Zero | BNHA X OC (SLOW UPDATE...

By CrescentRWBY

"Why I want to be a hero...? What kind of hero I want to be...? I... I... I'm not sure myself... I don't know... More

Chapter 1 (S1)
Chapter 2
Sleeping Kuuga
Chapter 3
Kuuga and Jiro
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (S2)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
not a chapter
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (S3)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
New chapter?
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Thanks for 2k
Chapter 35
Ehhh
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Dot
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Sayo: "Yoohoo!
🎞Futari no Hero chapter 1🎞
🎞Futari no Hero Chapter 2🎞
🎞Futari no Hero chapter 3🎞
Zero: Q&A and Feedback section
🎞Futari no Hero Chapter 4🎞
...
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 (S4)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Announcement (important)
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Gear check!
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Notice
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (S5)
Surprise! (Special Chapter)
Status update (not a chapter)
Spoookyyyyy
...
How original
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Not a chapter update
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
In All of Our Hearts
Competitive Bowling (Zero OVA)
Chapter 68
Photo issues (not a chapter)
Chapter 69
Father's Day Special Chapter
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Plans and Curiosity
🎞 Zero: Heroes: Rising Chapter 1
Advanced happy new year
🎞 Zero: Heroes: Rising Chapter 2
New Art
🎞 Zero: Heroes: Rising Chapter 3
Meet the characters
🎞 Zero: Heroes: Rising Chapter 4

πŸ’žSave The World With Love!πŸ’ž

648 16 2
By CrescentRWBY

The scene opens up with Izuku standing with a panicking Kuuga, Sayo, and Annya in their Yellow Plus Ultra shirt as the logo of My Hero Academia is seen behind them.

Kuuga: "We need to go-!"

All Might, wearing the same Plus Ultra shirt, appeared in front of the camera, knocking the three off-screen as a loud crash was heard.

All Might: "I am here… wearing yellow to match Young Midoriya's!"

He jumps behind him, landing beside Izuku behind the table and presenting his shirt.

Izuku: "All Might, what's going on? Those of us in Class 1-A of U.A. High are supposed to be in the middle of our provisional licensing exam."

All Might: "That's right! Can't wait to find out what's going to happen next, right? But why don't we forget about that for now?"

Izuku: "Why?"

All Might: "You know, we have to save people, right? With love!"

Kuuga: (unseen) "Love sucks!"

Izuki: "Yeah, but why?"

All Might: (facepalms) "You're no good at this. You've gotta have fun while you can! Go beyond existing procedures!"

Izuku, All Might: "Plus Ultra!"

All Might: "This episode of "My Hero Academia" is a special story! We will bring you "Save The World With Love!" And now, let's start the opening!"

-----

The scene opens up to Arcane inside her office, typing away some information about drug-enhancing quirks and sending it to the police. Her office door opens, revealing Flash Bang with her hood down.

Flash Bang: "Hayami, a letter arrived."

Arcane: "From who?"

Flash Bang: "Aisaka technologies. We haven't opened it."

She hands her the letter, opening it and starts reading.

Arcane: "I-Expo on I-Island? I'm being invited…"

Flash Bang: "For what reason?"

Arcane: "Because we have a direct partnership with Aisaka tech… Huh?! The owners won't make it so they're asking me to go and bring their daughter?! These mad lads! I'm busy as well… Let me think of who to send instead. Kuuga is in his special class right now since he's still trying to avoid me."

-----

The scene opens up inside Class 1-A with only seven students: Uraraka, Iida, Tsuyu, Todoroki, Kuuga, Izuku, and Bakugo.

Aizawa: "We're running this course with a small number of students, holding it multiple times. This time, it's you seven. Just so you know, this will be harder than a regular class. Prepare yourselves."

Kuuga: (mentally) "Harder than the regular class?"

Tsuyu: (mentally) "I wonder what we'll do?"

Izuku: (mentally) "If we fail, will he threaten to expel us again?"

Aizawa: "In this class, you will fight and capture a hypothetical villain."

Uraraka, Izuku: (blushing) "It's a really hero-like class!"

Aizawa: "This should be obvious, but villains commit many different types of crimes. You all will go to the scene of a crime and determine what happened there, whether or not it was caused by a villain, whether or not you should fight, and train your ability to assess the situation and your ability to deal with the situation. Your special instructors will be…"

All Might suddenly appeared behind the classroom in his hero costume.

