Two

Sena stumbled, walking side to side, the 2 boys couldn't help but laugh. "stop recording-" Haru laughed, helping Sena walk straight. Xingqiu kept recording, he was definitely posting this on his story, "Sena! Walk in a straight line!" Xingqiu called out to her, trying to hold in his laugh. Chongyun bursted laughing as she tried walking in a straight line, "Are you doing the sober test on her? Xingqiu!" He laughed, his face started to hurt from all the smiling. "Okay, for real now, help me sit her on a bench or something." Haruka ordered them. They stopped recording a reached a nearby bench.
     They laid Sena down, "Gosh," Xingqiu complained, "You are soo much work." Chongyun chuckled, looking at the time. "Oh, it's about to turn 5-" "The sun is about to set!" Sena interrupted, her face bright, "I reallyyy wanted to watch it on the ferris wheel, can we pleaseeee go? Pretty please!" She asked them. Haha, Sena was acting way different than how she usually acted. "Yeah, I was about to suggest it anyway." Yun smiled, "let's start heading there, if not the line will be longer than we can handle." He started walking off, the 3 following.
     "Only 2 per cart." The ride worker stopped them from getting on all together. Well, that's too bad. "Me and Xingqiu can go together right?" Chongyun asked for confirmation, not wanting to ditch them right away. "Yeah of course!" Haru smiled. The boys started getting on the ride, "If anything just call out to us! We'll be in the cart in front of you!!" Xingqiu shouted to them, closing the cart door. The 2 girls got on the cart behind them, sitting on opposite sides. "The sun really is about to set.." Haru stared off, admiring how Sena knew the exact timing. Sena looked basically fascinated staring at the sun, "You know, I've always been busy, whether it's dance lessons, or public speaking, or meetings, or parties. I barely had time to hang out with anyone besides you, and we didn't even meet frequently.." Sena started. Haru questioned where this was going. "When I was little, I always dreamt of days liked these, though when I grew older, it felt impossible. But, look where I am now." She smiled. Haru smiled back, it's kind of sad how Sena didn't get the fair childhood Haru did. She turned to look at Haruka, "Thank you, Haru. Without you I'd probably be in my room practicing speeches for the news. But you know what, F**k the news." She laughed, it felt so good to be free around someone. Haru smiled, "No, I should thank you. If you hadn't invited me to that party I would've basically never met Yun, but now were a whole friend group. I really enjoy it." She smiled bright. "Okay! The sun js about to set, let's take a selfie!" Sena took out her phone, taking what seemed like hundreds of selfies, golden hour really is beautiful. They both laughed, swiping from selfie to the next. It was a happy atmosphere, but it was kind of sad how Sena could never confess to Haruka, they would never grow more than now. Though, isn't that fine?