The History Teacher Student/T...

Oleh WeHeart1Dxo

Harry Styles is your typical highschool popular Jock... Has loads of friends who include Zayn,Niall and Liam... Lebih Banyak

The History Teacher... (Larry Stylinson & Niam Horayne)
The Jock..
The Teacher..
After School Hours..
Hard To Get..
Getting Attention..
Pulling The Strings..
Getting The Party On..
Breathing, Holy Cow..
Take Me Home..
Let It All Hang Out..
Lets Get To Work..
Cannot Believe This..
Containing The Emotions..
We Have Something Against You..
Back To His Place..
Trouble Upstairs..
I Am In Over My Head..
Brains Have Other Ideas..
Stringing Him Along..
Get My In's..
Sweet Talking Your Mother..
Un used Voices..
Unbelievable..
Holy Cows..
Turning On The Sly..
Sweet Kiwi..
Thinking Of You..
Larry Jam Session..
Larry Fun..
Didn't See That One Coming..
Your My Lucky Strike..
You Know We Are Made..
I Won't Give Up..
Forever I'm Yours..
Your Irresistible..
Missing Him..
Attempting A PG Night..
Dear Darling..
Out Of The Closet..
Din Dins..
Can't Get Enough..
Coming Out..
Being The Better Boyfriend..
Emotions Set Off..
Forever..
You Started It..
Kiss Me..
Fun In The Bedroom..
Harry Has The Charm..
Water Makes Him Sexy..
Surprise..
A Thousand Years..
This Is Important..
Hazza's Support Crew..
He Lufs You..
Suck On That..
Harry Has The Swag..
Wedding Plans..
Impromptu Vows..
Truly, Madly, Deeply..
I Knew I Loved You..
Harrys Ass..
The House..
Tap that..
Today Is The Day..
The Tomlinson-Styles Family..
Hazza and Boo Get Some Action..
Kiddlywinks..
Hazza And BooBear..
Uncle Nialler and LiLi
Aiden and Lily's first day..
Eleanors Problems..
Big day for couples..
Ask The Character..
Everyone's In The Moment..
Loads Of Sass..
Secret Admirer..
Mixture of feelings..
Problems Occur..
Dominance..
Niam's Wedding..
Big Announcements
Family Time..
Harry's Day
Love Is Easy..
They Say Goodbye..
I NEED YOUR HELP.

Hazza and Boo Attempt Kid Shopping..

12.3K 320 172
Oleh WeHeart1Dxo

Hello Lovelies!!!

IF YOU HAVEN'T READ MY LAST UPDATE TODAY.... READ THAT FIRST! <3

*Firstly.... Picture of the kids room on the side so don't miss that!!! If you want a pic of the kiddliewinks go in the last chapter....

*Secondly... YOU GUYS ACTUALLY GOT THE VOTES AND COMMENTS WOO! So here is you're update! Again if you get 20 votes and 16 comments in the next few hours I will write another update! :D I am in a generous mood! <3 <3

*Thirdly... Still doing dedications! So don't forget to Comment!! <3 <3 My Dedication goes tooooo... Drum roll please... Jokes! @SammyFranco

Comment Mentions....

@xTrueDirectionerx - Amazing comments every single time always mentioned or gets a dedication! Much love to you! 

@BiggestNiallanator69 - You are my wattpad wife and have supported this book from the start! <3

@MorgannHorann - Comments on every chapter! Thanks lovelie!

@ncisfan12k - You're comments make me smile! <3

@ccoolleeyy - For your questions and cute comments <3

@Carrotlover3954 - Cute comment!! <3

I Might aswell give you all a shoutout your comments are amazing SO MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL!

*Fourthly.. Larry Stylinson are Grape Growing With WeHeart1Dxo and THT Readers... HAHA That was my fav one so far! SO PUT IT IN YOUR COMMENT! FROM NOW ON if you don't add that then I won't give you a mention or Dedication... Well only for this one because I love it so much!

*Fifthly... I love you all and Thanks so much for you're support it means shit loads if you haven't figured! So go vote and comment for another chapter tonight <3 <3 <3 xxxx

Harry POV

We pulled up at don't laugh, Mothers are Us.... Awkward but they have the best sales. "Quick who is the mother in our relationship?" 

"Probably me I mean I was bridezilla"

"Good point if they ask you, you are mumma Hayley you just are a trans"

"What the fuck Louis we don't need to be woman to go into the shop...DICK" I pushed him before heading in the shop. WOOAH this is like kids heaven there is everything you would need for your kid. Thankfully we brought the 4 wheel drive. "Hi there welcome to Mothers are woo hi guys" I looked at the lady she seemed generally shocked. "Do you not normally get dads in here?" She laughed. "Not really what can I do for you?"

I followed the lady around we picked out two beds one with a blue an Orange headboard for Aiden and a purple one for Lily. Louis and I picked out some boxes one in orange and another in blue which contained toys for africa with teddys and dolls for Lily and Trains and aeroplanes and that kind of thing for Aiden. We decided on an Orange and Purple theme, Silly we know but they are our kids favourite colours. 

"So Lou we have beds,toys now we need clothing bedding and probably some high chairs for feeding and a potty oh my god, what a list" 

Louis and I rushed around the same store for another 30 minutes. "I hope Aiden and Lily like all this" we both laughed at the amount of stuff we brought. "Ready for some Kid room decorating tonight Lou?" 