All Might: "I am here coming through the back door!"

Izuku: "All Might!"

Uraraka: "You're really muscular today, too! Muscle!"

All Might laughs as Aizawa is seen standing with Cementoss, Midnight, and Present Mic.

Aizawa: "It's not just All Might. Cementoss, Midnight, and Present Mic will also participate as special instructors. Now, let us begin the training. Everyone, meet at Ground Beta."

The scene changes to all of them wearing their hero costumes while peeking on the main street from an alleyway, where they witness a layout of a crime scene in front of a jewelry store.

Izuku: "I see cardboard cutouts of the police."

Iida: "This must be where the crime scene is."

Aizawa is seen standing behind the group.

Aizawa: "I will tell you the situation at the crime scene. There has beena villain attack at a jewelry store. The employees and customers have been taken hostage and everyone is barricaded inside. The number of villains and hostages is unknown. You all have been asked by the police as pro heroes to come and resolve the incident."

Iida raises his hand.

Iida: "Aizawa-sensei! The teachers inside the store playing the roles of hostages and villai-"

Aizawa: "I will not be answering questions. Verify the situation yourselves and resolve the case."

Everyone: "Yes, sir!"

Aizawa: "Then, let the capture training begin!"

-----

The scene changes back to Izuku, Uraraka, Tsuyu, and Iida peeking from the corner while Bakugo, Todoroki, and Kuuga stood behind them.

Iida: "Now, what should we do…?"

Izuku: "First, we need to see how many villains and hostages there are."

Bakugo: (scratches head) "Uraraka, you go."

Uraraka: "By myself?"

Bakugo: "If we all stream in, the villains'll notice. You can just look through that window."

Uraraka: "O-Okay, got it."

Tsuyu: "Isn't it dangerous?"

Kuuga: "I'll go with her. In case she gets spotted, I will also get a clear view of the villain's position, allowing me to make an instant capture."

Iida: "That could work."

Todoroki: "Then, we should distract the villains."

Kuuga: "Distraction by negotiation. Do it, Todoroki."

Todoroki nodded and brought out a phone, contacting the inside of the jewelry store. It picks up the call, revealing All Might's voice.

All Might: (phone) "Who's this? The police?"

Todoroki lowers the phone and looks at his classmates.

Todoroki: "All Might's playing a villain."

Todoroki raises the phone to his ear again.

Todoroki: "I'm a pro hero. You're the culprit, aren't you?"

All Might: (phone) "I wonder about that."

Todoroki: "Are the hostages safe?"

All Might: (phone) "I wonder."

Kuuga: "Let's start recon."

Kuuga walks near the end of the alleyway and peeks through the main street. Izuku shows both of his hands at Uraraka.

Izuku: "Tell us how many villains are on your right hand, and how many hostages are on your left."

Uraraka: "Okay!"

Todoroki: "Release the hostages. You can tell me your demands."

Kuuga: "Let's go, Uraraka."

She nods as she uses her zero gravity on herself while Kuuga sneaks through the street, using his black mist to help him climb the building and onto a platform, meeting Uraraka on top of it.

Kuuga: "Let's have a look."

Kuuga peeks through the window, to see All Might in a villain-looking costume while holding up his phone, negotiating with Todoroki. On the other hand, Midnight, Present Mic, and Cementoss are seen in normal-looking clothes and are tied up by the glass counters.

Todoroki: (phone) "But first, tell me about the hostages. Is anyone injured?"

All Might: "Someone will be if you all keep taking your sweet time! Hurry up and disappear!"

Kuuga pulls down his scarf and sighs.

Kuuga: "One villain seen, three hostages are seen inside the premises."

He pulls up his scarf half-up his face as Uraraka faces the group from the alleyway while raising 1 finger on her right hand, and raising three on her left.

Izuku: "One villain, three hostages."

Iida whispers.

Iida: "Uraraka, stand by there!"

Kuuga looks down to see All Might about to peek through the glass door. He quickly got up and signalled all of them to hide behind the corner.

Izuku: "Hide! It's All Migh- I mean, the villain."

Todoroki: "He's checking to see if we've left."

Tsuyu: "Everyone, make sure you hide well. If he sees us, the hostages will be in danger."

Iida: "What should we do? Should we go around to the back of the store?"

Bakugo had enough and grew impatient.

