hatered - from hate to obbess...

By vaishnavirai39

life becomes very tough when u have nobody beside u to love u ...n everybody around you only shows their hat... More

preface
character's intro
1
chapter_2
chapter-3
chapter_4
chapter -5
chapter -6
chapter -7
chapter-8
chapter -9
chapter-10
chapter -11
chapter -12
chapter - 13
chapter -14
chapter -15
chapter -16
chapter -17
chapter -18
chaper -19
chapter -20
chapter-21
chapter -22
chapter -23
chapter -24
note..
chapter -25
chapter -26
chapter - 27
chapter -28
chapter -29
chapter -30
chapter -31
chapter -32
chapter - 33
chapter -34
chapter - 35
chapter -36
chapter - 37
chapter -38
chapter - 39
chapter -40
chapter -41
chapter -42
chapter _43
chapter -44
chapter-45
chapter -46
chapter -47
chapter-48
chapter-49
chapter -50
chapter -51
chapter-52
chapter -53
chapter - 54
chapter -55
chapter-56
chapter -57
chapter-59
chapter-60
chapter _61
chapter-62
chapter -63
chapter -64
chapter -65
chapter -66
chapter -67

chapter-58

3.1K 320 220
By vaishnavirai39

after having food with the hand of his lady love vansh tries to feed her but riddhima turns her face....

riddhima , have it vansh spoke...

riddhima shakes her head in denial...

now what happened ???...why are you  not eating ???...vansh asks...

because i don't want to talk you ...

vansh cups her face and made her look at him....

now what i did riddhima ??...why are you angry....

you are not a good person vansh ,you are very bad i hate you .....

her words broke his heart , he knew whatever was she saying she meant that ...and he couldn't stand with her hate ....

i know i m a very bad person , many time i hurt you .....i am sorry for my every single mistake .....but trust me whatever i said before it was just words i never meant that never .......plz just one chance riddhima ....just one chance......vansh requested with teary eyes.....

tears came into her eyes .....

i m not angry for whatever you said ...but you supported your sister after knowing what she tried to do with me at shaheer's party... I won't forgive you .....never ....how could you support your sister in her wrong doing ...you didn't thought about my dignity ....i even can't imagine what would have been happened if chaser would have not been saved me she barely completed her sentence when vansh hugged her tightly.....

now vansh came to know why she hate him ...she hates him because she thinks he supported ishani but it was not true he never supported her ...it was ishani who filled lies in  his mind against riddhima and that day too she lied him ....but yes, he couldn't blame ishani .....it was only him who never saw innocence in riddhima , it was him who trusted ishani ....it was him who never tried to find truth... whatever his sister said he believed blindly .......it was his mistake and he has to rectify all his mistakes ......

i know riddhima , i am a jerk , an idiot , a fool and what not ....i should have not trusted ishani ...she lied me that you talked about her character , she said because of you i went in coma and lost my father , but i can't blame her it was all my fault ...i didn't use my mind whatever she said i believed everything without using my mind i never tried to understand you ....i couldn't see your innocence i m sorry ....i m ready for every punishment .....punish me plz ....but forgive me .....vansh said while hugging her....

riddhima listened him carefully and then asked ....

you had not supported ishani ??...then why you said ....whatever ishani  said was right ....

because ishani narrated me another story....she never mentioned about her plan do you really think i can stoop this low...i will support her in her sinful act ...never infact after knowing truth i threw her out of my mansion ..... trust me i never supported her ....this time he spoke in extreme anger....

riddhima broke their hug and looks at him ....

whatever you said is truth ???.....

what do you think riddhima....

well after my accident when i came back to vr mansion i didn't see ishani there it means you are not lying.....

this time  vansh didn't say anything and looks to other direction....

here , riddhima hugs him while saying i m sorry vansh , i should have trusted you ...somewhere i felt that you can't do that but the other part of mine was always stronger and i blamed you for the thing which you never did.....

you were right at your place...i deserve she cutted him in between and asks.....

why you hate me vansh ....riddhima asks in cracked voice...

i don't hate you ,i never did...it was just my anger and i considered it as hate.....i love you soo much ....and just look at yourself nobody can hate you ....

but you used to say you hate me ...and why were you angry upon me what i did ???....

i was angry because ishani lied me ....that because of you i went in coma and i lost my father ....i was not with him when he needed me the most...and i blamed you for this....

riddhima broke their hug and looks at him , he had  tears in his eyes...she wipes his tears ....

don't cry vansh, nowadays you became a cry baby she says and laughs cutely....

