak. He opened his mouth, but before the meat could enter, he stopped the movement of his hands in the air.

"Sweety, what's wrong?"

Cha Young turned her face away, hiding her tears from Vincenzo, but her husband had caught her crying silently.

"No, something get in my eye," Cha Young rubbed the corners of her teary eyes.

Vincenzo put down his knife and fork, went up again to squat on the side of Cha Young's seat.

"What's wrong, Cha Young-ah? Why are you crying? Are you feeling unwell? Or is the food bad? Do you want us to just go home?"

Cha Young shook her head. Her tears flowed harder.

"Tell me, Cha Young-ah. Did I make a mistake? I'm sorry. I'm sorry, dear." Vincenzo wiped the tears from his wife's cheeks.

"Shut up... sob... you make me unable to stop crying..."

Still not understanding what happened to his wife, but Vincenzo kept quiet and waited until Cha Young calmed down.

"I'm happy," said Cha Young after her tears subsided.

"What?"

"I'm happy, that's why I cry."

Vincenzo slapped his forehead, "gosh... I wonder why..."

"This is the best birthday of my entire life. I'm not talking about your extravagant gifts. But having you on my birthday... it's the most beautiful gift for me. Thank you, Vincenzo. Thank you, my husband."

“Huaaaa....😭” Cha Young cried again.

"Aigoo... aigoo..." Vincenzo chuckled softly. He rested Cha Young's head on his stomach, then stroked her hair gently.

~~~

They went on a date together at the mini bar, because it was getting cold outside. Cha Young's white face started to turn red from the champagne she had been drinking, and now she was sipping vodka. She winced as her tongue tasted the bitter taste. Delicious bitters.

She leaned on her husband's shoulder. Her hand fiddled with the lemon stuck in the mouth of the glass. She was about to drink it again, but Vincenzo snatched her glass.

"You're drunk, Sweety."

"Ngg... just one sip..."

Vincenzo relents as Cha Young keeps whining.

"Okay, Just one sip."

Yes, just one big sip.

"Hey!" Vincenzo looked at the contents of the glass that had moved to Cha Young's bulging mouth.

Before the vodka was swallowed, Vincenzo grabbed it immediately. He did not want his wife to consume too much alcohol.

"Mmm..." Cha Young mumbled in protest as Vincenzo sucked in her mouth.

Vincenzo was about to back his face, but Cha Young held the back of his head. The woman was still not satisfied with Vincenzo's vacuum cleaner-style kiss. Cha Young's kiss is getting aggressive. She seemed to be very drunk. She even took off her coat over her shoulders, and was about to lower the sleeves of her dress. Fortunately, Vincenzo was quick to block his wife's intentions.

"Hey, hey, not here!" Vincenzo pulled back the sleeves of Cha Young's dress.

"Rendimi felice, amore mio. Make me happy tonight. It's my birthday."

"Yes, but not here, baby. Come on..." Vincenzo carried Cha Young's body to the corner of the room.

~~~

3 weeks later...

Mr. Cho got off the ship, escorted by one of Vincenzo's men to the mansion. Cha Young was already waiting on the terrace, impatient to welcome him, to be more precise, the important papers brought by Mr. Cho.

Mr. Cho immediately handed over a folder containing Vincenzo's passport, visa, and various important papers. Cha Young wants to see and learn the contents of the folder, but as a good hostess, she first invites Mr. Cho to have lunch together.

So Vincenzo has 2 identities, in Italy as Vincenzo Cassano who is a fugitive, in Korea as Park Joo Hyung who is "studying" a language academy in Malta, "class" with Cha Young. Fyi, the language academy is owned by the Luca family. Mr. Cho faked Park Joo Hyung's study visa.

Vincenzo's status in Italy is still a fugitive. Mr. Cho cannot tamper with Italian security data, because it is not in his capacity. So Vincenzo still has to be careful and stay undercover in Italy. The photo in the passport also uses a photo of Vincenzo wearing a mustache and glasses, to be safe when passing identity checks at Italian airports. But he is already free in Korea without disguise.

No need to wait long, after the passport was in Vincenzo's hands, the couple immediately booked a plane ticket to South Korea. They also took Rosé. This is the girl's first time abroad.

Two suitcases were put in the trunk of the car by Alberto. Vincenzo's clothes weren't too many, only half a suitcase. Most of them belong to Cha Young and Rosé. Girls.

They plan to vacation in Korea for a few weeks, not only in Seoul, but also to other cities, such as Jeju, Busan, and others. Byebye Balloon will take care of their vacation schedule.

Airport staff checked their passports and stamped them. Cha Young and Rosé had already entered first, just waiting for the officers to check Vincenzo's passport.

The officer's brow furrowed. His eyes glanced back and forth at Vincenzo and the photo on his passport. Suddenly Cha Young's heart was pounding and the hand that was holding Rosé turned cold.

Does this officer recognize Vincenzo?
Will Vincenzo be caught?
Was their decision to vacation to Korea wrong?

Knock!

The officers stamped Vincenzo's passport and returned it.

Cha Young sighed in relief. She felt that her age had been cut off by ten years because of her fear. Just want to go hometown, why is this so hard?

The little family walked away from the clerk's desk, without them knowing that the officer was watching them, especially to Vincenzo.

.
.
.

To be continue...

.
.

Fyi, Jeon Yeo Bin's birthday is July 26, and Song Joong Ki is September 19. But in this story, I'm making Cha Young's birthday September 19. While their wedding day on July 26. And Vin's birthday is November 5 (from his data, his first time to South Korea and seen by Mr. Ahn)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 367 11
'𝙁𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤' '𝙕𝙞𝙖,𝙎𝙚𝙩 𝙊𝙛𝙛 𝙩𝙤 𝙆𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙖' '𝙎𝙞 𝘾𝙚𝙣𝙯𝙤' 𝘝𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘻𝘪𝘢 𝘊𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘰 𝘚𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘝𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘻𝘰 𝘊𝘢𝘴𝘴...
2.3K 203 17
"When I got to know About I have Brothers. I think of Movie night, picnic, Family trip. BUT THIS IS WHAT I GOT" "We are new in this too" "SOMETIMES I...
370K 6.8K 50
Silence. "HUH?" He laughs aiming the gun at my head. "Does this scare you, babe," he yells with anger. My heart was beating so fast it felt like I wa...
22.1K 1.1K 42
"I want you to feel my breath on your neck" (This is not a Y/n story. Sorry! But please read this story i would greatly appreciate it! Also this sto...