Bakugo: "This is stupid!"

Izuku: "Kacchan?!"

Iida: "Bakugo, don't tell me-?!"

Todoroki: "You're planning on charging straight in?"

Bakugo: "Of course!"

Bakugo walks towards the main street.

Bakugo: "While I'm firing off explosions at that damn villain, you guys go save the hostages or something!"

Tsuyu: "You're being too impetuous, Bakugo."

Bakugo: "What are you saying? This is our chance while he's by the window."

Kuuga is seen focusing on All Might.

Kuuga: "All right, I'll restrain the villain with my mist, then we can enter and perform a smooth arrest-!"

Explosions are heard as he and Uraraka saw Bakugo flying towards the window. They also saw the others following by running through the main street

Kuuga: "That idiot!"

Bakugo: "Damn it, I won't let you have the hostages!"

Bakugo blasts through the window, engulfing the interior of the building in smoke.

Iida: "Oh, no! Hurry!"

They all entered the building, only to be met with a "dead" villain. Uraraka and Kuuga jumped down, meeting with everyone.

Kuuga: "What was that?!"

Uraraka: "Did he die from Bakugo's explosion?"

Bakugo: "It wasn't that strong! Anyway, weren't you two watching from up there?!"

Kuuga: "We did, until you went brawl over brains and blasted the window of the place, covering the whole place in smoke! Pretty smart move, Bakugo. Very number one material."

Kuuga leans at Bakugo's direction, pointing at his own brain. The possum just clicked his tongue and looked away.

Kuuga: "Anyways, is the villain really dead?"

Tsuyu: (nods) "Kero."

Todoroki points at a blood-stained combat knife.

Todoroki: "The murder weapon is this knife covered in blood."

Iida: "The scene of the crime was surrounded by police, so if we assume that no one went in or out… Then whoever killed the villain…"

Kuuga: "Is possibly among the hostages."

Izuku: "Wait, Iida, Kiriu. It's too soon to decide that. Let's listen to what the hostages have to say first."

Tsuyu: "He's right. We need to know what happened at the scene."

Kuuga: "Let's start interrogating, then."

-----

Cementoss was the first to speak...

Cementoss: "I am an employee of this jewelry store. I was threatened by the villain who suddenly appeared and after I gave him the jewels, he tied me up with a rope."

Followed by Midnight…

Midnight: "I came to buy some accessories, but when I came in, the villain was here and he caught me when I was still too surprised to do anything."

Then Present Mic…

Present Mic: "Yo, I came to find an engagement ring, yo, for my girl, and then the villain appeared! He hit me with a lariat, and I was knocked out, yo!"

Todoroki looks at Cementoss.

Todoroki: "When the villain came, was he inside the store?"

Cementoss: "Yes, he was. He was knocked unconscious and didn't wake up for a while."

Kuuga looks at Midnight.

Kuuga: "I see. When you came into the store, were the two of them here?"

Midnight: "I didn't look when I came in, but when he was tying me up, I saw the two of them had been made to sit in different parts of a store."

Kuuga looks at Todoroki.

Kuuga: "It appears there are no discrepancies on everything they said."

Todoroki nods at him.

Izuku: "Excuse me, but may we see inside your wallets?"

-----

Izuku and Uraraka are seen holding two separate wallets.

Izuku: "How's it look inside Midnight's?"

Uraraka: "There are a bunch of credit cards."

Izuku: "Present Mic's is full, too. They both had enough funds to buy jewelry."

Uraraka: "Yeah."

Bakugo: "The damn villain was killed. The culprit is one of them!"

Todoroki: "And the motive?"

Bakugo: "Huh? The stolen jewelry, of course!"

Kuuga: "If it's the stolen jewelry, the murder of a villain in an area surrounded by heroes and police is a ballsy move. Too reckless. A dead give away."

Tsuyu: "Kero. Wasn't it a little too reckless to kill the villain right here? They'd be obvious suspects."

Todoroki: "Besides, the villain was holding the jewelry. No one took them."

Tsuyu: "If the motive wasn't theft, then…"

Uraraka: "Maybe some kind of internal conflict?"

Izuku: "If there were two villains… And during the attack, they argued over how to split the loot or something… So in retaliation-"

Tsuyu: "If that were the case, then the hostages should've heard the conversation."

Kuuga: "I personally believe that this is a one-man job, and the murder of the villain is either done by the villain himself or by one of the hostages."

