[Eng]Mr. & Mrs. Cassano (FF V...

By TheAnn

This story is for those of you who still can't move on from VinCha couple Vincenzo ♡ Hong Cha Young Cover by:... More

VinCha/JeonKi Galery
Vin ~ Longing Space
Cha ~ Longing Space
Vin ~ La Figlia
Cha~Malta, I'm Coming~~
Vin ~ Unforgettable
Cha ~ Mission
Rose's Nightmare
Vin ~ My Precious
Cha ~ Un'anima, Un Corpo
Vin ~ Ci Vediamo
Cha~Long Distance Relation-shit
Cha ~ It's Not A Joke
Vin ~ Love Is In The Air
VinCha ~ Mr. & Mrs. C
VinCha ~🌚~
VinCha ~ Mafia Couple Dailylife
VinCha ~ Intruder
VinCha ~ Special Present
VinCha ~ Family Holiday
VinCha ~ Reunion
VinCha ~ Gift
VinCha ~ Cauvade Syndrom
Paolo ~ You Belong To Me
VinCha ~ Treacherous
VinCha ~ Be Strong, Little One
VinCha ~ Black Christmas
VinCha ~ In The End
Cha ~ Gyeon U & Jik Nyeo
Cha ~ Signora
Vin ~ Escape Plan
VinCha ~ New Life
VinCha ~ Maternity Photoshoot
VinCha ~ On The Way
VinCha ~ Cassano Jr.
VinCha~Chaebol Family's Youngest Son
(Notes: Issume Holding Family)
VinCha ~ Crazy Rich
VinCha ~ Harabeoji
VinCha ~ The Inheritance
VinCha ~ 100 gold street
VinCha ~ Family Come First
VinCha ~ Pagliuzza
New FF - Joseon Mafia
New FF - Paradise Hill
New FF - Opium
New FF - Camouflage

VinCha ~ Mafia Couple in Action

1.5K 63 6
By TheAnn

Warning! 19+
Not only because contains a hot scene, but also violence

.
.

"Mr. Giuseppe's children were killed two years ago by Luciano. Mr. Giuseppe has just been diagnosed with dementia, he always considers a fat woman as his daughter when he has a relapse," was the information obtained by Luca.

"So... the two people in his house..."

"Me and my men raided the house just now, but the house was empty and only left bloodstains on the back of the house. Looks like Mr. Giuseppe--"

Vincenzo returned to the camp area. The children had gathered, except for Rosé. Cha Young is also not at the camp because she is looking for Rosé. Vincenzo ordered everyone to immediately look for them, as well as the two suspected intruders. As he went deeper into the forest, Vincenzo heard Rosé scream.

~~~

A rock with blood spots fell to the ground.

"Ouch..." the man groaned while holding the back of his injured head.

Not far from them, Cha Young stood up. She just threw a rock that hit the target.

"Take care of this girl, I'll take care of that woman," the man ordered.

The man approached Cha Young, staggering a little because his head was starting to get dizzy. Cha Young kicked his crotch with all her might until he rolled over and groaned in pain. She ran to the fat woman, beat her up using the krav maga technique she had learned from Marco. Indeed she is still not very proficient, but fortunately her opponent is easy to beat.

"Rosé, are you all right?" Cha Young examines her daughter's entire body.

Suddenly Rosé shouted while pointing behind Cha Young's body, "Eomma!"

The man came up to them and was about to hit Cha Young with a rock.

Bang!

The bullet fired by Vincenzo injured the man's right shoulder. His men immediately caught them.

"Cha Young-ah, Rosé, are you all right?" asked Vincenzo anxiously, looking closely at the bodies of his wife and child.

"I'm fine, but Rosé--"

The little girl faints in Cha Young's arms.

"Rosé... Rosé..." Cha Young called out to her while shaking her body.

Vincenzo immediately carried his daughter, "call Doctor Morelli and Doctor Fia!"

