Uncle Nialler and LiLi

Hey Loves!!!

*Firstly... I AM SOOOOOOOO SORRY! School has been a biarch and I just haven't had time to do an update!

*Secondly... SOrry guys couldn't do a dedication because the fact I shouldn't be on the internet right now so I am being sneaky and stealing the internet for this update!!

*Thirdly... Your comments are amazing full stop but COME ON! 12 comments last chapter! That is seriously slack!!!

*Fourthly... I won't be updating till this chapter gets 16 comments and 22 votes so go hard :)

*Fifthly... Adding to your comment Larry Stylinson Are Strawberry Sucking with WeHeart1Dxo and THT Readers (The History Teacher, for those who didn't know)

*Sixthly... I love you all and should really go before I get told off! Sorry this chappie sucks all of you! :/ <3 xxx

Louis POV

"God Lou hurry up" Harry was snarling while honking the horn of the car. "Oh shut up Haz, just cause I'm getting old" I poked my tongue out at him. "Come on daddy" Lily whined. "Oh alright sweetpea i'm coming" I pretended to run while kind of running in slow mo? You know what I mean?

"I wanna get icecream dad" Aiden hissed. "Yeah dad I want a big icecream" Niall whined pretending to be my kid. "God Niall your such a handful" I got in the car beside Harry. "Next stop is?" 

"ICECREAM" Everyone yelled. "Jesus you lot are gonna blow my ear drums" Harry scoulded before winking at everyone. "The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round the wheels on the bus go round and round all day long" Niall began singing with Lily and Aiden and probably Liam joining in. I rolled my eyes before having a laugh with Harry.

"I love ya babycakes" I rested my hand on top of his while our hands were placed on the gear stick. "Aw, I love you too LouBear" We drove in silence apart from Niall starting some very pointless songs. Harry pulled into a park and we slowly got out. I opened the door, "Everyone out?" I heard nothing then realised Niall had swept both the kids up and was running into the shop with Liam trailing behind.

"God they are gonna end up just like uncle Niall" I chuckled while entwining my hand with Harrys. "Yeah well as long as Niall doesn't let them get fat I don't mind" Harry winked. "I HEARD THAT!" Niall yelled back flipping us off. "NIALL" Harry and I scoulded. "I have to begin to question his words and actions around our kids Haz!" 

"Yeah I agree with you on that one" Harry and I wandered in the shop. "Daddy,Daddy,Daddy look" Aiden held up an icecream with sprinkles on the top and a flake. "Uncle Leeeyum brought it for me" Aiden beamed while munching down his icecream" Lily also showed us her amazing icecream that was pretty identical to Aiden's. "Are you trying to rot their teeth Niall" Harry growled.

"Harry live a little, it's one friking icecream" The lady gave Niall his triple scooped icecream with sprinkles and chocolate and whatever else he wanted on top. "Thanks for treating them icecreams Li" I smiled at him. "No worries, It's exciting being able to treat your kids" Liam smiled before walking off to the kids with his normal sized icecream. 

Harry POV

"Do you wanna share a sundae Haz?" I smiled. "I'd love to Lou" Louis and I headed over with the sundae to join Niall,Liam and the kids. "That's not enough to feed both of you" Niall scoulded. "We aren't serious icecream munchers like you Ni, there is a thing called sharing. You obviously wouldn't know about it" I sassed back before winking at Louis. "My baby can be a sass, I like it" Louis had pride in his voice. I then jumped because Louis squeezed my ass. "Jesus!"

Louis winked. "couldn't help it" I rolled my eyes before grabbing a spoonful of icecream and feeding it to him. "That is so cute" Liam spoke before looking at Niall lovingly. "Don't look at me like that Li, I ain't sharing my icecream" Aww Niall gave Liam the chop. "You know I still love you Li but I will never share my icecream" Liam just chuckled before carrying on eating.

"Ready to start school tomorrow kids?" I questioned. They both shook their heads, "Aww it's alright if you ever get scared go find Daddy Louis or even Uncle Zayn,Niall,Liam or Perrie they will help you" I smiled hoping to ease the nerves. "Don't worry I'll fight the bullies" Liam squeezed their shoulders, we make such a cute deformed family.