Todoroki: "We need to confirm first."

Present Mic: "I didn't hear anything like that, yo!"

Cementoss: "I didn't, either."

Midnight: "Me, neither."

Todoroki: "Was the villain alone?"

Cementoss: "Yes."

Iida enters the main room, closing the door behind him.

Iida: "I looked in every corner of the store, but there's no exit, and all the windows were closed! There's no doubt that he was acting alone."

Uraraka: "Then the culprit must be here-"

Midnight: "I didn't do it!"

Cementoss: "I didn't, either!"

Present Mic: "It wasn't me, yo! I swear, yo!"

Tsuyu: "Wouldn't it be best to tell the police the situation and leave it to them?"

Iida: "You do have a point."

Uraraka: "But it's frustrating, since we know the culprit is here…"

Bakugo starts producing small explosions on his palms.

Bakugo: "Then… We should just make them confess!"

Todoroki: "Bakugo!"

Iida: "Stop that!"

Kuuga: "That isn't in the regulations! That way of interrogation will get us apprehended!"

Tsuyu: "If you do that, then the police will arrest you."

Bakugo: "I know that!"

Kuuga: "Then why are you planning on doing it?!"

They all remained silent before Bakugo looked at Izuku.

Bakugo: "Hey, damn Deku. You've thought of something, haven't you?"

Izuku: "Yeah, something's been bothering me."

Todoroki: "What?"

Kuuga: "Say it."

Izuku: "Why did the villain barricade himself in the jewelry store? Right? Because if he was after the jewelry, then he should've escaped right after he stole them. So then, why?"

Cementoss: "That's because while I was putting the jewelry into the bag like he ordered me to, the police arrived."

Uraraka: "Did you call them?"

Cementoss: "It wasn't me."

Kuuga: "Are there alarms triggered automatically in the store?"

Cementoss: "No."

Iida: "Someone from outside the store saw it and called the police…"

Izuku: "If that's the case, then the one who called was…"

Kuuga: "Midnight."

They all looked at her.

Izuku: "Midnight, it was you, wasn't it?"

Midnight: "M-Me?!"

Izuku: "Because you were the only one to come in after the villain entered."

Iida: "Wait a minute, Midoriya."

Bakugo: "Idiot, don't make it worse. Why would the person who called the police come inside to get caught on purpose?!"

Izuku: "That's because… That's because I think that was the reason why the villain barricaded himself. Midnight, you knew the villain before this, didn't you? On top of that, you knew that he committed crimes. Knowing ahead of time that he was going to rob a jewelry store, you called the police right after he attacked. And then, before the police arrived… you entered the jewelry store yourself. The villain was shaken to see an acquaintance appear, but he also understood your real intention. Even so, the villain continued the robbery, tying you up… While he was doing that, the police arrived, and he was forced to barricade himself."

Kuuga: "That took a huge turn… but the dots seem to connect a bit."

Midnight: "Wh-Why would I need to do a thing like that-?"

Izuku: "Isn' because you wanted to stop him? The villain. No matter how many times you tried to convince him to stop, he wouldn't. That's why you acted in a way to get the villain caught by the police."

Uraraka: "Wait, Deku. Even if things happened the way you said, why was the villain killed?"

Todoroki: "She just wanted to stop the villain, right?"

Iida: "Yeah, that's right. She doesn't have the motive to kill him."

Izuku: "Yeah, she has no motive. That's why the villain… isn't among them."

Iida: "What did you say?"

Uraraka: "What do you mean, Deku?"

Tsuyu: "Could it have been…"

Todoroki: "... what Kiriu said. Suicide?"

Kuuga: "It's most likely. But we cannot confirm for now."

Izuku: "After figuring out Midnight's intention, he still thought to escape. But because we pro heroes, came to the scene…"

Iida: "He resigned himself to his fate and committed suicide?"

Izuku: "That's not it. This is what the villain was thinking: If I get caught, then my relationship with Midnight might be exposed. If that happened, then a dark shadow would fall over her life. That's why the villain… sealed his mouth with his own hands. Midnight didn't tell us the truth because she realized he was thinking as he gave up his life for her."

Midnight breaks down and collapses to the floor.

Izuku: "That's why she couldn't say anything."

Uraraka: "Deku… were Midnight and the villain…?"

Izuku nods.

Kuuga: "This made a bigger turn… This gotta be a joke."

