She's always there.

Chongyun just walked aimlessly, though he did stop at a restaurant. "Hi! Could I get a small bowl of chicken soup?" He ordered at the entrance. "Anything else?" "No thank you." "Alright, Please enter and sit wherever you'd like!" Yun smiled in response and made his way inside, where he spotted a familiar face. "Haru?" He approached her. She stopped eating, "Oh! Hey Yun! Come, sit!" She pointed at the seat in-front of her. "What are you doing here?" He asked. She glared at him, "What do you think." She kept eating. Yun smiled, "Is the soup here good? I ordered the chicken one." "Oh yeah, I had that one earlier today, 10/10" She drank some water. "How long have you been he-" "All day." She interrupted him. Yun laughed, "Why? Don't you have a party to get to or something?" Haru sighed, "My parents told me we were gonna go visit our family from where we used to live," Yun nodded, "But, they chickened out." "Aww, sorry." "It's fine, I'll probably just go to one of Sena's parties." "I was gonna tag along with Xingqiu but he just refused." Yun put his head down, "I don't know why though! It's so weird." Haruka just kept eating, "Ohh; cool." It was clear she wasn't paying too much attention. "Here's your soup." A waiter interrupted. "Oh, thank you!" Yun thanked them.
A few hours passed by, both of them were still at the restaurant. They weren't particularly eating or talking, they were kind of just both on their phones. Occasionally asking each other something, but they honestly just needed someone's company. "I'm very sorry but we close early today, for obvious reasons, so I have to ask you to leave." The owner asked the two teens." "Oh! What time is it?" "8Pm.." The Owner responded, "Look I really need to get to my home.." "We've been here for 5 hours!?" Yun realized, "We're so sorry! We'll leave now. Come on Haru!" Yun jumped out of his seat.
"We didn't have to rush out..." Haruka complained. Yun rolled his eyes, "I'll walk you home, so get ready for the party as soon as you get there!" "Ughhh, I don't really wanna go though." Haru was out of it. "Haru just go, It'll be more fun than spending it at home." Yun responded. "I guess you're right. My house is this way." She pointed at a turn. "Sooo, you excited for school tomorrow?" Yun started a conversation. Haru laughed, "Not really. I like your school though, I just don't like working." She sighed. "Yeah I get it. I do wanna see my friends though! Most of them I haven't seen since break ended." "You're friends with like the whole class though." She laughed. "I guess? Most of them have been in the school since our 1st year." He said. Haru looked up at the stars, "You know, the sky is very clear here in Liyue." She smiled. Chongyun gave her a confused look. "Haha, I mean, I used to live in a city, so a place like this is way different." Chongyun looked up, "Sure, I guess? I was born here and have never left so I don't really know how other places are." He shrugged, "I heard we're doing an end of the year trip though!" He mentioned. "Wait, really?" Haru asked. "Yeah! Only 3rd years get to do it so i've been waiting for this since I started highschool." "Wow.. I'm excited then!" Haru laughed. "I hope my parents let me go.." Yun started. "Why wouldn't they?" Haru looked over. "I got in a fight with them yesterday. Well, mostly my dad, but they left for work today so we can't fix it." Haru thought, "You're parents left you for new years alone?" Chongyun was kind of shocked to hear that, because, well, it was true. "Well," He laughed, "When you put it like that.." Haru rolled her eyes, "Why don't you come to Sena's party? I'm sure Xingqiu will be there, I really don't know why he didn't invite you." She shrugged. Yun thought, "There's a reason he didn't invite me right? I don't wanna bother anyone. I'll just.. um.. spend it with my neighbors." Yun made up an excuse, though he knew full well Aiko's parents weren't home either. "Hmm, Alright, you're always welcome at my house though." She smiled, "Oh, we're almost there!" She pointed to her house across the street.