Chills

It was around 10:30 when Chongyun finally finished his breakfast. It was pretty basic, just some toast and eggs. He set them on a plate and started his meal. Just as he was about to eat his portion of the egg piece, his doorbell rang. He stuffed it in his mouth and headed for the door, to find Xingqiu. "Hi!" He said, pushing yun to the side, basically letting himself in. "Hi," Chongyun said, closing the door and heading back to his breakfast. "Wanna go somewhere today? I heard they opened a temporary ice-cream stand by the center.." Chongyun's eyes widened a little, fully waking up, "sure!" He said, in a more awake tone, "I'll get ready after my meal, if you want anything theres a few snacks in the cabinet." "Ok! Thanks" Xingqiu said, sitting on the couch.
     20 minutes later, they were already out. "Ummm, hold on a sec. Xiangling sent me the location a few days ago, let me just find it.." Xingqiu said, checking through his phone. Chongyun looked to the side, accidentally focusing on some little kids. "Come on! You can do it! Just walk up to him and ask!" One girl said, "Don't be shy ok? I'm almost 100% sure he likes you back!" the other one said, pushing the 3rd girl towards a guy who looked the same age as the 3 girls. Chongyun smiled, he remembered when he had a crush. It was actually xingqiu. Before he become very close with him, Chongyun had quite the huge crush on him, but he was very shy about it so no one seemed to figure it out. Yun used to think he wasn't good enough for him, so he started training, it was in the middle of his hard training that he actually gained his vision. Chongyun's determined personality was what made Xingqiu befriend him."...gyun, chongyun!" Xingqiu screamed a little. Chongyun snapped out of his thoughts, "Oh sorry, yeah?" Xingqiu sighed, "I found out where it is, follow me." He said. Chongyun focused on Xingqiu, to be honest, he didn't see Xingqiu in a romantic way at all now.
     They had arrived at the ice-cream stand, Chongyun ordering 2 vanilla scoops while Xingqiu ordered one strawberry and one chocolate scoop. They received their cones and walked off. "So where should we go now?" Chongyun said, licking his ice-cream. "Hmm" Xingqiu thought, "How about we take it easy today and just go to the park?" He said, switching his cone to his other hand. "Sure, I haven't been in a while." Chongyun smiled.
     By the time they arrived at the park, they had both finished their ice-creams, luckily the pair of swings were empty.  Chongyun took the one which was mostly covered by the shade of the tree. "Oh! Isn't this where we made our bucket list a few months ago?" Chongyun asked, pointing at some benches in the distance in-front of them. "Now that I think about it, I think it is." Xingqiu said, smiling. There was a sudden chill in the wind. "Ahh, This feels great. Thanks for the ice-cream Xingqiu." Chongyun said, closing his eyes and stretching. He turned to face him, "Yesterday was also fun though." He smiled. Xingqiu turned the opposite way of yun, "Yeah. It was.. entertaining." He said, his cheeks blushing a little. "Haha." Chongyun laughed, leaning on the chains of his swing, closing his eyes awaiting another chill in the wind.