~~~

Rosé's sprained leg and some of her scratches have been treated by Doctor Morelli. She woke up a few minutes later, and Doctor Fia checked her psychology. The girl is still crying in fear, she hugs her mother tightly.

"Calm down, honey, don't be afraid. The bad guys have been caught. Papà has handle them, and Eomma will always look out for you."

Rosé shrank her tears, "Eomma... Eomma sleeps with Rosé, huh..."

"Yes, Eomma will sleep with you every night."

"With Papà too?"

Cha Young looked at Rosé, "Are you sure?"

Rosé nodded, "Rosé wants to sleep with Eomma and Papà."

"Barbara, please call Signore."

"All right, Signora."

~~~

Vincenzo had been standing in front of Rosé's room. The doctors had already explained Rosé's condition. Apart from the sprained leg, there were no serious injuries. He wanted to see the condition of his daughter, but did not dare to enter, thinking about the child's psychology. The gun shot earlier must have triggered her. He would wait until Rosé fell asleep.

Luca arrives, reporting that the two criminals have been chained up and locked up in the basement. He had also contacted Elena, who would arrive in Pagliuzza tomorrow afternoon. Elena allowed Vincenzo to torture them, but not to kill them, because it was Argus's to take their lives.

Just as he was about to go into the basement to torture those who had harmed his wife and child, Barbara called out to him.

~~~

Vincenzo crouched beside Rosé's bed.

"Aren't you afraid of Papà?"

"Why should I be afraid of Papà?"

"I shot the bad guy earlier, aren't you still afraid of gunshots?"

"I'm still afraid of gunshots, but I'm not afraid of you. Papà is my hero who always helps me on time."

The warmth in Vincenzo's heart evaporated into his eyes, making tears start to well up in his eyes. Vincenzo touched the back of his daughter's hand. Rosé flipped her hand, clasping her father's.

"Papà, sleep with me, okay. Please look after Eomma and Rosé."