"Yep, It will be fun" Louis paid for the stuff. "I need to find a job to help pay for this stuff" Louis pecked my lips. "I have enough money to care for us for now but you start looking for a job when you want to" 

"Sorry to interupt but the guys are loading it into the truck and will follow you to your place" 

"Thanks for all you're help"

"You're welcome, good luck guys" 

Louis and I jumped in the car feeling pretty estatic I mean who wouldn't be. We just spent 1 hour in a kid shop buying stuff for our kids. The truck followed us all the way home. "Lou did you get some kids books and cd's?" I suddenly panicked we need stuff to play in the car.

"Harry babe breathe I got everything" I got out of the car and headed to the door and left Louis guiding the truck in. "Zayn,Liam we need your help unloading stuff. Niall you weakling you can look after the kids" 

"I would be really shitty with you about calling me a weakling but hey I get to stay with you're kids"

"NIALL LANGUAGE!"

"Uhh sorry!" 

Zayn,Liam,Louis and I unloaded the truck. We all did shifts taking stuff up and into one of the rooms. "Phew you guys really went to town with the stuff didn't you?" Zayn poked us. "Shut up it has to be perfect for our kids"

"I hope you don't mind Perrie's coming over to meet the little ones" 

"No more the merrier"

Louis POV

"Right shall we get decorating?" I looked at the boys. 

"Daddy!" I picked Lil up. "Yes sweetpea?"

"Your a shower of cunts" I looked at Lily then placed her down. 

"NIALL!!!!" harry and I both screamed running after him.

"I'm sorry, I can't help being irish" Niall squirmed underneath us as we tickled him. "I swear if you teach her any of your language we won't let her spend time with uncle Niall" 

"Ok,Ok Sorry!" 

"Now keep an eye on them while we decorate the room" I scoulded letting Niall sit up.

'Knock,Knock'

"It's open" Harry shouted. 

"Were are these munchkins of yours?" Perrie scanned the room. 

"Hello sweetie what's your name?" Lily beamed up at Perrie the first lady she has seen for a while. "Lily" Perrie picked her up and gently tickled her. "Hi Lily I'm Perrie I date Zayn"

Harry got up and walked over to them, "Lily this is Aunty Perrie and she is with Uncle Zayn" Zayn put his arm around Perrie. "Aww isn't she gorgeous" Perrie handed Zayn Lily. "Little man what's your name?" 

"Aiden, Hi Aunty Perrie" Aiden hugged her leg. "Why do you have such gorgeous kids?" 

"I'm not sure?" I replied.

"Alright let's get this kids room decorated" Perrie trudged up the stairs with all of us but Niall and the kids in tow. "I know how this works so everyone follow my lead"

--------

"Jesus thanks Perrie it looks amazing" I patted her back.

"Don't mention it, as long as I get to be the cool Aunt who spends loads of money on them that's fine"

"they couldn't have a better Aunt Per" Haz hugged her.

"Zayn and I best be off we have dinner reservations, We will come visit tomorrow" Harry and I hugged them both and we headed down stairs. "Say bye to Aunty and Uncle Perrie and Zayn" 

"Bye Aunty Perrie" Aiden gave her a hug.

"Bye" Lily chirped from where she was playing dolls with Niall. "Doesn't Niall look cute playing dolls with Lily?" 

"Daddy!" Aiden ran over and Harry picked him up and spun him around. "Hey little man, having fun?"

"Yes I am" Harry kissed his cheek. I want to cry, Harry seems so good with Aiden and Lily. 

"Daddy LouLou" Lily attempted to run over to me. "Careful lil don't fall over" I picked her up cooing at her. "We will see you lads tomorrow" Liam and Niall waved. "BYE!" Lily kind of shouted in a high pitch voice. "Inside voices Lil" I played with her curls, Man both our kids have curls like Harry. "Alright who want's dinner?" Harry carried Aiden in and placed him on his high chair and I placed Lil in the matching one but in purple. "Me"

"Meeee" Aiden slurred. 

"Alright Lou will you help me make some dinner?"

"Of course babe"

Again if you get 20 votes and 16 comments in the next few hours I will write another update! :D I am in a generous mood! <3 <3 JUST REMINDING YOU ALL! Don't forget to add... Larry Stylinson Are Grape Growing with WeHeart1Dxo and THT Readers if you didn't read my authors note.... LOVE YOU ALL SO GO VOTE AND COMMENT! xx

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

756K 17.1K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.8K 78 10
Ν‘Ν™Ν˜β˜…ππ‘πŽπ™πŽππ„ π—¦π—˜π—₯π—˜π—‘π——π—œπ—£π—œπ—§π—¬ (𝗻.) 𝗳𝗢𝗻𝗱𝗢𝗻𝗴 π˜€π—Όπ—Ίπ—²π˜π—΅π—Άπ—»π—΄ 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 π˜„π—Άπ˜π—΅π—Όπ˜‚π˜ 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗢𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 π—Άπ˜ ...
572K 22K 77
"fuck yourself.....and let me watch" β€’β€’β€’ "Lock her up in the torture chamber but do not lay a finger on her, she is my hostage and mine only" Jungkoo...
599K 31.6K 51
What happens when you're just trying to breathe before you get knocked into a manhwa you read for the plot. The plot? I meant for the mc. One second...