Be there for me

His phone rang, though it was a special ring tone. "Uhh, sorry, hi! Hold on,"" Chongyun stammered as he struggled to stuff his books into his backpack. "Hey!! You almost at school?" Xingqiu spoke as the wind flew into his phone, was he running? "Are you running? And no! I'm still home, I woke up late." Yun left his room and headed for the kitchen for a snack. "I knew this was gonna happen," Qiu foretold, "I literally told you to set your alarms yesterday!" "I'm sorry!! Look I'm on my way out right.... now! Did you hear the door shut?" Yun laughed, waking faster than usual. "Mhmmm!" Xingqiu affirmed. "Are you at school?" Chongyun reflected the question. "Of course, do you know what time it is? You have like 5 minutes to get here." He rushed him even more. "Jeeeezzz!!!!" Yun grunted as he basically ran, he lived 10 minutes away from school. "Ah! Hi Haruka!" Xingqiu greeted her as she walked through the doors, for some reason he never calls her Haru. Yun could overhear through the phone. "Yeah," She responded, she seemed to be in a pretty bad mood. "What'd she say? I couldn't hear her" Chongyun asked. "Ah, she didn't even greet me back." Xingqiu forgot they were on a call. "Huuh.. Is Sena there?" Yun asked. "No Idea, I was just hanging out with Bennett and Razor so I wasn't really looking for her." "Mm, I'm not sure then. I'll try talking to her during class."
Chongyun got to school late. I mean, it was expected, but it was later than usual. Probably because of traffic though. He walked through the hall and as he approached the stairs someone called his name. "Chongyun!" A girl called for him. "Oh! Haru!!!" He turned around to see her, "How have you been?" He tried to be casual, I'm not really sure if it worked. "Awful, I hate myself. Can you talk?" She smiled. "You're really smiling as you say that?" He laughed, "And of course, let's go to the old building though so we don't get in trouble." "Yeah you're right."
     "So, what's wrong?" Yun sat down at the old stairs. "Me, being stupid." Haru sat down next to him. "Elaborate?" Chongyun laughed. "Okayy.. Well, I wont go into exact detail. So, I went to Sena's house this morning for breakfast and then we were gonna walk to school. Today was the gift exchange so I brought your gifts along. I was gonna give her my gift but then I realized I lost it. I didn't wanna open hers until she opened mine so I wanted to go home
and get it but then we got in a fight and she told me I could replace it and.. I don't know! That just really angered me. Like, really? Replaced? I don't even know anymore." She sighed. "Yeah. You have some point. What was the gift?" Yun smiled. "Uhh, it was a locket with a picture of us at the ferris wheel, a sailor moon figurine, and a little note. It's just, like the feeling of making it the first time. You know? Ugh, I don't even know!" She rested her face on her hands. Chongyun smiled, "That's cute. Just apologize, she obviously just wanted you to open her gift. And maybe you didn't even lose the gift? Just talk to her about it, okay? If anything, me and Xingqiu will help you find it." "Thank you." Haru sighed. "Now!" She stood up, "Let's not be any later to class!" She smiled back at Chongyun. "Yes ma'am!" He stood up.