Gosh, how much I hate you.

Chongyun woke up, surprisingly his phone was full of notifications. A few from his news app and most from his friends, especially Bennett.
"Dude have you seen the news?"
"That's so cool! thought he would mention it tho"
"r u even awake?????? its 12pm bro"
"wanna play a game or smth"
"text me when u wake up"
Oops, what news is he talking about though. Yun opened his news app, it seriously was all over the news.
"Marriage of Xingqiu ___ and Sena ___?? The unexpected couple"
"Xingqiu x Sena// rate the couple!"
"Whats going on: Sena marries????"
He opened one of the articles, they really did go with the plan.. I mean, he knew this would happen, but somehow hoped Xingqiu would protest. I mean, getting married the day right after they got together? Though, more importantly, why hasn't Xingqiu even sent him a message. He scrolled though his messages another time, to see if maybe he just missed his text, but none. Though, a few from Haru.
"r u fr"
"brooooooooo"
"i thought u and xingqiu getting together would stop the plan 😒 useless ong"
"r u even awake"
"lets meet up when u wake up! txt me"
He thought about it, maybe meeting up was best, I mean talking with Haru always calmed him, and she solved most of his problems, though this time, he would have to comfort her back.
"Yeah," He typed, "let's meet at the town center in 30 mins."
"kk!! :p" She typed back.

"Dad!" Xingqiu shouted, running out of his room. It was probably the first time he's ever even shouted at his dad in such a way. He ran to the main Living room, where his dad was seated on a couch. "Why is it on the news already!? Didn't we agree to do it in the afternoon?! I haven't even told my friends yet!" He caught his breath. "Agree?" His dad chuckled, "I said we would do it today, no specified time. And why would your friends care? Just say you forgot." "What?!" He grunted, gosh, how much he hated his father. His dad rolled his eyes, "Get ready, your brothers left a suit in your room, you will be interviewed with Sena in town. There's also a few pages of answers you must study." He said, "Now go on, I don't have time for a spoiled brat like you." He turned to the TV.