Missing Him..

Hey Guys! I GOT MY QUOTA! 10 Comments and 12 VOTES YAYY thank you all! <3 So the same again for the next chapter! <3

Harry POV

Mum and I finished the shopping within record time, I hate food shopping to be completly honest but you know the whole time all I could think about was one day if I move in with Lou we could go food shopping together aww like a couple. I get goosebumps just thinking about him and his sex hair and his gorgeous smile, I could go on for days,months or years even?

"Harry get out of that dream and help me" I laughed mum was attempting to be stroppy. "You said that last time" she was rushing around flustered. "Well then do something about it" I grabbed her and placed her on the couch. I will make dinner you go do what you want and be ready in 30 mins. I rushed around the kitchen i am thinking of making roast for dinner, a nice lamb roast with mint sauce hmm sounds good. I turned up the music and had a little dance around to Gangnam style what a great song.

Beep, Beep ooh the lamb is ready. I set the table with the roast potato's, veges and drinks. Just a dinner for mum and I how nice. "Mum dinners ready" I heard her moving around upstairs, "Coming sweetie, have you set up for 3?" I panicked, "3 what!?" Shit I began rushing to the kitchen to grab another plate. "Sorry sweet I invited someone around" If only mum would let me invite Lou round.

Mum came down the stairs and placed herself at the table, "Shouldn't we wait for this..." Ding Dong. "There is your guest mum" she just shook her head and pointed to the door. "Can you grab it for me?" Why does she always do this expect me to cook dinner and get the door. I opened the door and suddenly felt dizzyness ripple through my body. "What The?" I felt lips press up against mine. "Excuse me! I have a boyfriend you know!!!" I grumped and finally opened my eyes.  

Louis POV

"LOUEEEH!" Harry re-entered my arms. "Guess who?" I grabbed a hug. "Did you miss me Haz?" he grabbed my waist and pulled me inside. "Of course I did!" Harry ran over to his mum. "Thank you thank you thank you" she just smiled, "I know you were missing him and you kept zoning out in what i believe were Louis dreams, aww young love" 

I cannot believe Harry's mum she is such a trooper. "Thanks for inviting me Mrs Styles" she interupted me, "Please call me Anne" I sat down in the seat next to Harry and grabbed his hand under the table giving it a squeeze. We had a lovely dinner, Alright Harry up to bed. Harry pulled me into the kitchen placing a kiss on my lips. "I wish you could stay tonight Lou" I just laughed obviously Anne didn't tell him. "I wish I wasn't staying tonight" I winked at him.

"Your STAYING?!" I just smiled at him. "Of course I am, you need to get a streatcher out for me though I told your mum I would camp on the floor in your room" he just pulled me in for another hug. "I can't believe how much mum likes you Lou god dammit who wouldn't your so sexy" "NO SEX IN THE kiTCHEN!" Harrys mum yelled we both just blushed and laughed as re appeared in the dining room. "Off you go, please no nonsence tonight boys" Harry gave his mother a hug as he grabbed my hand leading me to his room.

He shut the door which gave me time to plan my attack. I shoved Harry up against the door a little harder than I had planned and let my lips do the work. His hands were roaming my hair while mine were working to push us closer together. my tongue slid across his lip and he was planning to tease but he couldn't because I squeezed that sexy ass of his. We just chilled there making out but before I knew it I was seriously out of breath. I pulled back and placed my forehead on his. "I love you Haz" he just looked up and gently pecked my lips "I love you too" 

Thanks all! The same rules apply well not rules but yeah THANKS FOR THE 10 comments and 12 votes! Yay please can i have the same again? thanks all <3