"Yes, Papà will always look after you two," Vincenzo kissed his daughter's forehead, and also his wife.

~~~

The sound of Vincenzo's legendary lighter echoed through the basement. He walked down the stairs slowly. He paused for a moment at the bottom of the stairs, watching his two captives tied to chairs with their heads down, either asleep or unconscious. He cocked his chin at Raffael. The man scooped cold water from a barrel, dousing them both. The two prisoners gasped awake.

Still playing with his lighter, Vincenzo sat across from them. Just sitting, doing nothing. Not yet. They seem to be made to wait for the verdict of what punishment they will receive, and that makes them psychologically tormented. His cold gaze alone made them shiver.

Regret always comes at the end. They should never have come to this island by swindling an old man with dementia. To be precise, they shouldn't have caused any trouble with the Kutznetsovs.

Their arrival to Pagliuzza was just a coincidence. After escaping from Vladivostok, they made various changes to their bodies to make them unrecognizable, such as plastic surgery, taking body fattening drugs, and injecting substances to whiten the skin. They met Mr. Giuseppe by accident in Malta. At that time Mr. Giuseppe who had dementia, thought Monica was Mona, his youngest daughter. From the old man, they learned the secret island of the Cassano Family.

As former members of the Kutznetsov, they already knew about the Cassano Family, though not personally. They know that although the Cassano Family is a notorious mafia group, they don't hurt women. They decided to hide in Pagliuzza, despite knowing that the Cassano Family were close to the Kutznetsovs. They thought they would be safe, at least Monica. Until Mr. Giuseppe regained consciousness and realized that the two people in his house were not his children. They killed him who was about to scream for help from the locals. And their actions were discovered by a girl when they wanted to bury him. Unfortunately, that girl is the daughter of the Cassano Family.

They gasped in surprise as Vincenzo began to rise from his seat. The man approached a large glass shelf, where various weapons were displayed, both firearms, sharp weapons, and blunt weapons.

He took a gun, cocked it, then aimed at Jose's head. The Mexican man trembled. Cold sweat mixed with the water that had been splashed on him ran down his body, blending with the urine that soaked the chair, dripping on the stone floor that had been covered with large plastic.

Vincenzo pulled the trigger, but no bullets came out. Jose's heart had already fell to his stomach. Vincenzo raised the corners of his lips, revealing some of his neat teeth. He started to enjoy the game.

"Don't worry, I won't kill you, though I really want to," Vincenzo picked up a big nail and hammer, "I just wanted to play with you guys a little. I haven't done this in a long time."

The tip of the nail was placed on the back of Jose's hand which was tied to the handle of the chair.

"Forgive us, forgive us. Please..." Jose pleaded desperately.

"Forgive? What is it? Is it some kind of food?"

"We are guilty... we didn't know that the little girl was yours... please forgive us..." Monica sobbed.

"What difference does it make if you know? You're going to hurt her too, just like you hurt Dominic."

Knock... knock... knock...

The nail was already in the back of Jose's hand. The man's screams rang sweetly in Vincenzo's ears.

"Oops ... this is a little off, not aesthetically pleasing," Vincenzo pulled the nail, then nailed it back, three times in a row.

Then he took a pair of pliers, plucking Jose's toenails one by one. Unable to endure the pain, the man fainted. Vincenzo stopped, because it was no fun torturing an unconscious person. He turned to Monica.

"Mr. Cassano . . . doesn't your family have a principle of not hurting women? If you hurt me, you've broken your family's rules."

"That doesn't apply to evil women who disturb my family. Just so you know, I once turned a woman to ashes for killing my mother and hurting my woman."

Vincenzo lit the lighter, bringing it close to the woman's plump cheeks. Monica screamed as the fire started to burn her cheeks.

Vincenzo turned off the lighter when he heard the footsteps of high heels echoing through the room. He looked up, raising his eyebrows.

"Sweety?"

Cha Young's make-up looks different today. Her face was daubed with gothic-style make-up with black lipstick. She wore a short black dress with a slit on the skirt that exposed her smooth thighs. Her calves are covered with high boots. His hands were wrapped in leather gloves.

"You want to have fun by yourself without taking me?"

"You shouldn't be here, Cha Young-ah," Vincenzo turned Cha Young's shoulders, inviting her to come out. He didn't want his wife to see the cruel side of him again.

But Cha Young refuses to come out.

"They've hurt Rosé. I want revenge too."

"What are you going to do with them?"

Cha Young walked over to the weapons rack, staring in amazement, as if she was attending an antique exhibition.

"Whoa, you even have dental tools. I've seen scenes of torture using these tools in a Korean drama," Cha Young twirled the tooth extraction pliers in her hands.

She took the tool to open the mouth, approached Monica.

“Hey, help me open her mouth,” Cha Young ordered Raffael, who immediately obeyed.

Cha Young put the mouth opener on, then started pulling out Monica's teeth one by one. No anesthesia, of course. Blood and drool flooded the mouth and flowed down the woman's chest. Vincenzo stared at her in amazement, not expecting his wife to have a psychopathic nature like him.

"You seem very good at pulling teeth."

"When I was little I had a dream of becoming a dentist. But I was afraid when I went to the dentist. I had this kind of fantasy, but I became the victim."

Monica's upper teeth were already lying on the floor. Cha Young paused for a moment. She's nauseous. Vincenzo takes the pliers from Cha Young's hands.

"No need to push yourself, I'll take care of the rest."

Cha Young takes off the two bloodied gloves, throwing them away. He watched as Vincenzo pulled out all of Monica's teeth until they were toothless. The same thing was done to Jose after being forced to wake up again.

Every now and then Cha Young sighed from her mouth. To be honest, she still wasn't used to this kind of cruelty. But she had to start getting used to it. It has become a part of her life.