Tsuyu: "That's so sad. Midnight was trying to save the villain because she loved him…"

Iida: "And the villain was trying to save Midnight because he loved her."

Todoroki: "For that to end like this… How ironic."

Izuku: "This is the truth behind the villain jewelry store attack."

Bakugo: (mentally) "What the hell is this joke?"

Aizawa walks in through the broken door.

Aizawa: "Okay, that's it."

Midnight got up from the floor with a grin.

Midnight: "Oh, that was so fun!"

Everyone: (mentally) "She's back to herself already?!"

Aizawa: "Thanks, you three. You can go back now."

The three pro heroes began to leave.

Present Mic: "How was my acting?"

Cementoss: "It was a little over-the-top…"

Aizawa: "Midoriya."

Izuku: "Yes, sir."

Aizawa: "Your deductions were exactly the same as the scenario we prepared for this. The villain cut himself with his own knife. Good job getting all the way here from wondering why the villain barricaded himself."

Uraraka: "Oh, Mr. Aizawa is praising you!"

Iida: "Good job, Midoriya!"

Izuku: "Thanks…"

Aizawa: "But, you guys overlooked one major thing."

Everyone: "Huh?"

Aizawa: "Therefore, your score for this capture training is… Zero points."

Everyone: "What?!"

Bakugo: "What's the meaning of this?!"

Aizawa: "Look."

They look at All Might's supposed location to see only blood stains on the floor.

Uraraka: "What?"

Izuku: "The villain's corpse is gone!"

Everyone: "He's alive…!"

They ran outside to see All Might running away.

All Might: "I'm fleeing towards freedom!"

Kuuga: "I thought you confirmed he was dead?!"

Aizawa: "All of you were under the assumption that the villain was a corpse and didn't tie him up, so you lose. You didn't follow through the end. Didn't you notice when All Might gave you a hint while he was playing the villain? When Asui tickled him…"

Tsuyu: (stunned) "Kero!"

Aizawa: "He reacted, didn't he? Corpses do not move. He was alive. That's it for this time's special class. Dismissed!"

Izuku: "No…"

Bakugo: "That's dirty!"

Kuuga: "We've been fooled big time."

Iida: "Wait a minute. If the villain is still alive, then he pretended to kill himself but was looking for a chance to escape, right?"

Tsuyu: "Midnight misunderstood and thought he did it for her, huh?"

Uraraka: "Then, what about their love?!"

Izuku: "What about their love?"

Todoroki: "Their love…?"

Bakugo, Kiriu: "There was no love!"

-----

The scene opens up to Kuuga entering his house. He looks at the inside to see it with usual emptiness.

Kuuga: (sighs) "I'm home…"

Black mist suddenly grabbed him and pulled him into the living room, there stood Arcane who is now turning on the lights.

Arcane: "Hello, Kuuga, how's your special class?"

Kuuga: "Yes."

Arcane: (sighs) "You're hard to talk to. Anyways, you'll be going to the I-Expo in I-Island."

Kuuga: "Huh? Why me?"

Arcane: "First, I'm being invited because of my agency partnership with a support company, but I'm busy and won't be able to attend, so I'm asking you to go. Second, you're invited because you placed third in the sports festival."

Kuuga: "Fine. Just me, right?"

Sayo: "Hey! Hey!"

Kuuga's face drops as he turns around to see Sayo in her hero costume while holding a suitcase.

Sayo: "I'm going as well!"

Kuuga: "Why…?"

Arcane: "I work in partnership with her parents so she has to go as well. Since they will be the one organizing your flights, we don't have to pay since you'll be in a company jet."

Kuuga: "Trying to sugarcoat it with a private plane isn't gonna work with me. (Sighs) When will we leave?"

Arcane: "Pack up right now."

Kuuga: "Huh?!"

Arcane: "Hurry!"

Boku No Hero Academia the movie: Futari no Hero (Ft. Zero)

Coming up next...

End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 7.5K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...
424K 12.5K 51
🐱 This book is available in Polish (@_bluef0x) and Italian (@kamisamapotter4ever), thanks to these WONDERFUL people (you can also check them out on...
32.7K 1.7K 95
‼️Book 2 Out Now‼️ For years I've walked under clouds of blood, trauma, and fake love. My father isn't around to cheer me on, and my mother doesn't w...
125K 5.4K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...