Siblings

Chongyun kept walking, the snow got rougher the closer he got to town.. but no going back now, right? Now, how was he gonna fix things with his dad? Can things even be fixed? Yun stretched his arms behind his back, I mean, his mom didn't seem to care much, and even if it's hard to believe, I think his dad was just upset he didn't end up with Aiko.. That's all. His thoughts got interrupted by his rumbling stomach, which accidentally scared him. Yun laughed at himself, there was probably a restaurant open tonight right? Probably by the port. He kept walking, and walking, until it was literally impossible to walk through the snow. It definitely wasn't insanely deep, but Yun was wearing sneakers, not boots. "Seriously..." Yun complained, kicking the snow. "Oh! I should make that giant snowman.." He planned. After about 20 minutes, he had gathered quite a big snowball, it had a 4ft diameter. As he started to gather some more snow for the second snowball, he spotted some kids out of the corner of his eye. The 2 kids hid behind the wall, making Yun laugh a little. They looked quite young, maybe around 8? He signaled them to come over, he didn't really expect them to, but they did. What happened to stranger danger? "Hi... Can you help us build a snowman?" The boy asked. Yun smiled, "Yeah sure, let's go closer to your house though, so your parents don't get worried." He ruffled the boy's hair, abandoning his own snowman.
     "So, what are your names?" Yun asked as they kept walking. "I'm Himari, and that's my brother, he has a really long name, so just call him Ei." She giggled. Her brother glared at her, "What's your name?" "Hmm? I'm Chongyun, you can call me Yun! Anyway, how old are you guys to be wandering alone at night?" "I'm 8!" Himari smiled. Yun had guessed right. "I'm 10." Ei responsed, "And you? I bet you're like 30." "Woah---Do I look that old? I'm 17..." Himari laughed, "Don't worry! My brother's only joking. I think." Ei smiled, "Oh, this is our house. Can you help us build the snowman now?" "Mhm! Let's collect some snow and make the biggest one in town!" Yun encouraged them. "Not too big though, I wanna be able to put the hat on the snowman." Himari said, skipping over to a pile of snow.
     After about 40 minutes, they were done with the snowman. It was bigger than the average size, but definitely not 10ft...I guess he wasn't winning the bet. It was still fun though. "Himari! Ei! Come back I---Oh? What did you guys build?" Their mom stepped out of her house. "A snowman! Yun helped us," She pointed over to Chongyun. The mother signaled him a thank you, "It's so cute! Let me take a picture of you two with it!" The mom said, stepping back to capture her kids. "Oh! I'll do it, you pose with them!" Chongyun offered. "Really? Thank you!" She ran over and stood behind the snowman." Yun smiled, "Say cheese!" He took a bunch of pics. What a sweet family. Yun's parents also weren't around much when he was around these kids age, he mostly spent time with his grandparents or Xingqiu. The mother took her phone back, "Come in for a drink, you don't have anywhere to be right?" She offered. "Oh, I don't wanna intrude-" "You won't! Come on in!" She interrupted him, basically dragging him in.
     The kids' mom hadn't realized Yun was still underage to drink, so she just sent him to play with Ei and Himari, though he didn't really mind. They were just sitting on the floor playing UNO. "Ugh... I have so many cards..." Yun complained, he barely played card games. Ei smirked, "UNO!" He yelled, placing down one of his last 2 cards. "Ei! Quiet down!" His mother screamed from the other room. The 3 of them giggled. Himari also had 2 cards left, luckily she placed one of them, "UNO!" She said, a little more quietly than Ei. "What.. You too? You guys have to be cheating." Yun placed down a change the color card, "Hmm... I change it to.." Ei looked at him intensely, awaiting an answer that would satisfy him. Yun just said Blue, because he felt like it I guess. "YES! THANK YOU!" Ei placed down his last card, "I WON!" he jumped up. Himari rolled her eyes, hiding a smile. Yun just reflected on how stupid he was during the game. "Hey, let's play Monopoly next!" Himari suggested. "Another one?" Yun laughed, though he went along with it. He had always wanted siblings anyway.