~~~

Looking at the grass garden illuminated by the dim garden lights behind the mansion from the balcony, Cha Young took a sip of her red wine. She heard the sound of loafers approaching, but she didn't have to turn to see who was approaching her. The owner of the loafers locked her waist with two sturdy arms. She closed her eyes as his nose sniffed the crook of her neck.

"You're so hot tonight, Sweety," Vincenzo sighed, his breath tickling Cha Young's earlobe.

"Just tonight?"

"No, yesterday you were also sexy. I just like seeing you in this black dress. But..." Vincenzo's hand entered Cha Young's crotch through the slit of her skirt, "it's much sexier without a dress."

"Damn..." Vincenzo cursed under his breath, "you haven't worn your panties?"

"I wore it, but I just took it off."

"Why?"

"Stuffy."

"Could it be that you're not wearing--" Vincenzo touched Cha Young's breasts, "mamamia..."

Cha Young turned around, draped her arms behind his neck, still clutching the empty wine glass. She tilted her lips, printing black lipstick on her husband's. Their lips still pressed together and tasted each other as Vincenzo lifted Cha Young's buttocks, carrying her to their room.

Vincenzo sat Cha Young on his thigh. One of his handa pulled the zipper behind her dress, while the other was impatient to play with her nipples.

"Don't take too long, Rosé will look for us when she wakes up."

"Mmm..." Vincenzo who was still busy 'feeding' just mumbled unconcerned. One hand played in his wife's wet vagina.

Cha Young pushed her husband to lie down. She freed her husband's 'little brother' who was imprisoned behind his trousers and underpants.

Vincenzo moans as his turns into a lollipop in Cha Young's mouth. His hands reached for the pillow, covering his face to muffle his moans. He bit and gripped his pillow, his excitement rising. Cha Young is taking him to heaven.

"Cough!" Cha Young chokes on the white liquid that squirts in her mouth. She ran to the bathroom to clean her mouth, while Vincenzo lay resigned.

~~~

Today Rosé will not go to school because the girl is still unwell. Not sleeping after having sex with Vincenzo, Cha Young makes porridge. She put the rice along with pieces of chicken and carrots into the ricecooker set to cook the porridge. She did not include seasoning for fear of being too salty. So that the porridge doesn't taste bland, she makes a broth from chicken bones. She nodded after tasting the broth.

She returned to Rose's room. The child was still sleeping beside her father who was also snoring. Slowly she climbed onto the bed, lying beside Vincenzo.

Vincenzo's snoring stopped. Still with his eyes closed, he lifted an arm, pulled Cha Young into his arms, then purred again. Cha Young puts her arms on her husband's stomach, closes her eyes, and follows those who are playing in the dreamland, even though the sun has started to peek through the curtains.

~~~

"Sweety, which is better, the right or the left?" Vincenzo was carrying two white shirts in his hands.

Cha Young, who was tying her hair, frowned, because the two shirts were exactly the same.

"What's the difference? Both white."

"Different brands. This one is more expensive," Vincenzo held up the shirt in his left hand."

Cha Young wonders why her husband suddenly has a hard time choosing what he wants to wear today, even though he usually wears any clothes without choosing. Then she remembered that today the beautiful Russian mafia would come to pick up the two intruders yesterday. The fire of jealousy began to burn.

"You're acting like you're going on a date," Cha Young applied moisturizer to her face, pretending to be calm, even though she was on the verge of exploding.

"I really going on a date," Vincenzo put back the cheaper shirt.

Those words were like hot lead that pierced Cha Young's heart. Even though this dawn she had provided the best service, but her husband actually wanted to go on a date with another woman?

Vincenzo opened the cupboard that kept some of Cha Young's dresses. His index finger tapped his chin. He chose a short-sleeved black dress with a calf-length skirt.

"Wear this."

"Why should I wear that?" Cha Young asked, subconsciously using a curt tone.

"Because I want a date."

"Well, just go on a date yourself!"

