I'm not ready. // xingyun

By xingqlv

Chongyun and Xingqiu are bestfriends, and have been for years. how will their relationship change when Chongy... More

Our bucket-list
Chills
My Liege, my only.
Showing
before
Haruka, Spring.
Strawberry
Helper
Ehh?!
The start
Pizzaaa
What..?
Where are you?
Why, why, why?
Wide smiles
Kind meanings
Who's there?
Can you even hear me?
You still worry
Wanna go out?
Thank you
key
Gosh, how much I hate you.
Secret, now and forever.
You know, right?
Love you
Plenty
Artwork
Wholesome
b-pressure
Two
Haha..
fixed?
two completely different people
Can we even go back?
finally,
What!?
lol problemsss also chongyuns bi 🤷‍♀️
i actually hve nooooo idea where im going w this story .
admit
Who's right?
Seriously..
Party!
She's always there.
Only him
Siblings
Separate
You
oo sena pov first time ooo
City
Overreacting
To you
Be there for me
Skip
School trip
Positive?
not a real update + a oneshot
You and I
Discontinued

Haruka

1.3K 55 2
By xingqlv

     Haru's smiles were kind. They had changed his mood completely. But, what did she mean Chongyun still liked Xingqiu? "Do you believe that?" Yun asked. Haru kept her smile, "Of course! You might have to search for your feelings though. Anyone would prefer a long awaited, genuine relationship than a rushed one." Chongyun was a little happy. "Alright, enough about your life! Let's talk about mine!!" She sat back down beside him. "I'm still not confident enough to tell her I like her, but things are going pretty well!" She started, "We have the same schedules, and we went to the spicy restaurant thing! It was actually a fun experience, thank you." She smiled. Chongyun put on quite the confident face. Haruka kept talking on and on about days spent with Sena. Honestly, hearing Haru's voice is relaxing. While she might talk a lot, It's comforting. She's a rare friend, someone to be appreciated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 283 22
' ' 𝒞𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓃𝒹, 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓉 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 ' ' Torn apart during childhood, meet again 8 years later. Changed souls, wi...
23.2K 251 9
Exactly what the title says. The timeline I got them from is 3.2. Their future is my AU. You can request things you want them to watch in the Prolog...
20.7K 703 21
Xingqiu and Chongyun were childhood friends. Until, as always, one of them had to move. The lost contact, and basically forgot each other, but what'l...
2.3K 69 16
Two adeptis that had fallen in love a long time ago. One was helplessly trying to make the other hers. But their destiny is to love each other and...