vansh becomes so happy after seeing her laugh ....,. suddenly something strike in his mind and he asks...

do you hate me riddhima ????...

nope , why would i hate you ...you know you are my bestest friend....i ..like you soooo much .....

vansh was so shocked to react anything his eyes widened in shock ...

but somehow he manages to ask her...

what did you just say....but unfortunately riddhima forgot...

she didn't reply him and starts saying something else .....

you know vansh ,your sister ishani she hates me so much and her friend what is her name ??....n..ne whats her name she asks while keeping her hand on her head and tries to rembember her name....

neha her name is neha vansh spoke ....

riddhima Angrily looks at him ...o yes yes...how can you forget her name , she is your best friend ...you like her so much ...you give her so much importance then why will you forget her name ....she says with teary eyes....

no no riddhima you wanted to say something and forgot her name thats why i helped you so that you could complete your sentence thats it....

don't lie vansh you are just like other men ...you can't get satisfy with one girl .... offcourse after all she is your best friend how can you forget your best friend ...you will forget me ..you will forget my name ...who i m to you ...i m nothin to you ... you have many other girls in your life ...why will you want me beside you .....

this time vansh literally wanted to bang his head why he made her remember neha's name .....

riddhima try to understand , you are most important women in my life....i don't have any other girl in my life except you ...

here riddhima turns her face with teary eyes ...

he listened her sobs and keeps his hand upon his head ....now he don't know... how will he rectify his this mistake....

she moves in his arms to get up but he tighten his grip on her waist so that he could stop her to get up....

leave me , go and keep you best friend with you not me.....i m nobody to you she says sobbing....

no i won't let you go ...and yes i have kept my best friend close ... because its only you who is my best friend ....riddhima you were saying something about ishani and her friend what is her name ....this time he acted....

you forgot her name.... riddhima asks...

yes , i don't know her name ...what was her name ??...

riddhima laughs and says....

good you forgot her name , no need to remember any girl's name ok....

he nods his head in yes...

well  her name is neha...neha sharma she says with irritated face ....

ohhh , i forgot her name he acted ....

she again laughs cutely and gives a peck on his cheek ....vansh looks at her lovingly while she was playing with his hair thats when maria came and handed him his phone which he left in hall ..... it was angre's call

riddhima observes the scenario carefully ...when maria handed him his phone their hand touched accidentally ......here riddhima thinks ...

vansh is ignoring her and giving importance to another girl which didn't go well with riddhima before vansh could keep his phone on his ear riddhima snatches it from his hand and threw it air when it touches floor his phone got broke into  pieces....

you jerk , you are ignoring me for that girl and you were very desperate to talk the person who called you....just tell me who  called you ...it was a girl right ...you cheated me ......and here you are touching her hand ...you were enjoying her touch ....m i right ????....

no mam its not like that , maria tries to make her  understand .....

you just shutup i m talking to my husband ...oh so here you are allowed to interfere in our matter ....right vansh???... offcourse she is your favourite staff afterall...

vansh  looks at her with scared face ....now he couldn't say anything he just shakes his head in denial ....

wait wait , all staffs are girls here .. i never saw any male staff inside your mansion....now i get it she snaps angrily .....

vansh wipes sweat beads from his head which just formed after riddhima's actions....

no riddhima nothing is like that...male staffs are not allowed inside our mansion because you are here .....trust me you are the only girl in my life ....you  are the first and last girl in my life....vansh spoke

riddhima got up from her place before he could understand anything she threw one jug water on his face after that she takes a water bottle and spilled whole water upon him....while he sitted there like a statue.....

here , riddhima comes towards him and rubs the same hand which got touched by maria while saying....

don't you dare to give importance to any other girl ....m i clear ???....

vansh was happy that finally she is showing her rights on him ...but the way she was showing her rights was horrible ...

m i clear vansh she asks again....

he nods his head in yes.....

thats like a good boy she says while patting his cheek .....

and from now on you won't talk any other girl i don't care they are staff or any random girl or your business partner .....just keep it straight in your head ......

thats it for today's episode.....hope you all will like it ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 365 18
I will not give description peep in the story to know. Β©ALL RIGHT RESERVED. cover by Riansh295641.
139K 9.8K 40
(Poor Grammar) They hated each other from first sight. But unexpectedly the Destin tie them for... Forever??
11.2K 1K 9
A short story (SS) on Riansh. When two lovers separate and things change between them, will love bring them close again? Will love find its lost pa...
53.5K 1.7K 12
A short story on riansh parting there ways after vansh doesn't recognise riddhima anymore .