Vincenzo touched both of Cha Young's shoulders, lowered his head slightly so that his face was level with Cha Young's, "I'm going on a date with you, baby."

"Huh?" Cha Young is still loading.

"Let's quickly change clothes, Elena will arrive in a moment. After the transaction is complete, we go on a date."

~~~

Elena gaped at the state of the two traitors. Their bodies were covered in wounds and drenched in blood. Their teeth are missing. And there's the letter C sewn across their cheeks.

"As I expected... The Cassano..." even though she knew about the Cassano Family's cruelty long ago, she was still speechless.

"I have a present for you too," Vincenzo handed her a large velvet box.

"Whoa... this is so pretty..." Elena admired a necklace made of the teeth of the two traitors.

"It was my wife's idea," Vincenzo rubbed Cha Young's waist, "she also pulled out Monica's teeth."

Elena glanced at the woman beside Vincenzo, flashing a crooked smile in awe "heol... daebak..."

Cha Young raised an eyebrow, "oh? You can speak Korean, apparently?" Cha Young asks in Korean, but Elena doesn't understand.

"She doesn't speak Korean," explained Vincenzo, "just a few words and some harsh swear words."

"You must have taught her, right?"

Vincenzo nodded, greeted with a chuckle by Cha Young.

"Are you guys making fun of me in Korean? English, please!" Elena protest.

"Nothing," Vincenzo waved his hand.

Elena squinted at this Korean couple. But then she shrugged nonchalantly. She ordered her men to take the two traitors into her helicopter, which flew shortly after bringing the captives back to Russia.

Elena's aide handed Vincenzo two suitcases filled with money and gold bars, which Luca accepted.

"How's Dominic?" Ask Vincenzo.

"He's still in intensive care, but his consciousness has return.."

"Thanks God."

"Thanks for your help," Elena held out her hand.

Vincenzo shook her hand, "No need to thank me, Argus is my best friend. His family is my family too."

Elena turned to Cha Young. This time she didn't shake her hand, but hugged her.

"Thank you, Mrs Cassano."

"You're welcome," Cha Young patted Elena's back lightly.

"I'll go back," Elena said to both of them.

"Yes, be careful. Give my regrats to Argus and Dominic."

Elena and her aide got into the helicopter. Sge brought two helicopters that landed on a wide grass field. Vincenzo doesn't have a helipad, though he does have one helicopter.

Vincenzo helps tidy up Cha Young's hair which is messy due to the wind from the helicopter fan. Then he put his arm around Cha Young's shoulders, taking her to his helicopter.

"Let's go on a date."

.
.
.

Cha Young's dating dress:

To be continue...

.
.
.

By the way, the "storm" I meant yesterday wasn't this one. It's just heavy rain accompanied by strong winds 😂 there's another one that's bigger like a tsunami hehehe...
I'll write it soon.
I'll try as soon as possible, even though there are a few obstacles because on Friday I will do the 2nd covid vaccine. Maybe in about 1-2 weeks I will finish and upload them

Bonus clip Mafia Couple by Fullmoon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 1.6K 31
A blooming love story between two half broken souls brought together to complete each other. A well established and popular actor caught in his divor...
103K 5.2K 34
She was the lost peice of Kim family the biggest mafia gang whom the whole world feared. But sadly she wasn't with them, she was suffering bearing al...
12.7K 367 11
'𝙁𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤' '𝙕𝙞𝙖,𝙎𝙚𝙩 𝙊𝙛𝙛 𝙩𝙤 𝙆𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙖' '𝙎𝙞 𝘾𝙚𝙣𝙯𝙤' 𝘝𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘻𝘪𝘢 𝘊𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘰 𝘚𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘝𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘻𝘰 𝘊𝘢𝘴𝘴...
522K 16.6K 33
Quintessential Dynasty Series|| Book 1|Lorenzo Santini|| 18+ -An arranged marriage mafia romance- 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙜𝙪𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙝�...